Public Bathhouse Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Splitting attention between two partners becomes irresistible as they do the same to you. Three, when circumstances allow as so often at the baths, can do so much more than two. Two men can focus on one, or one man uses two others. Nothing is hidden in a threesome, giving and taking without caring about what it reveals. All of us were this turned on because of what we were wearing, making orgasm inevitable.

When the bottle is opened under my nose, taking a deep hit is inevitable. This is definitely the scent from my bottle, with its potent formulation. It was bought in a gay leather shop, after talking with several experienced employees. This being the first time having a conversation with other men who enjoyed male group sex using rush. As properly explained by them, this formulation comes on quite slow, with an ever rising wave of pure sensation taking total control. There are other styles, neither better or worse, as sometimes a quick effect is definitely preferable.

The bottle moves down as I hold my breath, knowing that while the cross dresser may not take hits from the bottle, he will definitely breathe in as I breathe out, especially when being passionately kissed. The fact that he offered the bottle this way likely means he is equally ready to let go too, unable to resist the temptation of cumming for much longer.

Hearing the bottle close, there is no longer any need to be concerned with any details as the rush begins building, making my cock feel amazing. Surrendering to its desire is inevitable, knowing that its desire is fully shared by the hot cocks of the other two men. Poppers create an intimate connection at a primal level, as if merging in paradise.

With a tongue deep in my mouth, I finally slowly exhale as he steadily inhales, cock now growing huge against his matching length. Rush has many addictive effects, but the one I truly cannot resist is how it makes my cock feel infinitely immense inside a partner's mouth. This time, being felt up, kissing with a hand sliding over a stocking covered thigh while sharing a mouth with another sexy cock is incredible.

My hand slides over the sitting man's covered cock, palm pressing against his cock head as my fingers reach his balls. Hearing him moan as we become a threesome going over the edge of the orgasm is enthralling. The kissing becomes intense as our cock heads are rubbed together. The sucking man moans as his cock begins pumping hot cum under the smooth fabric. The hot wetness becomes a perfect addition to the wet pumping waves between the cocks joined in his mouth, held together by his hands.

Tip to tip, slits pressing with cum flowing in an endless flood of pure male satisfaction, lost in a true San Francisco kiss.

12