Public Flashing Evolves To More…

Info
A little public flashing turns into more…
1.7k words
4.75
2.3k
3
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You're a little bit of a voyeur. You're not a "masturbating at the park" or "walking around with you tit poking out of your shirt" -kinda voyeur, but on particularly boring days you like to put on something a little more provocative than usual.

You like to walk around in stores you don't particularly go to. You love the looks it elicits from unsuspecting men. Never thinking someone as hot as you would be in the type of stores they frequent. It thrills you when a man gawks at you for far longer than is appropriate. Openly staring at your ass, his hand tugging at his belt.

Even better when they make friendly small-talk with you, all the while stealing glances at your tits and legs. You can tell every time. The shuffle as they try to conceal their growing boners. Doing things to you in their minds they will never get to do. You like to imagine that they'll jerk off to the memory of you later on that day. Stroking their cocks to imaginings of you on all fours or sprawled wide on your back or sucking them off.

What makes it even more exciting is the tiny underwear you like to wear underneath. The incredibly tiny g string that doesn't cover anything at all. It's basically a piece of string nestled between your pussy lips. And the sensation of it randomly tugging at your clit gives you a sexual confidence you don't have on a day to day.

Today is another boring day. You don't have any plans or obligations so you think "What the hell, let's spice the day up a bit." You start to get dressed. It's especially hot today. Your favorite type of weather.

The first thing you do is pick out the perfect g-string to complement your horny mood. You pick a jeweled, pastel pink one. The heart shaped stones in the front cradling your clit deliciously. You squat infront of the full length mirror spreading your legs, admiring just how pretty your pussy looks.

You pull a strappy short dress from your closet. It's also pastel pink. You've come to realize that the lighter the color of the clothes, the more see through it is. The idea of your naked nipples being on full display to strangers makes the g-string moist and sticky. You can't wait to go out. You put the dress on and it clings to your curves perfectly. Your nipples, already hard, poke through the dress and can almost be seen down the scooped neckline. The hem of the dress is just skirting your ass cheeks and they look round and juicy. If you swish your hips a little too hard maybe, just maybe, someone can get a good look at your perfect naked ass. You oil your arms, your legs, your chest knowing that the glow brings them in like moths to a flame. You put on a pair of not so high heeled sandals and get in your car.

Your favorite places to go are sporting good stores, especially the ones expert in hunting and fishing gear. The men who walk those aisles feel dangerous to you in a way that exhilarates you. Clad in camouflage and wranglers. Oakley sunglasses sitting atop their caps. A confidence that wasn't earned but bought by a piece of metal strapped to the belt of their pants. Vacant stares behind their "friendly" smiles seeing through you. To them you're not entirely human, you're prey to be hunted.

You choose this store today. The air conditioner on full blast so the little bit of clothes you do wear hardly does the job keeping you warm. The smell in the store is plastic, new, canned. The male customers draw their gazes at you, a radar for fuck going off in their heads. You saunter into an aisle that has camping gear on the shelves. Long flashlights, bungee cords, rolls of thick duct tape. Men stop what they're doing to openly gawk at your nipples, too hard from the cold air.

You turn into another aisle. This one has clamps, tarps, tents in boxes. A couple of men are looking at some fire starters but as soon as you walk in their eyes turn toward you. You eye the clamps innocently but you can feel their gaze scanning your body. You think "what the hell" and reach up to the higher shelf, exposing your ass to them. It's not a peek it's the full view. You screw your face in concentration. You JUST can't reach what you're looking for. And before you bring your arm down, you turn your body toward them showing them a glimpse of your pussy. Jewels nestled between your lips as pretty as can be. Your eyes meets one of their stares and you give him a shy smile. Completely innocent. You didn't notice your dress riding up.

That's the thing about men. They love to feel like they got something over you. That they've taken something from you without you even noticing. "Look at this airhead, she showed me her slit and couldn't even tell." And it feels good to you to give them that feeling. You'll be their oblivious little slut.

The other man grins broadly and asks you if you need help reaching something. You say yes and he stands a little too close to you as you point up. One of the straps of your dress has fallen over your shoulder. He puts his hand on the small of your back, let's be honest, he practically palms your ass as he moves you over so he can reach.

As he does, you look over and see a bulge in his joggers. He's got a hard on. He would be so down to fuck you if you just made yourself a little more accessible. He wishes.

He reaches what you needed. Clamps? Who fucking knows. He plays a little game of psyching you out so you reach forward and your tits jiggle a bit when he retracts his arm.

He's openly staring now. Trying to peek down your dress at your nipples. His friend has moved closer too as if summoned by the other guy to come take a look. A male bond to gape openly at the slut. You give them what they want. You giggle and rest your hand on his shoulder saying "you're bad" and when you do you lean forward pretending to catch your breath cos what he did was SO. funny.

They both definitely get a good view then. Your pink nipples teardropping with gravity. The whole of your tits on display. He's definitely fully hard by now. His move.

His smile falters a bit as he looks at you. Then he puts the clamps near the crotch of his joggers inviting you to come and get it. What's worse is his smile returns and he sticks the head of his naked dick out through the crotch of his joggers. It's thick and pink and the head is dripping clear with pre-cum. You can't get to the clamps without touching his dick. It's inevitable where he's holding them.

His friend looks at you with a goofy grin on his face. He can't believe you'd actually grab them from there. He can't believe you're this dumb. He closes in on you so that now they're both blocking your path. But this is the game you like to play, so you reach forward and graze the shaft of his dick as you grab the clamps. The soft, warm skin of it stirs something's inside you. You could enjoy doing more. You could dare.

Before you move your hand completely, you massage the head of his dick. The brazenness of your actions surprises you. You stroke it again emboldened. and again until a little more sticky pre-cum starts to coat the inside of your palm and fingers. He moans a guttural moan. They look at you lasciviously.

This inside game the three of you are playing is also making his friend hard. His face is serious, eyes vacant as he also pulls his hard dick out of his pants. Patting it against the palm of his hand. Daring you the pay the toll. They're the hunters and you're the prey. Trapped in their domain. And so you pay. You put the clamps back and stroke both their dicks with each hand. The first friend pulls your tits out of the dress and massages them pinching your nipples a little too hard and urgent. You look around you making sure you don't get caught.

An older man is at the far end of the aisle looking and tugging at his pants. Stroking himself slowly at this awesome spectacle. He isn't gonna help you. You have to keep going with it.

The other friend pulls your dress up and tugs at the front of your g string. The jewels rubbing your clit as he pulls it up and down. His other hand cupping your ass. They grab at you hungrily like it's a free for all. A moan escapes your lips. You're loving this.

You stroke and stroke and stroke their dicks and your hands become wet with their cum. They each grab your hands and stuff them into your mouth. Forcing you to taste their cum. "Lick it all off" the second friend says gruffly in your ear.

You look back at the old man now, his dick out, cum in his hand. His smiles at you satisfied. They push you down on your knees, taking turns stuffing their dicks into your mouth. Making you lick every drop off cum off their dicks. The first friend more daring than the other, face fucks you. His hips thrusting upwards into your face. The fabric of the joggers musty on your nose. He couldn't let that opportunity slide.

When they're done they turn their backs on you as if nothing ever happened, grab their fire starters and head to the cashier. You fix your dress and breathlessly get up off the floor. This new thing stirring inside you. You head to another aisle, the fishing aisle this time, and do it all over again.

--:--
--:--
1.0
Litstroy77
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
3 Comments
38dd4u38dd4u15 days ago

So hot! Sexy voice and sexy story! Turned me on so much at work, I had to take care of myself on my lunch break.... please post more!

DamnyoureyesDamnyoureyes17 days ago

You have an amazing voice for this. Please post many, many more.

campswampycampswampy18 days ago

Great voice ! Looking forward to more sexy stories 😁

Share this

Similar Stories

Video Store Abuse They visited an adult bookstore and he offered her for abuse.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Saucy Satisfaction Cooking up some risky, sizzling bedroom pleasures.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
From One Sister to Another Ch. 01 A girl learns what really turns her on.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Secret Swingers Club I'm introduced to the swingers' scene.in Group Sex
Everett and Brooke Ch. 01 The Ride.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
More Stories