Public Bathhouse Fantasy

Story Info
Not the real thing, but so tempting to imagine.
4.1k words
3.73
9.1k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It has been far too long since the last time visiting the local bathhouse, and realistically, it will be a while longer before a visit would be possible. I miss group sex among other turned on men, cock sliding into another man's mouth as I kiss a stranger, both hands holding sexy hard cock. Knowing that my current partners were all replacements of earlier ones, sinking ever deeper into a shared state of pure male sluttiness.

Fantasizing about group sex never comes close to the reality, the shared pleasure quickly growing beyond the imaginable at the baths. A fact recognized by any man who has experienced it once - a fact that makes so many first time visitors bathhouse regulars. However, other memories can be used to construct a tempting fantasy during an extended period of inactivity, building on what has already been experienced.

A tempting dream that continues to reliably make my cock hard involves a cross dresser, one who I have had truly fantastic sex with twice. The first time he was the one doing the seducing, from the whirlpool to putting on a bra and panties, along with sheer black thigh high stockings in a private cabin in front of me, as he talked about how sexy it felt.

His thrill at my response added to our excitement, playing with lingerie being worn by man while talking about other experiences. My mouth at his panties, tongue sliding over the smooth now stretched material. Caressing his legs, before starting to kiss his nylon covered toes and feet. Listening to him talk about his wife knowing what he liked doing, then exchanging roles as I explained how good it had felt to wear my first girlfriend's, both in front of her and by myself.

As we kept talking, it seemed to be moving in a certain direction, telling him about actually cumming in my first girlfriend's panties, both with her participating and not. Moving his mouth up from my cock, he asked if I was interested in wearing such again, saying he had more in his bag. I was far too turned on to refuse, and what followed was extraordinary - begging him to play under my bra, or licking his stockings as he talked about my sexy panties, and how he was going to play under them.

In the whirlpool is was quickly clear that we were very well matched, but this cross dressing encounter went to a new level of incredible erotic enjoyment. Normally, a major advantage of bathhouse sex is the lack of clothing, where in a place like the whirlpool or steam bath, everyone's cock is not only visible, but often easily available. That first time was an introduction to something else, though the bra and panties were not really the same as clothing, adding a naughty feeling that quickly felt amazingly whorish.

The second time, I was the one that approached him upstairs, him standing between a familiar cabin and the dark room entrance. He was wearing tight panties, a bustier resembling a corset, and gartered sheer stockings. Knowing his weaknesses was a major attraction while moving in from behind, gently sliding a hand over his ass and starting to nuzzle his neck.

He was being taken by a stranger who already knew his weaknesses, unable to resist sweet temptation even before my hand moved down over his panties covered crack, right hand exploring over his chest. Kissing his ear while sliding a hand upwards over his rigid cock made him begin to fully give in, moaning with familiar desire. My hard cock was obvious, sliding over his thigh, telling him how sexy he looked. Then adding how much I wanted to dress the same way.

Recognizing me, he sighed and said it was always a delight to find someone interested in more than quickie sex. I agreed, saying it was always fantastic to find such a sexy partner like him, before we started passionately kissing, my naked cock sliding over his sexy panties covered length.

In the same cabin as before, I put on stockings for the first time, amazed at how sexy the black nylon made me feel. Or how addictively slutty it was to be cock sucked wearing a bra and stockings, bottomless, legs in the air. We enjoyed rimming, along with almost giving into having hot anal sex bareback, either of us top or bottom. It is just a simple truth that partners willing to have condomless anal sex at a bathhouse are not partners to fuck bareback. Nonetheless, we were both extremely tempted.

Bathhouses are normally direct, yet cross dressing provides an extra thrill when an opportunity arises to play that way. Especially realizing that the second opportunity involved playing the game of picking up a prostitute for both of us, a somewhat realistic scenario for fantasy, even after having been immersed in sex with other men over an extended period of time beforehand. As I approached him, intent on getting off, the addictive truth being that I wanted to dress like a woman again, to experience that amazing thrill.

Begging to be felt up under my bra, talking about how smooth and irresistibly erotic the stockings felt, listening to him describe acting like a streetwalker, picking up a horny man like me. Letting imagination indulge itself, tempted by being dressed like this in front of horny men.

This being the starting point for what happens during a hoped for third meeting, where after playing together, dressed like sluts, my talk turns to leaving the cabin, entering a new realm. One that he is not unfamiliar with - after our first encounter, he remained dressed after I had reached the limit of pure pleasure for a visit, saying he planned to keep prowling. A thought that has always tempted me in memory.

Telling him my desire to go public, after being so obviously mutually turned on, crossing another boundary within the walls of the baths.

"Don't stop touching .. there is a porn room .. under my bra feels so good .. porn .. would you go .. with me?" Then taking his hard cock into my mouth, listening to him moan as my lips go down his shaft, my hands sliding over his stockings.

His hands go under my bra, an exquisite sensation as his words become understandable. "Horny men .. we are so sexy .. they would want to play .. like I am playing .. would you like that .. like a streetwalker .. strangers .. sexy." Deep throating as he talked, the very first hit of poppers making me so turned on, cock restrained by the panties, a glorious feeling.

His hands guide my head up, starting to kiss me deeply as I breathe into his mouth, his fingers exploring under the panties, touching a quivering cock. Soon we are doing the same delightful things to each other lost in bliss as our kiss continues and deepens, each being felt up with one hand, the other hand jacking a hard length. Working up courage, in one sense, sharing the proof of such tempting desires before going public with them.

Breaking our kiss, he asks if I have seen dirty hot porn before, whispering in my ear that it can be impossible to not get turned on, wanting to be touched in the most private areas.

"Fuck yes .. touch me .. under my bra .. my stockings .. legs open .. a slut."

"OK .. we can go .. keep playing like this .. be naughty together .. you want that my little miss? Men seeing you wearing stockings with just a skimpy bra covering your sexy nipples?"

"Oh god .. this is so hot .. I want .. let's go .. I'm so horny."

He stands, and as I rise from the platform, his hands stroke along my stockings. "You sure you want to be dressed like this?" he whispers, "so sexy and horny? Should I open the door?"

"Fuck .. oh fuck .. yes .. god yes."

After the door opens, we start kissing again, panties pressing as we hold each other, in potential view of any passerby - or interested potential partner. Turned on by the thought, taking time walking down the corridor to porn area, stopping and kissing, pressing against a wall, humping so good. Being dressed like that is a serious thrill, a chance to enjoy even more attention from men wanting to have sex.

We eventually reach the entrance to the porn area, where the screen can be seen. He pulls me close, hands on my ass, his lips close to my ear as he asks what I can see inside.

"I see .. the screen .. I .. I .. see .. that feels so good" I groan as he begins to run his tongue over my ear, unable to stop from grinding against him.

"Tell me" he repeats, "is it sexy? Does it make you hot?"

"Oh .. yes .. men .. having sex .. hard cocks."

"Do you want to go in? Dressed like a little hot girl slut? To keep playing like this? Watching porn?" His voice becomes hypnotic, asking questions I can only helplessly answer by moaning yes as my panties covered cock moves against his. His lips press against mine as his tongue enters a willing mouth, my hands pulling him tighter against me for incredibly intense crotch grinding, the smooth fabric adding a new level of sensation.

He finally moves back, saying "You have to tell me what you want. If you do, like a good girl, we can go in together."

"I want .. ooh .. god yes .. that's .. so good" I groan as his hand presses against my tight panties, seeing a satisfied half smile on his face. I know he is completely aware of the spell I am under, lost in pleasure.

"Tell me what you want" he repeats, almost making me cum before I can speak again.

"Watch porn .. get felt up .. by a stranger .. with you .. in stockings .. a bra .. a sexy girl .. cock suck slut."

As we talk, my hand goes under his panties, gripping a sexy hard shaft. After saying what would happen, I go down on him, taking the delicious smooth length deep into my mouth, sighing when his hands start touching my nipples. He starts talking when my hands glide over his stockings, my lips moving up and down his lusciously slippery cock.

"You are .. my slut girl .. ready .. suck cock .. inside .. so sexy .. my girl .. together with you."

When his rigid shaft leaves my mouth, his hands raise my face to his, leading to another long passionate kissing session before we walk into the porn area. We sit in the very middle of the middle row. Towels spread, our things to the side, he begins talking dirty as our hands run over each other's stocking covered inner thighs.

"Men will see you dressed like that and know you are an easy slut. You like the porn, don't you?" he asks, hand moving exquisitely over my bulging covered package. "A naughty girl looking at men having sex, dressed like a sexy streetwalker."

"Fuck yes ..hard cocks" I moan, spreading my legs wider, his words mixing fantasy and reality in gloriously addictive measure.

"So turned on .. you couldn't stop .. getting head" he groans, before pulling my panties down, lips gloriously sliding down the now exposed shaft.

"God yes .. sucked .. a slut .. a streetwalker .. for any man .. seeing me.°

Sinking addictively deeper into a mixture of fantasy and reality, openly showing my interest in cross dressing to anyone that might enter. Hoping to get them interested in playing with a slut, maybe flashing my nipples or stroking over my stockings if they look at me.

My eyes finally open after his mouth leaves my cock, to see a man standing at the entrance, wearing a wrapped towel, hand inside it. Looking at him with growing attention as my wet glistening cock is stroked in invitation. My ear starts being kissed, then I hear a soft whispering.

"Do you see him? Looking at you?"

"Yes .. he .. is ..."

"What is he doing?" he asks, then starts kissing my ear while his other hand slides under my bra.

"Stroking .. his .. hard .. cock .. fuck yes .. naked cock" I moaned as he took off the towel. Realizing that my moans were not quiet, but being so lost in a haze of sexual delight that it added to the exquisite excitement. Not hiding anything as he starts to move towards us, stretching my leg to point stocking covered toes at his cock.

Fingers reach out to caress my foot, adding another level to what I am experiencing. This sort of intimate sharing is magically entrancing once it starts. An ear being nibbled, bra covered nipple rubbed, cock stroked, hand holding a gorgeous stiff dick, feeling my foot start to slide over a rigid shaft, fully lost in paradise The stranger's expression changes as the pleasure flows from the delightful contact of smooth fabric pressing against his turned on shaft.

"See? No man can resist .. a girl .. wearing slutty .. stockings .. turned on .. cock."

His words become hypnotic as the new man goes down on the cock offered towards his open mouth by the cross dresser, my covered foot still playing with his hot length. Now helpless, loving the reality of being taken total advantage of like a slinky slutty woman. Raising my hips a bit to let the panties slide off, sighing in delight when my other nipple starts being touched by the new man's fingers.

"God .. so hot .. under my bra .. love it .. so naughty .. sexy stranger." The words stop when he goes from my cock to my lips, his tongue in glorious command. There is a bit of motion to my side, and soon, my tongue takes command in turn, as he surrenders to the skilled lips going down his rigid length. Kissing while getting sucked is a fantastic bathhouse attraction. My swirling tongue explores, lips pressing tighter, left hand now playing with his nipple.

Even better is kissing while getting sucked together, mouths melting as our cocks slide against each other in a warm mouth. We each have a hand on the cock sucker's silky hard rod, no longer covered by panties either. Threesomes are always entrancing, with the new man now becoming the one turning into a helpless slut, being taken advantage of by two strangers in lingerie.

When the talented mouth leaves our cocks, we let our kissing linger as the other man rises. This offers me the opportunity to suck both their cocks together. I hear the sound of a magic brown bottle opening, followed by the sound of someone doing a long hit. Knowing that the cross dresser is not interested in taking a hit himself, it is easy to know who would be using it next. Putting his bottle near my nose, drawing the powerful scent into my lungs is inevitable.

Jacking my lusciously wet cock as the effects grow, our new partner begins moaning, his naked cock sharing a stranger's mouth with a stranger's hard length, both strangers bottomless while still wearing thigh stockings stockings and skimpy bras. Breathing out, I hear words from above that match my increasing horniness. The sensations of two cocks at once is another one of those indescribable pleasures that makes so many men into devoted cock suckers at the baths.

"She is a naughty slut .. doing poppers with strangers .. wearing a bra over her hot little girly titties .. being felt up .. sexy stockings .. going down on us .. our horny girl to share." This description is incredibly erotic, and the way the new man keeps moving his cock means that both of us were fully under the spell of an experienced cross dresser. My stockings are being caressed, other fingers playing lightly with the hair under my balls, an incredible sensation where the pleasure becomes timeless while jacking off.

My left hand runs over the ass of the naked man as the bottle is opened again. Hearing the bottle close, my fingers begin lightly sliding down his crack. His motions in response to my teasing touch make obvious what he wants. The surprise is that what he wants is such a mixture of fantasy and reality, much like my first cross dressing experience.

Except this time, I am participating in the tempting, helping introduce a stranger to this addictively erotic game. But my original seducer knew the best way to exploit a typical man's weakness to want to wear woman's lingerie while turned on. A horny man is very suggestible, where the thought of dressing like a woman having a deep appeal that feels quite kinky to explore when invited to.

"You like playing .. with us .. like this?" he murmurs as my finger begins touching a quivering soft hole, feeling how it offers itself to further exploration. The sound he makes in response to what is happening feels like agreement, of the sincere variety that occurs during hot sex.

"You could dress like us .. we like sharing .. playing with naughty girls .. sucking cock .. getting so turned on .. like a street walker .. showing off .. so slutty."

My finger presses just deep enough to start circling inside his pulsing tight ring. The second offered hit of poppers makes his cock feel magically gigantic as it goes deep past my lips, now mouth fucking his cock alone, entranced by the scent coming from his bush. None of us is shaved, something somewhat uncommon at the baths. Though not rare, unlike the number of unshaved women at a nude beach or mixed sauna.

The cross dresser's sexy rigid cock is being pumped by my right hand in the same rhythm as the fingered man, connecting us all in heavenly bathhouse style. His hand withdraws from under my bra as the new man begins speaking, cock gliding in and out of my most willing mouth.

"Kinky .. dressing like .. a woman .. bra .. pantyhose .. all sexy .. like you .. oh god yes .. so sexy."

His cock leaves too. Looking up, he is already wearing a bra, which he must have put on while I was going down and fingering him. A fantastic way to enjoy trying a stranger's bra on. Especially in a public space, where anyone could see what was happening, surrendering to a temptation impossible to resist when opportunity arose.

The bra is a black string one that barely covers his nipples. I actually recognize it as the same one worn my first time several years ago. As a pair of black pantyhose is pulled out of the small gym bag, my hand leaves a turned on cock to explore new territory. My finger tips move upwards to begin sliding over a covered nipple as his leg rises to allow the pantyhose to be put on.

"How does that feel? You sure you want to keep putting it on?"

As he starts to answer, my mouth returns to his cock, making his answer stretch out. "Oh yesss .. fuck yes .. sexy."

When he shifts position to the raise the other leg, my fingers go under the skimpy bra material, feeling how erect his nipple has become.

With his ass being fingered and a nipple squeezed, such irresistible distractions made putting on the pantyhose a slow teasing process. As his thighs were covered, but cock still exposed, we both tell him how sexy he looks, and how much he will love becoming our hot slut.

I tell him he needs to ask us first though, since hearing a girl in lingerie beg is so sexy. "Think you can do that?" By this point, his cock is covered, stretching the fabric, his hips moving to provide deliciously satisfying friction.

"You like those pantyhose on, don't you? Dressed in a hot bra too, a really naughty girl that wants to play."

"Yesss" he moans, "I love it .. teasing .. please .. touch me .. between my legs .. I want it .. so good."

He reaches out to take our ready cocks, moaning he wouldn't stop playing until we were satisfied. At this point, we are both standing as he sits on the padded bench.

"Spread your legs wider, be a really naughty girl" I hear, my hand starting to lightly run over the silky smooth bulge at his crotch. My other hand plays under the cross dresser's bra, as his does with mine. Legs open, the new girl guides us so that we can stand at an angle facing each other, feeling the smooth fabric covering his legs slide against our stockings.

As he brings our cocks together, he asks in a sultry female tone if he is doing it right. The hand sliding down his bra seems to provide an answer, as does the hand now running over his erect length, becoming as lost as us in the sheer pleasure of cross dressing. His hips are moving, attempting to increase the friction between his cock and my hand, the sheer fabric feeling incredible as I tease him, moaning about how hot it is to play like this.

We both groan in agreement when he says he cannot stop himself, starting to kiss in front of him before our cocks enter into paradise together, minds floating beyond thought. Words are not possible, but also unnecessary as our shared lust is deliciously plain. The best threesomes involve losing yourself with others in the same state, beyond control. Time becomes impossible to track as the sensations increase irresistibly.

12