All Comments on 'Public Cross Dressing Experience Ch. 01'

by sublocked

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
desire121desire121about 12 years ago
Brilliant story!

Wish this happen to me!

Keep the story going! I want to know what happened next!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
will continue?

amazing story, got me so hot (;

i would love to see more of 'her' adventures,,,

will you continue??? pretty please!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
There is no escape

I think Donna will be a woman FOREVER!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

What a dream that came true, until Chenin Blanc

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
my dream

I want to do this

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationalmost 3 years ago

Too dazed to think through a problem. Not desperate enough for suicide. That leaves a trail of poor decisions and questionable consequences. I hope their friendships are resilient or this will end them.

Great storytelling. I don't know if I'm more excited or trepidatious to read the next chapter, but I'm gonna.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Sissy

I now know the joy of becoming a sissy cross dresser.The feeling of stocking on my leggs and silk panties on my ass.I love getting on make up and my hair done.Finished off with a short dress and heels.My first cock was different it was big hard and black.It was hard to fit it all in my mouth.But soon it was hitting the back of my throat and started to slide down.He held my head in his hands and pumped his cock in and out.Soon i could feel him started to cum his first load of cum filling my throat and mouth.I swallowed as fast as i could as he held my head on his cock.That was just the start he fucked me hard and balls deep in my ass filling me with more cum He forced his cock back in my mouth right from my ass and filling me with cum and now piss.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I hate nonsense. And any man - sissy or cd or cis - would NEVER think "I'm a woman and a person. Look me in the eyes, NOT at my TITS!"

That kind of stupidity immediately ruins the whole story. Now it's just another piece of feminist dreck...

There were at least two other options: call a friend to come to the hotel front desk and leave an envelope with money for him (take a cab; go home). Stay in the hotel lobby until his roommates return for him; go home; pack bags and move out. Fucking manipulating, domineering, abusive cunts.

Crossdressed men can NEVER pass in public in broad daylight. They are very much more likely to be refused service or even entry to any establishment, and on the street are most likely to get beat up, robbed, even murdered. Such a stupidly dangerous game to play.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous