Public Art Installation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got through the checkout as fast as I could, as though I knew that if I lingered at all I would chicken out and go for the more conservative option. Even as I was striding purposefully back to the warehouse my mind was suddenly filled with anxiety about my choice. What was I thinking? What would Sally think? Have I lost the plot? By the time I got back to the warehouse, I had all but decided that I would just have to suffer through the heat. Surely I couldn't wear this ridiculous dress in front of my daughter. I had just got back to where Sally was waiting as they were wheeling the cube back in.

I put my bag down and went to see how it had gone. I smiled as Sally looked like a child about to open her Christmas present. I wouldn't mind unwrapping the present that's in there I thought and chuckled to myself. As they opened the cube up I had a mental image of slowly stripping Luke in my lounge room as the Christmas tree lights flickered until he was standing before me naked with just a ribbon bow wrapped around his hard cock. I wondered briefly, as my pussy began to tingle yet again, how many times I would have to cum today before I got it out of my system. It was almost amusing to think that I hadn't had a day of being horny like this since I was a teenager and first discovered masturbation.

I stepped forward and watched as Luke climbed up and out through the hatch. He looked hot, and I don't just mean I want to ride his cock like a cowgirl hot, but hot, as in he had just stepped out of a sauna hot. Sally noticed this straight away.

"Oh my god Luke, are you okay?"

He gave a wry laugh and shook his head.

"You may want to provide some shade or improve the ventilation in there. It's damn hot in there."

"I am so sorry. I thought the vents would be enough."

"They would if it wasn't so sunny today or there was a bit of a breeze. I'm okay though, I just got a bit sweaty in there."

He looked directly at me and said.

"If you're next in, I apologise for the sweaty smell."

It was out of my mouth before I even realised I was going to say it, then as soon as I did I blushed furiously.

"Oh, I don't mind the smell of a sweaty man."

Sally looked at me with her eyebrows raised and a cheeky smirk on her face.

"Oh, that came out wrong. I'm sorry. You know what I mean."

I was just making things worse now and it didn't help that I was blushing so deeply as well.

"Oh, I do indeed."

Sally murmured as she grinned. God damn it, now Luke was grinning too as he looked me up and down in appraisal. Did he just check me out?

"Have you got something cooler to wear? Can you remove some layers? Otherwise, you are going to cook in there."

It seems the decision that I had talked myself into then back out of was now back in again and I was quietly terrified. It was now or never.

"I just bought a dress that would be a lot cooler but I have to admit it's a bit... well... it's a bit showier than what I would normally wear."

Sally looked at me again with a wry expression. Her look just made me blush even more.

"Well, I think you should go put it on then Mum. We'll let you know what we think. It's just us here and no one will see you in the cube so you're safe with us."

That's it then. No more excuses, Sue, just go do it.

I picked up my bag, then smiling nervously at Sally, I couldn't bring myself to look at Luke, so I headed back to the bathroom I had cum in not that long ago. I entered the room and this time checked that it was empty. I began removing my clothes and folding them into the bag I had taken the dress out of. I got down to my underwear and slid them down my thighs. They were soaked and in no way fit to be worn where they might be seen. I stuffed them down under everything else in the bag and cleaned myself as best I could while being careful not to get my clit all worked up again. I opened the new packet of underwear and slid them up my legs. I was surprised they seemed more comfortable than I expected and that little bit of pressure against my ass hole that you don't get from normal underwear was kind of nice.

I listened for the sound of anyone in the bathroom, even though I knew no one else had come in. When I was convinced I was alone I opened the door of the stall and looked into the mirror over the sink to see what they looked like. I have to admit that the way they hugged in against my pussy looked good, really good. I tucked in a couple of pubes that had strayed out of the confines and decided that the next time I wore these I would have to have a trim first. I half turned around and was happy to see that my butt looked kind of nice on display like that. It wasn't as saggy as I imagined it to be and I was happy with my shape. Not bad for a forty-year-old, I thought.

Without bothering to close the stall door I slipped the dress back over my head. Once again I was surprised at how much of my thigh was on display and I blushed again at the thought of walking out to Sally and Luke looking like this. I picked up my bag with everything in it, took a deep, steadying breath then, as confidently as I could, I walked out the door.

As I walked, or maybe I was strutting by now, back to them it took them a moment to notice me coming. When they did though the result was everything and more than I had imagined. Their looks hit me like a physical presence. Both of them had the same look of shock on their faces. It would have been comical if I hadn't felt so exposed.

"Wow. Mum, I see you were.... ahhh. Inspired."

"Well, maybe. Mostly, I just wanted something cooler to wear in there but yeah I guess I was kind of inspired but it's so much shorter than I thought it would be."

Sally looked me over critically and Luke, sensing permission to do the same was being very thorough. It gave me a thrill and I struggled to hide my smile as he practically drooled over my thighs.

Sally glanced at him then at me and smirked.

"Well, you've still got the legs for it, Mum."

"Mmmmm."

Murmured Luke in agreement. Laughing now, Sally turned to Luke.

"Are you right there, Luke?"

"Huh? Ah, yeah, sure. I'm good."

He was now doing his best to look as though he hadn't just been caught checking me out. It was hilarious and Sally was trying so hard not to laugh. On the inside though, I was thinking about Luke looking at me like he wanted to eat me and me allowing him to eat me for as long as he wanted.

Oh, God, Sue. Behave yourself. The tingling had begun again and I knew if I kept this train of thought going any longer I would be flooding my new, clean underwear.

"Yes, well, maybe I should be getting into the cube then."

I looked at Sally and I was sure she could see me blushing. I just hoped she thought I was embarrassed because Luke had been checking me out. I would die if she could read my actual thoughts.

"Yes, perhaps you should."

She said throwing another glance in Luke's direction. For some strange reason, my legs were a bit wobbly as I walked over and as I stepped into the cube my foot caught the lip of the door. I felt myself falling forward and reached out for the chair. I managed to catch myself before I went flat on my face but I still ended up almost doubled over the back of the chair. I had a brief moment of relief that I didn't fall and make a fool of myself before I heard the gasps from behind me. It was no more than two or three seconds, five at the most before I felt Sally tugging the back of my dress back down and helping me stand up but I knew. Oh, how I knew the view I had just given them both.

I knew on some level that they saw nothing more than my butt cheeks, maybe a glimpse of my covered pussy. In my mind, though I had just presented them both with an unimpeded view of my gaping, dripping pussy as well as my asshole. I should have felt mortified, and on some level I did, so why was it turning me on so much?

I settled myself comfortably into the chair and suddenly, Sally was the picture of professionalism. She handed me the clipboard which had several questions on it that she wanted me to answer as well as plenty of space to write notes and observations She pointed out the walkie-talkie and how to use it. She handed me a bottle of water and I handed her my phone, as that was part of the deal for anyone going into the cube. She didn't want it ringing while out in the mall and giving away that someone was inside and she also wanted people to engage in this and not just sit on their phones in there for their time.

"Now remember, mum. If you need out for any reason, give me a call on the walkie-talkie."

"Okay. I'll be fine. Stop looking so worried."

Sally laughed and then as though distracted she sniffed deliberately.

"It really does smell of man in here."

I took a sniff myself and was suddenly aware of the fact that it smelled of more than just sweat. Oh, my God. Is it just my imagination? I didn't say a word to Sally but I could see she was having similar thoughts to me as she began to blush.

"Well, will you be right in here?"

"I'll be fine."

"Okay, well, I'm going to shut you in now and then we will wheel you out. Thanks for doing this for me, Mum. I love you."

"I love you too, sweety."

The door closed with a quiet but solid click and a moment later the cube began to move. I looked around as we rolled out into the sunlight. The one-way tint on the glass helped filter some of the light so it wasn't blindingly bright but I could tell it was going to warm up pretty quickly. There was a soft breeze coming through the vents as the cube was moving and I hoped it would continue once it stopped but I doubted it would. The breeze carried on it the strong scent I could smell when I first got in. It was definitely the smell of man the combination of sweat, musk and undeniably that smell of cum.

I looked back at Sally as she pushed and helped guide the cube into place. It was so weird being able to see her so clearly right next to me but knowing she couldn't see me.

The cube rolled into place and slowed to a stop. I felt a small bump as the wheels were locked into place and then those pushing it moved away. That was it. I was now on my own for the next hour or so. I picked up the clipboard and the pen and quickly scanned through the questions. There was nothing there that I could answer yet as it had just begun so I flipped over to the section where I could write my notes. At the top of this page was the following message.

"Please leave any notes or thoughts you wish to share on this page. Try to make your notes as anonymous as possible."

I had every intention of being as helpful as possible and leaving as much information as I could. At first, though, nothing would come to me other than the strange feeling of being so out in the open and being able to watch those around me without being observed. I was suddenly reminded of the glass toilets that I had heard of in Japan and I wondered if that had been part of Sally's inspiration.

So, I began by just jotting down notes about the experience and the strangeness of feeling so visible but at the same time invisible. The way people moved about the exhibit then eventually some began to interact with it. Most just looked at it, some commenting to the others they were with about it, although I couldn't hear what they were saying. Then as time went by more came and looked up close. Some of them realising it was one-way glass began to lean in close and try to see through into the cube. It made me feel quite self-conscious at first but after a few experiments with waving at these people and even pulling funny faces back at them, I became absolutely certain they couldn't see me.

I became more daring each time until I built up the nerve to flash them. I undid the buttons down the front of my dress, lifted my bra up over my breasts and exposed them quite brazenly to a young man who seemed intent on seeing into the cube. It was almost like he could smell the pheromones coming off my aroused body. When that thought occurred to me I couldn't resist, so I leaned back in the chair, lifted the hem of my skirt and peeled the panties to one side, exposing my wet, open pussy to him. It felt so incredibly erotic to be doing this with strangers walking past.

I was loving the feeling of being so brazenly slutty in such a public place. Eventually, the young man moved on and I calmed myself down. There was a lull in activity outside so I looked around the inside a bit more. The cube was warming up and I was beginning to sweat. I was glad I had taken the chance to buy the dress I was now wearing. It would have been like being trapped in a sauna in the other clothes I had.

I noticed the heat had intensified the smell that was in here from Luke and I focused on it briefly. He had also gotten hot obviously and there was the smell of sweat but there was an undertone of that distinctly male scent. Something I knew, something primal that triggered a reaction in my body. My nipples hardened and began to tingle, as did my clit. I was already wet and I could smell my own arousal as well but this just added to it. I gasped as I felt my pussy clench in response.

I knew it was cum that I could smell but I couldn't believe it. Surely not I thought, but my mind was agreeing wholeheartedly. That is definitely the scent of a man who has cum recently. I began looking around closer to try and find any evidence. He hadn't left a big pool of cum on the floor or the chair, so he must have cleaned up after himself but that was definitely what I was smelling. I looked at the glass in front of where I was sitting and noticed one slightly smudged spot. As though it had been wiped clean hastily. Surely not, I thought. I got off the chair and moved closer, looking at it from an angle to try and see the surface better. Sure enough, there was a section of the glass that had been wiped, as though with a damp cloth. I looked around the rest of the cube and the glass was all spotless, and professionally cleaned.

I sat back on the chair and looked out at the bench in front of me and remembered the girls dancing right in front of where I was sitting right now. Lucky Luke indeed, I thought, as I realised what must have happened. He was enjoying the show the girls had been putting on for him and things had gotten out of hand. Well, probably into his hand before getting out of it anyway.

In my mind I could see him sitting here, pants around his ankles, stroking his cock as he watched up close the cute asses of the girls dancing so teasingly right in front of him and the one who flashed her bare pussy in his direction until his cum erupted from his hard cock, hitting the glass right in front of him. I was so turned on thinking about it that I felt the urge to do the same.

I thought about him with his pants pulled down and his bare cock and balls resting on the chair that I was sitting on right now. I slipped my new panties down off my ass and sat back down, feeling the surface of the chair come into contact with my bare pussy. I imagined Luke sitting here with his pants around his ankles and stroking his cock as I slid my fingers between my slippery folds. I stroked my fingers back and forth over my clit and down to my hole and in my mind I was stroking at the same pace that Luke was stroking his cock.

I imagined him squeezing his cock tightly in his fist and pumping his hips. I could see every detail of his swollen cock head in my mind and then pictured a drop of pre-cum oozing from the eye of his cock. He collected it with the tip of his finger and smeared it around the head of his cock to act as a lubricant. He sucked the excess off his finger and swirled his tongue in the sticky fluid. I dipped a finger into my opening and collected some of my cum before popping my finger into my mouth. I enjoyed the scent and the taste of my cum but I was thinking about it being Luke's cum in my mouth.

I wanted his cum so much. I wanted it in my mouth, on my breasts, in and on my pussy and ass. Oh, god, it was becoming too intense. I was panting like a bitch in heat and my cum was trickling out of my pussy and down over my ass as I stuffed two, then three fingers inside of my aching hole. My pussy was making the most obscene noises as I squelched away in it but it just turned me on even more as I was now picturing Luke between my thighs, thrusting his cock into me. I had my bare feet raised up and against the glass, my thighs were as wide apart as they could be and my hand was pounding my pussy. My other hand had released one of my breasts from the confines of the bra and dress and was pinching and pulling on my nipple.

I opened my eyes and nearly had a heart attack. There, right in front of me, was the object of my desire. The man I wanted between my thighs and pumping his cock and cum deep inside of me. He was standing in front of the cube just looking at me. As though he could see through the one-way glass and into the core of me. I wanted him to see. I wanted him to know how much he turned me on and how much I wanted him inside of me. I wanted him to take me hard. I wanted him.

I stared straight into his eyes and came. I was twitching and jerking as cum squirted out of me and around my fingers, splashing against the glass and the floor as well as dripping off the seat. I came and came and I swear my soul left my body for a moment it was so intense.

"Oh, God, Luke, yes. Thank you, thank you."

I have no idea if he could hear me, realistically, I don't think he could but I swear at that exact moment he smiled at me and gave me a saucy wink before walking away.

I sat there panting as I tried to catch my breath. My back was beginning to ache and I realised I was sitting in a very awkward position. I carefully moved my feet back to the floor and pushed myself into a more comfortable position. I realised my feet were wet and looked down. I was shocked to see just how much cum I had left behind. I had a moment of panic as I wondered how I was going to clean up but I looked around again and discovered a box of tissues. Oh, thank you, Sally. You really did think of almost everything.

I cleaned myself as best I could, becoming more and more embarrassed as I went. I stood up and cleaned the chair, thankful for Sally's choice of vinyl. I then cleaned the floor as best I could, again grateful that it wasn't carpet. I had a wad of tissues with me now and I had no idea what to do with them. I balled them up and sat them in my lap, vowing to try and dispose of them immediately upon exiting the cube. It felt as though I was holding evidence of a crime in my hand.

I could feel myself still blushing furiously as I sat there questioning my sanity. I glanced around the inside of the cube trying to make sure I had cleaned up thoroughly when my eyes fell upon the clipboard and the pen. I picked it up and because I was unsure of how much time I had left I got to work on the questions.

I had trouble focusing on the answers I was writing because my mind kept wandering back to what had happened as opposed to what I really should have been focused on.

"For fuck sake, Sue. Get your shit together. This is important."

Great, now I'm talking to myself. I got back to writing the answers and had pretty much finished, I was still working on the personal notes side of things when the walkie-talkie crackled to life next to me. I jumped at the sudden sound and Sally's voice right next to me made me feel all nervous and embarrassed again, as though Sally had been present the whole time.

"Just letting you know that we will be coming out to get you soon Mum."

I picked up the radio, located the talk button on the side and depressed it.

"Okay, good thing too, I'm busting for the loo."

"I'll see you in a minute."

I could hear the chuckle in her voice as she responded. I spent the remaining minutes making certain that I had cleaned up every bit of incriminating evidence and that I had all the tissues wadded into my fist.