DeeAnna Gets Owned! (Literally)

Story Info
Wife takes on a group of black MEN.
3k words
4.26
18.9k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daddy Deke, DeeAnna, and I headed back to the bungalow with the 65-year-old black man, Anthony; and four young thugs he had picked out for the gang bang with DeeAnna. After everyone showered, we went to a wedding suite, that was on the entire top floor of our building, with its deck, hot tub, and giant heart-shaped bathtub.

We hadn't planned this, so DeeAnn wore her Tiger Print camisole and matching panties. This had been my fantasy since early in our adventures of her having sex outside of our marriage, but nothing prepared me for the site of walking into that suite, with DeeAnna holding my hand, and knowing that everyone in that room was about to fuck my wife, except me!

The first thing Deke did was grab her hand and pull her away from me, "This bitch belongs to Black Men, boi, don't you touch her, again!"

And he pushes me back until I fall on the floor, then he turned and kissed DeeAnna. "Get up and get these men some drinks! Quit being a pussy!" I got up and did what I was told, shaking visibly, this could easily turn ugly. She kissed each of the men and was felt up, checked out by all of them. DeeAnna was doing okay, but I could tell she was very nervous. After she kissed the last one, a 20-something young thug who had gang tattoos who looked very strong, we used to say men like that were built like a fire plug, short, wide, and hard to knock over.

DeeAnna is just over 6 feet and was taller than a few of them, "You're one tall ass bitch!" he spun her around holding her arms tight, and ran his hand down her back and over her ass. He squeezed her cheeks roughly and grabbed her panties in one hand and ripped them off of her and started spanking her! She was moving forward, trying to avoid more, but he spanked her in a circle until he told her to stop trying to get away and stand still, her ass was red and her legs were shaking.

"I'm going to enjoy taking that ass from this sorry white boi. Did you know your husband is a dick suckin' take it in the ass punk, or are you just finding out?" Dee started to say something, but he spanked her, again, "Don't say shit unless I tell you to whore! I don't give a fuck about you, I don't give a fuck about your sorry ass husband, and I don't give a fuck about your race, GET ON YOUR KNEES!"

He didn't give her time to respond, he pushed her to her knees, pulled her camisole off, and threw it on the floor. Deke told me to strip down and put it on.

She was on her knees, naked, looking up at him. He told her to lower her eyes and took his dick out for her to suck until it was hard, then he held her head with one hand and his cock with the other, "Look at this black dick, bitch!" she already was, "This is your master, any time a black man tells you to do something, you do it. You're a whore of the BNWO and tonight is your initiation, we don't want to hear your voice, we will do the talking, listen and do as you're told. I'm not going to ask you if you understand and I'm not going to ask you if it's okay, I'm not going to ask you if what I'm doing is okay." He slapped her across the face with his cock all around the room the other men were laughing. He cupped her breasts and squeezed them roughly, her nipples got stiff because she liked that, then he pulled the nipples and twisted them until she whimpered. "Shut your fuckin' mouth bitch, here, let me help you!" He stuffed his thick cock into her mouth, and she opened as wide as she could to accommodate his thickness as he fed her his manhood. She instinctively reached for his cock, but he slapped her hand down, Hard! "Don't touch me, slut, nobody wants that white hands on their dick!" DeeAnna stayed on her knees and all the men lined up and each one made her suck his cock until they were hard,

then they got back in line and did it, again Alpha men using my submissive DeeAnna's mouth and me just standing there watching.

"Told you I was going to make her suck all these dicks, boi. Look at your pretty wife - she ain't nothin' but a black man's whore, and your sorry ass is the only one in the room that doesn't have a hard dick."

Someone else piped up, "Mother fucker ain't got no dick, look at that tiny shit he got, not even enough to hold while he pees!" Stretch walked over to where I was sitting and fucked my mouth until I almost threw up, he left me there coughing.

Deke told DeeAnna, "Give us that pussy," and pushed her onto the bed., rolling onto her back, she spread her legs for Deke to mount her. She instinctively reached for him but he pushed her down on the bed, pushed her knees to her chest, and fucked her hard! Two of the thugs came to her side and made her stroke their cocks while he fucked her, stretch came over and put the head of his cock in her mouth, then moved up to have her suck his balls while he pulled, pinched, and twisted her nipples, "If your friends could see you now!"

They bend DeeAnna over the bed, so all of them can fuck her in that male-dominant position where they establish ownership. They assure me, that they will ALL be cumming in DeeAnna's pussy. "Get your ass over here, boi and feel how wet your wife's big wet whores cunt is from Taking black dicks!" The video attached shows me feeling how wet and loose These Black Kings made her pussy, it also shows DeeAnna's Sexy ass and yummy body!

It was very intimidating being in that room with those six handsome, naked, muscular black men; who have made a Black Cock slave out of my gorgeous wife Deeanna, and are passing her around like a bar room slut. The bad part is, she seems to love it now! She has come a few times for them and squirted once, which she had never done before tonight. Now she is putting her ass in the air and rolling her hips all sexy, wanting more black cock. My devoted wife of 30 years is loving this, and encouraging them!

They sit me right there and my job is to lube their cocks up before they take DeeAnna's pussy. One more way to emphasize that they are superior to me. I start with Stretch, who keeps making sure I am aware of his superiority over me, and DeeAnna's submission to him, "Take a good look at that cock, boi, you will remember it for the rest of your life, the cock that took your wife to the dark side!" The image of his cock was already burned into my brain and I must admit that it's a beautiful cock one that I would like to suck myself. I love the feel of it as I am spreading lube up and down his length, using my fingers to apply it to the curve of the head, then taking it in my hands and sliding my hands up and down to make sure it is completely covered. The whole time he's talking shit to me, "Gonna take DeeAnna's pussy from you, white boi. She's already Black-owned. She is already mine! This ritual makes her a slave to any black man she runs into. Make sure you get the tip good and lubed because I'm going all in with DeeAnna!"

Everyone laughs and the cackles start, "That's right, add one more white wife to the roster! Punk out the boi over his twisted fantasy and he ends up with no pussy, we take pussy, white bois ask for it!" They all have their hands all over DeeAnna, feeling every inch of her body - spanking her, groping her, probing into her, running their rough hands over her soft. sexy body. Stretch reaches around and cups her breasts in his hands, brushes her hair aside, and lays across her body, sucking on her neck, hard, while he works his cock into her. She does everything she can to get more of that cock into her... reaching back with her legs, spreading them wider, rolling her hips, and using her hands to push back.

Usually, she is saying it's too much, but today she is trying to take it all, "Make me your whore, baby, I want it ALL! Suddenly, warm oil drips onto my little small penis, and I cum so hard chills run through my body, and I slump over, trembling! Stretch flexes his hips and makes sure she has it all, deep inside of her. He holds it there until she begs him to give it to her HARD! He starts fuckin' Dee, hard and deep like he promised, and the others all descend on me and surround me.

"Nobody said you could cum you little bitch!"

"I'll Beat that ass you punk!"

Suddenly their hands are on me, handling me roughly. They roll me over and start spanking me. All of them are spanking me with their bare hands, on my bare ass, legs, and back, I am pushing my face into the bed! DeeAnna reaches over between my legs and slaps my balls, doubling me over, then pinches my boi clit until I scream! It feels like her long fingernails cut in, "Pitiful little wenis (Her name for my small penis), get it away from me!" I'm already crying when Deke takes his belt and spanks me with it until I have red marks across my ass. I hear Stretch is cumming in DeeAnna's pussy and she is coming with him! He holds it deep inside of her until he's done, and slowly pulls out, with her laying there trembling, legs shaking, "Get used to that, DeeAnna!"

As soon as Stretch turns away, Fireplug moves in and jams his cock into her, making her cry out as he stretches her to her limit. He grabs her hair and what a beautiful sight it is seeing her legs spread for him, back arched so he has full access to her. Her breasts are jutted out with her big nipples out there where Deke is teasing them. Fireplug has a handful of her hair, making sure she knows that he is completely in control! Plug pounds into her as she tries to spread her legs further, but he is too strong for her to move and his size is taking her breath away.

Two of the thugs make me lube them up at the same time, telling me they're going to DP her. My first thought is to tell them she doesn't like it, but the stinging on my ass and cheek tells me to keep my mouth shut. Feeling how big they are, I shiver, thinking about DeeAnna having these two cocks in her at the same time. Fireplug is still going and the two young stallions make me play with their balls and keep them hard, occasionally making me suck on the head, then cock slapping me across the face.

Fireplug lays on her and drives her into the bed with his thrusts as he cums. "I don't know how you ever ended up married to a small dick white boi, you are a black man's bitch to your core, Deeanna!" He slaps her ass and pulls out of her, dripping his cum down her legs, then comes over to where I am. I don't have to be told to clean his cock off with my mouth, I start doing it like it was the natural thing to do.

Over on the bed, one of the thugs lays on the bed and makes DeeAnna get on top of him, lowering herself onto his cock, her pussy hungrily receives his entire length, then the other handsome thug comes behind her, sliding his well-lubed dick into her ass. She doesn't even react to them doing something to her that she used to tell me she would never do! She has a look of pure pleasure and determination on her face and rides those two like she has been doing it her whole life and she is loving it! The stud on his back is squeezing her breasts and tells her how gorgeous she is and how much he likes her tits, "Those are some beautiful tits, slut, I'm glad you belong to us, I'll be fuckin' you on the daily!" The other thug is fucking her hard in the ass and spanking her, clawing at her shoulders, and pulling her hair,

they are giving her all they have and she is taking it like a seasoned porn star. She cums for them and I see her legs flexed, accommodating both of them as she rocks back and forth, her pussy squirting for a second time as the waves of pleasure make her body tremble!

"Look at this whore," the 65-year-old says, "She's a natural for this, she was born to be a submissive Black Cock Slut, look at that bitch go! Hate to be the one to tell you boi, but your wife is going to be married to a BLACK MAN before the end of this month," He reaches out and runs his fingers through her hair, "You have already been thinking about it and planning to tell him, haven't you, Deeanna?" (Did she just nod her head?!!!) "Tell him about it while your pussy and ass are still full of black cock, can you think of a better time?!" She turns and looks at me, and I feel all the blood drain out of my face as the old black man continues, "Go ahead, slave bitch, tell him how excited you are about waking up to a superior Black Man every morning, TELL HIM, NOW!" She pulls off her wedding ring and throws it at me.

"Stretch wasn't kidding about taking your pussy, Tom, your sorry ass can't get it up, anyway. I am moving into the BNWO safehouse when we get home. Stretch is going to marry me and make me one of the servant girls." Sitting there with my mouth hanging open, unable to speak or move, she continued, "I have been training for a couple of months I met Stretch one day when I got frustrated because Deke was with his wife and you are too small to fuck me, even if you could get it up. DeeAnna started rocking and both of the young studs came, only to quickly be replaced by the last two - Braxton and Telo, I had been lubing their cocks before she started talking and now they made her cry out when they plunged into her at the same time!

She continued, "My afternoon "stretch class" is not held at the gym! I think you probably get that joke I played on you by now!" Everyone laughed and made rude comments about how easily she told them she fooled me by telling me she was working out and I thought she meant at the gym, "Get the fuck out right now, I don't want you to watch me anymore, but I'll come back to the bungalow later so you can clean my pussy and ass for the last time." The two married guys were fucking her hard and deep and making her body writhe with the pleasure she was getting from them, then Stretch came over and smiled at me as he stuffed the head of his dick in her mouth.

"I told you, DeeAnna is mine, boi. Didn't I tell you that I never lose and I am going to take that pussy from you?! Can't no white boi satisfy a BNWO whore and that's what DeeAnna is, she came to find us, and I made her mine, it took me less than an hour to break her ass and bring her over to the BNWO, get the fuck out of here like she said before I beat your sorry ass.

I turned and looked at DeeAnna, with her ass, pussy, and mouth full of Black Cock. I had never seen her looking so good! Suddenly, a strong black hand pushed me out the door, and that's how I ended up out on the sidewalk between the buildings, in DeeAnna's nightie, locked out of our room. There are some lounge chairs in front of our room, so I sit down in one of those and try to figure out what to do next. My thoughts wander to what DeeAnna said, and I imagine the first time they had sex and how hot it was, soon, I am lost in the thought and playing with my penis. I'm wrestling with a ton of emotions as I think about the embarrassment of everything that has happened here and now the president of the Montana chapter of the BNWO has taken DeeAnna from me! The picture of her sucking his dick flashes in my mind and every nerve in my body comes alive as I cum so hard I moan out loud! Afterward, it is so sensitive I can't touch it and I am sitting there panting like a dog, trying to catch my breath,

"Isn't that just like a pathetic white boi?!"

I hear a voice in front of me and it startles me. I try to cover up but I have nothing to cover up with, when I look up, DeeAnna, her...um... Fiance, the older man, the married guys, and the thugs are all staring at me.

"Motherfucker just took your wife from you, and all you can think to do is sit out here and jack that little dick and think about him fuckin' her, Pathetic!"

The end...or maybe the beginning!