Public

Story Info
The excitement of discovery.
4.1k words
4.59
5.1k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story depicts sex between a married couple with some degree of exhibitionism, if this is not to your liking, please visit some of my other submissions, otherwise, I hope you enjoy it.

----------

She knew she shouldn't.

But could she resist this time?

She knew that if her secret got out, she wouldn't be able to show her face in public during daylight hours.

But the way her clitoris pulsed could not be ignored.

She knew if her secret got out, she wouldn't be able to be seen in her church congregation ever again.

But she also knew that her pussy was pulsing like it never did or should in normal life.

Tina had a dirty secret and her husband Josh knew all about it, although he had only just found out about it. The couple were struggling after only 5 years of marriage. During couples counselling she had broken down in tears after spilling her secret while her husband supportively held her tightly, thankfully ever since Josh had found out he had gone out of his way to feed her secret and the bond between the couple had never been stronger.

That didn't stop her debating that she shouldn't give in quite so easily.

You see Tina lived for sex, more specifically public sex; it really rocked her world. She did experience orgasms in her humdrum life but they took a lot of work to induce and they were fairly flat affairs. She didn't want to experience exhibitionist or voyeuristic sex; no, what got Tina off was having sex with her husband where there was a chance of discovery by someone else.

It had started in her youth. She had just reached the age of maturity and was making out with her then boyfriend when her parents made an unexpected return and it was very close to being disastrous. The couple had just enough time to redress and look presentable when the door opened. That in itself wouldn't have been too defining but when she did lose her virginity, it was in a field close to a footpath and anyone could have walked by at any moment. Her then boyfriend had come up with the suggestion while they were out walking but boy did she get off spectacularly when they could hear voices while they were behind a coppice of trees. They remained unseen but as her orgasm had been so sensational that the dye was cast for the rest of her life.

They had repeated the experience often but her subsequent boyfriend had been substantially more conservative meaning she ended up suppressing her needs all the way up until the couples counselling session. Since that day the genie had been let out of the bottle and there was no way it would be going back in. The moment they left that counselling session Josh steered them to a nearby hotel that he had used to entertain clients in the past and steered Tina to a small alcove hidden from view. It was not that large but had a built-in desk and was used so that people could make discreet calls out of sight of others. All very innocent for people who were working and Josh was thankful that today didn't seem to have any big conferences on so he guessed one would be free. Don't get me wrong, there was no door for complete privacy but then his thinking was that they could be discovered at any time. He purposefully strode through the hotel's foyer and bar area with Tina following in his wake until he reached his intended destination where he took Tina's hand, steered into the alcove and then grasped her hips as he lifted her easily to sit on the desk.

She looked a picture of perfection to him, her curly red hair cascaded down her shoulders and back, it was the style where the merest of movements made it look like a red sea in motion. Being a redhead she had her fair share of freckles across her nose and cheeks; Tina had always found them an annoyance as she had compared herself against fairer-skinned friends who didn't have them but in Josh's eyes, they made her stand out from the crowd in a good way. He found her green eyes piercing, especially when her dander was up at which point Josh knew to take cover but once again this is what made her stand out from the smiley pleasant, and it had to be said, dull other girls. As he cast his gaze downwards, he once again pinched himself that such a beautiful woman would want to be married to him. Her breasts stood out nicely, not too big but similarly not too small; her slim waist tapered down to her flared hips and long lithe legs with her beautifully turned ankles.

Josh leant forward and kissed her slowly but intensely stating afterwards "You are my world and I only want the best for you and having just heard your confession would you consider this a discreet and yet public place." He stared intensely into her gaze as he delivered the final words "And we're going to fuck, here and now."

Tina gasped and brought her hand up to her mouth as her eyes bugged out in shock. Josh leant in for another kiss but this time he eased her dress up so that he could spread her legs and stand between them. The key here was that Tina, despite her shock, did nothing to deter him; on the contrary, she spread her legs wider and wriggled forward until she sat on the lip of the desk. While he held tightly to his wife, Josh's right hand slipped between her legs, under the hem of her dress and on locating her panties, tucked them to one side. His determined action stalled at this point as his fingertips, intent on working up her excitement, found her very damp. She pulled away from the kiss slightly to whisper in his ear "No need to get the engine running. It was up to temperature when you said what your intention was. Are you sure we won't be discovered?"

He smiled at her wolfishly as he replied "No, there is a high probability we could be discovered but isn't that what you want?" Again, she gasped but her broadening smile and nod of her head told him all he wanted to know. Josh switched his attention to his own trouser zipper, his racing pulse had started his cock to inflate and he wasted no time in freeing it from its confines. After closing the gap between them he fed the spongy head of his dick inside her moist pussy. When he was analysing events after the fact, Josh came to the conclusion that he wanted this to happen as much as his wife. They had always had a sex life that could be classed as 'OK', today however his hurried thrusts gave away how eager he was for himself even though the idea had been created for his wife's excited benefit.

Tina laced her fingers together behind her husband's neck to intensify the kiss; Josh certainly appreciated the gesture but he was ultimately distracted. He was amazed by the way his wife's pussy washed his dick with her copious juices. She was always a receptive lover even though it seemed they were a once a month couple but nothing previous had prepared him for the way she simultaneously gripped his dick tight while bathing him so liberally at the same time as she enthusiastically kissed him in a way he had not experienced before.

Just then they heard footsteps heading their way making both freeze while Josh was buried balls deep inside his gasping wife. They both looked to see if the unknown person would head around the corner but the longer they waited the more they realised the person had passed them and was heading off in the opposite direction. Tina turned Josh's face to her and aggressively mashed her lips on his eventually pulling back and whispering "Go on, fuck me good." Never being one to willingly displease his wife Josh set out a blistering rate of thrusts, basking in the feeling that he had not only saved his marriage but unlocked the true woman he had married. With the desk being integrated to the wall he didn't have to worry about giving off telltale knocking noises. His wife's grunts and groans were the loudest sound they were giving off but she eventually took one hand and bit down on her knuckle to suppress her moaning as her husband pushed her ever nearer her climax.

It was at this point that she recalled the sound of the footsteps and that memory seemed to trigger her climax. By now the knuckle had been replaced by her entire fist as she gave a muffled growl at the same time as her face turned red and her eyes bugged out. Josh could tell that her orgasm had hit as her pussy managed to grip him tighter than she had ever before while her forehead beaded with perspiration. He decided it was probably best not to prolong their stay and so after three further short thrusts he held still while he came deep inside his wife. As he stepped back there was a risk of discovery and so Tina wearily slumped to her knees to clean her husband's dick before he put it away.

She had only just finished when they heard footsteps approaching again and so they hurriedly adjusted their clothing. As they walked out of the alcove Josh saw a hotel employee so he turned to his wife and came out with some sales gibberish "That was a constructive call, we'll follow up on their concerns this time next week." He nodded to the employee and delivered his best smile which was reciprocated. They casually made their way back through the reception area and out towards the car park they were in.

Tina burst into a fit of giggles as she made a grab for her husband's hand. He wasn't in a much better state as they clung to each other for support. She kissed Josh once more and announced "That was phenomenal. Your come is running down my legs and I love it. Thank you, that was just the thing I needed, I don't think I've come so powerfully in a very long time." Once they were back in their car, Tina made a furtive look around before fishing her husband's cock out of his trousers and proceeded to deliver a killer blowjob, she had always administered to his needs but today showed a skill Josh had never encountered before. It didn't end there though, when they returned home Tina dragged her husband upstairs and after shedding her clothes, lay back in the centre of the bed with her legs opened wide beckoning him to her. An hour later a change to the doggy position saw them lay down panting desperately to get their breath. The proceeding couple of days saw them having some of the best sex they had had since getting together. For Tina, her husband seemed a new man and made her appreciate just how groundbreaking her revelation had been in the counselling session. The desire had burned inside her and yet now it was out in the open, life felt significantly better.

During their next week's counselling session, Tina announced that they wouldn't be coming back for any more sessions; the couple had definitely turned a corner and had reached a new equilibrium. She never voiced the reasons behind her words but the counsellor was happy that after just four sessions they were resolved to each other and it was obvious from the contact the couple maintained that it wasn't just words, they really were different this time. As they stepped out of the office Tina asked her husband "Could we find somewhere that we could have some fun" adding "Somewhere we might be discovered."

Josh was curious if this was an escalation "You want us discovered? I'm sure there are some voyeur outlets around town."

Tina looked at him determined "No. I don't want to be seen. Just the chance of being found out doing something we shouldn't."

Josh took a few moments to think before his face broke out in a broad knowing smile "I think I know just the place." It was late afternoon and the traffic hadn't built up too much so in a matter of minutes they were back in their car and pulling onto a series of side roads. Josh pulled up by a pair of big steel gates and swiftly got out, opened up one side enough to admit their car and after pulling into the gate he shut it behind them. Tina was still puzzled, even as he pulled her car door open and held out his hand for her to step out of the car, the stranger still had their picnic blanket in his other hand. She followed a half step behind him as he weaved through the abandoned building he explained "This is owned by a client but is in dispute. It's structurally safe but there is a chance someone else knows that and could be around." When he found a suitable spot, he placed the blanket on a raised dais and told her "Let's have your panties off and you sat up here."

After looking around her Tina followed his instruction and sat with her legs held nice and wide while her husband stood between them feeding her hungry pussy with the cock she had come to crave so much. As fun as it was, it wasn't quite right for Tina as, although it was out in the open, there wasn't much chance of them getting caught by anyone. She put that right on the way home when she asked, "Can we go through a car wash, a long cycle please?" It seemed a strange request to Josh but he went along with it. It all became clear when the brushes started and Tine fished Josh's cock out before ducking down to take him in her mouth. As she had stuck at her task until he came in her mouth Josh decided to take his lovely wife out to a restaurant he knew. They were reasonably busy but the couple timed their arrival as a booth table in the corner was being cleared. The moment that the waitress left to take their order to the kitchen Josh slipped to the floor and climbed under the table.

Tina could see why he had chosen this particular establishment as they had long tablecloths that flowed to the floor, obscuring his presence underneath. Tina felt his hands work up her dress and tug her panties down making her consider 'Perhaps I ought to stop wearing panties given how often they've been pulled off today.' Josh prised her legs as wide as the table allowed and then proceeded to lap at her clitoris and labia until she was gripping the side of the table. His devotion to pleasuring her was a new dimension, sure he had licked her pussy before albeit without much enthusiasm but today was a very different experience for Tina. While trying to keep a straight face and stay quiet, something she achieved quite admirably, Josh worked his tongue over each crease and fold of her labia. The way he gripped her erect clitoris between his lips was pushing her towards her climax. She sporadically encouraged her husband by ducking a hand below the tablecloth to grip the hair on the back of his head to mash his face further into her pussy as the electrical pulses zoomed around inside her. Her climax hit but the only other person that would have known was Josh as she gripped him with her thighs while wriggling in her seat.

On their drive back from the abandoned building Tina had confessed to Josh that her fascination had all started when she lost her virginity out in the open at the edge of a field. After mulling this nugget over Josh decided at the weekend that they would go on a hike in the nearby hills. Thankfully the hills had a number of trails for the couple to choose from and Josh chose a less travelled one. It didn't take Tina long to guess what her husband had in mind and the anticipation was making her pussy very damp, so much so that after taking a turn off the path she pushed Josh up against a rock outcrop, fished out his hard dick before dropping her shorts. Without any foreplay needed, she climbed up and impaled herself on his dick, riding him through two of her own orgasms and having him shoot his seed while buried inside it. The path wasn't a well-travelled one but Tine didn't care about that, it was the chance of discovery, not the likelihood that got her off. She felt particularly decadent as she felt his come slowly creep down the inside of her leg as they made their way back to their car.

With the warmer weather arriving Tina was a little bemused when Josh erected their old camping tent in their back garden. That was until he announced, "We're going to fuck where the neighbours might hear us." The gardens on this development were a good size but she realised that sound carries, especially at night and so while he had her lying on her back with her ankles around by his ears, she was able to verbalise her enjoyment as he powered away between her legs. A couple of days later they went to the movies, sitting in the back row like teenagers. First Tina went down on her husband while he reached over and thrust two fingers at her sopping pussy. This was a prelude to Tina jumping on his lap and fucking herself until he deposited his second load inside her.

Tina was revelling in their newfound hobby, really appreciating the way her husband was inspired to make each new experience fit her needs. One night they went to a nearby club and had sex standing up in one of the toilet cubicles. Although they tried to be quiet, a few in neighbouring cubicles guessed what was happening next door but as they didn't know who was in there Tina was suitably satisfied that the experience met her criteria. The next experience was in an elevator at the hotel that had hosted their first public fuck. Josh had chosen a quiet day and they were both surprised at how long they could ride before someone called the lift. It took a couple of attempts due to the interruptions but once again Tina really got off on being fucked from behind while she leant forward in the knowledge that the lift could be called at any time. On another occasion they went shopping one late afternoon, Josh steered them towards a sizeable bookshop and Tina was once again leant forward while her husband fucked away at her sopping pussy from behind. They could hear people in the next aisle but Tina had become an expert at enjoying a fuck quietly.

Summer was in full flow when the two reached their zenith. The first was at the local summer fayre, it seemed like everyone they knew was there and everyone seemed to be enjoying the pleasantly warm weather. The two were wandering around hand in hand, exchanging pleasantries with those that they knew when Josh adopted that mischievous smile that Tina had come to love. He tugged her arm to walk at 90 degrees from their original trajectory leading them to the rear of one of the stalls. More importantly, it seemed to have wide sides to the display and as Josh looked around, he nodded saying "This looks a good spot. We were at the end of the stalls with woodland behind us so no one would see us. Care to have a little fun while there are so many of our friends just on the other side of the stall?" Tina had a similar look round to confirm and she nodded eagerly while reaching for the hem of her summer dress. As she lifted it to her hips Josh noticed straight away that she wasn't wearing any panties commenting "Seems like someone came prepared with the expectation of having some fun."

This was said while he was undoing the zipper in his shorts. He pushed on Tina's back so that she was bent forward at the waist and as was his habit, he felt at her pussy to see if she needed any preparation. His fingertips ran along her delicate labia and felt the familiar dampness of her excited pussy. 'I guess walking around with no panties has her excited anyway; that or she had something planned herself' he debated inside his own head. As much as he would have liked to work her pussy up with his fingers, time was of the essence and so he shuffled up behind her and fed her his erect dick. They both let out a contented groan at his insertions and he found his wife was so wet that in just two thrusts of his hips, he was buried balls deep inside her.

As much as he enjoyed their lovemaking inside the privacy of their own home, he had become addicted to the way Tina managed to work herself up, producing copious amounts of pussy juice that washed around his dick when they were in public fucking. In no time his cock was liberally coated and the juice quickly started to coat his balls and crotch inspiring him to up his pace while he speared her pussy. She squeezed his dick relentlessly while she tried her best to stay upright in response to her husband's vigorous thrusts, so much so that she found she needed to grip onto the back of the tall stand that was obscuring their activities. Just then they both heard their neighbour talking to one of their kids which seemed to set Tina off as she came while jamming one fist in her mouth to muffle her groans of approval. His wife's gripping pussy did for her husband as well making him give a couple of quick stabs of her pussy before he held still while gripping her hips as he unleashed his come inside her.

12