Public

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two held still for a short while before they uncoupled and made themselves presentable. Josh grabbed her hand and brazenly emerged from behind the stall, thankful that they didn't see any of their friends. As had become her habit Tina was luxuriating in the feeling of Josh's come slowly trickle out of her and down her inner thigh. As they walked hand in hand, they bumped into some friends who commented "Well don't you two look the picture of a happy marriage?"

Josh smiled her most charming smile as he replied, "You know the saying, Happy Wife, Happy Life."

Tina added her comment, "Oh my husband does everything in his power to make me happy. I doubt there is anything he could do to make me happier." They had enough time to find another spot at the show and managed a second round before heading home where Tina was able to show her appreciation to its fullest.

Just as she was beginning to think that they would struggle to outdo their summer fayre experience the couple went one better a couple of weeks later. Their Church was holding a fundraising event which both attended and partway through the afternoon Tina took Josh's hand and led him into the Church and down to the basement. In a flash, she lifted the bottom of her dress past her hips to reveal once again that she wasn't wearing panties. Josh didn't have to say anything; he just dropped his trousers, stepped up to his wife and fed her the dick she was needing.

The position wasn't the most comfortable and yet neither seemed bothered about that. Tina was able to wrap her arms and legs around her husband and held on for dear life as he powered away repeatedly in her grasping pussy. As they were both hurtling towards their orgasm they heard someone's voice saying, "I think it's in the basement somewhere. Hang on while I check." The colour drained from both of their faces; they were about to be discovered which no doubt would have let their secret out and they wouldn't be able to show their faces at their church ever again.

Just then they heard a different voice "Found them" and with that, they were off the hook until the next time meaning they could resume their leisurely fuck.

12