Public Debut

Story Info
Would your mistress really leave you to be used?
2.5k words
4.38
15.2k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
taodie
taodie
40 Followers

Wearing nothing but a chastity cage and a latex hood with the only opening being your mouth which is currently filled by a penis gag. You try your best to swallow around the gag, but you still feel drool drip from your chin onto your bare chest.

You are sitting on a towel being driven somewhere. After the car stops, you hear the drivers door open and close. You sit there straining your ears, you think you can hear other cars driving, pretty sure there was the sound of another cars door opening and closing, and the sound of heels clicking against asphalt going around the back.

The clicking sound from the heels stop just outside your door, but then nothing. You sit feeling anxious and jump when the door opens, unbuckle your seat belt, then your mistress grabbing your legs. She swings them to the side and your feel touch the warm rough asphalt. You feel your mistress slide up objects on your legs stopping at your knees. Then you feel gloves being slide on. Finally a collar is put around your neck which promptly tugs you out of the car and towards the ground.

You are glad your mistress gave you knee pads and thick gloves as she makes you walk on all fours. As you move up the curb onto a sidewalk, you know it is somewhere public and can feel cooling but still warm summer night air against your skin making you realize how exposed you are, but that gets pushed from your mind as you focus on trying to keep up with wherever your mistress is leading you.

You move as fast as you can and are so focused on moving forward that you don't realize your mistress has stopped until your face bumps into the back of her legs. You try to say sorry through the gag as you back up, but she does not say anything. Although she said nothing, that sigh felt like a punch to the gut. Making things worse, as you stand there on all fours mostly exposed to the world, you are sure you can hear voices of people talking not far away and every second you are not moving makes you feel like more and more people are gathering around.

You hear a door open and then a tug on your leash prompting you forward. You enter a room that feels cooler than outside. Throughout this trip, you have only been able to smell baby powder and latex from the hood, but now you can make out a bitter rancid smell combined with cleaning supplies.

You stop moving and even though you are terrified, your penis is straining against its metal confinement. Your arousal combined with the inability to swallow well, you are sure there is a line of fluids that people could follow like a perverted Hansel & Gretel. You hear the door shut behind you and then the sound of a lock being turned makes you feel a sense of relief thinking you are now at least safe from someone just barging in.

You are pulled to the other side of the room hearing a lot of echoing of sounds off the tile. Coming to a stop, a tug on your leash prompts you to rise up but still remaining on your knees. The chain from your leash tingles as it is wrapped around something metal followed by the sound of a lock being clicked. You feel a hand touch your collar and another lock being clicked which you are sure means you are locked to some pole or railing in this room making your anxiety rise again. This is made even worse as you hear more metal clinking sounds followed by your wrists being handcuffed behind your back.

Your mind is reeling trying to figure out what is in store for you. The sound of a bag being placed down and opened, you can hear her rummaging through it. You can hear your mistress' heels clicking as she is moving around the small room. Seems like she would move to one place for a minute or two and then another usually returning to the bag. After about 10 minutes you can hear ticking noises of manicured nails tapping against glass. A few more minutes pass hearing the occasional tapping sound. You are sure your mistress is over by where you both entered, but you can't be sure with the echoes.

Then after a minute you realize the room has gone completely silent. You start moving your head back and forth slowly trying to strain your ears to make out anything. You hear cars drivings, parking, and doors being opened and closed, you think you heard a dog barking playfully in the distance, some people talking, the sound of an industrial toilet being flushed in what you presume is the room next to the one you are currently in, and what you are pretty sure was a vending machine dropping a soda. Every new noise makes you jump slightly and adjust your head.

You stop moving as you hear your mistresses heels clicking towards you finally breaking the silence of the room for what felt like an eternity. The sound of the bag being rummaged through again then her heels until you are sure she is right in front of you. You straighten up as much as you can to be a presentable as possible. There is the crinkle of latex and then the wet sounds of lips cracking into a smile.

Her wet voice melts into your ear as she says, "I am sure you have so many questions my little subby bitch, but just know, you asked for this, and I am being kind enough to let you have it. Before I explain things further, I still have a few more adjustments I need to make."

You feel the strap holding your gag in place being tugged at and then the 4x1.5 inch penis gag is pulled out allowing even more drool to spill out before you can close your mouth and properly swallow for the first time in probably over an hour. Your jaw hurts as you open and close it trying to relieve it. As you open your mouth again you feel a stiff silicone sleeve enter your mouth. It feels more like a mouth guard as it covers your teeth, but it also keeps your mouth open without hindering your tongue. Feeling a strap being tightened behind your head, there is the familiar sound of a lock clicking to keep the gag in place.

Next you feel a tug on your leash bringing your face down to the ground while a hand touches your ass lifting it up. Your face is pressed against the ground where you can smell a combination of dirt, mildew, and what you are sure is dried urine. Your ass up in the air, your hole is rubbed by your previous gag still slick with your saliva. As it is shoved in with minimal effort, your mistress fucks your ass for a bit laughing at your moans and the increased amount of precum leaking from your cage. She stops fucking your ass with the penis gag before coating your hole lightly with some sort of lubricant and placing a large plug in your ass.

With the lightest of touches and pull on your leash, you are brought back to your previous position. Your ass feels full, but the plug is nothing huge or uncomfortable compared to other plugs she has forced you to wear at home. You hear some straps being adjusted and then the familiar scent of silicone. A large dildo about 2 inches thick presses into your mouth. The gag, even though hard enough to prevent easy closure, stretches to accommodate the dildo you imagine is attached to a harness worn by your mistress.

As she fucks your mouth, you try your best to suck it like she had taught you, using your tongue. She pushes further making you quickly relax your throat as she slides the full length halfway down your throat. She lets it rest there for 30 seconds and only pulls it out as you begin to struggle making loud mewling noises around the invader in your throat.

As the dildo is withdrawn you start to protest through the gag and are quickly silenced by a slap across your face.

"Now if you think I have brought you here just for me to fuck you with this fake cock, you would be mistaken. You are currently in the family restroom at an interstate rest stop just outside of town. I have set up a few cameras that are being live streamed with directions to the location of this stop." You hear some ticking sounds before she adds, "The stream has been running for about 15 minutes now and there are guys already saying they are on their way. As you had disclosed to me in the past of wanting to be used, I will be leaving you here alone while I drive back home because I would not want to get in the way of whoever decides use you. I have placed a bag of condoms with lube next to you, but I wonder how many will actually bother to use them. There is also a jar for tips, so hopefully this little endeavor will prove lucrative for me. I will keep an eye on the stream so you better be kind to any guest who comes to visit. Have fun, see you in a couple of hours...but I make no guarantees."

Your stomach feels like it is in your throat as you feel scared being left alone in a rest stop bathroom. This feeling rises even more as you hear her heels move away from you. You are pleading in your head that she is just trying to scare you, but then hear the door unlock, open, and then close leaving you blind, alone, chained inside a bathroom with a gag keeping your mouth open for easy use, and a plug in your ass making sure anyone who sees it knows you are open for business back there as well.

After what you think is like 10 minutes, but in reality it was just under 2, you try and calm yourself down. You start to rationalize in your head that your mistress would never just leave you alone, right?

You hear someone just outside the door. You hold your breath and try to not make a sound as you listen intently. It sounds like someone walking past the door then quickly turning around and stopping in front slowly mumbling to themselves. You jump and let out a shriek when there is a knock. You start looking around in your dark world frantically and stop as you hear a guy laugh. The laughing continues as the door opens and is quickly closed with the sound of the lock almost feeling like a shot through your gut.

"Hooool-leeee shit, I wondered if this was real or not, but seeing you react to my knock on the stream, damn, I am so glad I chose to drive out here."

Large rough hands rub your drool covered chest. You let out a pained whine as they pinch your fully erect nipples. The whine turns into a surprised moan as another hand cups your exposed balls. Your moan becomes muffled as the hand lets go of your nipple and then invade your mouth and you taste the dirty salty digits of the stranger exploring your body.

"Such beautiful noises, and it looks like I have the honor of being your first guest."

You are barely able to comprehend the sound of his zipper going down before the smell of something musky invades your senses. Your mistress has fucked your mouth with various sized dildos, a lot were bigger than the one she used earlier, but with this being the first real cock to push into your mouth, it seems much bigger.

It pumps in and out slowly for a while as you feel it go from kind of limp to full erection. As you become accustomed to the cock, a bitter salty fluid begins to coat your tongue. The precum begins to flow more freely as hands grip the side of your head and begins fucking your mouth.

Glad this cock is not long enough to really enter your throat, but the fast thrusting makes it hard to breath. The guy's breathing becomes ragged after a short time.

You have eaten your own cum, either willfully or forced to by your mistress, but it has always been licked up off a hand, boot, or even the floor. You always thought the taste was fine, but it was not something you truly desired.

This guy lets out a guttural groan that grows louder as he continues to pump your mouth hole now almost frantically. You feel his cock start to spasm and swell just before your mouth begins to fill with cum. This cum was a lot thicker and had a much stronger flavor than yours. Your mouth continues to fill with more and more cum making you panic and swallow the thick load.

After a few more spurts, the cock withdrawals from your mouth. You start to cough and retch a little as the flavor seems to get stronger. You attempt to spit out any remaining cum, but are unable to with the gag in place. All you can do is lean your head forward, and then you just feel your spit mixed with cum drip down your chest and even onto your chastity cage which is protruding forward and it does its best to keep your erection contained.

"Love having my cock serviced by bitch sissies like you. And seeing my cum dripping out from that gag almost makes me want to give you another gift, but I don't want to be selfish, especially as I hear a few people outside."

You hear the sound of a camera shutter click, the guy chuckles to himself while zipping up his pants. There is the sound of the sink as he washes his hands, some change being dropped into what you presume is the tip jar, and then the door unlocks and opens.

"Sorry guys, beat you all here so I wanted some private time, but the bitch has a good mouth so your trip was not in vain. Oh and I did not check out the other hole, so better go claim dibs if you want to be first there," you hear the guy say to the unknown number of people waiting to use you before it shuts and you are left in silence.

The silence does not last long before the door reopens. Unlike before, this time you hear multiple sets of feet walking towards you with even more camera shutters going off. You know that you will be at the mercy of any anonymous visitor until your mistress returns. Even though you are terrified, you also feel your penis straining against the metal cage and leaking because you are now going to be a real cum dump like you had said you wanted to become. As you thank your mistress, you hear multiple zippers being lowered and you prepare yourself for what is to come.

taodie
taodie
40 Followers