Public Incest

Story Info
Fucking my sister at the movies.
1.1k words
3.95
119.9k
137
3

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/17/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,137 Followers

My sister Gina and I are very close fuck buddies. We also really enjoy public sex. There's nothing hotter than butt banging your busty sister and almost getting caught doing it. God, that's hot!

The other day we were at the movies. Gina and I were eating some popcorn, nuzzle up next to each other towards the back of the big theater. Nice and dark. Not many other customers. A nice relaxing afternoon.

Gina's hand was in my white sweatpants, softly her king my seven inch cock with such beautiful, tender loving care. Her hand glided slowly, gently up and down my rock hard, slightly curved upwards shaft. My precum dribbled out onto her hand as my cock lurched in her hand from the immensely wonderful sensations of her handjob. That chick knows how to work a fucking dick for sure.

I kissed her, sucking her tongue, washing it with mine. I noticed a couple of stragglers glancing over towards us in the sparsely filled theater. A couple of loner dudes probably jerking off themselves. The thought of being watched turned us both on, especially Gina. Her hand sped up once I told her about them.

Her thick, rubbery nips were almost tearing through her thin blue tee shirt... no bra. I roughly squeezed her 36Ds for dear life, shaking and squeezing them harder and rougher as our mutual lust raged outta control.

She pulled my cock out as the action movie got loud, gunfire and explosions galore. Gina softly kissed my lips and with a sweet smile, she leaned over and engulfed my entire dick in one gulp. Holy fuck!

Her saliva poured down my shaft as she sucked it all in, bobbing her head quickly. I prowled and groaned so happily as my sexy sister blew me right there in the dark theater. Her tongue wrapped around my cock, washing it side to side as she sucked me faster and faster.

Gina could feel my impending cum. I put my hand on the back of her head, holding it there as I got ready feed my beautiful sister. She smiles around my shaft, sucking down my copious precum, her smooth, glossy lips suctioning hard on my constantly twitching shaft.

I popped right there. My cum launched outta my cock and pelted the back of Gina's loving mouth. She greedily gulped down every creamy drop I fed her, moaning her very pleased taste approval the whole cock draining time.

"Mmmmmmmm... so good, babe." Gina winked up at me, licking slowly all around the cum dripping piss slit. God, she's sexy sucking down cum.

I pulled Gina's shorts off and sat her in my lap as she watched the two guys watching us. It was turning her on more and more. Her nipples were pounding under her thin shirt. Gina was facing away from me so she could watch the movie... and the others watching her. She wiggled her already dripping pussy down onto my hard as steel cock. It slid in perfectly. Such a warm, wet, tight hole happily accepting me in. Mmmmmm.

She grinded slowly, back and forth, on my thumping cock, mixing in bouncing on it. She alternated perfectly as I reached around and roughly manhandled her big, bouncing titties under her shirt. God, I love my sisters tits. I've sucked them so much, Gina tattooed my name on both of them, right under each nipple. So sweet.

I licked and sucked my sister's sweaty neck as she grinded and bounced on my cock, watching the others watching her. Her salty essence turning me on even more.

The movie was loud and action filled so most of the other movie goers ignored us, but a few more joined in watching us. Men and women. God, that's hot. My cock twitched so hard inside Gina's relentlessly gripping cunt. She kissed my cheek as she came, squirting all over my rampaging cock. I drove it so deep up into her vice gripping pussy.

Gina screamed in orgasmic bliss into my mouth as she sucked off my tongue. My cock kept drilling powerfully up into my beautiful sister's beautiful, cumming once again, cunt. Fucking awesome way to spend your day. Getting watched fucking your big titty sister at the movies!

Gina lifted up off of my cock and grabbed it, stoking it fast as we kissed and as I kept roughly squeezing my favorite tits on earth. She guided my pounding, precum pouring cock to her tight anus and pushed against it. I popped into that tight ass and slowly inched my way up her super sweet hershey highway.

Gina kept moaning uncontrollably as she softly caressed my face, sucking off my tongue with pure carnal fury. My hands squeezed her big fucking breasts so fucking hard, driven by my uncontrolled, unmatched lust for my busty sister. I rubbed her raging hard nips faster and faster as she bounced wildly on my ready to pop cock. I wanted to cum so fucking bad, but I also wanted to keep fucking my slutty sis.

I growled in pain, trying to hold out as long as possible. Gina danced her super tight ass all over my thrusting cock, squeezing it so damn tight as she jerked it off with that super skilled butt as she happily watched the others taking pictures of us. She came again, biting her lips to keep from excitedly screaming her ass off, shooting her cum all over the back of the seat in front of us. God! That's was it! Blast off!

I launched my second load of cum deep up my sister's thick butt. Gina kept bouncing hard on my cum pumping cock the whole time. I pulled, twisted, and shook her rock hard nips so fucking fast as my globs of semen raced up into her welcoming, battered bowels. FUCKING FUCK! I LOVE CUMMING IN MY SISTER'S ASS!

Gina and I kissed as we came down from our mutual BIG O. I slapped and squeezed her gorgeous, cone-shaped titties softly as we swapped spit and Gina slowly grinded her big butt on my very happy and very worn out cock.

We took a bow for the cheering movie goers that were watching us. The others thought they were cheering the movie, not knowing what we were doing. God, that's was great. Gina blew me in the car on the way home. I dumped two more loads down her throat, then ass fucked her again when we got home.

My sister and I are very happily living together, very happily fucking our very dirty brains out. And we keep doing it in public. It's such a turn on for us both. Nothing better than fucking your slutty sister in public. Long live... Public Incest.

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,137 Followers