Public Beach Blowjob Threesome

Story Info
Beach hookup gets a hurry along when we nearly get caught.
1.1k words
4.28
2.4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My cock was in his mouth, he had slipped his hand under the lyra of my speedos and was fingering me, my hand was down the front of his husbands speedo. He had cum a minute earlier, so it was a cummy mess. With a pat on his head, I pulled my cock out of his mouth, just in time. I threw four good ropes of cum over his hairy chest. Sliding my forefinger up the base of my cock, I gathered up the last of my load on my finger.

He wanted it, so I stuck my finger in his mouth. Where my cock had been twenty seconds earlier.

Just another day on the beach in the middle of an Aussie summer.

Down under, December and January are the middle of summer, but it is a bit of a zoo. Summer holidays mean that the beaches are packed full of people so getting up to naughty mischief has to wait until February.

Now it is February, so on Friday I thought I would see what kind of mischief I could get up to. I have to admit, I was a little bit hungover from a dinner party the night before. And when I am hungover, I am incredibly horny.  Anyone else suffer from this?  I left the house around ten in the morning and drove up the coast, about forty-fives minutes to an 'unofficial nude beach'.

It is a beautiful spot. A little more than one kilometer of sandy beach, with a headland at each end. It takes about half an hour to walk in to it, so there aren't many tourists around and the dunes have lots of space to be 'discrete'.  I took my bike in, but that ended up being a bit of a mistake because apart from the beach, it didn't save me anytime at all.

When I walked down on to the beach, I could see a few guys in and out of the dunes, it would be a good day. I dropped my shorts to reveal a white, Addicted brand, speedo. Not the kind of speedo I would wear to the pool to swim laps, the kind of speedo I wear when I want to advertise that I am down for some speedo fun.

I set myself up in the dunes, turned on some cricket on my portable speaker and I actually nodded off to sleep.  An old guy was sneaking around in the dunes behind me, he startled me awake maybe an hour later.  He apologized and moved on.  Time for me to see what kind of action there was on the beach.

Grabbing my water bottle (which had bourbon and coke in it) I decided to go for a walk along the beach.

At a normal beach, I'll wear a speedo when going for a dip.  At the pool, when I'm swimming laps I always wear a speedo.  But just walking up the beach, usually I wouldn't wear a speedo.  I wouldn't usually wear a white speedo, but at this beach, it felt appropriate.  Strutting my stuff up and down the beach felt amazing.  Wearing just a tiny speedo is liberating, that is for sure.  I walked north to the end of the beach, went for a swim, then walked back to the southern end.  There were a few older guys in the dunes but what really got my attention were two guys, late forties who were only about fifty meters south of where I had setup.  Walking back to where my towel was, I gave them a nod.  One guy was wearing a funky Aussiebum speedo, the other a classic black speedo.

Back at my towel, I was just getting comfortable when the gay couple walked down to the water for a swim.  They looked great in their speedos, and cute, as they were holding hands.

The couple were right in front of me, just up to their waist in water and they started making out.  That got my cock stirring.  I sat up on my towel and started rubbing my cock as I enjoyed the show the guy were putting on.  Didn't take long and I was fully erect, straining the white lycra of my speedo.  They both looked up and saw that I was enjoying their show.  It lasted maybe five minutes before they exited the water.  Their erections were not hidden by their little speedos either.  That is another reason why I LOVE speedos.  Walking up the beach towards their towels, they both gave me a wave.  Not a 'hello' wave, a 'come and join us' wave.

I didn't need a second invitation.

The walk through the dunes didn't take me long.  When I came across their little spot, the guy in the AussieBum speedos was on his knees, sucking off his younger husband, the guy in the black speedo.

I know it is a little cheesy, but I asked them if I could join them.

As I mentioned, I was rock hard so I dropped to my knees and flopped my cock out.  The guy on his back got to work on it.  Just three guys, hanging out in the dunes.  Yeah, it was pretty hot.

After a few minutes of this, I had to cool down a little bit.  I slipped my cock out of the guys mouth, tucked it in my speedo and asked the other cock sucker if we could trade places.  We did.  I worked his cock like a champ and loved tasting his precum.  The other guy ended up behind me with his hand between my legs rubbing my cock and balls.  He told me that there were people coming and if I wanted to cum, I better do it now.  I moved back to my original position and put my cock in his husbands mouth.  Being on my knees I asked the guy in the AussieBum speedos to stand up and let me suck him off, instead he pulled his speedo open from the waist and I stuck my hand in and started jerking him off.

Looking up, I could see a group of about six people walking on to the beach.  They were not guys looking for hookups in the dunes, it looked like a family out for an afternoon walk.

We had to be quick.

I concentrated on jerking off the cock I had in my hand.  The guy and I started making out a little bit and then... he started cumming.  That was enough to put me over the edge, I pull out of the husbands mouth and her jerked me off as I unloaded on his chest.

It was a case of cum and go, once I had finished cumming, the three of us were up on our feet.  The two guys headed down to the water, they were both a cummy mess, and I ducked back in to the dunes and headed towards my gear.  As I departed I yelled out, I owe you one.  The guy who I had just cum over called back saying they are there most Friday's.

So, what are you doing next Friday?