Public Sex, Black Lover Pt. 01-02

Story Info
Sex In Public, Wife and Lover.
3.5k words
4.23
8.8k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Written from husbands perspective...

We did things mostly behind closed doors until DeeAnna was with Deke, it was an intense time for all of us. A new lover for DeeAnna, after a bad breakup with Byron, and Deke was a perfect gentleman any time we would meet. This was an exciting time for me because I had now experienced the intensity of watching my wife DeeAnna kiss another man, suck his cock and take a big black dick many times in front of me and being comfortable we both got with being more turned on than we had ever been.

For Deke, he called meeting DeeAnna like finding a buried treasure. He always said he was drawn to her when they met because of her beauty and as they started to talk he knew from the beginning that their relationship was going to be much more than just talking and flirting with each other. DeeAnna invited Deke to join us for dinner, and although I expected and hoped for it, I was surprised at how quickly things escalated. DeeAnna invited him to the family room to get comfortable and "Get to know each other." I told them I would clear the table, and be right in. It only took me a few minutes, but by the time I stepped into the living room, DeeAnna was already curled up on the couch next to him, with her arms around his neck, and they were kissing passionately!

I was instantly hard and stopped in my tracks, I didn't want to interrupt the moment. When they broke their kiss and DeeAnna turned to look at me, the look on her face was pure lust and desire. It had been almost a year since her breakup with Byron, and we hadn't had a lot of sex, I'm small she doesn't get the intensity she needs. "Get us some wine," was all she said. I was shocked at the way she barked the order at me. She got on his lap and started kissing, again. I headed for the kitchen, turning around after a few steps I watched her blouse hit the floor, I saw him push her bra up and could tell that he was sucking on her breasts as he wrapped his arms around her and pulled her close.

Turning, I headed to the kitchen, knowing it wouldn't be long, so I better hurry! DeeAnna gets turned on by a lot of things, but playing with her nipples and breast and sucking on them, is the quickest way to paradise! I quickly poured two glasses of wine and returned. She was on her knees between his legs, and all she had on were her panties, neither of them noticed me walk back in, DeeAnna was busy and Deke had his head back, eyes closed and mouth open, enjoying the feeling of her mouth on his cock. When he opened his eyes, he looked right at me and said, "I think your wife likes me!" I nodded my head as I reached the coffee table and set the wine glasses down, intending to sit on the loveseat and watch, I started to turn when he said, "Take her panties off," she stood up and I slid her panties over her ass and down her long legs.

I was on my knees behind her, as she stepped out of them. DeeAnna crawled up on his lap and they started kissing, again, then raised up to guide his rock-hard cock into her wet pussy. Seeing her long fingers with manicured nails wrapped around his thick cock is something that has always turned me on, but this time it took every bit of my self-control not to cum in my pants right then and there. She worked it into her opening and started to slide down as often happens when she is turned on, DeeAnna moaned and panted, I could tell that she was cumming all over Deke's thick hard cock and she only had a few inches in her! It was thick and was stretching her pussy, I could hear her labored breathing and see her body trembling, she couldn't take it all, but she slid down until she had all but about two inches inside of her. "Good Girl," Deke said, with his big hands wrapped around her rib cage, holding her tight she started riding up and down his cock, with long strokes.

From my vantage point, she looked sexier and more erotic than anything I have ever seen. Unable to resist, I slid my hand down the front of my pants, and as soon as I touched the head of my dick, I came HARD! The rest of the night is another story but that same scene played out in our office, two days later, it was more exciting for everyone because one of our employees might hear something, but we did lock the door so we wouldn't have someone walking in on us, I did get some interesting looks from DeeAnna's secretary as I walked out, after Deke left.

That weekend, Deke and DeeAnna enjoyed a hot tub "date" on our deck outside of our master bedroom. We live out in the country, but we also have a guest ranch and had three guests at the time it was possible that someone could have seen something, but with it being cold and the hot tub steaming, the visibility was somewhat impaired. I watched him take her from behind, while she clung to the edges of the hot tub, pleading with him to keep going!

One spring night, we all went to see a movie while we were waiting in line, they kissed, I was stunned, we were in a larger city a couple of hundred miles from home, what if someone we knew was there? They were arm in arm, then I realized that Deke had his hand up her dress, and was playing with her. She never wore panties when we were out with him so I knew she was enjoying some of his great finger magic! looking around, nobody seemed to notice except me. She looked at me with that same look of lust on her face, and I knew he had her on the edge, she pulled me close like she was telling me a secret, panting said, "He's got three fingers buried in my pussy, baby!" and clung to me like she lost all strength in her legs!

I was looking around, it still looked like nobody had noticed. Then, I saw an older distinguished gentleman, smiling at me. He tipped his hat and turned away. He had seen the whole thing! After that playing with DeeAnna in public became a thing for Deke and DeeAnna, she loved it and talked non-stop about it.

I, on the other hand, was always nervous about them being caught, and the embarrassment that goes along with that.

Several times, in restaurant bathrooms, public bathrooms and bar bathrooms, he took her into a stall and made her give him head or fucked her while I was out by a sink or at the urinal, making enough noise to cover for them.

Once, we were at a company conference, and he took her just around a corner from a crowded hall in a little nook in the hallway. I thought he was going to get a blowjob, but he unzipped her dress and let it fall to the floor, then started fucking DeeAnna right there!

After a minute or so he pulled out and told her he wanted her ass.

"Oh my god, not here, Deke!" she pleaded.

He pushed her up against the wall and said,

"It wasn't a request"

He started working it into her and was soon pounding away at her, spanking her and pulling her hair - the way she LOVES to be taken!

It wasn't long before he was cumming hard, then pulled out and I saw his juices running down her legs.

I had my handkerchief so I stepped in to clean her up. I would have gladly done it with my tongue if we had been somewhere else.

Almost missed the janitor coming down the corridor, but managed to Get DeeAnna back into her dress and was finishing zipping her up when he reached us.

"Wardrobe malfunction" I said to him as I smiled. He smiled back, nodded and kept walking.

By far, my favorite time was when we all went to Hawaii. We were far away from home and everybody is doing things they would not do at home, and even if you got caught doing something, they probably wouldn't make a big deal about it.

We got into our condo after dark the first night, and without even unpacking, Deke and DeeAnna started teasing, kissing and playing. We had been drinking a little, so she was giggling and very playful.

After a shot of Jack Black, DeeAnna reached into his shorts and brought out his cock. She played with it while they kissed, then got on her knees and went to work being as naughty as she could be, being totally submissive to him.

Deke responded by treating her like the naughty slut she had become with and for him!

He was very vocal about making her suck his dick, and gave me a play by play.

"Damn this bitch loves suckin' fat black cock, Tom, how did she ever end up with a weasel dick white dick like yours?!"

DeeAnna burst out laughing and ended up having to regroup.

Deke told her she never should have stopped and stuffed his dick back in her mouth. She's not good at deep throat, but he was making her take more and more into her mouth, until her gag reflex kicked in. He pulled out so she could get some air, and stuffed it back in.

The next time she started to gag, he pulled out and told me,

"Undress your wife so I can take that pussy from you!"

Deke was a gentleman in public, but very demanding and aggressive in private. I heard the slap before I felt the stinging on my cheek, then the ringing in my eat.

"Hurry up!"

Shaking from desire and fear, I undressed her as fast as I could. I know it was role play, but I also knew I would have my hands full with Deke.

Pushing her onto her back, he got between her legs, with his 9" thick cock hard a standing at attention, and brushed her hair away from her face.

"You are one gorgeous woman, DeeAnna."

"You love being Daddy's girl, don't you, baby?"

She nodded.

"Tell me"

She ran her hand from her neck and slowly down,

"Every inch of my body yearns for your touch. Every inch of my body belongs to you."

When she reached her vagina, she ran her finger down her slit,

"I'm married to Tom, but this pussy belongs to you! I love being your naughty slut, Deke and there is no man on earth that I would rather be with."

He was so turned on he pretty much dove between her legs, plunged his cock into her and started taking her. Hard thrusts that pushed her up on the bed every time he "hit bottom".

She was thrusting back with the same enthusiasm, legs spread, nails clawing at his back.

I came.

Part 2

One night they had a mini luau at our Hotel. It was an adult-type hotel, not a family getaway, so the theme of everything was a little different. They had a great traditional show and what they called the traditional Luau buffet, then they settled down to some great Hawaiian guitar music, alcohol, and creating a romantic atmosphere. Everything was done by torchlight and they had, what I would call a pool-side canopy bed. There were somewhere around 40 people around the pool area, and Daddy Deke and DeeAnna were in the middle of one of the beds, with me sitting on the edge. After a lot of teasing and playing, Daddy Deke ended up on his back in the middle of the bed, with DeeAnna kneeling between his legs, topless. They had drawn a lot of attention, because my wife was being super-submissive and naughty, and those LONG sexy legs on her 6' tall frame, and long hair; and by then everyone knew that we are a cuckold couple.

She had been giving him a massage, and his cock was standing straight up - Thick Hard, and Black. DeeAnna had both of her hands wrapped around it, while she sucked on the head. The soft guitar music in the background was beautiful and I had seen the other people looking at them, but my eyes were riveted to the scene before me. Suddenly, one of the girls from next door was standing by the bed, talking to Deke and I could see he was inviting her to join them. DeeAnna looked up at her and smiled, "He has plenty for both of us, honey, come on up!" The girl was probably about 25, slim, a few inches shorter than DeeAnna, with long dark brown hair, and small breasts; wearing jeans shorts and a tank top, A stunning beauty! When she got close, Daddy Deke reached out to take her hand and bring her close.

I thought I heard her say that she had never been with a black man, but that might have just been what I wanted to hear... I did hear her say that she was a masseuse, as she started running her hands over his strong chest and shoulders. DeeAnna was playing with Daddy Deke's balls when he pulled the brunette closer and kissed her. She suddenly went limp in his arms, like she lost all of her strength, and they were lost in a wet, passionate, lingering kiss. My wife was kissing down the length of his cock, then back up to the head, and stroking it, slowly.

I ejaculated in my swim trunks, without getting fully hard, but nobody noticed except me. Deke said something to the girl - We later found out her name is Lori - and she looked at Deeanna, who smiled at her and invited her to come closer. Lori didn't take her hands off of Deke's body, she ran them down over his chest, his taut stomach. DeeAnna started describing how she likes to suck Daddy Deke's cock, "I like to wrap both of my hands around it and feel how thick and hard it is!" She looked up at Lori, "Isn't it beautiful?!" She nodded her head, slowly, with some hesitation; I thought she was a little embarrassed but turned on! The look now seemed to be something more like a superior attitude, I couldn't pin down. "I always kiss the head of his cock first, then look up into his eyes as I start to stretch my lips over the head." Daddy Deke's hand is on Lori's leg, slowly sliding up she caresses his strong forearm with her open hand, "I got a small mouth, honey, but you may be able to do better." Deke's fingers are inside Lori's jean shorts now, but the tightness of the shorts is keeping him from moving his hand, "Come help her with her shorts, boi!"

I jump at the chance to help this young goddess! She looks at me quizzically, like she is trying to figure out how I work into this picture, and unbuttons her shorts. I push them down over her hips and note that she didn't wear any panties and that she is flawless! "He's a cuckold, honey, do you know what that means?" DeeAnna asks Lori.

Lori shakes her head, no, but I think she knows for some reason. Forgetting her orders from Deke, she says, "He's my husband, but he can't please me sexually, an average white boy with a small penis, and I'm in love with this black stallion and his long, thick black cock, Tom gets off watching us.

"DeeAnna, did you forget what you were doing?!!" Daddy Deke almost screams at her. "Sit your ass over by Tom, Lori doesn't need your instructions, this little slut gave me the best blowjob I ever had the other night!" DeeAnna was stunned by the statement and my breath was caught in my throat. When did she do that, on the way to the ice machine? I had Lori's sexy shorts in my hand and wanted to comfort DeeAnna but she didn't even look at me.

Lori swung around to get where DeeAnna had been and pulled her shirt over her head. She has a perfectly shaped hot, sexy body and long, soft dark brown hair. I noticed that I was rock-hard for the first time this year! I also noticed the tattoo across Lori's back that Says: "BITCH GODDESS" in something that looks like Gothic script letters. She looked right at DeeAnna, smiling. "This is how I like to start with MY MAN, Nana." She was holding his cock with one hand and caressing his balls with the other. "Deke is a Black King, grandma. This is not about what you like, or your pleasure." Everyone in the pool area was moving toward our canopy and began to surround it. Drums joined the guitar music, and the guitarist began to play in lower, but heavier tones. I reached to rub DeeAnna's back and shoulder, but she pushed my hand away, curtly, without looking at me. The look in her eyes was one of knowing she had been put in her place I also saw that look I saw she had been seduced by her first Black lover, Byron. One of knowing her desires were being stirred deeper than ever before, but not sure how to deal with the feelings.

The look on her face was lustful, once again, and I could tell she was trying to ignore the fact that she was topless and exposed to all of the people who were gathering. I also know she likes being exposed and her skin was flushed.

Lori turned and ordered me to come closer. When I did, she pointed to his left foot. "Suck on his toes, cuckold! He's got more alpha in his big toe than you've got in your whole body!" I looked at Daddy Deke, and he was looking sternly at me and didn't need to say a word. I went to work sucking his toes. This was something I hadn't expected. "Get the other foot, Nana, show the Black Man the respect he deserves." DeeAnna was quicker to move toward his right foot, but Daddy Deke stopped her with an order.

"Take your shorts off, so you can show everyone that Black Owned Pussy," A tall black man came from the crowd toward DeeAnna, and leaped onto the lounge. He came from behind her, so she didn't see him coming. She had hooked her thumbs in the waistband of her shorts, to push them down, when he grabbed the sides and yanked them down to her ankles, raised his hand behind her, and swatted her hard on her bare ass! She turned her head in shock and he kissed her full on the mouth. She was shocked, but also totally turned on by this bold act of aggression and the rugged handsomeness of this Tall, Black Alpha male. Take-charge men are her absolute weakness! He thrust his hand between her legs and grabbed her ass with the other hand, pulling her closer, as she turned to him and threw her arms around his neck to receive his rough tongue kiss and return it with enthusiasm.

The drums beat louder and the guitar took on a more commanding rhythm, Lori was sliding her palms up and down the length of Daddy Deke's cock, and looking at it longingly, when the Tall Black man, withdrew his three fingers from my wife's pussy, pulled DeeAnna's head back, and pushed his pussy juice soaked fingers into her mouth. Without him saying a word, DeeAnna began sucking his fingers, not just sucking but licking the juices off his fingers, one by one, then taking them in her mouth like she was sucking his dick. With a stern look from him and a look down, she dropped to her knees and pushed up the leg of his shorts, to reveal a cock even longer than Daddy Deke's, but just as thick. Following Lori's advice, she wrapped one hand around his dick and started caressing his balls with the other. I was in disbelief! I had never seen DeeAnna with a stranger - she had gotten to know all of her lovers before she ever had sex with them, but she hadn't even talked to this Strong Black Man, yet, and she was about to suck his dick in front of all these people, in only five minutes, she had completely submitted to him!