All Comments on 'Pull of the Grove Ch. 04: Push Back'

by KeithD

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
Riki1942Riki1942almost 2 years ago

If You want a really unique feeling, try this. I bought an eight inch double ended plug. It's the same on both ends and it's hollow. I slip half of it in my cock and the other end in my boyfriend until the heads of our cocks are touching. I then play with his cock and balls until he shoots his load through the hollow plug inside my cock.

When he fucks me and cums in my ass, it's a wonderful feeling. I get all wet and sloppy inside and his cock gets really slippery in me and t's a huge psychological turn on knowing I have his cum in me. However, I don't actually feel it shooting out inside me. I have always wanted to be able to actually feel it shooting out inside me like I hear about in stories.

I decided to see if I could actually feel his cum pulsing out inside me if it was in my cock so I bought the plug to see if I could feel it shooting in my cock. Although it's not quite what I was expecting or hoped for, I can feel it and it's a pretty horny feeling and a turn on knowing his cum is going up my cock!

Riki

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKeithD@KeithD
For the information of the GM reader, KeithD is the new account name for stories (many of which are published to the marketplace under the names habu and Dirk Hessian) that were previously posted to Literotica under the name sr71plt. The sr71plt account had a goal of 1,001 pos...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES