Pulao Yoyo Resort

Story Info
A Sia and Mia story. Pete and Mia make a commitment.
6.7k words
4.25
1.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FosterK
FosterK
63 Followers

All participants in this story are over 18 years.

This is a continuation of my 'Meeting Sia' submission. This story contains hints of incest, a gay male relationship (though no gay sex) loving wives, erotic tales. I did struggle with the category but decided to leave it in the Erotic Tales category. Feedback is welcome.

Pulao Yoyo Resort - A Mia & Sia Story

By Foster Kaizen

The warm tropical breeze tugged at Pete Townsends linen shirt as he peered ahead. He breathed a sigh of relief as the island finally came into view. He, Mia and Sia, were on the final leg of a long journey.

They had started before dawn at Cairns international Airport, for a flight to Singapore. Then a ferry ride from Tanah Merah ferry terminal, their first-class tickets promised and delivered on expedited customs clearance at both ends of that leg. Arriving in Bintan, Indonesia, one of the northernmost islands of the archipelago, they had taken a one-hour ride in a new, airconditioned, Hyundai Staria. Finally, a half hour boat ride would take then to the Robinson Crusoe-esque Island of Joyo.

Pete was standing on the foredeck of the boat, in front of the wheelhouse, enjoying the warm tropical breeze. Sia and Mia were in the airconditioned cabin chatting, they had experienced this journey many times when Mia's husband, Sia's father, was alive. He had been a customs inspector at Singapore port. He was sadly killed, when a shipping container rolled off a truck and crushed the car he was driving.

As the boat neared the island, Mia and Sia joined Pete on the foredeck. He put his arms around their waists, they stood, Pete in the middle and a beautiful Singaporean woman at either side of him. Mia reached up and kissed his cheek. The boat nosed into a jetty then slipped sideways as the skipper expertly adjusted the throttles on the twin, two fifty horsepower outboard engines, to settle the craft smoothly alongside. They were greeted as they disembarked by friendly staff who placed a flower lei around each of their necks.

They were led to the main building for check in. If the staff thought it unusual for the two women to be staying in the same room with Pete, there was no indication of it. From there they were whisked away for lunch.

"What time do the others get here?" Sia asked, as they sat enjoying an after-lunch drink by the pool.

Not 'til late this afternoon," Pete replied, "it's a bit of a longer journey for some of them."

Pete and Mia were there to participate in a 'Commitment Ceremony,' Sia would be a witness as would Vina Sky, the beautiful, Taiwanese, ex 'Singapore Girl' and best friend of Mia.

On his side, Pete's best friend, Daniel, would bear witness. He had taken time off from the bar he owned and ran in Tainan, a city about two hours by fast train from Taipei, in the south of the island.

Pete and Dan go way back, they met while studying at La Trobe Uni in Melbourne. Realised they had similar interests - relieving rich, loud, and rude fuckwits of their possessions. Both skilled themselves in the art of surveillance, watching and waiting for the right mark, becoming invisible in a crowd, practicing the takedown on each other in crowded Flinders Street railway station.

Learning the tells, for instance, people carrying large sums of money tend to pat the pocket that it's in, to reassure themselves its still there. Learning to strip a wristwatch off a wrist undetected ('til the mark next checks the time that is.) Learning the stealth involved in taking a wallet removing the cash and replacing it without detection.

Dan graduated as an Electronics engineer and, after a few trips to Taiwan, working for Chunghwa Telecom, fell in love with the place and opened Dan's bar in Tainan.

Dan was coming along with his beautiful partner Grace.

For this evening and the following evening, they had booked the entire Island resort for all their guests tonight. Then Mia, Sia and Pete would stay on for two more days. There would be some ex-colleagues of Mia from the Singapore Airlines days, Judy Fang, and Helen Shi.

Pete had a couple of colleagues from his days spent learning his locksmith trade. Hank Chen and his wife Ruby as well as Toni Piroma and his young partner Allen Kagawa. Ten guests in all, staying in various accommodation. Mia, Sia and Pete would stay in one of the two Beach Palaces, Dan and Grace would take the other. Each Beach Palace has a King-size bed and a Balinese day bed.

Vina, being single, would bunk down in one of the Bale houses, Helen and Judy would take a Java Palace, with two double beds. The others would have to toss between the remaining Bale Houses and the luxurious Java palaces.

Lunch and cocktails finished, Pete and Mia decided on a walk around the island, perhaps they would take a dip in the sea at one of the private beaches. It would be a nice change to swim in the ocean without having to worry about stingers and crocodiles, as they had to in Cairns. Sia took herself back to the Beach Palace to relax on the Balinese day bed till the other guests arrived.

Commitment Ceremony

Vina looked over the assembled guests. They were standing under a billowing marquee on a patch of lawn overlooking the main beach. It had been draped with white voile; the almost transparent material fluttered gently in the warm tropical breeze.

All in white linen. Loose pants and short sleeved shirts for the men, flowing linen shift dresses for the ladies the only splash of colour being the manicured nails on the ladies, and one man.

She had met the boat carrying the majority of the guests and guided them over to the bar area.

Welcome everybody, to Pulao Yoyo resort. There are just a couple of housekeeping items, that I would like to mention. Your clothes for the ceremony have been placed in your rooms. Underwear is optional but if you wear it, try to use colours that can't be seen through the fabric. Now, for the ladies we have arranged a full manicure and pedicure." She looked over the group noting their approval. One young man though, waved over at her.

"Just the ladies?" he asked.

Vina was slightly taken aback, that was thoughtless of me. She recovered quickly noting that the young man was Allen, Toni's partner.

"Of course, not just the ladies, Allen, you must join us," she said. "Would any other gentlemen like to partake?" There was a smattering of laughter. "Okay, well there is an open bar, so you may get a drink, or if you choose, your rooms are ready, and your luggage has been taken care of. She held up a sheet of paper, this is the list of room allocations. I'll leave it here on the table. Let's go ladies," she said, "and Allen of course."

Now they were assembled, the colours were eye catching, blues, pinks, even flouro pink on Judy which contrasted nicely with her caramel-coloured skin. Come to think of it, all the ladies here had caramel-coloured skin. Allen had opted for black, it actually looked very good on him, Vina thought.

"Good afternoon, everybody," Vina Sky raised her voice to cut through the conversations happening among the guests. "Welcome once again to Pulao Yoyo. We are here of course, to witness the commitment ceremony of Mia Zhang and Peter Townsend who will be joining us momentarily."

"For those of you that don't know me, my name is Vina Sky and I've been asked by Mia to be the mistress of ceremonies today." Vina looked around at the assembled guests, standing in a semi-circle, barefoot on the grass. "Before anyone asks, no, I am not related to the other Vina Sky some of you may have heard of. I'm referring of course to the American actor, also known as Kellie Nguyen. Although it is a little difficult to see, I can assure you that my proportions are much more generous than my name sakes." She continued. "And like many Chinese, I chose my western name when I first started working for Singapore Airlines, which was many years before Kellie Nguyen came up with the name.

There was a smattering of laughter. Sia winked at Vina and smiled.

"Okay," Vina continued, "after the ceremony, drinks will be served, followed by a banquet in the main building, then dancing, singing or whatever takes your fancy." She glanced over to her right, "ahh, here come the happy couple now."

To the sound of applause, Mia and Peter strolled hand in hand, to join Vina in front of the guests. Both wore the same white linen as the guests. Mia wore a hibiscus flower in her hair. They waved and smiled as they looked around at their gathered friends.

"Friends, both Mia and Pete have written their own vows which, it is my duty now to ask them to offer." She turned to Pete, "Peter, will you please take Mia's hands in your own."

Mia and Pete faced each other, Peter looked lovingly into the eyes of his partner. "Mia Zhang," he began, "I vow to travel beside you through all of life's adventures, this journey, this adventure that we're on, has challenged us as a couple, to work through hardships and obstacles, and to become stronger in our communication, in our commitment and to our love. It has been the biggest growth I have ever had for myself by far. Our relationship is full of more love and support than I could ever ask for. I love you!"

Mia, wiped at a tear, which had formed and run down her nose as Pete was speaking. "Peter Townsend, since the day I met you, I knew you were a special man. I love how much you're willing to try new things with me to make me happy. To help shoulder our challenges and celebrate our little wins and our big wins. I have never been more adored or felt more safe than I do with you. The trust that we have built, that we have worked so hard to protect, is so precious to me. I love you!"

Mia stood up on her tiptoes to kiss Pete, then they stood arm in arm facing the guests. "Sia, please join us." Pete said.

Sia did so and stood looking at the two people she loved most in the world.

Mia and Pete each took her hands. "Sia, I bless and thank my stars for that fateful day when you entered my life," said Pete. He was referring, of course, to the day that Sia offered to fix his back injury at Rusty's markets in Cairns. "I feel privileged and blessed that we have been able to bond and share the special relationship we have. And Mia," he turned his attention back to his loving partner. "Thank you for sharing your beautiful daughter with me. I promise to love and protect you both, as long as I draw breath." With that he kissed Mia once again.

Sia wiped a tear from her eye, then took Pete's face in her hands and kissed him fiercely. "I love you, Pete!" she breathed, as she released him from the kiss. She looked to her mother, who was grinning from ear to ear, 'thank you' she mouthed the words.

The assembled guests broke into spontaneous applause, as a troop of wait staff all grinning brought trays of sparkling wine for the group.

Vina, realising that she had lost control, and that whatever she was about to say, would have been superfluous, hugged Mia, then Sia, then Pete. The rest of the group joined in hugs, kisses and handshakes and a little spilled wine but no one cared.

Dan gave his best friend a handshake and pulled him into a hug, "you son of a gun, Mia is beautiful, and so is Sia, I really don't know how you manage to keep up, I can barely keep up with Grace," he winked. "Come and meet her."

So it went, more wine flowed as introductions were made, Vina was approached by a uniformed staff member, dinner would be served in an hour. She clapped her hands to attract attention.

"Dinner will be served in one hour, have a drink at the bar, catch up or relax by the pool 'til then." She told them.

Later.

Having left their guests drinking and making merry, Sia, Pete and Mia had returned to the Beach palace. There under the gentle breeze from the ocean and the slowly turning overhead fan, Pete lay on his back.

Sia was stretched out, her face over his head, resting her weight on her forearms, her soft lips on his, her tongue gently probing, licking as she French kissed him, just the way he liked it.

Mia was skilfully working on his cock, her knees between his legs on the spacious bed.

Her slick hands expertly sliding, slipping, and squeezing in what she knew, was just how Pete liked it.

~~~

Pete's mind drifted, this was reminiscent of his first encounter with Sia and Mia. It was the final session of his acupuncture and massage therapy. For four days he had come to see Sia, and once Mia. They were both expert practitioners of holistic medicine, special tee's, acupuncture, and massage, always followed by a 'happy ending'. This wasn't just some 'rub and tug'. No these were true practitioners in the art of pain relief. After four days his back was better than it had ever been. The pleasure at the end was a bonus and was delivered with such skill and professionalism, it transcended the 'rub and tug' repute.

On his final day, after his acupuncture and massage, Sia had announced that today was a very special 'happy ending'. Mia had entered the treatment room totally naked and was standing smiling at his confusion. Sia explained.

You see, Peter,' Sia began, trailing a hand over his chest, 'we decided to make your last visit very special. Mia has wanted a last playtime with you; so, she is going to give you a very happy ending today.' He looked over at Mia; she had already picked up the lotion bottle, she was drizzling the slimy contents over his groin.

Mia smiled, 'Yes, I was so happy with your efforts last time, I decided I would like to see how you have progressed. I am glad to see that you are so much fitter than when you first came here.' Her hand had slipped between his legs as she spoke, he found himself spreading his legs, almost involuntarily, to give her better access. Sia's hands had been caressing his chest, gently trailing her fingers through his chest hair. He wondered what role she would play in this final happy ending.

Almost as if she had read his mind, she had said, "You're wondering what part I'm playing in this aren't you?"

"Mmm, hmm," was all Pete could manage at that point.

"Well," she continued, "I have watched you, as you look at me, and I have had the distinct impression that you would like to kiss me, so, if you like, I'm going to kiss you, while Mia takes care of your dick; and whatever else she wants to do down there. Would that be okay with you?"

Would it be okay? He had thought, two beautiful Asian ladies, one playing expertly with his cock and balls, the other offering to kiss him, 'if it was okay.' "Yes, it is definitely okay, Sia. You are right, I have thought often about how nice it would be to kiss you,' he blathered.

With that, Sia curled her hand under his head, and brought her lips down to meet his. It was almost sensory overload -- Sia's lush full lips met his and sealed his mouth, her tongue slipped into his mouth playing with his, as she expertly kissed him.

~~~

Later, after Mia and he had moved in together, he'd woken to the sensation of Mia's smooth hands gliding up and down his cock.

"Ahh, you're awake," she continued her ministrations and he lay his head back down on the pillow.

Mia squeezed to get his attention. He looked down at the beautiful hands that were doing such an excellent job. Smooth caramel coloured today with light blue on the trimmed nails.

"I want you to show me how you do yourself," she said, holding his cock by the base and waving it at him.

"What? Why?" He'd asked. He was thoroughly enjoying what Mia was doing and didn't want it to stop.

"Because darling, if I watch you do yourself, I'll then know what brings you the most joy, and that's my goal in life, to bring you joy, well one of them," she clarified.

"Okay, but I'll really need to take a pee first, this could take a while."

"Back here in five then," Mia said, "I'll get some more lube."

And so it went, self-consciously at first, Pete drizzled lube onto his cock, sliding his hand slowly up and down, his fingers toying with the sensitive underside of the head. Thumb stroking, his left-hand massaging and fondling his smoothly shaved balls, sometimes stretching a finger to tease at his taint, then slowly dragging it back to grip the boys in their sack once more. All the while stroking his hand up and down, pausing at the base of the shaft, griping with thumb and forefinger, allowing the other fingers to join those of his left hand in caressing his ball sack and toying with the boys inside.

Mia looked on in rapt attention, she sat back on her calves and allowed her own slippery hand to slowly stroke her slit, stopping occasionally to pinch her clit between thumb and forefinger.

"Are you close?" she breathed, she had not taken her eyes of Pete's busy hands.

"Very close," Pete whispered. "About to let go!"

"Okay, let me finish you off," she leaned in and replaced Pete's hands with her own. Mimicking his style.

Pete couldn't hold it any longer. It's one thing playing with your own cock and balls, entirely another when watching a pair of hands, which could have graced a hand model, not to mention the sensation of a smooth pair of hands expertly jacking him. He felt the first rumblings then spunk shot up his shaft, erupting, spraying a foot in the air on the first pulse, then easing to a slow drizzle as Mia's hands milked the last vestiges of come from the shaft.

Mia, rolled to her side and put her head on Pete's shoulder, still sliding her hand on his deflating cock.

"Wow, what a way to start the day, did you get enough pointers?" he asked remembering the object of the exercise.

"Yes my love," Mia cooed, "so next, you can watch how I do myself, then maybe how Sia does me."

Pete's cock twitched at the thought. One of his favourite pastimes was playing with Mia's vagina, touching licking. He could always use a few pointers.

"But not today," Mia said looking at the bedside clock, "I've got an appointment with a young man, a sport injury, shoulder, playing hockey. I'm standing in for Sia today.

~~~

Half an hour later, Pete was nearing the end of his endurance. Sia's kisses had become more gentle than fierce, Mia's hands were starting to prune with the copious amounts of lube.

Sia gently drew her tongue from Pete's mouth, an unspoken signal must have passed between mother and daughter as Mia simultaneously drew back her hands.

Sia's lips were still pressed on Pete's, she gradual released her lip lock, kissing his closed eyes, nose, then forehead.

The two women knelt on the bed over Pete and shared a kiss, Pete opened his eyes and was treated to the beautiful sight of the two most important women in his life kissing, sharing, and declaring their love for each other.

Mia reached down, again. "I want this lovely piece of skin and muscle sliding into my kitty, I've been thinking about this all day."

Mia manoeuvred herself so she was poised above Pete's cock in a squat, her feet planted on the bed either side of Pete's hips, her hands resting on Pete's firm stomach. Pete's cock was well lubed, just the way Mia liked it, less friction, longer strokes.

Sia picked up the lube, flipped the lid and squeezed a generous amount onto her fingers. "I'll go one better than that," she smeared the gel between Mia's legs, slipping a lubed finger between her labia. "And just for good measure," she added, smearing the lube around Mia's puckered butt hole. "I want you to do the same for me when it's my turn."

Mia nodded and, as she lowered herself down Pete's hard cock, Sia moved over to kiss Pete again. She broke off the kiss, "while mum rides your cock," she told him, "I'm going to take advantage of your lovely mouth and tongue." With that she swung her legs around, so she straddled his face and lowered her sweet Asian pussy down on to Pete's eagerly waiting tongue.

FosterK
FosterK
63 Followers
12