Publicly Whipped by Tess

Story Info
John is whipped before an audience by Tess.
3.2k words
3.84
9.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John had been in the cell for almost three days now. The stone walled, vaulted ceiling structure had four cells on either side of a central walkway. Each cell an individual cube of bars with stone floor and a distance between it and the adjacent cell that occupants could not reach across. The light in the building was low as the only illumination came from windows set high along the walls just below the ceiling beams.

When brought to his cell the others were all occupied. Two had clothed men cowering in the corner of their cell. One cell was occupied by a man wearing only his pants who paced muttering something incomprehensible. The fourth and fifth cells' occupants were naked while the sixth cell's occupant was naked in a seated position with his hands attached to ankles by cuffs. The cell immediately next to John housed a naked man in chastity with his hands attached to the bars to either side of him.

John was clearly in the worst predicament. His arms were attached to the bars above by cuffs at the wrist and chains. His legs, with cuffs on the ankles, attached to the sides of his cell. It did not end there, his head was immobilized by a posture collar and leather restraints that kept him blindfolded. Finally, his penis was sheathed in what the knowledgeable would recognize as a Steelwerks' Courte Maiden. He had been kept like this for three of every fours while daylight was visible and freed from his predicaments for an hour to drink water, eat the tasteless meal, see to his toiletry needs and move his limbs. In the darkness he was allowed to be free on the floor but an unseen mechanism would encase him in a box with little room for movement.

In the afternoon of the third day, just after John had been placed back into his predicaments a woman in a white blouse that buttoned up the back, red jodhpurs and knee high moderately heeled boots walked in holding a clip board. Behind her were four other women in blue jodhpurs and low heeled boots that ran to their knees. They wore leather sleeveless racerback jerkins with their faces hidden in deep cowls that became 1/4 shirts that attached with leather straps running beneath their breasts and under their arms to attach in the back.

"Prisoners one and two on your knees, hands behind your back and heads lowered," she said in a clear strong voice. "The tribunal has adjudicated your transgressions and your are to serve six hours in the stockade where any may touch you how they see fit." With that the four women in blue entered the first cell and proceeded to fit a collar and leash around the fully clothed poisoner's neck and he was brought out and attached to a post in the walkway. The same happened to the other fully clothed prisoner and they were lead away.

About an hour later the women returned. The woman in red jodhpurs read what was clearly a sentence. In her loud clear voice she said, "Prisoner three the tribunal has adjudicated your transgression and your are to receive 10 bastinado strokes to be rendered immediately."

The four women in blue then entered his cell and clearly a struggle was ensuing. Suddenly the blindfold portion of the head gear was removed and John saw the woman in red jodhpurs in his cell and saw the four in blue pushing a bench down on the third prisoner's hamstrings so that his feet and shins ran over the top. As he struggled more - his arms were attached tightly to the bars behind him and his shins tied to the top of the bench. The woman in red then pulled a stout cane from under her arm and entered the cell. She lowered herself to one knee and slowly lined up the cane with the prisoner's feet and then rapidly one, two, three, four and five strokes from the left side whereupon the prisoner was shrieking. As the prisoner sobbed she positioned herself on the right of his feet and with less preparation one, two, three, four and five strokes again had the prisoner shrieking. In an almost gentle and tender fashion, the women then released him from his position and assisted him to leave the cell block.

As they did this, the woman in red again read from her clipboard. "Prisoners four, five and six," she said. "The tribunal adjudicated your transgressions and you are to receive 10, 20 and 30 strokes of the thin cane respectively."

The women in blue proceeded to enter the fourth prisoner's cell and attach him arms high and legs wide facing the bars. They then proceeded to do the same with the other two prisoners. One of the women briefly disappeared from view to quickly return with three thin whippy rattan canes. Three of the women in blue each took a cane from her and entered a cell. Loudly and clearly the woman in red said, "Begin."

The woman in blue without a cane then loudly said, "One." The other three promptly delivered a stroke. As the count came to eight all three prisoners were crying out loudly and visible welts were beginning to appear. At ten strokes prisoner four was released from his bonds but the count continued and the other two prisoners received their strokes. By stroke 20 the remaining two prisoners were shrieking loudly and now prisoner five had his bonds released and was gently and compassionately lead away. As the count and the strokes continued the remaining prisoner slumped into his bonds as he begged and sobbed for it to stop. His tormentor held up her hand and the the woman in red entered the cell.

She approached the prisoner and put her hand in the small of his back and whispered quietly to him as her other hand felt his pulse. She whispered a little more and then stepped away. She made a gentle hand signal to the woman in blue and exited the cell. The count and the strokes continued to thirty but clearly the five remaining strokes were gentle and for appearance only. The two remaining women in blue then released his bonds and gently and compassionately lead him out of the cell block with the woman in red following.

Time seemed to stand still for the John and the other prisoner. In what could have been an hour or three the women returned again. The woman in red again used her loud clear voice to announce, "Prisoner seven and eight the tribunal adjudicated your transgressions and you are to receive 30 strokes of the flogger and a single tail whipping until Miss Tess decides your errors are understood. These punishments will take place in the public punishment field." The women entered into prisoner seven's cell and removed his bonds and chastity. A collar was placed on his neck with four rings and to each ring a pole was attached. With a woman holding each pole he was lead from the cell block.

A short while later a hum of voices reached the cell block. Soon John was hearing louds cheers and calls which soon stopped. In what seemed like an interminable amount of time the woman in red and another woman entered the cell block.

The new woman's head was deep in a black cowl that became a sleeveless leather racerback vest that was tight to her body. Its fitted form clearly showing her defined flat stomach and her full strong breasts. A wide leather belt with three small silver buckles sat at her waist and long flared black pants went three quarters of the way down her legs showing her black low heeled boots.

The woman in red, again in her loud clear voice said, "For clarity I reiterate that you have been adjudicated to receive a single tail whipping to continue until Miss Tess, who stands beside me, is satisfied."

MIss Tess then entered the cell and began to remove John's predicaments. She left his Courte Maiden in place and only removed the ball that had been firmly held behind his teeth.

"John," said Miss Tess. "Do you understand what the tribunal's punishment is?" John nodded his head in the affirmative whereupon Miss Tess said, "John, you need to consent to this with your voice please."

John started to speak but had to clear his throat and managed to say, "Yes Miss Tess. I understand the tribunal's ruling." At this, Miss Tess touched him on the cheek and lead him to the woman in red who handed him the clipboard.

On the clipboard was a written version of the tribunal's ruling and a place for John to sign. With some trepidation John signed the document. Miss Tess stroked the small of his back gently and signaled for him to follow..

John blinked as he left cell block into the sunlight. He saw small groups of women surrounding two men in stockades in the courtyard. Each had their penis and testicles pulled through a cock ring and women were stroking their penises to an arousal that was clearly excruciating. Behind one man two women were laughingly trading a strap-on and the other man was firmly being penetrated by a large phallus. Clothespins scattered the ground and both men were groaning loudly. As she walked past the woman in red loudly said, "The whipping begins shortly ladies and these two sentences are finished in about 15 minutes. If you let them cum please take a video for posterity but I am not sure cumming through those cocks will be very pleasurable." And for the first time she showed some emotion by chuckling.

After a short walk the trio came to a natural amphitheater where there must have been close to a thousand woman and perhaps two hundred men. The men were all naked, collared and leashed with the leashes either tied off to a stake or held in hand.

There was a cross section of clothing from the colourful to somber and casual to formal. Some groupings were a mix of many styles others of uniform fashion. All sorts of activities were ongoing. Open orgy style sex in some groups and formal punishment of slaves in others and just about everything in between.

A platform came into view. It sat about 10 feet above the ground slightly back from the base of the slope. On top were two stout posts with a cross bar running between them and the platform had plenty of room. As they approached John could see prisoner seven being released from his bonds that held him attached to the cross bar. A women in red jodhpurs uniform was handing a less than gentle looking flogger to a blue uniformed woman who began to clean and oil it.

Prisoner seven, bonds completely released, was on his knees with two of the blue uniformed women gently stroking his head and shoulders but avoiding a back that was covered in welts and the beginning of bruises. A woman in a flowing flowered dress and thin gauze top that did nothing to hide her ample breasts was making her way up the steps and quickly was on her knees next to prisoner with his head in her lap. The others respectfully stepped away as another approached with a carafe of water from which seven drank hungrily.

Soon the woman lead seven away to a group of similarly dressed women who all made space for him and gently massaged him and applied cream to his back. One of the youngest soon had his penis in her hands. and then her mouth as the elders of her group looked on approvingly. His head in someone's lap being gently stroked - she mounted him allowing only her vagina to encase his penis and gently and slowly began to slide him in and out of herself. Now squatting with her hands on two other women's shoulders to support herself - she penetrated herself faster and moans of her pleasure mingled with groans of pleasure from seven as the other women encouraged them - some teasing both of their nipples. With a cry from both at almost the same time - she squirted down his shaft and across his belly and thighs whereupon she was helped off him to snuggle into his side.

John watched all this from his knees at the front of the stage. Preparations were ongoing around him. Miss Tess was brought a six-foot long single tail whip that ended in a neat taper. It had no obvious handle and ended in a ball with a loop. It was finely braided oxblood red leather and Miss Tess held it in a manner that left no doubt she knew exactly what to do.

Miss Tess signaled John to the front of the stage and the red uniformed woman joined them. "Sisters!" she called out and her voice echoed up the slope. "The sentence is whipping until Miss Tess is satisfied." And a murmur ran through the crowd. Activity slowed and the attendees all began to position themselves to view the stage and John could see some late arrivals just now reaching the top of the slope.

Miss Tess looked at two blue uniformed women and then the Courte Maiden and the gag. While one held the Courte Maiden the other released the screws that held it in place, John sagged a little as it came off and the crowd roared as it was presented to them. One of the women looked at Miss Tess with a smile and Miss Tess nodded. The woman then used her hand to bring John to a full erection and small specks of blood could be seen along his penis. The crowd roared again.

John was lead to the middle of the stage beneath the cross bar where cuffs were waiting for him. They stood him on two short pieces of 2x4 and the women each gently ran their hands down his arms and attached the cuffs to his wrists. By the posts, with two women to a rope, the rope was pulled through the directional blocks and John was stretched tight and then his ankles tied off to the posts.

Then he was gently pushed off the pieces of 2x4 so he was standing on the balls of his feet. Suddenly Miss Tess said, "Girls, I think we have forgotten something." As the crowd laughed and the other women on stage giggled, one of them knelt on all fours at John's front and two others helped a fourth up who promptly put the gag firmly back in John's mouth.

The various helpers began to leave the stage and Miss Tess approached John with her coiled whip. She stroked his back with it from the base of his buttocks up to the top of his shoulder blades. The crowd cheered as she stepped to John's front and clearly teased his still hard penis with the whip.

Slowly a gentle chant of Tess began and she stepped to the front of the stage and shook the whip out. She swung the whip a few times and John felt the air move and then he heard three strong cracks as the crowd cheered. The passage of wind grew stronger as Miss Tess swung the whip from side to side as the tip began to brush John's back.

And then the first strike went across his buttocks and then another. Miss Tess repositioned herself to strike from the other side and two more strokes were laid across his buttocks.

Miss Tess positioned herself slightly diagonal to John and five strokes were laid from his right shoulder towards his left hip and she switched sides and repeated the process from from left shoulder to right hip.

John's back was slightly reddened and the trails of the whip were visible to those who had arrived early for the best seats.

The strokes became firmer and faster and now the tip was snaking around his chest to occasionally catch a nipple causing a grunt of pain. the blows began to wrap around his waist and across his pubis and now John began to grunt. The crowd began a slow chant of, "Voice, Voice, Voice."

Miss Tess signaled to a tall blue uniformed woman who ran up the stairs and began to remove John's gag. Miss Tess had stepped close and was whispering in John's ear with her hand feeling his quickened but strong pulse.

As the other women left the stage Miss Tess pulled back for the hardest stroke yet and John screamed as a long red welt was left across his buttocks. He screamed again as four more crisscrossed the first stroke.

And now a chant of, "Penis, Penis, Penis." could be heard. Miss Tess threw the whip in an underhanded fashion and it went between John's legs and across his testicles catching his erect penis. the crowd roared and roared again as John screamed when two more strokes went between his legs and up past his testicles and penis.

The whipping continued and Miss Tess's muscles rippled as she put her strength into the strokes. Welts were running up and down John's back and his buttocks were more welt than anything else. John continued to scream - now not even stopping in the pause between strokes.

In a theatrical flourish Miss Tess rained a series of blows that caused John to scream with all his force and slump into his restraints. Miss Tess stepped towards him and put her hand on his chest and looked into his sobbing face. Tears were running down the head gear and dropping to the stage.

Miss Tess raised a hand to John's face and he felt her warm touch in the gaps of the straps that encircled his head. Miss Tess stepped back and began to coil the whip which she hung on a peg on the post as she exited the stage. Blue uniformed women were almost instantaneously surrounding John and while he continued to sob from his inflamed body he felt comforting touch. He felt himself lowered to to the stage and then a loud cheer and then steady applause from the crowd.

With deliberate care the rest of John's bonds were released and the crowd could be heard returning to the open air party surrounding the stage. As John regained his center he was helped to his feet by two blue uniformed woman who led him down the steps.

They lead him away from the amphitheater towards the woods where a short trail brought them to a sunny opening and there was Miss Tess, her cowl pushed back, seated cross legged with her back to a tree.

The women helped John to a comfortable position with his head in her lap, and then quietly and with deep respect for Miss Tess and John withdrew. In the warmth of the sun Miss Tess stroked John's head and behind his ears and then slowly removed this head gear completely. Where his eyes met her legs a wetness of his tears was visible but these were warm clear tears of deep contentment in this place of safety and support.