Puera the Slave Girl Pt. 01

Story Info
Puera becomes a slave to a nobleman and noblewoman.
2.5k words
4.31
12.3k
5
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sueta is shaken awake. The cart carrying her and other captives hit a crack in the road that jolted everyone awaken. The girl is dazed and confused. She rubs the bruise on the back of her head. She struggles to remember what happened the last she remembered her village was being invaded by soldiers. She looks around and sees strangers from her homeland in the same cart as her. Everyone has their hands bound in rope. Behind the cart marches heavily armored men with shields and spears.

"Hey you." The girl looks up and sees one the captives. A blond-haired man with a braided beard.

"Who are you?" The girl asks.

"I'm Alaric. I was captured in battle long before. You are new. I was worried you might be dead."

"Thank you." Sueta says to long haired man.

"What is your name young lady?"

"I...... don't know." The girl stares blankly. Everything is a daze.

"Damn. You have amnesia."

"Where are we?" The girl asks. The man's face gets really grim.

"We are on a cart being taken to one of the empires cities as prisoners of war..... to be sold as slaves."

The girl's heart and stomach sink. She was being taken from her home and sold off as a slave in faraway land.

The cart passes underneath the large stone gates of the city. The walls and gate are gigantic compared to anything they had back in her home.

Crowds cheer as the cart and the soldiers following it pass down the street.

The cart reaches the town square and pulls up to a gray brick building. The prisoners are all loaded off and taken into the building. They go into the basement where a bald man in a leather tunic. He is muscular and covered in scars.

"Oi you girl!" The girl is singled out of the crowd. "What's your name girl?"

"Its.... Sueta." She replies softly.

The slaver chuckles. "Well not anymore love." He pulls out a wax tablet and scribbles down on it. He hangs it over her neck.

"Puera. Your new name is Puera."

"Yes sir." Puera says sheepishly.

"Good girl. Now go to the dressing room. The Mrs. will take care of you."

She obeys and goes to the dressing room and meets the slaver's wife. She is a warty woman with frizzy gray and black hair.

"Alright love let's see what we got here." She twists Puera head to inspect her face and neck. The woman then strips Puera naked and inspects the rest of her body.

"Few bruises and some dirt. Nothin a little bath and make up won't fix." Puera is taken to a stone basin and given a very quick and rough bath from the slaver's wife. After getting cleaned Puera is taken outside. Outside there is a raised platform with crowds gazing upon it. The slaver takes Puera from his wife while she goes inside to tend to the other slaves.

Puera stands with the slaver on the platform with the other men. She is naked and while all these men and women stare at her and study her bare body.

The slaver puts a sign around Puera's neck. The sign completely covers her small breasts. His wife returns with another slave and puts a sign around his neck. Puera looks at her sign and sign around her fellow slave's neck. Puera can't read this language on the sign and has no idea what it says. More slaves join Puera on the stage and the crowds study the slaves and their signs. From the crowd a man and woman step forward towards Puera and the slaver.

The man has dark hair peppered with gray. He has a stoic and serious demeanor. His face and jawline are sharp and strong as if they were carved from stone.

"Sir my wife and I would be interested in the girl Puera."

His wife is a dark-haired woman with stern and brown eyes. Her lips are dark red she gives Puera a smirk.

"Good she'll be about 5,000." The slaver offers a wax tablet for the man to review.

"Excellent." The man takes his ring and stamps the tablet. "Your money will be delivered to you shortly."

"Enjoy your purchase." Puera is handed off to her new master and mistress. They walk her to their urban domus. It is a modest looking house on the outside. Nice brickwork but nothing too fancy. However, when Puera and her owners enter the house Puera is shocked by the beauty of her new home. Fine mosaics of forests and cities cover the floors. Colorful Painted frescos on the walls depict legends and myths. Puera's humble village never had anything this grand.

"Welcome to your new home Puera." Her Master says to her. "I'm Marcus your Master."

He points to his wife.

"This is my wife, Valeria. She will be your Mistress."

Puera bows to her Master Marcus and Mistress Valeria.

"I'll be leaving to run some more errands. Your first task is to clean our floors." Says Master Marcus.

Puera nods obediently. Master then turns to his wife and kisses her good bye before leaving the house.

"Try to be gentle to her Valeria. It is her first day."

Mistress Valeria grins. "Don't worry Marcus. We'll get along just fine."

Master Marcus exits and Mistress Valeria takes Puera to a fountain to retrieve some water. She gives her the water and a rag.

"Clean girl." Mistress commands and leaves Puera alone to work.

Puera scrubs the floors of her master and mistress's home. Her bare knees and toes against the cold marble floor. There is dirt and dust all over the floors that hasn't been cleaned by the rest of the staff. Puera dips her cloth into her pot of water and wrings it. She swabs another plot of the floor clean. The Mediterranean Sun shines off the cleaned mosaic floor tiles.

Almost done. Puera quickens her pace to get done sooner. Suddenly Puera hears footsteps. She looks around but sees no one nearby. She resumes working to avoid getting caught slacking. The sound of the footsteps begins to get closer and closer. Until they stop behind her. Puera turns around and looks up. Standing above Puera is her mistress. She is holding a goblet in her left hand.

Puera plants her face into the ground and bows before her mistress.

"How goes the work?" Mistress asks.

"I'm nearly done Mistress." Puera responds smiling. Mistress takes the goblet in her left hand and tips it over. Dark red wine pours out and onto the floor in front of Puera. Splashing everyone including on Puera's belly.

"You missed a spot." Mistress says and laughs wickedly.

Puera takes her rag.

"Stop!" Puera freezes.

"You will clean it. With your tongue."

Puera looks down at the red wine. She had never tasted wine before. Nor drank anything of intoxication.

She bends down. Sticks out her tongue. Shivering not knowing what to expect from this mysterious liquid on the floor. Her tongue reaches the puddle of wine. The taste is so sour. Puera winces and backs away.

"Drink it slut!" Mistress commands and puts her foot down on the slave girl's head. Puera's face is forced into the puddle and she laps it up like a dog from its water dish. The slave girl grimaces from the sour and burning liquid. Her tongue also picks up bits of dirt that were still on the floor. She is forced to swallow it.

"Good. You can do what your told." Mistress says in a mocking tone.

"Now there is one more thing you must do for your Mistress." She grabs the tiny and skinny slave girl. Dragging her by her arm into the dining room. Mistress gets on one of the recliners and pulls up her dress. She flaunts her pussy to her meek slave girl. Puera looks away.

SMACK! Mistress slaps the shy Puera.

"You will not look away. When either me or my husband show our sex to you."

Puera nods with a tear rolling down her cheek.

"Now you will pleasure your Mistress." She points towards her cunt.

Puera closes her eyes and slowly inches towards it. It takes her forever to move in which angers her Mistress.

Losing patience, the Mistress grabs Puera by the back of her head and shoves her face into her cunt. Puera squirms as her nose goes into her vagina

"Oh yes. I'll make a bisexual slut out of you." This was all new to Puera. She had never been with either a man or woman. She laps her mistress's pussy lips and probes her clit with her nose.

Mistress's groin smells like rose perfume. Like she had groomed herself for this while Puera was working.

"What is going on here?" Says her master. Puera lifts her head out of her Mistress's groin and looks to her master. He looks neither happy nor disappointed by what he sees.

"Hello darling. She had just finished cleaning and I decided to have to fun with our new toy. Care to join us."

"Well..." Master says seeming reluctant.

"I insist dear. Don't leave me all alone with her." She teases him.

"If you insist." Master says. He removes his clothes and joins his wife and Puera.

He sits down on one of the recliners. His cock raises as Puera stares at it.

"Now girl." Mistress grabs Puera's arms from behind. "You will now pleasure your master."

Puera nods and with more wiliness goes to please her master's cock. She kisses the tip. Licks up and down the shaft with her tongue. Master moans with approval.

Puera places her lips around the glans and slowly and steadily moves her head down. Master gently strokes and pats her head. Puera actually enjoys this over her Mistress's pussy.

"Dear don't go easy on her." Mistress grabs and twists her hair. Puera screams in pain with her Master's cock still in her mouth.

"Make the little whore gag!" Mistress forces Puera to deep-throat her master's cock. It hurts so much. Puera's throat is pounded by her Master's cock. Her stomach tightens and feels like she is ready to get sick. Saliva oozes out of Puera's mouth. Stomach acids start to rise out of her stomach.

Master takes his wife's hands and makes her let go of Puera's head. He lets Puera have a break. Puera gasps and breathes heavily.

"Let's give her a break dear. Before she gets sick." Master gently pats Puera's head. His gaze is calm and gentle.

"Are you okay Puera?" He asks.

Puera smiles. "Yes Master."

"Are you ready to proceed Puera?"

"Yes Master." Puera nods eagerly while Mistress rolls her eyes. "Get on with it Marcus."

Master lifts up Puera and pins her against the wall. He takes out his cock and strokes it in front her. Puera gazes upon it and feels excitement. Her sex gets wet and buzzes with anticipation.

Master guides his cock into Puera's vagina and fucks his slave girl against the wall. Puera is pinned against the wall. Puera wraps her legs around her Master's backside to get a better grip. This also helps him penetrate her deeper.

Master Marcus lifts Puera from the holding her up in his strong arms. He has no problem carrying the skinny and light 18-year-old slave girl. His cock thrusts into her while he walks around the room with her. Puera's pussy is filled by his massive member. Puera holds on tight as her body twitches from the buildup.

Never had Puera ever had a man inside her before this. It was a frightening yet exciting and pleasurable. Her stomach bubbles and fills with clouds. Her heart beats harder and faster.

Suddenly Puera feels something. It something is on her lower backside.

She feels a warm, wet breath behind her. It is her mistress.

"Get ready for some pain slut."

"What?" Puera feels something long and hard being rammed up her ass.

"AHHHHH!" Puera yells. Sweat beads down from her forehead and tears from her eyes.

The long hard object inside her anus is thrusted inside of her. Puera is being penetrated from both her ass and pussy.

Mistress wraps her arms around her slave's belly. Pulling her towards her and forcing the object deeper into her anus.

"ARGHH!" Puera sweats profusely and yells in agony. It hurts so fucking much. Puera cries and her mouth is muzzled by the hand of her Mistress.

"Your ass is mine whore girl." She whispers in Puera's ear. She thrusts into Puera's ass while Master Marcus penetrates her from the front.

Master Marcus grits his teeth and gazes at her intensely. He hammers her with his cock. Each thrust gets deeper inside her. Master and Mistress get into rhythm alternating their thrusts. Puera's body is rocked back and forward roughly. She feels pressure building up and boiling inside her. Her stomach is bloated with excitement.

It is terrifying and painful yet so arousing and pleasurable.

The pressure rises from her stomach to her chest slowly. Her ears boil and her face is flush.

MPMPH!

Oh Gods! I can't take it anymore! Puera's mind screams as her mouth is still covered by her Mistress's strong hand.

She shakes and struggles from the intense arousal. The struggle makes Master and Mistress fuck her harder and embrace her tighter.

The pressure is building to crucial levels.

I CAN'T HOLD IT! Puera mind breaks and she screams into her Mistress's hand.

MPPHHHHHH!!!

Puera's face is red like a turnip. Her body twitches in the embrace of her owners. Fluids spray from her sex all over the floor.

Master Marcus also comes inside her. His seed is planted deep inside her and overflows outside of her.

Puera experiences ecstasy for the first time. It is a feeling of weightlessness and buzzing from head to toe. She has no control of her limbs and is laid down on the floor.

Did I die? Puera thinks. Am I a ghost?

The deflowered slave girl lies on the floor looking up at her Mistress and Master. They both smile at her. Master's smile is warm and gentle. While Mistress's smile is proud and powerful. She is wearing a strap on made of black stone.

Puera pants heavily from the intensity of the experience. She smiles like a happy drunk passed out on the street. Her body drenched in sweat and pussy oozing with juices.

"Did you have fun Puera?" Master Marcus asks.

"Yes, Master and Mistress." Puera sighs.

"Good Girl." Master bends down and pats her on the head.

"That's good. Though your pleasure isn't a priority." Says Mistress planting her foot on Puera's tits.

"Remember you are slave. Your sole purpose is to serve us."

Puera nods. "Yes Mistress. I will be a good slave girl."

"Very good Puera." Master Marcus says pleased with his girl.

"Now rest up. You will be expected to clean this mess up soon." Master and Mistress leave Puera alone on the floor to rest. Puera savors the after glow of the orgasm. After several minutes the glow dissipates and Puera is left feeling the stink and wetness of the pool of fluids.

She takes bucket in the atrium and cleans the mess. After she finally cleans the mess, she joins her Master and Mistress in their bedchamber. They are already asleep.

She lays down on a mat at the foot of the bed and sleeps.

Story to be continued