Public Incestous Passion Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And to prove to me that he loved me. I wanted that so much. He just had to see it. To understand that I would give him everything. That he was lucky to get to enjoy my fine, nubile body. How many guys get to prove they were studs by fucking their little sisters before their college's entire student body?

My brother did.

"So, he is going to apologize by eating my asshole and making me cum," I declared.

"Hot!" a girl moaned.

"Give her a rimjob, Tim!" shouted Todd.

"Make her explode!" someone else shouted.

"Definitely whipped!"

"I'd be whipped if a girl wanted me to do that," another guy said.

"After he eats my asshole, he should be so hard for me," I said, my pussy clenching. His cum leaked out of me, running down my thighs. It was such a naughty feeling. I reveled in it. "As his reward, he gets to enjoy my last virgin hole. He's going to fuck me up the ass while all of you watch."

"Damn!" a guy groaned. "I wish my little sister would let me do that."

"Maybe you should ask her," I told him. "You'd be surprised. Little sisters often have crushes on their big brothers. You should enjoy it. She'll be so thrilled with you. She'll do so many naughty things to you because she'll be so happy." I glanced at Tim, not caring that his cheek was swelling and his nose was still puffy. "Right, Tim?"

"Yeah," he said, this awe in his voice. "Damn... I really had no idea. But you are hot, Becky. I'll make you cum so hard."

"Good," I said and lowered myself to my hands and knees. Then, feeling utterly depraved, I swiped up the cum leaking out of my pussy and running down my thighs. I brought the pearly jizz to my mouth and popped it in.

"Yes!" Rhea groaned. My Black friend shuddered, her head casting around like she was searching for something. She grinned when she saw Isaac and sidled towards him.

I shuddered, loving the flavor of my brother's salty cum. It was mixed with my own fresh pussy juices. It made me shudder. I wiggled my hips, nursing on my fingers while the students all whooped and cheered around us.

"Eat out her ass, Tim!" a girl shrieked.

"Do it, man!" groaned a guy.

"Fuck, I am going to fap to this for the rest of my life," another guy groaned.

"Gross!" a girl hissed. "Stop ruining the mood. He's about to make love to his sister."

"By rimming her ass?"

"Make love," she sighed, making such a breathy, girlish sound.

I grinned at them while I kept sucking on my finger. Then I groaned as my brother's hands grasped my butt-cheeks. He parted them, exposing my asshole. My pussy clenched, forcing out more of his cum to run down my thighs.

So I scooped it up.

As I sucked off his salty spunk, his face nuzzled into my crack. I shuddered, feeling his shaved-smooth cheeks rubbing on my flesh. I trembled, remembering the sight of Melody fucking her little sister Lee up the ass with the dildo during lunch today. How Lee had squealed and moaned. How much she loved it.

I knew I would, too.

My brother's tongue found my asshole. He rimmed my dainty, little sphincter. I shuddered, groaning around my fingers. I sucked on them like they were my big brother's cock. My tongue danced and swirled, scooping up every trace of his jizz while he teased me.

He felt so incredible. I loved it. My entire body shook with utter delight and rapture as his tongue swirled around my asshole. He fluttered against it, making me groan and whimper. I had to pop my fingers out of my mouth so I could brace both my hands on the rough, cement surface by the pool.

"Oh, Tim, yes!" I groaned. "That feels so... wicked. Ooh, I can't believe you're licking my asshole."

"What does it feel like?" asked Belinda.

"It's this strange, fluttering sensation," I groaned. "It makes my pussy clench and tingle. It shoots right to it and..." My eyes widened. "Oh, wow, he's trying to work his tongue into me."

"Go, Tim!" Rhea shouted, clinging to her brother's arm. She was pressed so tight against him. Isaac had such a foolish look on his face.

The Black stud knew he was getting some little sister pussy tonight.

Tim's tongue forced into my asshole. My little sphincter surrendered enough for him to wiggle into my depths. I gasped at the increased stimulation. It melted my pussy. More and more of my cream flowed, carrying more and more of my brother's cum out of the depths of my snatch. I wiggled my hips, my entire body shaking as he pleased me.

My moans burst from my lips. My black hair swayed about my face. I whimpered and moaned. I shoved my right hand back down to scoop up my cream and his jizz. I brought it to my mouth over and over, savoring it. Loving it. My brother's spunk mixed with my juices...

What a wonderful treat!

Tim squeezed my butt-cheeks as he groaned and growled, kneading me, making me shake and shudder. It was such a delicious thing to enjoy. I groaned and whimpered. My eyes squeezed shut as the pleasure shot through me. My entire body trembled. My heart thundered in my chest as my brother loved my asshole.

He ate me.

He swirled his tongue around inside of my butt-hole.

He made me feel so good.

"Yes, yes, yes, Tim!" I moaned, my eyes fluttering. Rushes of velvety delight washed through my body. "Ooh, you're so good. I... I... love you so much."

"You taste so good, Becky," he groaned between licks. "I... I... Damn, you're amazing!"

The girls all chorused, "Awwwwww!"

"Whipped!" that one asshole shouted again then grunted. "The fuck?"

"Dick!" a girl said, satisfaction in her voice.

I don't know what she did to him, but I beamed, so happy that most of the people saw our incestuous love as beautiful. I shuddered, my hips wiggling, Tim's tongue probing deeper into my asshole, stimulating my walls, my pussy rowing hotter and hotter.

Then something wonderful happened. His right hand drifted from my butt-cheek, down to the bottom swell of my rump. He traced the curve to between my thighs and slid up. My skin drank in his touch, turning it into a fiery caress that burned before him, reaching my pussy in moments. My cunt drank in the heat, loving it.

His fingers reached my thick labia.

"Tim!" I purred, feeling as happy as a cute, sexy kitten. "Yes, yes, yes! Thank you! Ooh, you're such a stud!"

His fingers stroked up and down my fat pussy lips. He caressed my folds, the tingling stimulation meeting the velvety delight coming out of my asshole. His digits found the deflowered entrance to my pussy. Only his dick had been past there.

He thrust two of his fingers into my cunt.

My snatch clenched down on him. I groaned, my small tits jiggling beneath me. I squeezed my pussy down on him. I groaned, loving this moment. I had lived nineteen years, and I knew this was the best day ever. Even with the misunderstanding, I had my brother's love.

"Yes, yes, yes, Tim," I groaned. "Finger my cunt! Ooh, you're stirring me up. You're going to make me cum."

"Good," he growled, sounding more assertive, more confident. "I want you to explode, Becky. My little sister gets to erupt with pleasure."

More "awwws" came from the girls. They were starting to sound jealous. I beamed, wiggling my hips, stirring my pussy around his thrusting fingers while his tongue licked and swirled at my asshole. It was incredible. Such delight surged through me. My entire body shook, my breasts jiggling.

I groaned louder and louder as my orgasm built and built in me. This was incredible. Every swirl of his tongue, every thrust of his fingers, drove me towards my climax. My pussy clenched on his fingers. My asshole squeezed about his tongue. I drank it in while everyone watched me.

"Look at her face," a girl whimpered. "She's about to explode."

"Yeah, she is," groaned a guy. "Fuck, Tim, your little sister's hot."

"So hot," groaned a girl with a Latina accent. Was that Juana? I caught a glimpse of her with her older sister, Carmelita, and... They were fingering each other. I swear they had their hands down each other's jeans. Everyone was focused on me and my brother and hadn't noticed their lesbian incest. "Make your sister cum, Tim!"

"Yes!" Belinda groaned. "Do it! My friend deserves to explode!"

"Uh-huh," Rhea, clinging to her brother, groaned.

All their attention swept through me. My head threw back. My butt-cheeks tightened about his face. Tim's fingers jammed deep into my cunt's depths. I groaned, my pussy drinking in the friction of his digits. It met the strange rush of pleasure from my asshole rimmed by his tongue. The two sensations swirled through me.

My orgasm detonated inside of me.

Pussy juices gushed out around his fingers. Pleasure flooded through my body, filling every inch of me. My toes curled. I quaked and quivered. Spots of darkness burst across my vision, joined by celebratory stars. I screamed out in delight as my cunt writhed about his digits. My asshole convulsed around his tongue swirling through my bowels.

"Tim, Tim, yes!" I howled.

My pleasure had me groaning and gasping. I wanted to collapse. It was so good. My brother gave me such delight. He was amazing. I could tell he would love me so much. My asshole quivered, eager to be filled by his cock now.

"Fuck her ass!" a guy shouted.

"Fuck her ass!" someone else cried out.

"FUCK HER ASS!" the other students picked up. "FUCK HER ASS!"

I beamed as Tim lifted his face from between my butt-cheeks.

"FUCK HER ASS! FUCK HER ASS! FUCK HER ASS!"

I threw a look over my shoulder, my mind buzzing from my orgasm. My brother licked his lips, his green eyes meeting mine. A wave of heat washed out of my pussy, still full of his fingers. I beamed at him and moaned, "You heard them, big brother. Fuck my ass!"

"Gladly," he groaned. "Roll over."

"What?" I blinked. "Onto my back? How can you fuck my ass...? Unless... Do you want to fuck my pussy again?"

"Oh, no, I want your asshole," he said. "I just... I want this to be different. I took your last cherry doggy style while staring at--"

"Her!" I said, not wanting to hear that skank's name right now. I probably shouldn't be angry at her, but... Tim kissed her, not me! He was my big brother! She had her own!

"Yeah," he said. "This time... I want to stare into your eyes."

I melted into a puddle of giggling, girlish passion. I had him. My brother loved me. I rolled over onto my back, his fingers popping out of my snatch. His hands spread my thighs wide. My pussy felt so exposed to him. If he wanted to plunge into there, I wouldn't mind. Not for him.

He mounted me, lowering his body while his cock nudged at my pussy. I shuddered, his right hand grabbing it, sliding his dick's crown up and down my thick pussy lips, just nuzzling into my pussy. I groaned, loving it. Pleasure flooded through me, my labia hypersensitive from my orgasm. He nudged my clit.

Hot sparks showered through me.

I whimpered, squirming, so eager for this.

His cock moved lower while he lifted my rump. His dick slipped past my taint to nudge at my asshole. It was wet and sticky with my pussy juices... He lubed himself. I groaned as he pushed on my virgin asshole, lowering his body to me. He was strong and hairless, shaving himself to be as hydrodynamic as possible for the swim team. It made him so... so sexy to me.

Nothing between me and feeling his muscular chest as he kissed me. I shuddered, tasting my own sour musk on his lips. Our tongues dueled. The cheers of our classmates swelled and swelled as I hooked my arms around Tim's neck, holding his head in place, my nipples throbbing against his pecs.

"FUCK HER ASS! FUCK HER ASS! FUCK HER ASS!"

Tim fucked my ass.

I squealed into his kiss as his cock pressed against my sphincter. My pussy clenched. I groaned as he used so much force. He wouldn't be denied entry into the pleasure that was my bowels. My anal ring stretched and stretched, surrendering to him, welcoming him into my depths.

The tip of his dick popped into my asshole. I whimpered, my bowels clenching around his girth as he pressed deeper and deeper in. After a few inches, he surpassed how far his tongue had reached. And he was so much wider. So much harder. Thicker. It was incredible. Velvety friction burned around his thrusting shaft, the inferno's heat igniting my pussy.

I shuddered beneath him as he pressed deeper and deeper into me. And then... his shaved crotch pressed against my equally shaved pussy. My naked labia rubbed against his pubic mound, drinking in the feel of him. My clit throbbed while my bowels clenched down on him. I clutched to him with my arms and thighs, holding my brother tight.

I loved him so much.

I could feel how much he loved me as he kissed me with such passion. His tongue played with mine as he drew his cock back through my asshole. Such a wave of incestuous passion rippled through my body. I whimpered into his mouth. Stars burst across my vision.

He rammed into me again. And again. He made love to my asshole.

My hips moved, stirring around, increasing the stimulation of his dick plunging into my bowels. My labia and clit rejoiced every time he buried into me, loving the feel of his shaved crotch caressing them. It spilled such delight through my body. I never wanted this to end.

"FUCK HER ASS! FUCK HER ASS! FUCK HER ASS!"

Tim broke the kiss. His green eyes sparkled as he stared down at me, his dick plundering into my bowels again and again. "Damn, Becky."

"Uh-huh," I whimpered. "Oh, Tim, it's incredible. I love you so much!"

A boyish grin spread across his lips. "I love you, too!"

He kissed me again, my sour asshole still lingering on his mouth. It was such a naughty taste. I kissed him hard, thrusting my tongue past his lips this time. I whimpered as my next orgasm swelled and swelled inside of me.

He drove me wild. He gave me such bliss.

"FUCK HER ASS! FUCK HER ASS! FUCK HER ASS!"

Our bodies worked together. He stroked my sides while my fingernails clawed his back. Such rapture shot through me. It was incredible. I whimpered beneath my brother, shuddering and groaning, my pussy clenching as his dick hammered my bowels.

The heat built and built in me. The pressure surging me towards a wonderful explosion of rapture. I craved it so badly. My hands shot down to his naked ass. I squeezed his muscular rump, loving how his glutes flexed as he hammered into my bowels' depths. I pulled on him, propelling him into my depths.

"Becky!" he groaned. "Oh, damn, Becky."

"Yes, yes, spill your incestuous seed in me, big brother," I moaned up at him. "Love me!"

"I do!" he grunted, hammering me so hard. He fucked me without any reservations. I could see it in his green eyes. "I love you so much!"

"Yes!" I whimpered as he buried to the hilt in me and erupted.

Hot cum spurted into the depths of my bowels. I felt it splashing inside of me while my brother grunted. His face twisted with such pleasure. His back arched, pressing his hard pecs into my nipples. They throbbed, shooting delight down to my pussy and cock-stuffed asshole.

The warmth of his jizz flooding me thrust me over the edge into my incestuous orgasm. I fell fast and plunged into rapture. It engulfed me. The ecstasy swept through my body, reached my mind. It hugged me in euphoria, smothering me in bliss.

"My brother's cumming in my asshole!" I screamed at the top of my lungs, my fingernails biting into his meaty butt-cheeks.

The watching students cheered and whooped.

"You're a stud, Tim!" a girl moaned.

"My brother is totally fucking my ass tonight!" another girl shouted.

"Damn, Tim, you lucky fucker!" a guy groaned.

"Look at her face," a guy groaned. "Damn, she's in heaven!"

"Treat a girl right, and she gives you that same look," a girl moaned.

"¡Mierda!" howled Juana, her orgasmic rapture thick in her voice.

My bowels rippled about my brother's cock. My pussy squirted juices that bathed his flesh and soaked down to my butt. I whimpered and moaned, squirming against him. I kissed him again as the last blast of his cum fired into my bowels.

As my orgasm peaked in me, I reveled in my incestuous love for my big brother. I clung to him as he devoured my mouth. I didn't know what we would do at home when our parents were around, but when we were at our college...

At our college we could love each other without reservation.

* * *

Melody Samuels

"Give it up for Melody!" the MC for Flashing Glitter boomed. Music exploded. My Darkest Day's Porn Star Dancing thudding through the club with that catchy beat and pulsing rhythm.

I couldn't believe I was doing this. My heart pounded in my chest as Zoey pushed me towards the beaded curtains. In moments, I was stepping onto the stage. Guys whooped and hollered as they crowded it. The stage thrust out into them, a peninsula plunging into a sea of horny men waving dollar bills.

I found myself sauntering forward, my hips swaying to the beat of the music. I wore a cheap schoolgirl outfit, borrowed from a stripper named Dandelion. The tartan skirt was so short the bottoms of my asscheeks flashed. People would see the thong I borrowed from Zoey. It was buried in my butt-crack and seated against my dripping pussy. My breasts bounced and jiggled in the white blouse tied off beneath them, leaving my stomach exposed. I had a lacy garter on my left thigh for collecting the dollar bills.

I felt so cheap. All these men wanted me to be their whore. They were showering me in attention. Was this all I craved? Just men looking at me. Did it matter who? Did I even need Clint when I could have these horny guys throwing dollar bills at me.

A grin crossed my face as I strutted farther out on stage. I spun around, shaking my ass, guys groaning as my skirt flared up to flash my rump. My pussy grew hotter and hotter, juices soaking my thong.

I smiled and fluttered my eyes as my body moved to the music. I was a porn star dancing before these guys, an utter slut. My pain melted away. I could do this. I could just soil myself in the club, degrade myself.

I deserved this. To be here. I was like Zoey, not Pam. It was better this way. Clint didn't need--

Clint stood at the back by the doors. His arms were folded before him, his eyes intent as he watched me. Zoey's words rippled through my mind as my body kept moving and the dollar bills kept raining on stage.

What did I truly want? Attention or Clint?

To be continued...

12