Public Displays

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The dragon couldn't hold off, not with so much stimulation and the tail ramming into his prostate, though it was the truly delectable mix of male and female musk, in the end, that did it for him. He hissed into Drackonthanri's hand as he lost control, balls aching and throbbing furiously as if they were where every last drop of his lust was pooled, driving him on with raw, animalistic need.

"Rrrrnnnggghhhh..."

A long, low, guttural grown rolled from this throat, jaws clenched, though Dusty was not truly with himself as he shot his load, cum splattering up inside Drackonthanri. With the tight seal of his knot and the grip Drackonthanri's cunt had on him, there was nowhere for his cum to go other than right up into the dragon's womb, forcing itself deeper and deeper from sheer pressure alone. The dragon squirmed under him, pussy clenching and pulling around Dusty's cock, though the dragons rode out their climaxes even as Drackonthanri's eyes gleamed.

Without Dusty knowing, he cast the spell on his stomach, his orgasm suddenly flaring when he had thought it was about to die down, arousal mingling with Dusty's cum inside him. Inside his body, the process of egg development, from conception onward, quickened, his womb rumbling and churning as egg after egg quickly formed. They bustled inside him and jostled up against one another as if they were all trying to find and make room, his belly expanding more and more with every passing second.

There was nothing quite like feeling that filling, though it was very different to getting fucked, Drackonthanri thought hazily, ecstasy tugging at him, though the dragon remained in control of himself -- somewhat, at least. His glutes tightened and he contracted his quads too, pressing his legs in and around Dusty's waist to hold him near, his pussy rippling, pulling to milk Dusty's cock. Yet that filling in his womb, the sensation of every egg growing, even bumping into the others... With the aid of his magic, he felt every little bump and jostle, a groan on his lips even as his own amusement danced in his eyes.

Dusty gaped, pulling back slightly -- but, of course, he couldn't leave with his knot tying them together.

"What the... Drackonthanri!"

He snapped accusingly at the dragon, though it was more out of shock than anything else, the dragon's stomach bulging noticeably, sometimes showing the eggs bulging through the scales of his belly and then smoothing out again quickly, making an easy round. Yet he stayed buried deep, ecstasy pounding through him, a low whimper dancing on his lip as pleasure overtook all else.

That was all he needed, that moment of orgasm. There were few better things to live for and few better friends to experience life with, the dragon pushing his muzzle hard into Drackonthanri's foot and staying there, shuddering, his eyes mostly closed. A thin sliver of light still entered his eyes, the dappled glaze of the forested area painting them in sunshine, though he had not considered how loud the birds could be while he was fucking, not before.

Maybe those are alarm calls, heh... Dusty thought, his balls emptying all they had to give, eyes hazily grazing Drackonthanri's inflated, bulging stomach, eggs growing inside. I don't know...

If the birds were alerting others to what was going on in the forest, however, there was no one there other than the other animals who would understand their calls, oh no. So, they would be fine there, yes, even if nature coloured the air around them, the wind rustling through the leaves, brushing them tenderly up against one another. Dusty shook his head, shooting Drackonthanri a lopsided grin, and swept his hand over Drackonthanri's stomach, though he was still a bit taken aback by what was happening.

"What... Did I knock you up or something?"

Drackonthanri smirked.

"In a sense... Hold still."

Dusty did so, for there was nothing else in his mind to do, though he didn't expect Drackonthanri using his tail on his body to give himself the extra leverage to pull back -- and entirely off Dusty's cock and bulging knot. Dusty yelped, though the flare of pleasure on his over sensitive cock was not entirely unpleasant, just a little too sensitive for him to be entirely comfortable with the sudden, tight rush of pleasure. It meant breaking the contact of his hind paw on Dusty's muzzle, though changing positions simply meant that delight was set aside for the time being.

Drackonthanri, however, only moved enough to get behind Dusty, his aching hard-ons grinding up against the dragon's rump. He rolled his hips as Dusty sucked in a sharp yet shaky breath, his tail flipping up and to the side, well out of the way for him, easily demonstrating his readiness for him. Reaching back to grab Dusty by the muzzle, he curled fingers, heavy with musk from his cocks, around his snout, a smirk dancing in his eyes. Of course, Drackonthanri used the hand he'd had on his cocks, masturbating himself, even if he had not finished with the male half of his body. Which was just why his cocks were grinding into Dusty's rump right there and then, openly drooling pre-cum...

"Mmm... Do you want some eggs too?" He offered, though there was really only one answer he wanted his partner of the moment to give. "A nice, heavy belly full of eggs?"

Dusty shuddered, muttering under his breath. The dragon, however, tipped his hips and angled them back, desperate for it, even though he'd already cum. His cock remained mostly hard, dripping the aftermath of his orgasm, tongue flicking out softly after Drackonthanri's hand, trying to lap the dragon's pre-cum off his fingers.

"Yeah..." Dusty managed to croak out. "Yeah, definitely... Mmmph..."

Drackonthanri's hand slid down his body, keeping his other hand firmly wrapped around Dusty's snout, of course, to rest it on his stomach. The spell resided in the back of his mind, ready to be drawn to the forefront at exactly the moment needed, though his bulging belly, full of eggs, made it a little difficult to get in as close to Dusty as he may have liked.

"Mmm..."

Drackonthanri hissed through his teeth, lips twitching, though the dragon had more than enough of a handle on his magic to control the spell and penetrate Dusty's rump at the same time. His knots had swelled somewhat during their first round, though they'd likely come up against Dusty's tail hole before he was ready to cram them inside, savouring the tight stretch of that hole around him too.

Just the one cock would do to start, Drackonthanri using his tail to easily line up one cock with Dusty's ring, sliding in slowly, using his own pre-cum as lubrication. There wasn't any need for anything else as long as he took that first penetration slowly, driving in, the tight muscle clenching around his cock as he pushed in, as if Dusty was trying to push him out.

Yet Dusty wasn't trying to do anything of the sort, no, not as he inhaled with short, sharp puffs of breath, his tongue snaking out to lap over and around Drackonthanri's hand. It slithered sensually between his fingers, dragging back over the palm, though the dragon closed his lips on a finger heavy with Drackonthanri's musk, suckling just to see how that would feel for him too. It was not as pleasant, at least for Dusty, as having Drackonthanri's foot on his face, though perhaps there were other positions they could take, at other times, where that was possible too?

They'd only find out by experimenting, however.

"Ah... Hell..."

Even Drackonthanri had to quiver at that, a soft thrill running through him. The dragon openly enjoying the scent on his hand and lapping at it was doing it more for him than Drackonthanri had anticipated, though that was just what having fun with each other was all about: experimenting and spicing things up. Pleasure was just something that came along with everything they wanted, each and every time.

Inside Dusty's tail hole, his cock throbbed and drooled, pre-cum spilling into Dusty's backside, though Drackonthanri didn't have an intention at all of holding back for very long at all.

Dusty moaned, licking his lips, though he couldn't stop enjoying Drackonthanri's hand, tilting his head so he could get at a part he hadn't lapped over before, the scales smooth under his tongue. Yet his tongue was still sensitive enough he could feel the edge of every scale in intimate detail. With a soft grunt that rose from the back of his throat, he teased his tail hole around Drackonthanri's cock, clenching down as hard as he could, though Drackonthanri still thrust and powered through it.

"Unff..."

Dusty's groan slipped by his lips, though the dragon was rougher with him than he felt he had been before, even though they'd enjoyed somewhat before too. The roll of his hips rammed into his backside, sending a tremor through his body, tipped forward and braced on one hand, though he was not fully on all fours, just exulting in the moment, letting it all come, thrust after thrust. For Dusty was not in the top position anymore, no, and he didn't need to be either, not as he clenched down around that thick length of meat inside him.

"Ah... Fuck... Drackonthanri..."

The dragon's name slipped slowly from his lips, for it was rather a mouthful for him to get out. It didn't matter in the heat of the moment, for he could have been saying anything at all, as far as Drackonthanri was concerned. The topping drake to Dusty's back thrust and humped, putting every ounce of energy and strength he had into every roll of his hips, glutes and quads tensed, more tension than may have been recommended layered into his hamstrings too.

He growled, a low, long, insidious sound twisting through the air as he crammed every inch of his cock in, though Drackonthanri was aware his second shaft wasn't getting the attention it needed, not yet. His exposed shaft teased over Dusty's balls, grinding under the dragon's body as if it was seeking pleasure elsewhere, though Drackonthanri didn't mind too much. He would see to it, in the end, he had every drop of pleasure he wanted for himself.

Dusty, of course, was well enough along for the ride as he moaned and tipped forward, his nose tipping slightly, as if he was prey to pleasure. Yet Drackonthanri would not have been able to satisfy his need if not for Dusty coming across him, so he was rather on the thankful side for that too. The knots at the base of his cocks pumped up a little more, thickening faintly, yet the dragon was not worried at all about being able to sink them into Dusty's backside.

After all, the dragon was riled up and ready for him, squeezing around his cock already, panting and moaning like he was going to lose himself if Drackonthanri pulled out before he was ready. Drackonthanri grunted, licking his lips in a lewd, wet slap of his tongue, but couldn't wait a moment longer to take his full pleasure.

Dusty groaned, glancing back, though the round of his own shoulder stopped him from seeing what Drackonthanri was up to, even if he could feel it. The dragon drew back all the way, so only the very tip of his cock was still inside Dusty's tail hole, carefully holding both of his dicks together with one hand. With his shafts ground up luxuriously against one another, he was in prime position to grind into Dusty, slowly but surely, penetrating him with both at once.

"If you weren't so easy to get into," he rumbled, growling playfully, "I might have waited a bit longer to do this."

Dusty wanted to tell Drackonthanri that it was only because he was so good at relaxing around his cock, but, well...he didn't have the words or the breath to do so, not at that time. He panted open-mouthed, a faint groan rolling by his parted lips, yet it was not up to Dusty to do anything at all as Drackonthanri played every drop of control he had available to him.

The stretch was luxurious, just as he remembered -- though Drackonthanri had gone more swiftly than usual and there was a brief flare of pain too, something he had not been quite prepared for. The pain was quickly overcome, however, by deep, warm pleasure, his backside too tight around both cocks rammed into him at once. Drackonthanri thrust, rolling his hips, grinding deep -- though Dusty's tail hole opened up around him, accepting the offering of two dicks under his tail at once.

Briefly, Dusty wondered just what it would be like to fuck Drackonthanri with two cocks, either two in one hole or one cock in each hole. Really, it wouldn't matter all that much to Dusty, for he had already fucked Drackonthanri's pussy on more than one occasion. It was a treat to be allowed to do so, however, and he wanted more, drooling thickly as he imagined powering into the dragon with even more cocks to go around.

Maybe that was something, however, for another time, leaning into the spell of magic Drackonthanri wove. He'd ask him about it.

Dusty inhaled deeply, the scent of musk and sweat on Drackonthanri's palm helping ease the strain even more, though it was not entirely Dusty's doing as he was able to relax around the dragon's cocks, two shafts powering ruthlessly up into his ass. He tried to rock back, but he just wasn't in a good position to do so, his quads quivering as they sought merely to brace and hold him in place for the sheer, raw lust he sought to enjoy. The knots on Drackonthanri's cock ground together against Dusty's tail hole, tempting at what was to come, thrusting inside so he could swell fully, bloating out and tying their bodies together in short, sharp thrusts of raw lust.

Drackonthanri slammed in, a low grunt startling even him, lust rising. He had to cum, his cocks achingly hard, for that part of him had not yet climaxed. It just wasn't the same, getting off with his female parts, and he snarled as he thrust and ground, putting every ounce of energy he had left into his body into every hump of his cock. The drake's backside tightening around him was all he needed to get off, even though Dusty's moans rose too, Drackonthanri's cock grinding into Dusty's prostate with every thrust.

"Unff... Yes..." Dusty groaned, lapping eagerly at Drackonthanri's palm, though he wasn't quite in his right mind, not then. "More..."

Drackonthanri was only too happy to deliver, yet he had to grind in harder, breath hitching in his chest, lungs tightening as if the next breath simply wasn't going to come. He hissed through his teeth, all four balls bouncing off one another, as the need to cum seared through him, burning with an inner flare.

"Mmmm..."

Finally, he let loose his lust with a heady growl, the kind of growl that seemed to seep and twist through the trees around them, calling others. Yet Drackonthanri did not care all that much about remaining undiscovered, thrusting harder and harder as his cum spilt inside Dusty. The dragon's ass closed around his cocks, milking them of his seed, though he ached for more, the raw power of climax ripping through him.

"Nnngghhh..."

Pulse after devout pulse rippled through his body, his balls fat and overfilled with his heat at Dusty groaned and ducked his head, snout breaking from Drackonthanri's hand and brushing the ground. Yet Dusty was right where he wanted to be, even as Drackonthanri unloaded in his rump, relishing the tiny rivulets of cum that trickled down the sides of his members, though only a tiny amount teased out. It was as if it was just there to show off the thick swell of the knots grinding up against one another, locking him into Dusty, while, finally, Drackonthanri let loose the spell.

Stroking Dusty's belly, Drackonthanri growled, tongue lashing his muzzle, feeding his magic into the dragon before him, fingers lightly indenting into Dusty's flesh. Yet there was mostly muscle there, even with the swell of them tensing and contracting, every pulse of cum that he emptied into Dusty's tail hole pumping out his stomach more and more with seed.

"Mmmm..."

Dusty blinked and looked down, his stomach churning and gurgling...yet lower than he might have otherwise thought. That was odd... He brushed his hand over his lower belly, glancing back at Drackonthanri, though the smirk on the dragon's face surely didn't mean anything other than fun for them both.

"Unff... Drackonthanri?"

The drake only growled and licked his horn, however, trailing his tongue down to Dusty's cheek as the spell worked on his body too. Drackonthanri could not stay as close with the thick round of his stomach forcing them apart, though Dusty's stomach swelled too, something hard and jostling grinding up against what should never have been there within his lower stomach.

"Mmmph..."

He squirmed, still plugged by Drackonthanri's cocks, though that was not for that moment, no, for more pleasure was to come. Dusty panted heavily, tongue lolling out wetly, and sank into sensation, Drackonthanri giving him the eggs they'd agreed, his lower belly bloating out more with their lumps. The eggs needed to make room, though Dusty didn't quite know where they were being held within his body, not as his stomach swelled to full term, the outlines of the eggs smoothing out as his body accommodated them.

"Mmmm... Oh, that feels..."

"Good, right?" Drackonthanri added, filling in the gap when Dusty didn't seem able to do so. "Mmmm... Hold tight, I'm gonna pull out..."

Dusty shivered, yet the pull of those knots on his tail hole still burned for the faintest of moments. His backside was well-prepared, however, and a deluge of cum poured out in the wake of Drackonthanri's cocks pulling out all the way, leaving Dusty's tail hole gaping lewdly, as if he would never tighten back up again.

The dragons, however, had eggs to be laid, Drackonthanri helping to get Dusty into position, squatting side by side. He, after all, had laid eggs before even if Dusty had not and knew how to tell they were coming, bearing down and encouraging Dusty to do the same.

"Come on... Give it a good push, dragon..."

Dusty moaned, open-mouthed, though the sensation of the eggs working their way down his rump, out his anal ring, was something he'd never experienced before. His passage stretched around the first egg, but even his pucker had to strain wider still as a fat, round egg, the tapered end still inside his ass, bore out.

"Unff..."

Drackonthanri fared better than him, his cunt pushing and contracting, better placed to grind out egg after egg, for, while Dusty was working on the first, he already had his second out. Drackonthanri hissed pleasurably through his teeth, head twisting, the need to cum already throbbing through his cocks, bouncing and rising to aching attention. He pawed at Dusty's shaft, though it was not as if the dragon ever needed much encouragement to get hard.

Dusty moaned, the eggs grinding over his prostate as they were laid, though pushing eggs from his ass was not something he could have anticipated doing when he got up that day, no. His cock throbbed, leaking pre-cum, though the sensation strained and stretched, making him pant, chest shuddering, his tail trying to lash back and forth even while he needed to balance himself.

So bad was his balance that he couldn't even twist to take in the growing pile of eggs under his tail, though he could see Drackonthanri's, how the dragon's pussy flexed a little, right at his entrance, when he pushed out an egg. The mess on the grass spread and spread, the eggs drooling in piles of arousal and cum, the hard shells glistening with it as if they had been especially adorned for their viewing pleasure.

Drackonthanri groaned, rolling his head back, though he couldn't help himself, need coursing through. Dusty would either come along with him or he wouldn't, pawing off his two cocks, even if he didn't really need the additional press and slide of his fingers around his lengths. He was close already and took the lead with a blast of a roar, jaws hanging wide, as he climaxed on the ground before him, cocks jerking and bumping into one another as he spent his seed.