Pulao Yoyo Resort

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is going to be a long night, Pete thought happily, as the two women got into a rhythm. He raised his arms and held Sia's waist as he lapped eagerly at her clit.

~~~

Tony and Allen were sitting quietly conversing and sipping on Tiger beer. I can't help thinking that Vina reminds me of someone," said Toni.

"Really, who?" replied Allen.

"You know, I think she looks like a model from an online magazine I used to look at, Suzie Tran was her name." Allen reached for his phone. "No Point looking it up, Allen, Mystique Magazine folded long ago, besides. No internet here, remember."

Allen laughed, "I'm sure if I looked up Suzie Tran when we gat back to civilisation I'll find her, she looks nothing like the other Vina Sky though, does she?"

"No, she is much more attractive, if I was going to turn..."

Vina, cocktail in hand strolled over to the two remaining guests, Tony and Allen noticed her approach and stood.

"Mind if I join you?" she asked, indicating the room, the others seem to have deserted."

"Of course, you may, Toni replied waving to the spare chair. "How's your drink, looks like a cocktail."

"Yep, it's a Sky Juice," she offered thinking that it tasted nothing like the real thing. "Had to try it of course. "It's a concoction of fresh coconut water and condensed milk liberally mixed with gin. Almost desert in a glass." She made a face and licked her teeth. Not one of my favourites though."

"Sounds lethal, cheers," said Allen, offering to clink glasses.

"I think it could be after a while, actually, I think I've had enough, she waved at the lone bartender. "Could I please have a Tiger over here," she asked.

The bartender nodded and hurried over with the beer placing it on the table with a freshly chilled glass.

"Oh, you can take the glass, I'll just drink from the bottle." She took a deep draught of the beer, "that's better," she said washing the condensed milk from her mouth.

"So, Toni and Allen, I have to ask, there's a significant age difference between you two, how did you meet?"

The pair looked at each other as if deciding just how to answer, Toni took a slug of his beer apparently deciding. He placed his hand on Allens.

"Allen was an exchange student, staying with my wife and I, in Cairns. We had hosted several during my son Jasons final years of high school. Somehow Allen and I just clicked. Allen had just turned eighteen, I realised I was batting on the wrong team as it were, and so I left my wife and moved to Western Australia, Freemantle. It's the furthest you can get from Cairns and still be on the Australian mainland, some 3,460 kilometres. Allen went back to Japan, finished school then joined me in WA. That was four years ago, we've been together ever since."

Allen was nodding, "Jason and I had a big fight, at first he blamed me for breaking up his parents' marriage but then, he came around to the fact that neither of us could continue living a lie."

"Wow, that's quite a story, so have either of you ever been tempted back, to the dark side as it were?" Vina asked, looking from one handsome face to the other.

"No, never," Toni answered, "although..."

"Although what?" Vina asked again.

"Well," Allen began hesitantly, taking a sip of his, by now, warm beer, "Toni and I were discussing earlier," he snuck a look at Toni, "that if anyone could persuade us to go over to the, so called, dark side, it would be you Vina," he finished, blushing.

Vina grinned, gave them both her one-thousand-watt smile. "Hmmm, thank you, and I should tell you that I can be very, very persuasive.

Look I don't want to pressure you into something you don't want, so why don't we grab some more cold drinks, head back to your Java Palace, and see if we can't have some fun together."

The two men exchanged a look, Toni waved to the bartender. "Three more Tigers please, to go and in coolers if you have them." They stood and waited as the bartender hurried over with the beers in a small insulated cooler bag.

Vina skipped happily between the two men slipping her arms through each of theirs. "This is going to be so much fun!" she promised.

Two hours later Vina quietly slipped out of Toni and Allens room leaving the two men asleep together, exhausted on the queen bed. She headed back to her own Bale room. Once there she brushed her teeth, took a large drink of water, and settled in the luxurious bed. What a great night, she thought, who would have thought they would have taken to the dark side so enthusiastically.

She had started by pulling her linen shift over her head as soon as she got in the room revealing that she wore no underwear at all.

Allen stared at the figure before him, her smooth caramel coloured skin was flawless. She wasn't kidding when she had said she was better endowed than the other Vina Sky. Her breasts were perfect, he thought, a nice handful each, with nice little brown areola. A world different than Toni's nipples. Although she was short, about five-six, she was perfectly proportioned, her legs had such a lovely shape to them.

Vina looked from Allen to Toni.

"I'm guessing you have never done a spit roast, have you?" she asked Allen.

"What, you mean like cooking a pig or a lamb?" Allen asked naively, wondering why she was talking about cooking at a time like this.

"No, Allen," said Tony patiently, as he slipped out of his linen pants, he had already removed his shirt. "What Vina means is that she wants to be spit roasted. Skewered between us."

Allen was hurriedly removing his clothes, he hopped on one foot as his other foot got caught in the linen pants leg. Finaly, he got it loose and quickly tore off the loose shirt. His cock was getting hard and got harder as Vina wrapped her hand around it. She reached out and took Toni's dick in her other hand.

"Skewered, yep, that's what I want, but first," she knelt between the two men, sucked first Toni then Allen into her sweet mouth.

Allen gasped in surprise as his cock slipped into her mouth then down her throat, "wow, that's fantastic!" he exclaimed.

Vina pulled her face off Allens cock, still holding it by the base, "what, doesn't Toni do that for you?" she asked the startled youth.

"I can't get past the gag reflex I'm afraid," said Toni as Vina sucked his cock into her mouth.

Allen couldn't believe Vina's talent, he and Toni had done this of course, they spent hours in happy sixty-nine back home. Toni had never pressured him to deep throat, but now having experienced it firsthand he was determined to master the technique.

"Okay, time for the spit," Vina said observing the two nice hard cocks in front of her. She crawled onto the bed and lay on her back with her head over the edge. She motioned Allen to come to her. "This is one of my favourites, you should try this, it gives a better angle for the penis to slide down the throat." With that she pulled the startled youth closer and sucked his cock into her mouth. She reached back hooking her arms behind him and pulled hard. She moaned in pleasure as Allens cock smoothly entered her throat.

Allens inexperienced hands moved as if drawn by an invisible force, they latched onto Vina's perfect tits, and tweaked her brown pencil eraser sized nipples.

Toni didn't need any more encouragement, he watched his young lovers cock get engulfed in this pretty Asian woman, he was also determined to master deep throat. He got up on the bed. Vina had raised her legs and spread them opening herself up to Toni's gaze.

Vina popped Allens cock out of her face momentarily, "Toni, stop staring and get in here and fuck me," she commanded.

Tony knee walked forward, his erect cock leading the way. Let's see if I still remember how to do this he thought. He took hold of Vina's ankles, lined up his cock and slammed into her in one fast push.

Vina moaned around Allens cock. Yes! That's what I needed, welcome back to the dark side Toni, she thought, although somehow, she knew this would be only a temporary diversion for the two gay men.

Vina drifted off to sleep happily remembering...

She was in a head stand, her legs splayed, two cocks were sliding in and out of her, Allens impressive six inches in her ass, while Toni's fat six, was in her pussy. She couldn't see but she was sure they hi-fived each other as they alternated, fucking her to one orgasm after another. Such stamina, she smiled.

~~~

Vina strolled into the dining area adjacent to the pool. Breakfast buffet had been set up by the staff, offering cereals, juices etc. A staff member was cooking eggs on demand at a station and there was bacon in a warmer. This was in addition to several locally inspired breakfast dishes, she browsed the selection, finally deciding on, Gado Gado, (a light peanut salad) and a tall glass of chilled apple juice. Mia was sitting at a table with Pete, Sia, Dan and Grace. She waved Vina to join them.

"You just missed Toni and Allen," said Mia as Vina sat down, "they had to rush to get the first shuttle back to the mainland. They have tight connections all the way back to Perth."

"Oh, that's a shame, said Vina, "I was looking forward to seeing them before they went."

"Yes, they were sorry to have missed you too, they said they had a great time getting to know you last night," said Sia, smiling, "sounds like you made quite an impression."

"Yes well, you know how it is, once people get to know me, they find me irresistible." She batted her eyelids at the group, raising a laugh. "I'll send them an email or text later today, I really did enjoy their company," she said thinking back to the escapades of the previous night.

"I'm sure you did," said Mia knowingly, raising her glass in a toast to Vina.

Breakfast over, the group moved to loungers by the pool, Dan and Grace were leaving later that day with Judy, Helen, Hank, and Ruby. They would leave on the boat that would bring the first of the resort's regular guests.

Sia, Mia and Pete would be staying for another night before making the trek back to Cairns. They planned to spend the time relaxing on the pristine white beach in front of their Beach Palace, interspersed with swimming in the clear water, which was a mild 27 degrees at present.

~~~

The deckhand cast off the bow and stern lines then jumped aboard as the skipper eased the vessel away from the jetty. All the remaining guests were on board. Pete, Sia and Mia stood on the jetty waving as their friends waved back from the rear deck of the craft. Mia and Sia, dressed in loose sarongs and, sensibly, straw sun hats, turned and started back to the shade of the resort. Pete, in just a pair of board shorts, felt the heat of the tropical sun on his shoulders and neck as he gave one last wave and followed. He caught up to them as they fell into recliners by the pool in the shade of the many palm trees.

Pete strolled into the pool, through the deepest part and out the other side, then dropped into a recliner allowing the warm breeze to dry his skin. He looked over at his ladies, Mia was engrossed in a book she had left by the pool, while Sia was leafing idly through a magazine. A loud splash caught his attention. Two children about nine or ten years old had just entered the pool. "Tarquin, Kara no bombing in the pool," screeched a voice. The voice belonged to their mother, a slightly overweight woman in a too tight, one-piece swimsuit. There goes the neighbourhood, he thought. He motioned to Sia and Mia nodding his head in the direction of their Beach Palace.

No further encouragement was required, the silent communication was clear. They gathered their things and headed off. Much to the delight of Tarquin and Kara who squealed as they once more, did running bombs into the pool. "Yea, we got the pool to ourselves!" they cried as they climbed out for another splash landing in the pool.

Loungers had been set up under the shade of palm trees at the Beach Palace, a small table between them. "You girls get settled," Pete said, "I'll go order drinks." Pete strolled into the room as the girls settled into the beach lounge chairs. Using the room intercom, he ordered a large pitcher of ice water and three Tigers on ice before heading back to the beach.

~~~

Mia glanced at her daughter laying beside her before taking a sip of beer and returning her attention to the man, her husband now, she supposed, for want of a better term. He lay on his back, floating in the calm waters off their private beach. Even from this distance she could see he had an erection. His penis sticking up like a stubby ship mast, or a periscope from a submarine. As she watched he slowly began to sink headfirst below the surface, leaving only the tip of his penis cutting through the water. Yep, she decided, a submarine, such a big kid.

Sia looked up from her book to take a sip of beer, then followed Mia's gaze. "What's he doing?"

"He's playing submarine," Mia replied laughing. "Such a big kid, I'm so happy that he is able to amuse himself like that."

"Of course he is." They watched as Pete once more surfaced, then dove to 'periscope' depth again.

Mia looked once again at her daughter. "Sia, I want you to promise me something."

"Anything Mum, and why so serious all of a sudden?" she replied reaching for her mum's hand.

Mis took her hand and squeezed gently. "I want you to promise me that if anything should ever happen to me, you will look after Pete for me, he is such a good man, I meant it when I said I could see something special in him."

"Oh Mum, what's brought this on?" Sia turned to hold her mums' other hand in hers and looked into her calm eyes. "Nothing is going to happen to you, look at you, you're as fit as a fiddle."

"Yes, I am now darling, and I'm very, very happy. But I am not going to live forever, so I need you to promise."

"Well of course I promise, I'll look after Pete, although I suspect I may need to beat Vina off with a stick, and maybe Judy and Helen too."

"Yes, they did seem to be a bit besotted with him, didn't they?" Mia looked up as Pete strode out of the water shaking the salt water from his hair.

Pete, picked up his beer and took a deep swig, "What are you two talking about, you seemed deep in conversation here."

"Oh, nothing much," Sia replied squeezing her mums' hand. She reached for her cup of iced water, "just girl talk."

Pete glanced at the two women sensing something else was happening but deciding to leave it be for now. "Alright, well I'm going inside for a short nap, then I want to walk around the island before dinner, when it's a bit cooler."

Sia closed her book, would you like some company Pete?" she asked, "you'd like someone to polish your 'periscope' for you."

Pete laughed at the reference, realising they had seen him entertaining himself. "Okay, come on then." He held out a hand, "Mia?"

"You two go on, I'm going to sit and look at the ocean for a while."

Pete and Sia strolled up the beach towards their grandly named Beach Palace. "First a shower to wash off the salt," said Pete heading for the outdoor shower.

~~~

Gentle waves lapped at their feet as Mia and Pete stood quietly hand in hand on the pristine white beach. Sia had opted for some alone time at the Palace. They had reached the western side of the island. They were in time to watch as the sun first kissed the horizon. They almost expected to hear a hiss as the golden orb sank slowly, seemingly swallowed by the sea.

"This has been the most wonderful few days," Mia said as they turned and headed back to the resort, "only one more night to go."

"I did so enjoy meeting your old friends, we should go to Tainan together and visit Dan's bar, he seems like a very nice man, and I loved Grace, his partner, she is very pretty, don't you think?"

Pete laughed, "Yep I do, Dan is definitely punching above his weight there."

"Wait, who is he punching? said Mia alarmed.

Pete looked at Mia, even after many years living in Australia she sometimes didn't get some of these sayings. "No, it just means he's doing much better than expected."

"Oh, okay then. Anyway, I'm going to be in Tainan in a few months for more training with the Master. I'll go to Dan's bar for a drink."

Pete nodded, the Master was the ancient teacher, master of acupuncture and holistic medicine, that Mia and Sia had both trained under. "That's a good idea, I'm sure Grace and Dan will look after you. I'll send you the address. Now, what were you and Sia discussing earlier, it looked like a deep and meaningful conversation?"

"It was really nothing to concern yourself with Pete, just girl talk." She put her arm around him as they walked. "I'm hungry," she announced, "all this sun, sea, and sex has given me quite an appetite. Let's go shower and change for dinner, maybe by the time we have a drink at the bar those kids will be finished eating and we will get some peace and quiet."

~~~

Pete leaned on the stern rail watching the wake from the launch as it cut through the calm water, Pulao Yoyo was already a speck on the horizon. He felt rejuvenated, a few days of sun, sea, and sex as Mia had put it, had recharged his batteries. What he needed now, he thought, was a project. I'll remodel the games room back at home. And I'll also get Mia to teach me some piano. He thought about the baby grand sitting in his living room, so far, his feeble attempts at the keyboard were limited to 'Chopsticks' and 'Heart and Soul.' Yep, that was a good plan. He turned and headed into the saloon to join his two ladies.

To be continued...

12