18th Birthday gift Pt. 01

Story Info
Guy gets a surprise gift from his Girlfriend.
2.6k words
4.14
84.1k
59

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/28/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Of all my friends as I was from December, so my 18th was the last one, everyone else, including my girlfriend, has already turned 18. As a birthday presents, my parents were going to take me for a trip in Europe to see some stuff I was really interested in, like tank museum in Bovington or the Mercedes museum. That was really nice, but that meant I wouldn't get to spend my birthday alone with my girlfriend. Still, it seemed that we would spend New Year together, alone, so I would just have to wait 2 more weeks.

I had a party the day before we left for Europe, on the day I turned 18th, it was really great, my girl teased me all the time but in a way that wasn't obvious to everyone else and gave me 2 gifts, one was a pair of tickets to a metal concert I dreamed of going to and second was a package she told me to open when I would be alone when unpacking it - and at soonest that would be in my hotel room in London. I was damn curious about it but promised to wait and she wouldn't tell me.

When the day came., early in the morning, I was in a hotel in London, I had my own room, I locked the door and go the the Kate's package. I was so curious I didn't even took care of my morning wood in my usual way and let it just go down on it's own. Inside the package was some papers, instruction, and under that a few things I had no idea what they were, neatly put into their package compartments, which were labeled. So, there were 2 tubes named testing tube and locking tube, a few metal rings of different sizes and a metal... well it looked like a cage of some sorts. I was quite confused, but started reading instructions. I was shocked, it was some sort of a sex toy. My GF gave me a sex toy, I couldn't be more happy and excited, in a very very horny way.

I followed the instructions about sizing and how to put it on, used the testing tube to connect the ring that gripped my cock and balls behind my sack and the cage part that tightly squeezed my penis to a size a bit below my normal soft size - putting that cage part was a challenge as I kept getting erect and I didn't want to jerk off, I mean I wanted to make good use of the toy that would surely give me a lot of pleasure. So after I got the sizing figured out, I changed the test tube for the locking tube, which had a keyhole. When I inserted the tube, it turned 90 degrees counterclockwise and I heard a loud click. I looked at it trying to figure out how it would make me come, especially that I couldn't get hard in it, it kept me just below my normal soft size and as I got turned out by wearing a sex toy for the first time in my life, I felt how squeezed my cock was in it.

I touched myself through the bars but only got more frustrated. I thought, maybe that's how it intensifies the feeling when I cum? Getting it all so incredibly tight must feel incredible when I cum. So I tried to jerk off but it was damn clear that this toy would not let me come, there was no way I could get any satisfaction while wearing it. I wondered if I could take it off without unlocking but it was impossible. Yeah, that was it, she gave me a prank gift to get my hopes up, not the first time she did a prank on me, but a first time it involved something sexual, well I could live with that but it was time to take it off and take care of how horny I got. I went to the package and searched for the key. It wasn't in there! What the hell, did she not check the toy before she gave it to me?

I knew she wouldn't be up for another few hours because of the time difference, and it wasn't uncomfortable, and most important when I got dressed it wasn't visible, so I figured I will call her about it in the afternoon. I just didn't realize what wearing that thing will do to me, without my morning relief I kept being more and more horny and every beautiful girl I saw made me uncomfortably aware of my predicament, my cock straining against it's cruel and small prison. I couldn't stop having very sexy thoughts and couldn't wait until I call Kate... and then it hit me - even if she was to send me the key, with changing place very often on this trip it wouldn't be possible to deliver the key to me, I would have to keep wearing this hellish device until I got back home and could meet her...

I couldn't forget about wearing that cage, my dick tried to get hard all the time, it was a pure torture but an interesting experience, something sexual was going on all the time and no one knew about it, I had a toy on me and it seemed my GF had the key, so it actually was a first sex play we had. The thought of that almost drove me mad.

As it was otherwise comfortable, the only other irritation was that I had to sit down in toilet. But I also had a small panic when I first seen a metal detector that day... I had no other option that to go through and it went off, the security patted me down and checked me with the hand held detectors but those didn't go off, I was relieved to say the least.

After I finally was back in the hotel room, I remembered that in the evening we will fly to Rome. I wasn't that worried about metal detectors after going thought a few that day already but in the hotel we were to stay in Rome, there was going to be a swimming pool and I wanted to get some exercise. It would be a no go if that thing would be showing through my trunks. Well, I had to check it beforehand. I got undressed, saw my caged dick again, trying desperately to bulge through the bars, damn that thing was frustrating... I put on my swimming trunks and was happy - thy were quite loose and the cage didn't show. But wouldn't it show if the trunks were wet and sticking to everything? I hopped under the shower and calmed down - the material of the trunks was a bit thick and the cage had just the shape that it looked like a normal bulge. I had a quick shower with a lot of trying to jerk off but I couldn't cum.

After the shower I called Kate.

"Hi Honey! How was your day? What did you got to see?"

"Hi Babe, thank you... It was really nice, look I..."

"Tell me everything, I want to know! Have you been to that museum you really wanted to go?"

We talked for about half an hour about my and her day, she kept steering the conversation. Finally she asked:

"So... I'm dying to know, I was nervous all day what you'd think... Have you seen my gift yet?"

"Yeah..." she interrupted me before I could say anything more, she sounded really excited and nervous.

"What do you think? I know it's kinky but... Have you tried it on? Does it fit?"

"Well, I don't know what it is... I checked it out, put it on but... yeah it doses fit but there is just no space to get hard in it! How is that toy supposed to make me cum"

"Oh silly! It's supposed to keep you from cumming! Think of it as a delay... play... I don't know... Oh! I best show you what I mean! Can you put it on now? Pretty please... You'll like it I promise!"

"I... I already have it on."

"Oh? How long?"

"Since morning, I was so curious what you got me that checking it out and trying it out was the first thing I did... I... Well... I didn't even took care of my morning... needs..."

"What? You mean you are wearing it all the time since morning? You didn't even... You didn't cum yet today?"

"No babe, it's driving me nuts!"

"Well then, that will speed up things, you must be really horny now? All the girls you've seen today, thinking about wearing something naughty all the time... Was it tight in there?"

"You can't imagine... all the time... I felt it all the time... I just tried to get myself off in the shower but it's impossible with this thing on... Why would you get me this torture device babe?"

"Your'e about to see honey! It seems you are just about desperately horny enough... My parents aren't home, so I think I'll take my clothes off, maybe you could do the same? .... Oh I just wish you could see me now... You know what? wait a second!" after a moment I got a message on my phone, it was a picture from her, my beautiful hellfire-hot redhead GF, with only her glasses on, naked, for the first time I saw her naked but she took a pose in which she kept all the thing I wanted to see the most... covered. "You seen it? How do I look?"

"Oh my God Babe, your'e incredible! Could I maybe see you not covering yourself?" my cock was in pain now and I was loosing my mind.

"No silly! It's just enough so you'll get some fun time watching me, but to really see my naked and see and touch and play with everything you'll want, you have to wait until we see each other. First time seeing all this won't be on a picture, It'll be with your own eyes Honey! Ok, now... take off that toy and we will just pleasure ourselves..."

"That's what I wanted to talk about to you... I-I can't take it off... There's no key..."

"What? Really? Oh my God Honey! Thank you sooo much! I was so worried what you'd think... Thank you thank you thank you! I'll make the wait worth your while I promise! We will have soooo much fun together on New Years!"

"Babe... I... I... I didn't know there was no key..."

"What?! But you saw both cylinders?"

"Yeah... at first I used the test one while I was checking the fit but then I thought I would try the real one, get myself off with a toy from you and take it off... But I'm stuck! Wait... You took the key from the box on purpose?"

"I'm so sorry this isn't how I wanted it to go... I thought you would figure out what the purpose of this cage was, to keep you from cumming and make you wait until we can do it together, I thought that when you saw there was no key... if you was ok with it, maybe liked the idea or would just do it for me, you would use the real locking cylinder... I'm sorry Honey..."

"Oh fuck...I'm already losing my mind here, and there is over a week until New Year's..."

"I'm sorry, please don't be mad at me..."

"I'm not mad at you Babe, I was just so excited I got a sex toy from you I couldn't wait to use it and didn't look for the key before locking it up... I just wish I did and figured out what the toy was supposed to do... I think I would still lock it if you asked me to..."

"Are you serious?"

"Yeah... It seems like something you really wanted to try, I mean I'm going through horny hell right now and it's only going to get worse but... I don't know, if you promise to make it worth it... Let's just say if you won't keep that promise, I get a free pass to do whatever I want, what do you think Babe?"

"Oh your'e in for a treat Honey! I'll be your perfect slut! Again, I'm really sorry it got to be such a bad surprise for you, with the key and all... Another thing I'll have to make up for I suppose? Uhh you know what? I can't take back time or do anything to unlock you, so maybe I'll be a bad girl and... I'll have a bit more to make up for!"

"What do you mean Babe?"

"I mean I'm not locked up in anything... And... I'm naked... And horny... Maybe, just maybe I massage my perky breasts? Umm it feels really nice, wouldn't you like to see it? I bet you would Honey! Oh you would even have so much fun just listening to me if your dick wasn't locked up... You would tell me everything you would be doing right? Just like I... I'm squeezing my nipple, it hurts a bit but I was such a naughty girl after all, you should punish me yourself Honey! Oh I'll need both hands, I'm putting you on a loudspeaker..."

I heard a noise as she must've put the phone on the floor.

"Uhh one hand squeezing my nipple and other is slowly moving on my body, from my neck, to my breast, a soft squeeze and down it goes, ohh it feels so gooood! Umm I wish you were here to do this to me... I wish I could play with you, with my hands with my lips, my tongue... You'd like that... I would grab your dick hard just where it starts and lick it slowly and kiss all over it, you'd be so hard you'd think it's going to explode and meanwhile I would gently massage your full balls with my other hand... I would make you pulsate like an earthquake and then... then... I... would lay down and still holding your cock at the base really hard make it go into me... and... then... the.... Oh Honey!"

After that I only heard her screams of pleasure. My cock and balls ware in pain.. on fire... I fell on my knees one had holding my phone other trying to jerk off... It was all for nothing... I never, never! Felt so horny and desperate, my whole body was hot my mind was racing....

"Oh Honey! That was fun! It was a looong time since Ii last felt so good... I'm really tired... How are you there?"

"You are a devil... It just hurts... You better make it really.... Really! Worth it..."

"That frustrated? I'l promise I'll make it up to you, I really will I'll be your toy, the best slut you could dream of!"

"I hope so... Right now I'm worried that this think will make me go insane and I'll be wearing a straitjacket when we meet!"

"You better not! Or I might just turn out into a really evil girl if you won't be able to make me pay for it! Oh damn, they have a good timing!"

"What is it?"

"I heard my parents driving in, thank God I already came... Can't imagine what it would be like to not get to cum right now, right Honey?"

"Damn you Babe!"

"Haha! Ok I need to get dressed now, call me tomorrow, ok?"

"Sure Babe!"

"Bye Honey, again happy birthday and have fun with your gift!"

Damn that woman is going to drive me mad... It was pretty hot though.... And having a girlfriend that is freaky in sex? I can live with that... If I'll keep being sane that is...