Pedernales Rising Ch. 01: Pull Over

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Only now do I really feel how strong he is. He dresses in an unassuming way that hides his power beneath layers of clothes, but his naked form exposes the work he must dedicate to his body.

Travis finds a rhythm, and fucks me aggressively, rocking the car with every thrust. It feels amazing. His passion turns me on immensely, and the head of his cock is absolutely punishing my g-spot, delivering a sensation of pressure or warmth welling up inside, bringing me right to the edge.

We are both breathing heavily now. It's winter in Texas and yet even at night it's a comfortable 67 degrees. Travis slows his rhythm and stands more upright to fully remove his dress shirt. He's watching me as he moves his hips shallowly between my legs, throwing his shirt carelessly to the ground. You tease, I think.

I bite my bottom lip, hoping it's interpreted as a playful dare. A devilish smile creeps across his face, and I know I've gotten my point across.

Quickly, Travis takes hold of my calves and raises my legs up into the air, securing them in place easily with a single hand gripping my slim, crossed ankles. The cool night air soothes my fair skin, which I think must be very red from the heat of the metal hood. I let my arms rest above my head, the backs of my clasped hands against the hood.

Travis thrusts into me and I let out a little shriek of pleasure followed by a short giggle. Encouraged, and pressing into the back of my thigh with the flat of his free hand, he fucks me hard. He's panting and I'm moaning with arousal. His hand wanders from my thigh to my center, thumb pressing and rubbing my clit as his cock urges my pleasure again, and again, and again.

A primal, guttural noise escapes my lips. "Fuuuck that's so good baby," I confess.

"Yeah, you like that?"

"Mmhmm"

"You like it a little rough, don't you?"

The sweat of my skin on the metal roof now has me slipping higher on the hood. I feel another orgasm building. Then, without warning--smack!--a sudden, hot pain on my ass cheek.

"Ah!" I cry with surprise, my eyes snapping open to find a wicked smile on Travis' lips. I laugh a little, perhaps somewhat nervously, and let out a long, satisfied "ugggggghhh" as I exhale and sink back into the pleasure of his persistent cock.

The simultaneous pressure inside and outside me builds, and builds. It's incredible torture. My brow furrows and my mouth parts, panting as I watch him fuck me. His countenance is also focused, enamored by his cock thrusting in and out of my pink, wanting pussy as he thumbs my clit.

"Ohhh baby that's so good. Don't stop, I'm gonna come again."

"That's it. Give that to me."

Without warning, he spanks me hard twice on the ass. My legs feel shaky and weak but Travis holds them unrelentingly in the air as he fucks me, alternating between pleasuring my clit and punishing my backside, extending my bliss and my agony.

"Ah! Ah! Ah!" I cry with ardor.

"That's right, be a good girl. Let me feel you come."

The pressure mounts. I'm resting the backs of my hands over my tightly closed eyes. I feel the heat of orgasm rising from deep inside.

"Ohhhhh don't stop!" I'm crying rather loudly now. "Ahhh fuck I'm coming!" An intense orgasm crashes over me and my whole body shudders. My legs collapse but Travis holds their dead weight mercilessly in the air with both hands as he drives unrelentingly into my pulsing pussy, grunting with effort to avoid coming himself.

Somewhat obliviously, I hear another car approaching, blasting loud music. As it passes, it gives a friendly double-honk and what sounds like a car full of teenagers hang out the window whoop and yell indistinct but enthusiastic encouragement in our direction. I'm somewhat mortified but not enough to stop now.

Travis finally releases my legs and they fall to the hood of the car. I can tell he's close because of the urgency with which he flips me over, pressing my chest into the hood of the car, and roughly throwing my dress up to reveal my entire backside. His fingers dig deeply into my hips as he enters me from behind and fucks me deeply, hard.

"Ugh," he groans with every thrust. I can feel the tension building in him. He's fucking me so hard I'm sliding up the hood again--my stiletto'd feet are barely touching the ground. He releases my hips and grabs large handfuls of my ass, holding on for dear life.

Surprisingly, I feel another orgasm right on the heels of the last one, initiated this time from deep within. A penetrative g-spot orgasm doesn't happen for me often, but I surrender myself to the sensation. My head lolls back, sending my hair cascading down to the curve of my lower back, sticking to the sweat of my body.

I can feel Travis shaking a little. I can't wait to feel him climax inside me.

"Yes. Yes. Yes." I encourage.

"Uhnnng baby, you're so fucking hot," the word "fucking" delivered with a hard spank for emphasis. He's torturing the center of my pleasure--it's like his cock was custom made to hit just the right spot.

"Aaaaah I'm coming!" I announce--a shock even to myself as I feel the rare sensation racing toward me, overcoming me. This is too much for Travis. He groans loudly, and I feel him slow his pace to avoid coming until he's certain I've climaxed. A shattering orgasm makes me feel as if my whole body has just imploded. My legs recoil reflexively, the full weight of my shuddering body face down on the hood. Wave after wave of brilliant pleasure rolls through me, my knees bent, heels pointed toward the vast black sky.

Now that I've come, he can't hold back any longer. His strong hands grasp my ankles tightly and he puts more heft over my body, digging my heels into my round, lily-white ass. I feel drops of his sweat fall from his forehead onto my back. He's fucking me like it's our last night on Earth.

"I'm gonna come now baby," he says in a deep, dark, oddly composed voice.

"Yes. Take me. Please."

I feel his rhythm change. He's there. We are both in rapture.

"Uhhhhhggg!!!" He grunts as I feel his thick cock convulse inside me. He thrusts into me with devastation, the added weight of his release driving into the fullness of my ass.

As his cock throbs with the shocks of orgasm, his forehead drops to rest between my shoulderblades. He releases the backs of my ankles like a boxer drops his gloves at the end of a hard-won fight. We rest like that for some time, recovering. I start to notice the sounds of the night. The distant traffic, the crickets.

Once we come back from orbit, Travis slides out of me and switches into comfort mode. Both of us weak, he helps me up to a seated position and sits down beside me on the hood. He plants a kiss gingerly on my bare shoulder. We both catch our breath in comfortable silence.

I lay back down onto the hood and look up at the stars. He follows suit. We take in the quiet.

"I don't think we're gonna make it to the patio," Travis observes.

We both laugh breathlessly.

12