All Comments on 'Public Bathroom Encounter Ch. 02'

by Oversexeddoctor

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
thongpantythongpantyover 8 years ago

You leave me wanting more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Excellent storyline!

I can't wait for the next chapter. It reminds me of an encounter I had as a kid at Wrigley Field in Chicago!

manocockmanocockover 8 years ago
Wonderful

I loved this story and also the previous one. I feel it is well written and believable. I would not mind encountering a situation such as this.

OversexeddoctorOversexeddoctorover 8 years agoAuthor
A Note of Gratitude

Thank you for the feedback. This is a true story. My sexual awakening fueled the encounter and led me to a place draped in desire. The ride continues....

bdave2bdave2over 8 years ago
"The ride continues...."

I hope so. This is breathtaking stuff!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
true story? bullshit

in your 'true story' chapter one, your friends name is Jack, you start off chapter two with, 'I could wait to see my friend Marks dad again"

don't get me wrong, the story is hot and I've enjoyed reading it, but you just lost all credability with your 'this is a true story' comment. Unless of course Jack and Mark are brothers, and you're friends with both of them....bahahaha.

bk3rdbk3rdalmost 7 years ago
It is a good story

Like this story line a lot. 5 stars. I did note the change in friend's name but that doesn't change how arousing the story is. Lots of possibilities servicing a friend's father. Pls keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
So hot

I loved sucking older men's cocks when I was young it gets me so hard remembering

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Love older cock & public rextrooms

I first loved to look at cock in public restroom to. Then got my first taste of cock and cum in public restroom with two older men! Loved to suck ever since! Great story!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great brings back memories

OversexeddoctorOversexeddoctor8 months agoAuthor

In respect to the name of my friend, his actual name was Michael Jack, Jack being his middle name. We called him MJ, but he preferred Jack, his middle name. I’m sorry for the delayed correction, it’s been years now but I do intend to continue with the story as there is “more” to tell that I hope all will enjoy reading. Best, Oversexeddoctor.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous