Public Incest Ch. 02

Story Info
More public fucking with my sister.
885 words
3.95
45.3k
52
1

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/17/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,138 Followers

My sister Gina and I have been living together in happy, sex fueled bliss for several years now. We fuck several times a day. Most of those are in public. We had a great time at the movies the other day while people watched us.

We fuck in all kinds of public places. Movie theaters. Grocery stores. Restaurants. Bowling alleys. The back of a cab or Uber car. Anywhere the mood strikes us.

We decided to fuck on the ferris wheel at the county fair. We hit a couple of spots first. Got some food. I got a hand job under the table while we ate. Gina jerked me off onto her corn on the cob. She licked it all up, eating the ear of corn while everyone watched. God, that was hot. She said my jizz tasted way better than any butter.

I ate her ass behind a port 'o potty. She stuck it out for me so I yanked down her white bitty shorts and shoved my tongue chin deep up her wide ass. God, it tasted good. I even shoved some butter from earlier up there and licked it all out. Gina wiggled her phat ass all over my very happy face, taking pics as she looked back over her shoulder. I ate her ass for a half an hour. Two people saw us and cheered us on. It was fucking awesome.

I watched Gina give an old guy a blowjob behind the freaks tent. Dude paid me fifty bucks. I filmed it. She gobbled up that old wrinkled dick on her knees right there. Damn, she's sexy sucking dick. Gina bobbed for cum for ten minutes, slobbering all over that fat dick, spitting on it, making a big mess. Fucking awesome. Dude shot his wad down her throat. Gina gladly gulped it down and got him to buy her some popcorn afterwards. I fucking loved it.

We ended up on the ferris wheel, Gina in my lap, facing away from me. I spent a few minutes squeezing and slapping her 36Ds after I pulled her loose blue tee shirt off. She was braless. I leaned around and sucked 'em silly, playfully biting all over 'em. Gina kept moaning and groaning, playing with my hair as I sucked her phat, light brown nipples raw.

I slipped my dick up her cunt and kept squeezing her titties as she bounced on me, shaking the caged seat as we went round and round. The dude running the ride kept cheering us on every damn time we came down and went back up. It was fucking awesome.

Gina's pussy kept squeezing my seven inches perfectly, massaging it as she squirted twice. All that sweet cream running out of her pussy, rolling down my balls as she bounced harder on my cock. "FUCKKKKKK MEEEEEEEEEEEE!! GOD, I LOVE YOUR COCK!! FUCK!!" Gina squirted again as I roughly manhandled her titties, driving my throbbing cock deep up her spasming pink folds.

I came inside my sister's quivering cunt, licking and a sucking her sweaty neck as the ride slowed down. She jumped off of me and knelt down, licking and sucking me clean, posing for slutty pics that I posted shortly afterwards. She threw up the peace sign as she deepthroated my cum dripping cock, happily gulping down every last drop of jizz in me. God, she's sexy!

Me and the dude running the ride double analed Gina in the back of my van after he got off. She took both hard dicks up her tight butt with a very happy, horny smile. We both came on her face. I pissed down her throat too. She happily drank it all while the dude cheered me on.

We stopped by a gas station on the way home and Gina blew me in the bathroom. She was on her knees in the stall as one guy after another walked by, looking under the stall door at my slutty sister sucking me off right there in the men's bathroom. She anxiously drank two loads of cum. I was so excited I kept throat banging her after she drank the first load. Ten minutes later, she drank the second, greedily gorging herself on the creamy dick slime.

I even pissed in Gina's ass right there in the stall. I ass Fucked her for ten minutes after I came the second time. As soon as I cem up her butt, I pissed up it. I softly played with her hanging titties as I leaned into her, smiling from the intensely beautiful sensations of pissing up my sexy sister's tight ass. It was such an awesome feeling. Nothing better.

Gina blew me in the car on the way home. We went through the drive thru at KFC. The black chick working the window smiled at me when we pulled up, my dick down my sister's throat.

"Enjoy your evening sweetheart." She told me with a naughty smile as I pulled off, Gina happily deepthroating me. I winked at her and blew her a kiss right as I came down Gina's throat again. Awesome evening. Just another night with my beautiful sister, fucking our brains out. Public fucking on top of it. God, I get so hard just thinking about what we're gonna do next.

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,138 Followers