Pub Quiz Win Nets Bonus Prize

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my god Ange, that was beautiful. You've come everywhere, on the lens too." I held her legs open while Bob got his shot. His spunk and mine oozing from both holes. He was hard again and inspired. "Hold the camera, Vic. Please Ange, I have to." She nodded as he took my place between her legs and slid carefully into her spunky arse. I moved up the bed and hugged her. "Thank you, Ange, that was wonderful."

"It was nice, Vic. If it could be like that all the time, I wouldn't say no."

Bob grabbed his wife's hips as he pushed his second load into her arse. "It will be babe, I promise you." This second cum emptied Bob's legs. He slumped back into the tub chair out of it.

I looked at him. "You've made your husband very happy tonight, Ange."

"You've made me very happy, Vic. I want you in my mouth. I want to taste your cum."

Ange leaned over and took me in her mouth. She eased her head back and forth gently until she reached her gag reflex and stopped. Each time she restarted, she got more of my cock down her throat until my balls were on her chin. I turned her on her back with a pillow under her shoulders. Her head went back, giving me straight access to her windpipe, and I slid in and out of her throat. I felt my cum rising. I pulled out and squatted over her head, fisting my cock. Ange licked my balls and ran her tongue up my crack. Her hands pulled my arse cheeks open, and she stuck her tongue in my hole. That was a first. It blew my mind. I could only take a few more seconds of her teasing tongue before I had to climb off her. I stood by the side of the bed and let loose several thick ropes of spunk. They landed in her hair and eyes. Her mouth and on her chin. The final one I squeezed onto her chest. Ange smiled at me and took my hand.

"Nobody move," said Bob. The camera panned up Angela's body. He opened her legs to show the remains of her ooze and then lingered on her tits and face. "Put you cock in her mouth again, Vic." I obliged, then he stopped filming. "Look at my beautiful wife, covered in spunk. It's better than I could have ever imagined. Nothing will top this anniversary present. Thank you, Ange. Thank you, Vic."

"You'd better thank your wife properly then."

Bob held his wife. He massaged my spunk into her tits and licked the rest from her face before sharing it with her in a cummy kiss. "I love you so much, Angela. You know there has never been another woman for me. That you would do this for me is a dream come true."

"You silly man." Husband and wife hugged one another, I suddenly felt three was a crowd.

***

It was past two by the time I snuck home. My guilt ran neck and neck with the wonderful porn film playing in my head. I knew by the morning guilt would have the upper hand. I washed in the downstairs loo to hide the worst of my activities and looked in on Valerie sleeping soundly before I crept into the guest bedroom and fell into an exhausted sleep.

When I opened my eyes, the sun was bright behind the closed curtains, but it was the heat of a body that had woke me. For a moment I thought it was Angela. Then I tuned. "How are you feeling today, Val?"

"Much better love. Sorry to be a party pooper last night, but I had to get out of there before it became a full-blown migraine. So how did you get on?"

What a simple and loaded question. I played it as truthfully as I could. With some judicious editing. "We won the quiz Val and guess what, we beat Brynn in a head to head for the prize. Knocked the smirk right off the cunt's face." I gloated.

"I'm pleased you're such a magnanimous winner. So you didn't miss my presence then?"

"Well, we managed in the quiz, but Bob was disappointed. He was enjoying ogling your tits."

"I thought he was. He was quite dishy. I saw you give his wife the once over. No one's tits are that perky at her age."

I was about to argue, but stopped myself in time. "It was their anniversary last night. I made a present of the champagne we won. She was half cut by the end of the quiz, but I bet he plied her with more drink back in their room and they had the filthiest sex."

I wasn't prepared for her quick hand on the front of my pyjamas. "You've got a hard on thinking about that woman. I bet you wish you were fucking her last night."

Time to change tack. "Pity you had such a bad headache last night. We could have invited them round for a nightcap. What with him being dishy and all."

Val had my cock out of the fly. "What if he'd tried something on with me, Vic?" The thought excited my wife because she was pumping my cock hard. "What would you have done?"

"That would depend on what you wanted and what his wife would let him get away with. I would leave it to you to tell him when to stop."

"What if I didn't Vic? What if I let him fuck me on our couch?" Val was panting now. I looked at my wife's flushed face and excited eyes.

"Then I'd let you lie on the couch with his cum oozing out of you and make you watch as I fucked his wife up the arse."

"You dirty bastard, Victor Mallory."

"You filthy slut, Valery Mallory."

I pulled her nightie up and put my hand between her thighs. "Your cunt is as wet as an otter's pocket. I'm going to give you such a fucking." She squealed like kids do when they want you to chase them. Then she grabbed me around the neck and I ploughed into her. It took me longer, what with it being the third time in less than twelve hours. I used the time to tell her all the filthy things I'd instruct Bob to do to her, and she thrashed wildly in her own adulterous thoughts and we both came more or less together.

"Now I've got one of those headaches you get when you come too hard. When you feel your eyeballs turn inwards." She was rubbing her temples again.

I was glad I did not experience her myriad of orgasms. "You have a nap, love. I'll bring you up some tea in a while."

I collected my last night's clothes from the end of the bed. They needed to go into the washing machine to destroy the incriminating evidence. Although I could not resist sniffing my trousers and remembering Angela's first big squirty cum. I picked up my shirt and felt something in the pocket. It was Bob's business card. I didn't remember him giving it to me. Shropshire was not that far away. Perhaps I would plan a surprise trip that way for our wedding anniversary in a couple of months' time. I'm sure Bob would like to return the favour to Val and I know my wife would enjoy evening the score.

Don't miss your next bedtime story

Cherished Memories

Jeff goes to a gift experience weekend on his own, having recently broken up with his girlfriend. All the other guests are couples apart from Marjorie and Edith; two mature ladies who ask him to escort them on the weekend's activities. Expecting only pleasant diversion from his woes, Jeff is amazed when both widows want to make up for lost time and lousy husbands. The ladies' enthusiasm more than compensates for their age, and they indulge all his fantasies. When he discovers time is not on their side, Jeff commits to giving them the time of their lives.

12