All Comments on 'Public Bathroom Encounter Ch. 03'

by Oversexeddoctor

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Excellent Part 3

Great continuation of the story. After reading the first two chapters, I was thinking that this was going to go the way of many older/younger stories on here: that the young guy just pleased the older. It was great to see the older man (Pat) taking the time to satisfy the younger (John) this time. Am looking forward to the next installment!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
please continue

I can't wait for the next chapters. I love the way you & Pat are not just "lusting" after each other but that you have hot passionate kissing make-out sessions. It seems that you are falling in love with him, which is what happened to me a couple of years ago. I had regular encounters with an older married man and we ended up in his bed at least once a week passionately kissing before we sucked each other's cocks. He then made love to me deep and hard - but also gently like the fantastic lover he was. I did find myself falling for him but unfortunately he and his wife moved out of town and our affair ended. I hope you and Pat find your magic love like I did.

Please continue -- I can't wait.

bk3rdbk3rdalmost 7 years ago
Another 5*

Your story is truly arousing. See that you havent written sinve 2016. Will, of course read all you have posted. Start another if this story has reached its conclusion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Love the story.......where have you been? I want to hear more....does his son your friend find out? Do you continue in a relationship with Patrick, and for how long? Please write more

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I loved it, I want to read it all over again. I wish i was John!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous