Pulled Over 03

Story Info
John and I go to our homes, but I get a nice surprise.
1.7k words
4.71
3.1k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John started by sucking my cock which turned into him rimming my ass, the man rammed his tongue in he tongue fucked me good. He slicked up his cock and placed it on my hole, he was gentle and caring, he slid it all the way in, he still could not believe anyone could take such a big cock like his inside an ass.

John was so gentle and his strokes made me moan and groan, yeah it hurt a bit when he was in to the hilt, but the feeling was incredible. He stared at me as he gave himself to me, I stared at him, he leaned in and kissed me. His lips lingered on my own, his breathing so soft and deep, I so was into this man right now.

John had me sit on his cock, he and I upright on the side of the bed, he had to see my eyes, be able to kiss my lips. He lay back and let me take control, I knew the man would not cum with these gentle strokes. I rode him hard, his cock would get a good workout, he lay there in awe at what I could do for him.

"Oh Billy I'm so close, Oh Yes ride it hard Babe, make me cum deep inside of you."

His cock blasted me hard with a massive load of cum, I stroked his cock with my ass, till he had no more to give me, he took my own cock and made me shoot all over him. I was worn out, I needed a break my ass was so tender right now.

I slowly pulled off of his cock, John could tell I was worn out, I had no more to give, and could not take anymore in me. I lay there worn out, John lay on top of me, I held him close, he kissed me, he got up went to turn on the shower.

I needed to drain and a shower, he carried me in, he and I washed each other. He paid special attention to every part of my body, my ass felt like it was gaped wide open right now, once washed he dried me, we would need more towels.

He called the front desk and asked more towels be sent, they came to the door, the maid got a good look at both of us. She had two words for John's cock "Oh My" I held back the laughter, it definitely was an Oh My kind of cock for sure, even soft.

He and I would go out for breakfast, then decide what to do with the rest of the day. I would have to head home at some point and John had to get ready for work for tomorrow. We sat and talked while they prepared our food, I told John he had an open invite to my home, I would even give the man a key.

We ate then went back to the motel, he and I had a sixty nine then we would both head to our homes. I told him to come by my place anytime he was able too, I even told him where the spare keys were so he could crawl in my bed late at night.

We kissed goodbye then got in our own cars and drove off, I would miss having him next to me in bed now, and that big cock had been inside of me. I got home cleaned up showered, then made dinner, I was wishing John was here with me.

I went out and lay in the lounger by the pool, I got some work done but my mind was somewhere else. I messaged him that I missed him and wished he was here, weirdly enough I did not get a reply. I got dinner started then grabbed a glass of wine.

I was sitting poolside when there was a knock on the front door, I was hoping it was John, but I was sure he would not be coming as he had work tomorrow. I opened the door to my sexy cop, carrying his uniform with him.

"Can I stay the night Billy?"

"Get in here you, of course you can, I missed you."

He and I lip locked at the front door, I took his uniform and brought it to my room, he looked around the house.

"Damn Billy you have a nice place here, I have a one room apartment that would fit in your bathroom."

"It's home, and I want you to feel like it is your home as well."

I grabbed a spare key and handed it to him.

"This way you can feel like it is your place to live as well."

He and I kissed and held each other.

"Would you like a beer? Wine?"

"A beer would be amazing, guess I should have brought along swim trunks."

"John I never wear trunks, naked all the way all the time."

Like I had to tell this man he could be naked, his clothes came off faster than I could say it. He and I laid in one of the loungers and talked. We had had sex but we did not know each other all that well, he was a very intriguing man for sure.

Single no family to speak of, he banked his paychecks so he could travel, he told me of the places he had been and the places he wanted to see. He and I made plans to travel together, I would not let this man get away now, I was falling in love with him, but it was much to soon to be saying any of that right now.

He and I talked about everything, we went in so I could finish making dinner for us, he and I had a nice dinner, then we sat and watched a movie, John slept thru most of it and yes he was on top of me. He and I got up, I cleaned up and headed for a dip in the pool, John was like a fish, he swam from end to end.

He and I showered then I got ready and he and I made mad passionate love, at least at home here I could scream all I wanted. His cock felt bigger, longer thicker, guess my hole had tried to tighten back up. He pounded another massive load inside of me, I shot a massive load all over us both.

He and I snuggled in him half on top of me his body holding me in place, John was a big guy six foot four not sure of his weight but had to be over two hundred muscular pounds. He had to be up early so I got up and made us coffee, and breakfast so he did not have to stop to get something along the road.

I went in to wake the man up he was sound asleep, laid out naked and that big cock semi erect and ready for whatever I would do to it. I got in between his legs and I licked his ball sack, then I took his huge cock inside my mouth.

His cock tasted so good, from the sweat and the precum he was oozing out, I swallowed his cock to the base and held it there. John woke when I licked his balls, I held his cock inside of me till I needed air, his cock came out covered in saliva.

I worked his cock till he was right on edge, his balls tucked in his breathing shallow and deep.

"Oh Billy suck my cock Babe, take my cum and eat it, let me feed you."

John held my head on his cock while his body pumped me full of cream, his load was huge and his cock seemed to swell as his orgasm took hold. He finally let me go so I could take a breath, I milked his cock till he was dry and had no more to feed me.

"Time to get up John, we don't want you late for work now do we?"

"I could just call in sick and we could just lay in bed here."

"We could but I'm pretty sure you have never called in sick one day since you became a cop have you?"

"No you're right I have not, so maybe I am due for a day off with my new boyfriend."

I smiled at him, he wanted to stay home naked with me all day I was game, he looked at me, I laid on top of him. He rolled us over and held me in place, hand laced with each others he had me spread arms and legs. I pulled my legs back and he knew what I wanted.

He grabbed the lube and soaked his cock in it, I would need to buy this in bulk now. He folded me up then pressed his big cock to my tender hole. My ass swallowed up his cock like it was supposed to be there.

John slowly pushed his cock in then right back out, when he pushed it back in it made me catch my breath. His cock pushed in the right back out, he loved the feeling of pushing it in, then right back out. When he went to push it in this time I held it in me, his eyes opened wide, he pulled out about half then right back in.

With me pulling him in his cock reacted to the stimulation, his balls always the tell tale sign when he would be shooting his load. John pelted me with his load, I felt it deep inside my body, something that was inside of him was now deep inside of me.

He let my legs down and lay on top of me, his head on my chest his body holding me in place. John grabbed his phone from the nightstand and called in, he would take the day off to spend with me. He did not get up he lay there on top of me.

When his call was done he laughed at the comment his boss told him, he was not only surprised that John had called in, but asked if John had met the right woman. John told him it would not be a woman keeping him from work.