All Comments on 'Public at Last Ch. 01'

by sublocked

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
MichelleCD1951MichelleCD1951over 8 years ago
Call Heather

Hope you call Heather and tell us more!

BrendaNWBrendaNWover 8 years ago
very hot!

Very good story.. you are very talented and I hung on every word.. yes, he (she ) should call Heather.. a friend should be a friend no matter what.. always there and supportive

BrendaNWBrendaNWover 8 years ago
comment

I try to remember to keep an extra pair of keys inside my skirt or dress on a string... almost stuck like that outside my car ;) it worked out.. maybe it shouldn't have .. exposed :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow!

Great story! Love how you described the excitement and feeling of the last steps of dressing. The thrill of going outside and driving, then the fear realizing how feminine you looked in that part... then it got scary (loved the 2 people in the car)... looking forward to chapter 2

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 6 years ago
I agree -- call Heather

I agree that you should call Heather. I too am a CD who was in the closet until almost a year ago. I too went out in public the first time at a local park but it was daylight. There were a few people and I passed the test. I went into the ladies washroom and walked through the park past quite a few people. Some good-looking men even smiled at me and said "hello". I didn't have any chains on and I didn't lose my car keys -- but I did have a "what do I do" moment. Should I call my best female friend, Darlene, and let her know my secret? Now that I had ventured out in public I truly wanted other people to know. Darlene was the person I could trust the most. After debating with myself all of that day, I finally called her that evening and asked her to come over to my place. She was quite surprised when she opened the door and I was in one of my sexiest outfits. She reacted fantastically and now she helps me with my make-up and shopping for clothes.

Paula, take that step and tell Heather. Coming out to Darlene was the best decision I've made in years.

I can't wait to read the next chapter and hopefully you'll write many more chapters.

Tootight1Tootight1almost 6 years ago
great story

Well done. Where I to write a story, I could only hope it would be as nice. I loved the set up, and the notes in the beginning, I couldn't do any better. Would love to see this go into a movie.

I have read it before but forgot to leave a comment, and it certainly deserves one. I gave it a 5 because I felt it should be. I cant say I haven't tried some of what happened in the story, I did. I get the feeling in the story that he is not that old a person, perhaps 25-30. Getting caught back when I did it, it could have cost me my life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Fantasy come true

This story is like telling my own fantasy outloud. A very well expressed collection of words that mirror my feelings, desires and fears. I fantasize constantly of being brave enough to do this very thing, dress the same way.

I am so looking forward to the next part of the story.

Thank you for this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Happy

I finely found a older couple to have fun with.He is a full cross dresser she a fedish and a dom.She has him corset trained and dildo trained with bondage.She wears laytex and spandex clothes with stiletto boots thigh high.My first time there i wore a black sheer body stocking no panties with ballet 6'' heels.They strapped me to a breding bench She was fucking me with a monster 3 1/2 round 10'' long strap on He in all black bra garter belt stockings no panties 6'' heels.He was fucking my mouth and deep down my throat.They took turns useing me with different types of sex toys all night.When they finished they tied me head to toe then strapped me to a padded table and left me there all night and started all over again the next day.I now am their sex slave to use as they want and do.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous