Public Polka Dot Footjob

Story Info
Sara indulges in my nylon fetish in public.
1.8k words
4.49
13.3k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After our night together by the airfield, Sara decided to take full advantage of her newfound power over me. Her casual selfies she would normally send me went from showing off her beautiful face to displaying her outfit of the day and then graduated to close up photos of her feet in stockings.

I bought her a pair of stockings as she ordered since I was at fault for ruining her pantyhose previously. In fact, I purchased 4. I couldn't help myself.

After the stockings finally arrived in the mail, I presented them to her all at once.

"I know you said A pair of stockings but..." I said trailing off.

"Haha, you're adorable!" She laughed.

I was embarrassed but the feeling soon subsided when I realized that she was very excited to try them on.

"I LOVE THESE!" She shouted.

The pair she eyed first were some neon pink knee highs that fit her punky persona. I was not as excited about these but purchased them anyway to provide a variety for her to choose from. Also in the stash were some polka dot hold ups, crotchless pantyhose with backseams and the classic black stockings.

At the time, I didn't care what she liked as long as she wore something.

"I think I'll try these first." She said referring to the polka dot hosiery.

"But! You'll just have to wait. I gotta go back to work. Love you!" She said as she kissed me on the cheek.

She hurried back to work from her break. I stood there daydreaming about what naughty picture I might get next.

I received her kinky photos later that night.

"These are soooo comfy! :D" she texted.

With the text came a photo of her legs stretched out with pointed toes encased in the polka dot thigh highs. Several other pictures followed after with her legs and feet in different poses. My favorite was the picture of her feet in the air. The light in her room allowed for a great high res photo showcasing her red nails beneath the reinforced toes. I would end up staring at this photo for days until we met again.

We planned to meet again over the weekend but she changed her mind without telling me. She decided to surprise me in between classes, catching me completely off guard.

"Hey sexy." She said nonchalantly.

I hesitated to turn at first.

"I said hey sexy!" She repeated.

I turned to realized it was Sara and my stomach sank. I felt nauseous not just because she surprised me but because she wore her tulle mini skirt and the same polka dot nylons.

She only wore this skirt in kinky pictures she sent me. This was mainly because the skirt was too short to wear in public without drawing some serious attention. How the skirt covered the tops of her stockings was beyond me. It wasn't that it was too slutty to wear. It was just that the skirt would show off an amount of leg that most women would be too afraid to display to strangers. Thankfully, her stockings disappeared just barely underneath her skirt.

To anyone looking hard enough, they might able to catch a glimpse of the seductive lace band hugging her beautiful thighs.

After hugging her for a second, I spotted the several guys eyeing my girlfriend's legs. I grabbed her by the hand and lead her down a quiet hallway.

"Why don't we walk this way where I can have you to myself. Shall we?" I said.

This hallway was much quieter but still had a few people staring at their phones as they walked by. Unfortunately, her heels clacked on the floor while we walked which caused even more guys to break their necks. My girlfriend's legs were like magnets for horny men.

I found a small empty lounge area with a few seats at the end of the hall. No one would be able to see us here.

Seconds after we sat down, another guy who had been following us the entire time decided that the best place for him to have a seat on the entire campus just so happened to be facing Sara. Go figure.

Sara and I didn't start our small talk that we usually did when seeing each other. We said nothing actually and just exchanged smiles for a moment.

"Well..." She said.

"Well..." I added.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Oh I was just in the area. Figured I'd stop by." She giggled.

Sara crossed her legs, her nylons swished.

We were sitting in the corner of the lounge next to a table. She had positioned herself perfectly so that I had a great view of her legs but still hid her stocking tops from view of the voyeur sitting on the other side of the lounge. Not much could be done to completely hide her from him so I shrugged it off.

"When's your next class?" She asked.

"15 minutes." I answered.

"I see. Plenty of time." She smiled.

"Plenty of time?" I asked.

She looked at me with a devilish grin and a lock of hair swinging in front of her eyes.

"Unzip your pants." She whispered.

"What? No! There's a guy right over there." I replied.

"Un. Zip. Your. Pants." She whispered sternly.

Several seconds pass by as I deliberate. I scan the room as best I could without the stranger noticing. He had his laptop out and appeared to be working on something. I was sure that he was doing nothing at all.

I removed my jacket and draped it over the arm of my chair hoping to block any view of my hard cock that was about to be exposed.

"C'mon. Out with it." She ordered.

I slowly unzipped my pants and guided my hard on out through the hole in my boxers.

"That's better." She said.

Sara slipped off her high heels and propped her feet on my lap an inch away from my bouncing cock.

"You dont mind if I put my feet up, do you?" She asked.

I didn't respond with answer and only stared back at her. I couldn't believe she was being so brazen. She had been very kinky over the past week but I never thought she would be teasing me like this in public.

She pulled out her phone and pretended to ignore me. I sat paralyzed, not knowing how to get out of this situation.

I looked down at her tiny feet. Her stockings looked amazing wrapped across her toned legs. I had never seen hosiery up close in such strong lighting. The fact that she was wiggling her toes around made this extremely difficult for me to act casually.

"Well if you're not going to study, the least you can do is massage my feet." She said grinning.

I quickly grabbed her small feet and ran my fingers across her silky arches. I felt like my hands took a mind of their own since they began examining every inch of her feet and toes. I was hardly even attempting a massage. My hands were simply worshipping her feet and stockings.

Across the lounge, I noticed the stranger jostling around and adjusting his seat.

"This is not what I thought I'd be doing right now." I said.

"You have a little bit more to do before we go to your next class." She said smirking, still staring at her phone.

She then pressed her toes against the base of my dick, gently gliding the nylon up and down the bottom of my shaft.

She bit her lip. She had a habit of doing this when she was turned on.

"We don't have a lot of time. I think we better speed things up, yea?" She said.

"Is this what you like? Feet?" She whispered.

Her feet adjusted their grip around my cock, forcing my dick to fit between her nylon soles.

"No, you like feet in stockings." She continued whispering.

Amazingly, she had not looked up from her phone.

Precum was oozing from my tip and dripping onto the nylon fabric at her arches. This intensified the smooth sensation of her stockings stroking my dick.

"Uh oh, I feel that." She added.

"You know what that means?" She asked rhetorically.

I looked at my lap once more. Her feet changed position again with one foot hugging the top side of my cock by her heel and the other pressing firmly into my balls with her toes.

"That means you're gonna cum soon." She purred.

She was right. And I didn't care that some random guy might see. In fact, I didn't even care that he had closed his laptop and had his phone out.

"Sara. Um, this is gonna go everywhere. Slow down." I pleaded quietly.

She chuckled but did not stop.

"Just do it. Just cum, baby." She ordered.

I felt her pressing harder into my balls, wiggling her toes.

Sara had the idea to place her other foot gently atop my cock so as to prevent any semen from flying off uncontrollably. The sight of her pointed foot wrapped in polka dotted nylon combined with the silky feel of her forceful toes in my balls was the peak for me.

In the middle of the lounge area with a stranger possibly watching, I came violently against Sara's stockinged foot. Cum splashed into her arch and landed across her other slutty foot, collecting small pools of semen around the polka dotted circles.

I thought I might pass out from holding my breathe between spasms. Each time I looked back at her feet below, more cum had collected and it wasn't seeping into the fabric. My pale cum was very thick and contrasted the black stockings.

The strange voyeur immediately got up and left causing a scene with how fast he collected his belongings. After he was completely out of sight, Sara began laughing.

"Haha oh my gosh, this was fun!" She giggled.

I relaxed back in my chair for a moment to catch my breath. I tucked my cummy dick back into my pants.

"Let me put my shoes on and we will head to your next class." She said gently slipping her feet back into her heels.

"Um, what about your stockings?" I asked referring to the cum splattered across her feet.

The white cum stood out on her black stockings. Once her feet were securely in her black heels, some cum started to dribble out onto her shoes. I found the whole image extremely hot but couldn't imagine she was just about to walk around laced in semen.

Before replying, she stood up, readjusted her fluffy shirt and said "I'm keeping my stockings on. This is my cum now."

... continued in chapter 3

Please comment on your favorite parts. Let me know what you hope to read in the next chapter!