Public Exposure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She's looking up at the sky, "it's so blue," she whispers and turns her face to me. I take a few more pictures then lay the camera down and lean in and kiss her. The warmth of her lips drives me on as the kiss deepens. We read each other's thoughts as she starts pulling my sweatshirt over my head. Our lips break apart just long enough for the shirt to pass. Her tongue slips between my lips as I meet its advance with my own. I push my arm under her legs and with the other behind her back lift her as I stand.

I walk back to where the coat is and kneel placing her on it. I know this is risky being out in the open, but we're both caught up in the moment. She stretches out and watches as I stand and strip. I kneel between her legs, "you're the most beautiful thing here," I say waving my arms outward, "I love you Kathy."

She smiles up at me, "I love you too," she whispers as she pulls me down to her. Our lips meet in a tender kiss that slowly becomes more and more passionate. I nibble my way down her neck to her wonderful tits savoring her taste. I kiss my way from one nipple to the other taking my time, worshiping at her bosom. I've always been a tit guy and hers are still perfect. Sitting high on her chest they rise up like melon halves with perfectly center nipples. Her nipples like the tits they sit on are perfect as well. They're large, but not two large. They're a dark pink that boarders on red with matching areolas. Licking and kissing them until her hands find the back of my head and holds me captive at her nipple. I suck the hard nub into my mouth eliciting a gasp from her. Her hands fall away from my head as I lightly nip it and drag my teeth off her nipple slowly, "fuck," she groans as I suck it back in my mouth to do it again. Her nipples have always been really sensitive and as I take her other nipple in my mouth she moans, "oh god, harder." I treat this nipple just like the other as I tickle my way down with my hand to her mound. My fingers slip easily between her puffy lips. Her juices coat my fingers as I slip first one then two into her. I slowly work my fingers in and out a few times then using my thumb I make small circles around her clit. "Oh yes," she moans as her hips buck up against my hand. Her body tenses on the next thrust, I feel her pussy gripping at my fingers as her hips begin to quiver. Her orgasm washes over her as she first grunts then moans a low throaty, "Yes Russ I'm cumming," she groans and collapse back down.

I continue my assault on her pussy, but at a much slower rate as I kiss my way down. Her aroma is rich and thick, almost thick enough to taste as I breathe deeply before replacing my thumb with my tongue. The instant my tongue hits her clit her hands are back at my head pulling my mouth hard into her. In less than a minute she's rocketing upward again as she grinds her pussy against my face. The pressure within her mounts along with the frequency and volume of her moans until she's grunting like an animal. I suck her clit into my mouth and lightly bite down to hold it there while I use my tongue to flick it as fast as I can. Her hips thrust up again as her second more powerful orgasm explodes inside her. Her body convulses and spasms under me. She pulls at my head trying to pull me up to her face. After I torture her for a few more moments I allow her to pull me up till her hungry mouth devours my face. She kisses me frantically, covering my face with loving nips, licks, and kisses before pushing me back until our eyes lock, "I need you," she moans, "I need your magnificent cock inside me," she pleads.

I position my cock at her entrance and slowly push into her, her head rocks back as she moans in pleasure clawing at my ass as she tries to pull more of me in. I support my upper body on my elbows and watch her face as we set a slow even rhythm. Her eyes find mine after the first few thrusts and a smile touches her lips, "you're so good," she breathes in a raspy voice. "You're such a good lover, I love you so much," she says as her eyes close slowly. I feel her pussy tighten in anticipation of another orgasm. She doesn't try to control me or the speed of our movements, content on reaching orgasm in a slow building of pleasure. "MMM, this is so good," she moans as she tries to focus on my eyes then gives up and closes her eyes again. "God, Russ, yes," she moans as her pussy tightens hard on me. Her body arches up and suspends us off the ground for a second or two before she bites my shoulder and grunts uncontrollably as the pleasure takes her body and shakes it like a rag doll. I have her pinned to the ground with my body weight and roll my hips to continue moving in and out of her.

She's in a world where nothing matters but the pleasure that has her in it's grip. I feel my own release slowly building, but know I can hold it at bay long enough to give her one more pleasurable orgasm. She opens her eyes as her body once again is under her control. Her hands again claw at my ass as she takes control of the tempo and slowly increases the speed. "Cum for me baby," she grunts between shaky breathes, "fill me with your hot sticky cum." Her eyes go out of focus as they glaze over, "yes that's it, just like that," she grunts and pulls my head down beside hers. "Yes, yes, I'm...oh yes...I'm, I'm, oh Russ yes," she moans into my ear as her pussy tightens on me bringing my own orgasm rushing forward. I thrust hard into her as my cock jerks time and again sending what feels like gallons of cum deep inside her. Her legs wrap around me as do her arms as her body spasms under me.

We lay holding each other in a tight embrace as the pleasure courses through us. Our pants as we gasp for life giving oxygen fill the forest, mixing with the rustle of leaves stirred by the cool breeze.

After several minutes I roll off to the side with a satisfied moan as I slip out. Lying on my side I pull her against me as she moans contently. "That was... I mean, I'm not saying that last night was not...," she stammers as she snuggles in against me.

"I know exactly what you mean," I tell her as I kiss her forehead.

"Honey I think we should get dressed before someone comes along."

"I know, I know," she sighs, "I could lay here all day like this." She bends up and kisses me tenderly.

I return her kiss and slowly sit up looking around, seeing nothing moving but the gentle flutter of the leaves in the trees I pull my knees up and wrap my arms around them as I once again take in the view. That's when I see my camera and sweatshirt sitting on the bench, funny I thought I had left them sitting on the ground. "Did you," I ask Kathy before I have a chance to think, no she couldn't have, I carried her away from the bench. Shit someone else had to have moved it.

"Did I what," Kathy asks as she sits up. I point to the camera as I check the surrounding area for whoever moved it.

"Sorry honey I'm still a little foggy, what's wrong?"

"The Camera and shirt," I say as I stand and search the nearby trees.

"Someone moved the camera and shirt, I left them on the ground."

"Oh is that all," she says calmly, "it was the couple we passed on the trail."

"How do you know that," I ask looking down at her.

She smiles and answers, "because I saw them taking pictures of us. They must have turned around and followed us after I let him see I was naked. IF YOU'RE STILL HERE COME ON OUT," she shouts.

After a minute or so she shrugs, "they must have left."

"Kathy, honey, why didn't you say something, they could have... I don't know, killed us," I say as I sit back down beside her.

Kathy giggles, "the guy would have had to drag her by his cock, she had a lip lock on it."

I laugh and kiss her, "well I guess you got another fantasy fulfilled."

She smiles and leans her head against my arm and sighs, "I sure did.