Public Incestous Passion Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We swayed, united. Balloons shifted around by our feet, nudged as other couples began to dance, Becky and Tim holding each other tight, James cradling his pregnant Jenny to him, Lee and Alicia grinning as they danced together, the Japanese twins pressing their pregnant bellies together. Such love filled our school.

Because of us. Clint created something special that night he took my virginity. The start of something that was changing everyone we knew. I was glad to still be a part of it.

As the song came to an end. Pam and I moved together. We didn't have to coordinate this. We didn't have to discuss it with each other. We just both moved with instinct. We kissed our brother together, our three lips meeting in love, our bodies holding each other tight.

Our time in college was over. We were about to graduate, to face the adult world together. But we would have each other and the harem to help us overcome any new problems. We would work together to build a bright future for our family.

I loved them all so much.

The END