Public Incestous Passion Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My ass burst with pain every time. It fed my orgasm growing inside of me. This amazing swirl of pleasure only one person could give me. My brother had me gasping and moaning. He had me crying out in rapture. This was incredible. It was amazing. It had my entire body buzzing in such rapture. New tears fell down my cheeks.

Joyful tears.

I didn't lose this. This pleasure. This passion. I felt owned by Clint. It reminded me of those first heady days when we made love in his bedroom, back when we thought we were just first cousins. Kissing cousins. I gave this man my virginity. I surrendered it all to my brother.

How could I ever forget that?

Never again.

"I'm your woman forever, Clint!" I snarled. "This is your pussy you're fucking! Yours! I won't hurt you again!"

"No you won't!" he grunted, plowing into me, sending dizzying waves of ecstatic agony through me.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

What a wonderful feeling. His flesh spanking me as he fucked me. Loving me and disciplining me all at the same time. He gave me what I needed. Tim never could have done this. Tim didn't have the balls to drag me out of a strip club and fuck me in the middle of the parking lot. He had to be lured into doing anything so brazen.

He needed Becky and me flashing ourselves at him, luring him into public incest. But Clint... Clint was a man.

My brother's heavy balls slapped over and over into clit. They brimmed with jizz. I wanted him to cum in me. I wanted his jizz to spurt hot into me. I squeezed down on his cock as he pulled back, increasing the friction.

Giving us both more pleasure.

He growled and slammed into me. He fucked me as hard as he had against the refrigerator a few nights ago. When he was showing me that he still cared. That he knew what I needed. I should have just been a little more patient with him.

"I'm such a cunt!" I growled. "I don't deserve this cock! But I'm so happy that I get it! Fuck me, Clint! Tear up my snatch! Cum in me!"

"I will pump you so full of my jizz, Melody!" he growled. "I'll give your slut-cunt what it craves."

"Your cum, Master!" Lee moaned.

A muffled moan came from the trunk, my mother squirming inside.

"Yes!" he growled. "I'll fill you to the brim!"

"Good!" I whimpered, fighting off my orgasm. I couldn't cum before Clint.

Not when I was being punished.

I squirmed on the trunk, my nipples growing more and more sensitive. My tits were heavy with my milk. I needed to nurse. The painted metal rubbed on my nubs, sending tingles shooting down to my pussy, swelling my orgasm.

Giving me more sensations I had to battle again. I groaned through clenched teeth while the friction of my brother's cock plunging into my cunt swelled through me. I wanted to cum so badly. I squeezed down on his dick as I fought against it. I groaned louder and louder. I gripped Alicia's hand.

"He's fucking you so hard," Alicia said in awe.

"He is!" I groaned. "Because our brother is a stud, cupcake!"

"Yeah," Pam said, her voice tight. "Oh, yes, he is."

Clint grunted. It was like his women's words, my words, spurred him on to really fuck me. The car rocked as he slammed into me. I howled out, my head snapping back. I was on the verge of orgasming. On that bliss surging through me.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

Every pain-filled impact of his crotch on my rump, every rapture-inducing thrust of his dick into my juicy cunt, and every clit-spanking impact of his heavy balls brought me closer and closer to my explosion. I wanted it so badly.

I squirmed. I fought. I gasped out for relief. I needed my brother's cum spurting into me. I needed Clint pumping me full of all his incestuous passion. I wanted him to satiate himself in my cunt. I wouldn't cum before him.

I wanted to cum, too.

It swelled inside of me. "Oh, my fucking god!" I groaned, my body quivering. "Please, please, dump your jizz in my filthy cunt, Clint!"

"Yes, do it, big brother!" moaned Alicia. "Big sis needs it!"

"She does," Pam said. "Love her, Clint! Love our sister!"

"I am!" Clint snarled. He buried his cock into me. "Melody!"

It happened. That wondrous, rapturous moment crashed through me. My brother's cum spilled into my pussy. He pumped blast after blast of his jizz into me. An electric current zapped out of my pussy, tingling my nipples and my clit. My sheath clenched down on him. I gripped his erupting dick as I trembled on the trunk of my mom's car.

Then I surrendered to my ecstasy.

"Clint!" I howled.

My pussy convulsed around his erupting cock. My flesh spasmed about him, celebrating his girth, him spurting into me. Waves of heat rippled through my body. An ecstatic broil engulfed my mind. I spasmed on the hood of the car as stars burst across my eyes.

It was so incredible. It was so powerful. It was an orgasm only my brother could give me. I would never lose this. I would never be so reckless again. I couldn't be that arrogant bitch who thought she was the center of the universe. Who believed she could do anything without remorse.

I just had to be Clint's sister. His woman. His lover. Maybe even his sex slave.

"Melody!" he grunted as he fired the last blast of cum in me.

"That's it, Master!" Lee moaned. "Cream her slut-cunt! She's just a filthy whore and--"

"Shut the fuck up!" snarled Clint. "That's your mistress you're talking about."

Lee squeaked, her mouth clamping shut. "I'm sorry, Master."

"Go sit in the car," Clint snapped. "You're on a twenty-four orgasm ban."

"Yes, Master," Lee said, her head lowered. "I'm so sorry Master. I'm so sorry, Mistress."

I only panted, my mind still molten from the orgasm. I luxuriated in Clint's still hard dick in me as Lee climbed into the back of the car. My eyes fluttered as the pleasure shuddered through me. It was incredible. I was still her Mistress.

Clint ripped his dick out of me. I suddenly felt so empty. His cum sloshed around in me. It wanted to leak out of me. But I didn't want to lose any of him. I shoved my left hand, the one not gripping Alicia's hand, beneath my body and clamped my palm over my pussy, trapping my brother's jizz inside of me.

"Melody, I want you on your knees sucking my cock clean of your pussy."

"Yes... Clint," I said.

"I need my queen cleaning me up," he added.

I shuddered as I straightened up. I was still his queen. I didn't deserve that, but I couldn't argue with him. He had made his decision. He wouldn't change his mind. He would ignore my protests that I didn't deserve it.

Still clamping my hand over my pussy, I knelt before him. His cock bobbed before me, soaked in my sweet juices. I breathed in my musk. It filled my nose. My mouth salivated for my own flavor. I grasped his dick with my right hand and licked beneath it, following up that tube that carried his cum to my pussy to his tip.

He groaned as I reached the frenulum. My sweet cream coated my tongue. I loved the flavor. I caressed the tip, loving the wrinkled, spongy texture. His precum mixed salt into my juices, increasing my delight. I wiggled on the ground, looking up at him.

He grinned down at me.

"That's it, Melody," he said. "Just clean my dick. Anyone could see you being my whore."

"They could," I said, feeling... almost like myself for the first time since the kiss. "They could see me do such naughty things to your dick.

I fluttered my tongue against the tip.

Clint groaned in delight.

"Now it's our turn to have some fun," Pam said from behind me.

"Okay, big sis," Alicia said.

"We just have to scoot into place. Follow my lead."

What were my two sisters up to. I shuddered as I felt their heads slide between my thighs. I was straddling them both. Their hair rubbed at my silky thighs. As I licked my cream off the side of Clint's dick, our little sister darted her head up and kissed at the back of my hand, her lips nibbling at my knuckles.

"Big sis, move your hand! It's in the way!"

"Yes, cupcake!" I moaned and yanked my left hand clear.

Her head snapped up. I gasped as she buried her mouth right into my snatch. She licked and fluttered her tongue. I groaned at the hot delight of her nimble oral organ lapping through my folds, gathering out our brother's jizz and sending delight rippling through my body.

I groaned as my lips kissed up Clint's cock to his tip again. His smile grew. He knew what they were doing down there. I shuddered as Alicia jammed her tongue in deep into my cunt, swirling it around inside of me.

"Don't hog it all, princess," Pam said.

"Sorry!" Alicia moaned into my pussy.

I groaned as she pulled her mouth away. But Pam lifted her head. She pressed her hungry mouth into my pussy. I groaned as my Japanese half-sister lapped through my folds. My girlfriend loved my snatch while I loved our boyfriend's cock.

I sucked the tip of Clint's dick into my mouth.

"That's it, my queen," Clint groaned. "You're so hungry for my cum. You're going to worship my cock."

I moaned a yes about his dick while Pam's tongue swirled through my depths. She teased me, drove me wild. I shuddered, my hips wiggling from side to side, loving her naughty lapping. Pleasure spilled through my body.

Then she swapped with Alicia. My little sister lapped with a hungry passion. She flicked her tongue through my folds. She ate me with such a wild, eager desire. She held nothing back. She caressed my labia and clit as she searched for more of Clint's cum. It dribbled out of my depths, pulled down by gravity to my little sister's feasting mouth.

Then they switched again. Pam ate me with more deliberate care. Her tongue moved slowly, nuzzling me, touching me in all the spots that she knew I'd love. I groaned about Clint's cock, so glad the harem wasn't broken by my antics. It was such a wondrous delight to share this bliss with my family.

"Mmm, you taste so good leaking out of her, big brother," Alicia moaned. "So good."

"You churned her up to a froth," Pam said, her head lowering away from my pussy.

For a moment, my pussy wasn't stimulated. I shuddered, missing any tongue stroking through my folds. Then Alicia pressed her mouth against my shaved snatch. Her tongue thrust into my depths. I groaned and sucked harder on my brother's cock.

Clint grabbed my blonde hair. He ran his hands through my silky strands as I bobbed my head. I sucked with all my might, making such naughty, slurping sounds. I shuddered, suddenly aware that we were being watched. That a group of the club's patrons had gathered around to see the naughty fun.

It was incredible. They were witnessing my sisters loving me while I loved my brother. I sucked harder, bobbing my head with such a passionate need. I sucked with all my might, cheeks hollowing as I threw my all into worshiping my brother's amazing cock.

"Damn," a guy groaned. "That is hot."

"Who are they?"

"My family," the familiar voice of Zoey said. "And don't think you'll get any free pokes, George."

My older sister watched us now, too. That made me shiver. I felt so wanton. This was the sort of exhibitionism I should be engaged in. Not showing off with Becky, but with my family. With those I loved.

My orgasm built faster and faster. Pam licked at my pussy now. My two hungry sisters had devoured all of Clint's cum out of my depths, but there was still plenty of pussy cream for them to enjoy. Pam curled her tongue through my sheath, teasing me, driving me wild. It was incredible. My pussy clenched on Pam's tongue.

Then Alicia was licking me with her energetic swipes. I moaned about Clint's dick. I sucked and slurped and loved him while everyone watched. All those envious guys seeing that this was my man. The only guy I needed.

The only man I loved.

My brother groaned. His face twisted with pleasure. I knew he was coming closer and closer to erupting. He grunted while the watching guys shouted out such lewd ideas. I liked them, especially the guy shouting, "Cum on the whore's face."

"She's not my whore, she's my queen!" growled Clint, his hands tightening in my hair.

"She sucks dick like a whore," the guy groaned.

"You have no idea," Zoey said. "She licks pussy like one, too. But you better keep that dick in your pants. You'll just embarrass yourself compared to my brother."

"Goddamn, I knew you were a fucked up bitch, Zoey," the guy said.

I just let the words wash over me. They fed my orgasm and spurred me to suck as hard as I could on my brother's cock. To give him as much rapture as I could. I wanted him to explode in ecstasy. I wanted him feed me so much jizz.

Pam joined Alicia in nuzzling at my pussy, forcing my thighs to spread wider. I shifted on the asphalt, their tongue swiping through my folds, fluttering against my clit. I shuddered, my orgasm swelling as I sucked with all my might on my brother's dick.

"Melody, yes!" Clint groaned. He stared down at me, his face twisting in rapture. "Fuck, you're mine! My queen!"

His cum spurted into my mouth.

I was his.

I orgasmed on my sister's hungry mouth. As I gulped down Clint's salty jizz, my sisters devoured my pussy juices gushing out of me. My cunt convulsed, forcing out a flood of my cream to bathe Pam's and Alicia's faces.

Clint's jizz spurted again and again into my mouth. That salty treat swirled around inside my mouth. I loved how the cream coated my throat on its way down to warm my belly. I moaned about his cock while the rapture burned through my mind.

The watching guys cheered and hollered.

I stared into Clint's eyes and knew I was truly forgiven. I had paid for my mistake, took my punishment, and was accepted back by him. I would work hard to prove I was worthy of being his queen.

I would love my brother, my sisters, with all my heart. I wouldn't blow my second chance.

* * *

Five Months Later...

"And who will be Clint's Spring Fling Queen?" asked Isaac. The Black guy was holding an envelope with a seal he broke as he stood on stage. It was The Spring Fling, the last dance of the year. Yes, our college held dances. I was in a silver dress that showed off my round boobs and clung to my shapely ass. It was a lot of fun being one of Clint's dates.

I shuddered as I stared up at Clint in his suit, looking so handsome in his black blazer and white, silk shirt, the top few buttons left undone to show off a hint of his brown hair. Our final year of college was about to be over. Everything had changed because of me. Incest wasn't the whispered secret of earlier, it was open.

Brothers and sisters dated. Coach Young paraded his daughter Michelle around as his lover. Everyone knew Mrs. Umayyah and her daughter were sluts who fucked each other. James announced his little sister Jenny was pregnant with their child, Juana showed off that her older sister was her sex slave, the Japanese twins didn't hide their incestuous kisses, Isaac brought his sister Rhea to the dance as his girlfriend, and nearby Becky clung to her brother Tim, the pair often found having sex all over our school.

She gave me a run for how often I had sex with Clint and my sisters around the campus.

"Well, I can't say I'm surprised by who was voted Spring Fling Queen," Isaac said.

"Just let us know who won!" called out Belinda.

"It's not you!" shouted Pete.

Pam quivered beside me. She took my hand as she squirmed in her purple, kimono-style dress. It really made her look like an Asian princess with her black hair pinned up into a mass of silky curls. I shivered beside her, my stomach squirming. Who would win?

"Melody Samuels!" announced Isaac.

My heart just about melted. I let out a squeal of delight. I never thought winning a popularity contest would be so amazing, but it sent such a heady rush through me. I bounced like a schoolgirl then hugged Pam tight. My sister clung to me, equally as giddy for me.

The entire cafeteria-turned-dance floor erupted into claps and wolf-whistled. Everyone at our college knew me. And, yes, while rumors flew around me after the whole Tim incident, I proved to them all that I was Clint's woman. The next day, I fucked Clint right there in the middle of the cafeteria and declared that he was actually my brother.

I broke away from Pam and floated through the crowds. Everyone was calling my name. Such an exhilarating surge shot through me. It was almost sexual. I trembled, my silver dress whisking against my naked flesh. I wore no underwear underneath. Clint smiled at me the entire way, looking so handsome and as strong as our father.

"Go, Mistress!" Lee said, her belly flat. She had delivered Clint's daughter Amber two months ago.

"You are so beautiful," Alicia said, her stomach growing round with the twin brother and sister she carried for Clint. Beside her, her friend Jenny was even more swollen, a month away from delivering James their first incestuous child.

"Thank you, cupcake," I said, beaming at my little sister.

I mounted the stage with such ease. I felt like I floated to Clint. He held out his hand and I took it. I stared out at the crowd, half-blinded by the lights shining down at us. I just beamed. I hadn't felt so girlish and happy in a long time.

"I'm your queen, Clint," I said, almost babbling. A drunken euphoria gripped me.

"You always were," he said as Carmelita carried our tiaras while her sister-Mistress marched behind her. She came dressed like a lesbian dominatrix all in leather while Carmelita wore a collar proclaiming who owned her. Both were round with their pregnancies, two months away from delivering Clint two more children.

It only made their naughty fetish outfits even kinkier.

"Your Majesties," Carmelita purred in her sultry accent. She presented the crowns.

I took Clint's. He took mine. We turned and stared at each other. I shuddered as he settled it on my blonde curls. I knew it was a cheap thing of plastic and costume jewelry, but I didn't care. I felt so beautiful. So loved. In the last five months, Clint made sure Pam and I received more of his attention. We were his girlfriends.

I placed his crown on his head. Then he seized me. He kissed me with passion. He devoured my lips before the entire school. Cheers erupted as Issac boomed, "Your Spring Fling King and Queen!"

Out of the corner of my eyes, I was aware of blue and green balloons drifting down from the ceiling, raining across the other students. This magical moment swept me up. I clung to Clint. I shuddered against him, our mouths working together, tongues dueling and dancing together. It was so incredible to experience. To be so open with our incestuous love.

But something was missing.

"Now let's give them space so they can have their first dance together as our king and queen!" Issac said, a low, romantic song playing. Something thudding, a voice crooning. I quivered at the sound of the classic Boys II Men playing.

Clint broke the kiss. My face burning with my blush, I floated beside him as he escorted me off the stage and down to the dance floor. A space was cleared in the center for us, the lights shining down to illuminate us.

"Clint!" I whimpered. "This is... I... I love you."

He smiled at me as we entered the center, the music pulsing around me. I felt so alive, my body electrified. Then Clint thrust out his left hand. He was beckoning to someone in the crowd. I shuddered, blinking in confusion.

Then I understood.

Pam broke free and, tears clinging to her lush eyelashes, joined us. Clint and I took her hands, pulled her in tight. Our brother's strong arms wrapped about the both of us. He held us to his strong chest. We rested our heads on his shoulders and rocked with him while our fellow students watched us love each other.

Such joy flooded through me. I made the right choice. Clint and love.

I danced with my brother and my sister, the two people I loved the most in my life. My lovers. If we could marry, they would be my husband and wife. I was so glad that our college could witness our incestuous love.