Puffy Pussy

Story Info
Girl's pussy swells up and leaks cum when she's aroused.
2.1k words
4.42
40.7k
59
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a lonely, boring day. Nothing to do but lie in bed and browse social media. Between all the doom and gloom, there were parties, studies, surveys, hangouts...

The petite, eighteen year-old girl kept browsing with a vacant expression. She'd seen it all. It made her yawn -- stretching her free arm above the headboard, and her toes toward the end of the bed. The browsing resumed when she came back to a rest.

That is, until, she scrolled to a picture of him. The hottest senior in school, by a long shot -- a gym rat, runner, surfer, and total sweetheart. She'd never seen him with his shirt off, but suddenly here he was, at the beach in a group photo. Photos of her classmates outside of class felt like contraband.

She was pretty attractive herself, she thought. Pert breasts, thick ass, bubbly personality, and smart. What would it take to hook up with him, she wondered? She clicked on his profile and perused; no sign of a girlfriend, just a golden smile, broad shoulders, and amazingly toned thighs -- his strongest feature.

She didn't even notice she was biting her lip as her mind gravitated to... naughtier thoughts. With thighs like those, he could probably rail her like a jackhammer. The very idea made her blush, hard, but she couldn't stop thinking about it! He was her favorite fantasy by far.

...

Then it came back. The tightness in her crotch. "Shit," she thought -- she got too worked up!

There was one more "feature" about her, but she wasn't sure how to feel about it yet. Whenever she got turned on, her labia started to swell -- substantially. Well, maybe this is just how sex works -- that's what she assumed until she started to watch porn. Of course, "porn isn't real life", but she noticed how none of the girls' coochies ever got as big as hers. So she tried to keep it to herself, as long as she could. But one day... if she was ever gonna get laid, she'd have to expose herself. Would guys really find it hot? Or would they be afraid?

One thing was for sure, though -- she found it really hot. It never took long for her fears to subside and be replaced with lust.

As she daydreamed, her pussy was tugging at her pants, threatening to burst the seams. It was time to undress. She raised her legs just enough to get a grip on the waistline, but her bulging crotch made it impossible to raise them much higher. She loved the feeling of fabric straining against her sensitive flesh... she hiked her legs further up, just for a second, to squish her lips against her pants one more time. Too long, and it would be painful; just a second, and it sends a jolt of pleasure up her spine every time. She whimpered softly and pulled her pants all the way off, casting them beside the bed. She noticed the faint wet spot where her cunt had been.

There was a full-body mirror across from the bed, which she used briefly to inspect herself. Her innie had already swallowed up much of her panties, making it seem as if she was instead wearing a thong. She peeled them off very slowly, taking in the delicate sensations of cotton departing from her folds. She could feel a strand of girlcum trying to hold the two together, tugging gently on the edge of her labia. She plucked it with her middle digit and teased her glistening slit while pulling her panties all the way down her sleek legs.

Her fingers properly lubed up, she slowly pushed one inside, tracing along her inner walls. The best way she could describe it, is a sticky furnace. Every time she retracted her finger, a wet string would follow. She wondered, sometimes, whether she also got wetter than the average girl, but that would be less obvious. Head leaning back, eyes closed, she pushed two fingers in and went for her g-spot.

The best part of pushing fingers in herself was that her mound was always pushing back. It gave her more room to play with inside, but more importantly, it was a massive erogenous zone that thrust itself against her hand, being constantly brushed up against. Sometimes, once it got really fat, she would go back to rubbing up and down her slit from the outside, stroking both pussy lips with her index and ring fingers. Many women only draw pleasure from the clit, and others just from penetration, but she had the whole thing to look forward to.

That being said, her clit was still the hot-button subject. She pulled her hand out and started rubbing it, tracing rhythmic circles. Tiny moans escaped her lips, cheeks totally flushed. One of the most erotic sensations known to her was the not-so-subtle jiggling of her snatch, whenever she rubbed her clit. It bounced around haphazardly as it swelled up more, drooling girlcum in the process. It grew very red and tender as it pulsed with blood; now even the light breeze from the ceiling fan lapped at her puffed-out pussy. She unconsciously spread her legs apart as much as possible, completely exposing her crotch to the open air as she jilled. With a faint squelch, more grool fell out onto the bed beneath her ass. Her clit twitched lightly and she could feel herself getting ready to cum.

A knock at the door.

"Sweetheart? Could you go take out the trash, please?"

Stone cold. "I'm..." she tried not to gasp for breath -- "... a little busy right now?" Her hands floated at a distance, but her cunt was still like an active volcano, bursting and ready to blow at any moment.

"With what?"

"N-Nothing important..."

"That's what I thought. Go get the trash, please."

Panic. Her pussy was the size -- and shape -- of a ripe peach, and wasn't going down. She'd have to be quick and stealthy, but... going commando would be too risky. She stood up and went through her pile of clothes.

Her panties were now as good as a g-string, immediately enveloped by her labia the moment she put them on. Fabric riding so tightly in her crotch made her knees weak. This was gonna be harder than she thought.

The pants came next. A huge wave of pleasure washed up her body as she tried pulling the waist across her mound. She'd literally never worn pants while being this swollen before; she didn't know how well it would fit, and frankly, it didn't, but it would have to do.

She took one stride towards her bedroom door and nearly collapsed. It was like her crotch was in a tightly-knit jail... during an earthquake. No matter which way she moved, her clothes would rub and hug it to peril. Already she could feel wetness pouring out, hopefully not visible yet. Her only option was to walk like a penguin.

There was still enough stimulation to keep her libido from subsiding, but it was enough for her to reach the trash bin. She took the bag by the ends, tied them together, and pulled it towards her out of the bin until the weight swung free... slapping her pussy.

She fell to her knees, fighting back tears. That, that was too much. Her body was a mess. Her cunt was throbbing harder than ever, spraying lubrication, and... growing.

Oh no. That was too much stimulation. Her eyes went wide at the realization. She needed to get back to her room as soon as possible.

Relying on momentary numbness where she was just struck, and on sheer adrenaline, she hefted the garbage bag and teetered to the garage. With no fanfare at all, she threw it down into the collection bin. But as she turned around to go back, she heard a faint dripping sound. She glanced back at the garbage, hopeful, and then glanced down at her feet.

She couldn't actually see her entire feet, anymore, but there it was -- a trail of drip, drip, drip where she stood and where she walked. She reached a hand down to feel herself and her pants were soaked all the way through.

Her orgasm couldn't wait any longer. She'd have to think of an excuse later -- maybe something in the trash was wet -- but now, she belonged in bed.

She cupped her crotch with her right arm as she walked upstairs to minimize any mess, which worked well enough, until she got back to her safe haven. Door, shut; pants, off. And what she saw next was startling.

Her vagina was twice as big as before she left the room. It was physically impossible to close her thighs together -- attempting so just squeezed fluid down her legs like wringing a towel. She'd never been this big before; never, ever. Her lips now maintained a gape, like a flower mid-blooming.

Something else that never happened before, was that her clit grew, too -- a lot. It wasn't quite the shape of a dick, but it was now the size of one. It almost filled the palm of her tiny hand -- and caused immediate ecstasy when groped.

She couldn't take any more waiting. She mashed her hands into her clit again, letting out a huge moan, causing a puddle right under her. Now, she could actually stand in place and jerk off her clit, just like a guy. Just like... him.

But she wanted more. She wanted to be filled. The longest dildo she owned was six inches long; she squatted down to grab it from under the bed. In doing so, her cunt dragged against the rugged carpet floor, spazzing her system and making her moan again. Dildo in hand, she stood up quickly to catch a breath, then sat on the bed, legs dangling off the side, ready to insert. She shoved it in... and it was completely engulfed. She could even push it in further, and it rested comfortably in her snatch as she moved around.

It felt good, but she was so much deeper now -- she needed more. But she didn't own anything bigger to fuck... It was time to improvise.

That's when she remembered one of her favorite pastimes, from when she first discovered masturbation -- pillow humping. Yes! By now, she could probably take the whole thing, she thought.

She folded her pillow in half long-ways, making a thick, pliable cock to stuff in her pussy. She pulled up one end and sat on it, cowgirl style. She couldn't quite take the whole thing after all, but as she bounced up and down, grinding back and forth against the fabric, she had her clit to rest her weight on, shoving it mercilessly down onto the other end of the pillow.

Her massive pussy began to quiver -- a deep red, swollen heap ready to explode with sex. Her body shuddered so hard, it felt like she was fading in and out of consciousness, like running on a weak battery. All the energy left in her system went to the biggest orgasm ever experienced by a person. Every single nerve in her cunt was firing off at her brain, all together. Her legs trembled and she fell forward onto her bed, writhing in full-body pleasure, tingling spreading through every inch.

She was utterly overwhelmed. She passed out.

...

She re-awoke not long after, hair messy, blissed out. She scanned the room. Her pillow was like a wet sponge. The side of her bed looked like it was spraypainted with cum. There was still a literal puddle in the floor.

Then, with a flash of concern, she checked her nether region. The swelling went way down. Phew. To give it time to go fully back to normal, she started the cleanup process; gathering sheets and clothes, treating the carpet with a cleaner, tossing the pillow (there was no salvaging it). As she worked, she saw her crotch kept deflating, but she couldn't shake the feeling that something was pressing inside of her.

As night fell, and she was about ready for bed, the pressing sensation turned sharp and bloated. What was wrong with her this time? Would she need to go see a doctor...? She carefully reached down, one more time, to feel for the cause of the problem. There was a plastic nub hanging out at the edge of her labia.

She left the dildo inside. And her pussy shrank around it. While much too small when she's turned on, it fills her out a little too well when she's at normal size. Maybe this is how it would feel to be fucked by the surfer boy from class. Thinking about it now...

... was kinda hot.

And her pussy started to swell again.