Pulled Off the Road

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bobby unloads deeply into Bryan's hole, shooting his cum deepimside. He thrusts for another minute or two as his cock is still hard.

He finally plops out of Bryan's hole, and smacks his ass again. He unclips Bryan's ankles, and stands him up. He pulls him up off the bench, and drags him to the cage. He pushes Bryan down to his knees and into the cage. He slams the door closed and replaces the lock.

Bobby reaches into the cage, grabs Bryan's balls, "what do you say bitch?"

"Thank you Master."

"For what bitch," as he tightens his grip?

"For using me Master, for feeding me your load and fucking me Master. My holes needed your thick black cock inside me."

"That's right bitch. You'll be back here soon, looking for that big black man who fucked you better than anyone ever has," he says as he drops Bryan's balls.

He walks from the room and turns off the light, leaving Bryan in the cage.

Johnny is in the kitchen, waiting for Bobby, when he emerges from the stairway, "Jesus Bobby, what did you do to that slut? I heard all my furniture move across the room."

"I gave that bitch exactly what he needed. I think tomorrow when you let him leave, I'll swing around and pick him up," Bobby replies as he sits next to Johnny.

"Well, did he behave well?"

"Fuck yeah he did. I blew my fucking load so far in his hole that he'll be picking cum out of his ass for the next three days."

"Damn Bobby. That monster cock still living up to his reputation."

"Damn right," Bobby stands up, places his hand on the back of Johnny's neck, "I bet you miss this monster pounding your fucking hole. You were such a good bitch back in the day."

"Thank you Master."

And with that Bobby leaves the house, kick starts his motorcycle and drives off, counting down the time until he can cruise around looking for that bitch boy to take home.

Johnny laughs to himself, thinks of the old times when he was below Bobby, his cock grows in his pants, and he's ready to blow another load. He gets off his stool, walks to the stairway, and makes his way to the slut waiting upstairs.

12