Video Store Abuse

Story Info
They visited an adult bookstore and he offered her for abuse.
5k words
4.28
36.8k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TWeston
TWeston
347 Followers

She couldn't believe they were actually there. Annabel Murray had been dating Nicolas Hames for several months and so far their relationship had remained pretty much plain vanilla. Sure, they had sex a couple times a week, but that had remained pretty much plain vanilla. Mostly missionary, with doggie here and there, but nothing kinky. He loved it when she wore revealing clothes while on a date, but so far that had involved tight blouses and short skirts, with a little cleavage thrown in. Pretty much plain vanilla.

Every once in a while, she was tempted to do more but something always held her back. Nick always responded well to her exhibitionism, but he didn't really encourage her to show more, or especially to do more. They frequently went to movies and used the dark theater to cover touching each other's bodies, and she had even taken his cock out while they were driving and given him a handjob, but it was still plain vanilla. She never told him about some of her fantasies, and he shared only a little about his. So far, their dating life had been great, but still plain vanilla. Hell, they had only watched porn together twice in the months they had been going out.

So, when Nick suggested they visit an adult video store to pick out a couple of videos to watch together, it surprised her. It didn't shock her, but it was clearly the most sexually adventurous thing they had done together. And she wasn't quite sure how she felt about it. As he held the door open for her, her heart began to pound. She wasn't sure if it was out of fear or excitement, but she was quite sure her heart was pounding. She absentmindedly put her hand over her heart as if to slow it down and her fingers somehow managed to slip inside her blouse.

Annabel had worn a simple button-down blouse, light blue to contrast with her dark blue skirt. The skirt wasn't too short, but it was still short enough for her to flash some leg for Nick when they were in the car. And she had unbuttoned the top three buttons just for Nick because she knew he loved it when she was showing some cleavage. She had to grin when he turned to smile at her and his eyes dropped to the tit flesh she was showing.

The video store was much larger than she expected, although she had never been to an adult video store so she really didn't know what to expect. And she was quite surprised that it had a huge selection of products for sale besides videos. She had been to the adult section of the neighborhood video store twice with Nick, but it was a small room at the back of the video store, and it had only DVDs for rent. This place had clothes and DVDs and a huge selection of sex toys, all openly displayed. And there were a couple dozen men and another eight or ten couples there, all openly exploring the adult products for sale.

Annabel was embarrassed every time one of the customers made eye contact with her, which happened often because the store was crowded, and she was scared to death that she would see someone she knew. She grew up in a very conservative home where sex wasn't even discussed, and even when she was in college she was convinced that she knew less about sex than any of her friends. She had given handjobs to maybe half a dozen of her fellow students, and had been all but raped by three boys in her senior year, so she was quite inexperienced when she met Nick at her first job right out of college. Well, technically, she had been a waitress at a couple places right out of college, but this was her first real job where she could use her degree in business and accounting.

Annabel was a secretary in a large accounting firm and Nick was an accountant. He was one of the four accountants she did typing and filing and research for, and he seemed nice enough when she started working there. It took almost three months before he asked her out and he was quiet and polite on their first date. But when he asked her out a second time, he loosened up, showing himself to be fun and funny and even a little spontaneous. She began to enjoy her time with him and looked forward to him asking her out again, which he did once a week from that point on.

While he kissed her on the cheek at the end of the first date, he actually kissed her on the lips at the end of the second date. But he surprised her on the third date, when he began making out with her. They must have spent half an hour making out on his couch, totally ignoring the movie they had been watching. She even let him feel her up for a few minutes, and was amazed at how excited that made her feel. So excited, in fact, that she masturbated when she got home, something that she did very seldom. But that date changed things and they began planning their dates to allow time to make out, and it took only one more date before she let him make love to her. And once that genie was let out of the bottle, she became insistent that they make love on every date.

And then it finally happened. On their eighth date, she stayed the night with him, and they made love three times. And at breakfast that morning, she gave her first blowjob. She felt like she hadn't done a good job, but he was very encouraging, making a lot of noses before he came and offering her a lot of encouragement after he came. And she discovered that she actually liked cum. Well, his cum, anyway, since his was the only cum she had tasted.

So Annabel was twenty-four when she first spent the night with a man, and when she gave her first blowjob. And she finally felt like she was a real woman. She knew she wasn't as experienced as most of her friends, but she also knew she was experienced, and that gave her ego a huge boost when she was around her friends. She no longer felt like she had to apologize for her lack of experience. Spending the night with a man seemed to affect her a lot more than losing her virginity, and it showed in her confidence. She was careful to hide her new-found confidence while at the office because management frowned on employee relationships, but before and after work, she stood straighter and walked taller. And she started to dress a lot sexier when they went out on dates.

Annabel knew she was attractive. Back in high school, when she started developing boobs, the boys were always after her for dates. And in college, the boys were always after her for sex. She was six inches taller than five feet, and she was a slender one hundred and thirty pounds. She had sandy blonde hair and dark brown eyes. She was a large C-Cup or a small D-Cup, depending on the day of the month, and her boobs were attention-getters. But what really stood out, and what really got a lot of attention for her, were her nipples. They always seemed to stand out large and hard. In fact, she had to wear special inserts in her bras to hide them, which seemed to be a requirement in the office. She had made the mistake of not wearing one of those special inserts in her bra on the day she interviewed for her current job, and the Director of Human Resources had spoken to her about her nipples. The woman seemed convinced that the men in the company could not control themselves, and they would offend her every day with sexually-harassing comments if she showed her nipples at the office. So she was required to hide her nipples at the office if she wanted the job. And she really needed the job, or at least the paycheck, so she made sure her wardrobe hid her nipples.

So, Annabel lived a plain vanilla life and, so far, dating Nick hadn't done much to change that.

And now they were standing in a huge store with thousands of sex products on display, and dozens of people looking at the products, and at her nipples while she was looking at the products. Annabel decided that this was not plain vanilla.

"Nick, what in the world is this for?" Annabel was looking at what seemed to be a large raccoon tail attached to a steel teardrop. Nick grinned at her.

"That is a butt-plug." She stared at him, her eyes getting wide.

"You mean, the steel part goes in your anus and the tail hangs out?" She seemed embarrassed as she said that and his grin got wider.

"No, I mean the steel part goes in YOUR anus and the tail hangs out." He locked eyes with her and she inhaled deeply.

"Not in my anus! That hole is exit-only!" She replied with feeling, but then she grinned hesitantly.

"Seriously? People actually wear these things? How would they hide the tail?" He grinned even wider.

"They don't." He paused to let her imagination run for a moment, and she opened her mouth as if to say something but nothing came out.

"So, I take it you have never worn a buttplug?" He looked at her with a curious expression as she shook her head negatively. And then her expression softened a little, as if she was considering it.

"Never. I mean, wouldn't that be terribly uncomfortable?"

"Not at all. In fact, I am wearing one now." The comment came from behind them and Annabel spun around, embarrassed that she had been overheard. Behind her stood a beautiful woman about ten years older than her, wearing a tanktop that showed lots of sideboob, and a short skirt. The woman locked eyes with Annabel and gave her a sexy smile.

"Wanna see?" The woman didn't wait for an answer, but turned around and bent over at the waist, flipping up her skirt to show her ass. She wore no panties and Annabel was shocked to see a silver ring surrounding what looked like a huge emerald more than an inch in diameter seemingly stuck in her ass. Annabel gasped quietly, both at the thing in her ass and at the fact that she so willingly showed it off. Still bent over, the woman continued speaking.

"Once you get used to it, it actually feels good. A real turn-on. And my boyfriend loves it." A man a few feet away moved closer and spoke.

"What do I love, honey?" The woman stood up and smiled at him.

"I was telling her that you like my buttplug." He grinned widely.

"Oh, hell yes. All of them." Annabel found herself interested in his reply, and asked a question without thinking about it first.

"All of them?" She knew she sounded interested and was embarrassed by that. The woman with the buttplug smiled at Annabel again.

"Yes, I have several of them in several sizes. I even have one with a raccoon tail like you were looking at." This time, Annabel overcame her clear embarrassment and had to ask another question.

"Where would you wear that one? I mean, the one you are wearing won't show." She wasn't sure what more she wanted to ask, and almost feared the answer she expected.

"Well, I wear my raccoon tail when I want to tease other people. It barely hangs lower than this skirt and I wear it to the Mall or to a park or anyplace where I want to tease people with a peek." She giggled at that and her boyfriend took over from there.

"Yes, she loves to tease and even shock people. You saw how quick she was to show her ass, right? Careful, or she will flash even more." And he laughed out loud as the woman picked up the front of her skirt and flashed a baby-smooth pussy. Annabel gasped and Nick groaned out loud. The woman's boyfriend laughed again.

"There she goes again. She loves to flash. Sometimes I have to handcuff her to keep her from flashing people." Nick had to ask the next question.

"You handcuff her? In public?" The man laughed again and Buttplug Lady joined him this time. She reached into her purse and pulled out a pair of fur-lined handcuffs.

"I always keep these things handy because he loves to cuff me and then auction me off." Annabel started to ask another question but stopped just before she spoke. But her question was obvious and the woman answered anyway.

"Oh, yes. He loves to auction me. I don't mean he trades me for money. But he often cuffs me and then offers me to the people around us for them to use me. He loves it when strangers grab my tits or even fuck me." Annabel looked like she was horrified.

"You let strangers make love to you?" The woman laughed, a flash of lust in her eyes.

"No, only my boyfriend makes love to me. I let people fuck me. He slaps on the cuffs and I don't have much of a choice. Besides, it is such a rush when a complete stranger shoves his hard cock in my mouth or in my pussy. You mean, you haven't tried it?" Annabel looked horrified and yet was really upset that she felt her pussy leak some juices at the idea of being used like that. For a second, she imagined herself being handcuffed and a stranger fucking her mouth or her pussy. She felt her pussy leak some more juices. And then she felt her hands being cuffed behind her back. She opened her eyes and saw the woman giving her an evil grin.

"I think you are going to like this, honey, so don't struggle." The woman began to unbutton Annabel's blouse and Annabel tried to jerk away. She was grabbed from behind by the woman's boyfriend who held her still until her blouse was completely unbuttoned, revealing her white lacy bra. She screamed and the woman just laughed. She looked at Nick but he simply stared at her with no expression and offered her no help. Annabel opened her mouth to yell at Nick and the woman stuffed something into her mouth. It was a small rubber ball that kept her from speaking. And before Annabel could spit it out, the woman fastened something behind her head to hold the ball in her mouth. Annabel found herself unable to speak and barely able to make any sound. Suddenly she was terrified.

Annabel froze and then was amazed that the woman calmly introduced herself and her boyfriend.

"My name is Carol and this is Jimmy. And this is our favorite place for Jimmy to auction me off. So don't expect any help from management, honey. They love the impromptu entertainment because it is good for sales." Annabel tried to struggle and Carol just laughed. She looked at Nick with a plea for help in her eyes but he just stared back, the beginning of a grin on his face. She tried to break away but Jimmy held her arms tightly. Then he spoke loudly.

"Okay, people, listen up. This here is Annabel and she is one of the toys for sale tonight. If any of you are interested, feel free to come on over and inspect her. I think we can even negotiate some product sampling. Come on, people, don't be shy. She is my slave for tonight, so you can do what you want with her." Jimmy laughed out loud at his announcement. Several people walked closer to see what was going on. And to help them overcome any misgivings, Carol reached up and grabbed her right boob and squeezed it. Annabel tried to cry out but the ball-gag prevented her from complaining. Carol peeled back Annabel's blouse to totally expose her bra and the creamy flesh above her waist. Annabel was horrified that she was on display like this, but she discovered that this was only the beginning.

Carol pulled a pair of scissors from her purse and cut the small piece of elastic that held the two cups of her bra together. The cups snapped apart and suddenly her boobs were bared for everyone to see. And by this time there was more than a dozen people standing around to see. Annabel tried to scream but it came out more like a groan and several people laughed. Carol grabbed a boob again and squeezed it.

"Come on, people, don't be afraid. She loves to act like she is struggling but it really turns her on for people to abuse her." Annabel glared hatred at Carol and the woman just laughed at her. And then Jimmy grabbed her other tit and squeezed it really hard. Annabel winced from the pain and tried to scream again, but the ball-gag just turned it into a groan. He let go of her tit but grabbed her nipple, which was really large and really hard. Annabel felt like her nipple had betrayed her because it made her look like she really was being turned on by her exposure.

An older man hesitantly stepped forward and Carol encouraged him.

"It's okay. I can assure you that you will like her tits. Grab one. In fact, grab two." She smiled and stepped back, and the man reached out to place both his hands on her boobs. He froze for just a second and then he began to massage her boobs. Annabel tried to jerk away but Jimmy held her arms tightly. The older man grabbed her hard nipples and squeezed hard and Annabel tried to scream in anger but it simply sounded like she groaned in pleasure. And then her horror increased exponentially.

Carol knelt down and grabbed Annabel's panties. She looked up into her victim's eyes and flashed her a cruel grin. Then she slowly pulled down the lacy white panties Annabel was wearing. She stuffed them down the front of the older man's pants as she gave his hardening cock a squeeze. Then she looked around at the crowd that had gathered.

"Does anyone want to see her pussy or her ass?" A woman about Annabel's age stepped forward, an eager expression on her face. Without a word, she dropped to her knees and pushed Annabel's skirt up to her waist. Annabel tried to scream again and the woman on her knees giggled. She paused there, getting a close-up view of Annabel's very hairy pussy and Annabel felt more embarrassed because of her thick muff than because of her public nudity. She tried to pull her legs together tight enough to hide her pussy but it obviously didn't work. The woman peering intently at Annabel's pussy groaned loudly.

"It has been entirely too long since I had a hairy pussy. Honey, your pussy is so beautiful." She gazed up into Annabel's eyes, sincerity on her face, and Annabel relaxed slightly about her hair. Carol had been silent over the past few seconds but she finally spoke.

"Go ahead, honey. She loves to have her pussy eaten. But you will have to grab her ass and hold her still because she will act like she hates it." And she nodded to the woman as if giving her permission. The woman hesitated for only a second and then she pressed her face into Annabel's bush. Naturally, Annabel tried to scream and twist away but with no success. Between Jimmy holding her arms and the woman on her knees holding her ass, Annabel may as well have been tightly tied to a tree. And the woman pressed her face even more firmly to the large patch of curly hair and pushed her tongue inside Annabel's pussy. For the next minute, she alternated between licking Annabel's pussy and thrusting her tongue inside it. Then Annabel tried to scream as the woman's lips attached to her clit and she sucked hard.

For the next minute she licked and sucked on Annabel's clit. Then she slid two fingers inside her pussy. Another minute spent sucking on her clit and finger-fucking her and suddenly Annabel started to cum. Her scream was unsuccessful but her body jerking and vibrating made it almost impossible for the woman to continue working on Annabel's pussy. But the woman was a real trooper and she managed to hang on and continue her efforts until Annabel began to calm down at least thirty seconds later. Finally, Annabel fell silent and the woman stood up. She leaned forward and kissed her, a deep and passionate kiss. Then she pulled back with a huge smile on her face.

"Thank you. Your pussy is so sweet." And without another word, the woman backed up a couple of steps and then walked away. After several seconds of silence, Jimmy called out.

"Okay, anyone else want to eat the slut? Or maybe fuck her? She is such a whore and really needs to be treated like one." There was some motion in the middle of the crowd and a man a few years older than Annabel stepped forward.

"Can she give me a blowjob?" Jimmy laughed.

"She gives absolutely awesome blowjobs, and she loves giving them. You pull it out and she will suck it. And she is really good at deep-throating so feel free to shove it deep." Jimmy laughed again as Annabel's eyes opened so wide he thought they might pop out of their sockets. Then he forced her to her knees and held her head as the man fished out his cock. Annabel breathed out a sigh of relief when she saw that he was only about five inches long and not very thick. As much as she really enjoyed giving Nick his frequent blowjobs, she was somewhat untested as to the length and width she could handle. And it appeared that Jimmy wasn't going to give her much choice in swallowing the man's cock.

TWeston
TWeston
347 Followers
12