Public Exposure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looks up at me as she slides her tongue under my cock head and rubs that sensitive V along the surface of her tongue. "Fuck, baby that feels so good," I groan.

She licks up and down the full length of my cock wetting it. When she's satisfied she again takes the head back in her mouth and slowly pushes forward. I feel my cock head pass over her tongue and press against the entrance to her throat. My head is back as I groan out my pleasure. I feel her stop and look down into her eyes. Her mouth is full but I see the smile in her eyes as she reaches up grabbing my ass and pulls as she pushes her head forward keeping eye contact with me the whole time.

I feel my cock push past the entrance to her throat as she takes all of me. Her nose is pushed against my pubic bone and her throat muscles are squeezing me in a rhythmic way that has my pleasure reaching a higher level. I reach down and hold the sides of her face, "Fuck baby, I don't know how you do that, but it feels so fucking good,"

She holds me there like that for as long as she can, but finally she has to pull back for air. She bobs her head several times sucking hard as she gets her breath back. I feel the bite of her nails in my ass as she again uses it as leverage to take me to the root again. This time she bobs her head rapidly not letting me out of her throat for as long as she can. Again she backs off and swirls her tongue around the head while she catches her breath. She's maintained eye contact with me throughout her movements. Each time she takes me deep and stays there face fucking herself I get pushed closer and closer to my orgasm. One thing for certain, she has no intention of stopping until she pushes me over the edge.

My moans fill the room as time and again she takes me deep doing all the work required to give me as much pleasure as she can. I feel the building as she continues to watch my face. My cock swells in her mouth and she quickly backs off until just the head is in her mouth. She's jackin me with both hands as she licks that sensitive sweet spot on the bottom of my cock head. "I'm gonna cum babe," I warn.

Her eyes smile up at me as I feel her tip me over the edge. She opens her mouth so I can watch it all happen. My cock head is laying on her tongue as jets of cum shoot one after another into her hungry mouth. Her moans of pleasure are almost as load as the grunts that escape me with each jerk of my cock. As the last of my cum oozes out she again takes me back into her mouth and sucks trying to get every drop. When she's satisfied she's got everything I have she pulls back. Sitting back on her heels she opens her mouth showing me my load then swallows and opens back up showing me her empty mouth. "Mmm you taste so go," she moans.

"That is so fucking hot the way you show me before you swallow."

She stands still holding my cock and pulls me down into a deep kiss. I can taste myself in her mouth as our tongues dance. Breaking our kiss she breathes, "and I love showing you, now come on let's fuck. I need you inside me." With that she pulls me by my cock to the bed. Crawling on she lays down spreading her legs inviting me in. It's not like I have a real choice she's never let go of my cock. She guides me to her entrance, "I think you know what to do," she moans.

I push forward meeting little resistance. She's so wet I sink into her until her clit is smashed against my pubic bone. "Oh yes," she moans as I easily slide into her. Then a raspy grunt as I smash her clit between us. Her pussy clamps down on my cock and when I start to pull back her arms and legs wrap around me, "don't move," she tells me as her body trembles. Her pussy pulses on me as now I realize she's having a mini orgasm. This doesn't happen often, but I know how to intensify it to levels she doesn't reach very often.

I grab her hands and pry them loose from my neck pinning them to the bed, and start hammering into her with my hips. She still has her legs wrapped around me so I don't achieve much movement, but what I do is smash her clit against me causing a grunt of pleasure or pain, I'm not sure which, to escape her lips each time I thrust my hips into her. Gradually her legs start to relax allowing me to move inside her. As my strokes lengthen her grunts turn to moans that grow in volume until she's practically screaming a nonstop string of gibberish. First telling me, "go faster," then to, "stop, please stop," then, "harder, fuck me harder," mixed in with these were grunts, moans, and yelps. Her whole body is shaking as if she's having a seizure or something. I don't think I've ever seen her cum this hard.

After what seemed like minutes her movements slow and her screams subside into a soft moan that is almost like a purr. Her eyes meet mine and she starts meeting my thrusts with thrusts of her own. She's panting like a long distance runner struggling to get enough oxygen into her lungs. Her pussy is still clamped tight around me pulsing on my cock. The feel of her tight pussy pulsing has me rocketing toward my own climax.

She knows my expressions, my movements, my grunts and groans just as well as I know hers and knows I'm getting close. Through ragged breathes she encourages me, "yes that's it cum for me baby, fill my pussy with your sweet cum."

My grunts are coming with each thrusts as I feel the building in my core. She stops moving allowing me to control the speed and depth of my thrusts. She's watching my face almost like she's studying me. A smile spreads across her face just as my cock starts to swell, "cum for me baby," she moans, and I feel her pussy clamp down and start trying to milk me. That's my undoing as I drive deep into her and roar out my pleasure as my cock erupts deep inside her. This triggers her orgasm as she joins me in utter bliss as our mutual orgasms rip through our joined bodies. It's almost as if we're one person as I pull back and slam back into her over and over until I'm completely spent. I collapse on top of her and roll us on our sides.

Without words we just hold each other for several minutes enjoying the incredible feeling of being one with each other as our orgasm slowly eases as it rolls through us. A slight movement of my hips causes a groan to escape her lips and a quiver in her pussy setting off more pleasure to course through us both.

We hold each other as my cock finally starts to soften and her still pulsing pussy pushes me out. "Mmm," she moans into my neck, then pulls back so she can see me and smiles, "sure, now that you got what you want you leave me."

"Yip, I'm just a wham bam thank you mam kinda guy," I retort.

She kisses me and then buries her face back in my neck, "if that was a wham bam thank you mam fuck then I'd never survive a serious fuck."

"Oh did you enjoy that, I didn't notice," I laugh.

She snuggles in a little deeper, "yes I enjoyed that, but I should be mad at you."

"Oh," I question.

"Yes, I asked you not to move and you just started fucking me like a mad man."

I could feel her smile against my neck. "Sorry, next time I promise I'll stay still."

She pulls back out and kisses me again. These kisses are gentle loving pecks on the lips. "If you do I'll kick you ass," she smiles and snuggles back in, "those were the best orgasms I've ever had." She pauses and few seconds and adds, "well at least they or it rank in the top three."

"They or it, don't you know which it was?"

"I definitely had three or four orgasms, but they were all smashed together so it felt like one long big O," she whispers, "but let's not dissect them looking for answers let me just enjoy them, now be quite," she urges as she kisses my neck.

We quietly lay there holding each other for several more minutes. Listening to her deep even breathing I think she's fallen asleep when she whispers, "you asleep?"

"No, I though you were," I answer.

"I might have been. I hate to spoil the moment but I need to pee."

We break apart then pull back into a mutual loving kiss. "Love you," I whisper when the kiss is over. Then pull her back into a hug.

She whispers, "love you too," into my neck, then pushes free of me and slips out of bed and heads toward the bathroom.

"I think I'll take a shower," I say as she disappears into the bathroom.

"Mind if I join you," she asks.

After showering we lay in bed as I read the list of places I've picked to take our candid shots. When I get to the parks she interrupts me, "are any of these parks really isolated," she asks.

"No, but I'm sure we'll find places in them that we can use," I answer a little puzzled. She knows by now that given the time I've been given I'll find places that work.

"Yeah, I know, sorry for doubting you," she says and kisses me. "I'm really tired, you fucked me silly, goodnight honey," she says and reaches over and turns the light out on her side of the bed. I reach for my light and flick it off. After I lay back down she backs her sweet ass up against me and is soon fast asleep.

The morning comes and even though we both are already horny we resist the urge to satisfy our want for each other knowing that if we wait it will be so much better. After Kathy fixes her makeup and hair she slips her coat over her nude body and we go down to breakfast. She sits at a corner table with her back to the room as I get us some eggs and bacon with bowls of fruit along and glasses of juice from the breakfast bar. Sitting the plates down on the table Kathy smiles up at me, but her smile fades in the background as I look straight down the coat to her ample breasts. I can't quite see the nipples but her cleavage is so deep and inviting I can't help but look.

We eat in relative silence in anticipation of what the day may hold. I finish before Kathy and grab my camera and change lens. I had switched to Digital as soon as they came out, upgrading as the cameras improved. Pointing my Nikon D750 at her I snap a shot as she sucks a piece of melon off her fork. She smiles and starts unbuttoning her coat. "Not hear," I whisper, "we have to come back to stay the night." She just smiles and undoes the last button and her coat falls open. Her cleavage and the swell of her breasts are on full display along with the fact that she's nude. I snap another picture and set the camera down on the table in front of me with it trained on her.

Quickly checking the restaurant I see a man watching us from the corner, her back is to him so he can't see what she's wearing, but his wry smile tells me he knows what's going on. "You have an admirer," I tell her nodding in his direction.

Kathy turns her head and I see them make eye contact. She shifts slightly and pulls the coat back exposing her very hard nipple to the stranger. The shutter on my camera snaps three times before she covers back up and turns toward me. "Is he still watching," she says, her breath coming a little quicker.

"Damn straight," I chuckle. She pulls open her coat letting me see her twin orbs as they rise and fall rapidly, the shutter clicks two more times. She closes her coat and we get up and leave, as we pass the man given the private showing she blows him a kiss. He smiles and rises and follows us out.

He catches us and grabs my arm, "pardon me," he says as I turn around. "How much," he asks never taking his eyes off Kathy.

"I'm sorry, but I think you got the wrong idea," I say stepping forward putting my shoulder between him and Kathy. "She just likes showing off, nothing more."

"You sure about that," he says as he slowly looks at me.

"Yes very sure," I tell him in a quiet and I hope menacing voice.

He holds up his hands, "okay, I don't want any trouble," he says as he backs up a step.

Kathy takes my arm and says, "sorry, I'm just feeling a little flirty today."

He smiles at her and says, "Well you're certainly dressed for it. I enjoyed it very much, and would love to have a copy of that picture." He fishes a business card out of his coat pocket and hands it to me. "My address," he says, "if you decide to share." He smiles and walks toward the front door.

Kathy looks at me, "sorry," she says, "I should have listened to you."

"That's okay babe, let's go have some fun."

We walk out the door and catch a cab to the arch. Getting out I see it's much more crowded than it was when I checked it out. I knew there would be more people on the weekend but I wasn't expecting this many people. "Fuck it's a lot more crowded than I was expecting."

"Don't worry honey," she giggles as she grabs my shirt front dragging me along, "we'll get what we want."

The first shot is fairly easy, I have her sit on a bench with the arch as the backdrop I have her watch the crowd behind me and when she sees the coast is clear she lifts her foot and places it on the bench spreading her legs exposing her shaved pussy. The shutter clicks twice capturing the image. Next I have her bare it all at the base of the stainless steel structure. Several people saw her so she quickly covers up and we head to the taxi stand.

Opening the door of the cab, before I can open it for her, Kathy scampers in and sits down. I take my place beside her and she immediately grabs my semi hard cock and leans in and whispers, "I want you."

"Hyatt Regency," I tell the cabbie as I wrap my arm around her shoulder.

She looks at the cabbie in the mirror and quietly unzips my pants. She continues watching him as she pulls my now hard cock out. I'm in a daze, she's never done anything like this before in front of anyone, although last night came close. She's flashed people, as a matter of fact she just did that, and even posed completely nude with people, but this is taking it to the next level, actually preforming a sex act in front of someone. She starts stroking me and when the cabbie reaches up and adjusts the mirror so he can see she lowers her head and starts licking the tip. I can't help myself and groan loudly as she envelopes the head in her hot mouth. Her head begins slowly bobbing up and down as she works my cock into first her mouth then her throat. This is all too hot and I know I'll be shooting cum down her throat any second when with a smack of her lips she pulls off me. She struggles but finally manages to get my hard cock back in its cage, zipping the door closed she says, "that should hold you for a while," as she playfully pats my thigh.

The cabbie pulls up in front of the hotel and as I pay he chuckles and says, "you're one lucky son-of-a-bitch."

"Believe me I know," I answer as I follow Kathy's perfect ass out of the car.

Taking her arm I lead her toward the elevators, "oh no you don't," she says pulling away from me. "We've got a lot more places to go to before..." she playfully points up.

"Okay," I say somewhat confused.

She leans into me and in a low voice says, "what I did in the cab, I want to do that and more, but not in the room." Her eyes twinkle as she adds, "got it?"

"Yeah," I stammer turning toward the parking garage. Once inside the car I ask her, "where do you want to go next."

She pulls the list out of her coat pocket and scans it, "which park would be best?"

My mind is going a million miles an hour, I had scouted these places with the idea of her exposing herself not us fucking. Being that it's mid-October and a little on the chilly side there shouldn't be that many people at any of the parks but the cover we'll need to do whatever it is that she wants to do is going to be hard to come by. "Jefferson Barracks Park," I say more to myself than to her. "Yes, JB Park, there are lots of trails through thick wooded areas where we can walk into the woods," I tell her.

"JB for a BJ," she laughs, let's go."

It takes us about 20 minutes to get there. Kathy entertains herself by leisurely stroking my cock through my jeans as she fingers her pussy. I had hiked a couple of these trails and had found an overlook of the Mississippi River that was perfect for a completely nude picture, the question is will it be okay for what Kathy now has in mind. I'm relieved when I see the parking lot holds only a few cars, that means the trails will be mostly deserted also.

The trail starts out wide enough for us to walk side by side as we hold hands like teenagers, but soon it narrows so that I'm following Kathy. Even though there's a nip in the air we're soon starting to sweat from the exertion of the climb as we snake our way through the forest to the top of the bluff. I notice her coat tails are flapping more and realize she must have unbuttoned it. "Wait," I say pulling on her shoulder, "if you're going to hike that way let me get a few shots." I hurry up the trail and turn facing her. Focusing the camera I start snapping shots as she walks the coat opening as she does. When she gets close to me I turn and hurry ahead again.

We make our way upward and just before we get to the top I hear voices coming from up the trail. I motion to Kathy and she pulls her coat together just as a couple appears on the trail ahead of me. "How's the view," I ask as they get close.

The girl turns crimson and the guy smiles broadly. "Great, the view that I saw was great," the guy says with a chuckle as he passes me.

Knowing Kathy I train the camera on her and just as expected as soon as the guy is even with her she opens the coat. If the guy had known what was coming he could have seen everything, but his eyes were on his girlfriend's ass or the ground because Kathy was able to even slip the coat off her shoulders as I snap several pictures. She walks up the trail toward me letting the coat slip off one arm, now her nude body can be seen from all angles. She props her foot up on a log beside the trail and I quickly move so that her spread legs frame the couple as they continue down the trail.

After capturing this she slips the coat back on and walks up next to me. "Did he turn around," she asks as she looks over her shoulder at the couple just before they disappear around a bend in the trail.

"Not that I saw," I answer as I hug her.

"How much farther," she asks.

"I think it's just up ahead," I answer.

"Good, I'm so fucking horny I don't know how much longer I can wait," she says as she rubs against my hard cock.

I know if I don't take control then her next move will be dropping to her knees so I turn away from her and walk up the path to the sound of a disappointed groan from her.

Just ahead I see the trees open and as I walk into the opening I find myself looking out over the river valley below us. Kathy walks up beside me and whispers, "my god Russ, this is beautiful."

Looking around I spot a backless bench and pull her with me until we sit. Looking out at the scene which is breath taking. The pattern of reds, yellows, and oranges is simply beautiful. Kathy leans her head on my shoulder and sighs, "this is just too perfect. You can take a few pictures of me, but we're going to have to find somewhere else to...well you know."

"Yeah I know," I answer as I breathe in the cool air and enjoy the vista in front of us.

After a few minutes I get up telling Kathy, "stay here." I walk back away from the bench up a slight incline until I have the bench centered in the canopy of brightly colored trees below. I walk back to the bench, "give me the coat," I tell her. Without a word she stands slips it off and hands it to me and sits back down. I retreat back to where I was and take in the view.

The sun is directly overhead although low in the sky. Kathy's skin sparkles alabaster against the backdrop of the explosion of color. She's sitting with her back to me, her hands clutching the edge of the bench on each side of her thighs staring intently at the trees. The beauty of the view causes my breath to catch in my throat as I focus the camera and snap. The sound of the shutter startles her and she looks back over her shoulder at me, her heart shaped ass, her hair, her shoulders, her back, everything is perfect, she's even perfectly centered on the bench. I snap more pictures and she turns slowly around as I conical the journey by snapping a picture every few seconds. "Lay down on your back," I tell her, as she does I check the memory card to make sure there's plenty of room left. When I look up she's on her back her arms folded under her head with her foot propped up on the bench, again the shot is perfect. I snap a couple shots. "Turn on your side looking away from me," I tell her. "now prop up on your hand." So it goes for several more minutes, me giving instructions and my perfect model following them. Everything is so beautiful I take well over two hundred shots. The last few shots have her laying on her back again as I move forward until I can get a close up of her upper body.