Public Displays

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The force of his orgasm helped the eggs from his pussy, sliding out with a sudden rush of arousal, each egg well-coated as the pile beneath him grew so it nearly touched his rump. Drackonthanri's eyes, however, slipped to Dusty, how the dragon twitched and juddered in place as if he was trying to hold back and contain himself, even if there was very little, in all actuality, Dusty could do to stop the flow of cum.

He bellowed throatily, his cry hoarse and raspy, as he followed the first dragon into orgasmic bliss, balls emptying their load as a thick mess of cum spilt into the grass. It flowed between the blades undiscerningly and Dusty was too far gone to care, even as his seed, somewhat, soaked into the ground. His tail shoved down as the last eggs shot from him, forced out by the sudden clench and push of his passage, his ass stretching viciously wide around the largest egg yet. Though that was exactly what Dusty would have said made his orgasm better and stronger than ever before, cum arcing out before him as it shot from his length, Drackonthanri sharing a breathless grin with him.

Slowly, the dragons slumped to the ground, Drackonthanri more careful of the eggs than Dusty, though Dusty didn't know what the heck was to come of those. He chuffed a low laugh, throat trembling lightly, and spread his legs out a little, his shaft still half-hard, though his balls ached like he'd need a bit of time before he was actually ready to go again.

"Mmmm..."

"Hey," Drackonthanri said, calling his attention. "Look up."

Apparently, there was no time to enjoy the afterglow warming them through as other anthros, of all species, surrounded them, a bear and a wolf with their cocks out and in their hands already. Drackonthanri licked his lips salaciously and, even where he lay with his pile of eggs just to his side, spread his legs for them in an open invitation.

"Mmm, come on then," he panted heavily, catching sight of another, a femfur, who had her eyes on his cock and her small hands shoved under her skirt. "There's plenty to go around..."

Dusty gulped, though shuffled on to all fours, barely able even to come back to himself. To him, it looked like mating season was just beginning -- and there he was, caught up in the thick of it too as if he had always been there.

The dragon smirked, lips parted breathlessly, as the anthros crowded in.

How fortunate for him.

How fortunate for them both...

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Cuckold's New Family An anthro dog and husky mate, while the beta is left serving.in NonHuman
Consummating Their Cuckold Marriage An avian anthro is cuckolded on his honeymoon...in Fetish
Unholy Marriage Fyr and Chemical challenge each other for Ropes' attention..in NonHuman
My Corruption Pt. 01 An alien woman calls to me in my dreams...in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Breeding Ritual A deer-taur and a fox anthro partake in breeding...in NonHuman
More Stories