Pulled Over Late At Night

Story Info
Sally gets pulled over and gets something besides a ticket.
3k words
4.23
15k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MAwriter
MAwriter
24 Followers

Sally drove down the dark, winding road while a pop song provided energetic background music. The AC blew refreshing cold air into her sheltered space, secluded from the humid southern night.

Her focus was interrupted as flashing lights suddenly become visible. Sally looked up at her rear view mirror and a pit sunk into her stomach, realizing a cop was right behind her. Glancing down at the speedometer, Sally's saw the reason for the cop as it showed 78MPH. "Shit" she screamed nervously as she started to slow down and pulled onto the a cleared dirt area off the road.

The bright lights from the parked cop car were blinding and Sally could not identify what was going on. Only able to focus on her immediate environment Sally's mind started to brain storm of what she could say to avoid a ticket.

As Sally pondered possible options over in her mind, she happened to glance down and noticed how the seatbelt clinched the fabric tight around her breasts.

"My god, my breasts look great right now." At 40, Sally was recently divorced with no kids. She still had a great body from going to the gym daily. It was not a surprise that her online dating profile she set up last week had several hits. Tonight she was on her way to meet with someone she connected with.

To feel confident and increase the odds of this date ending in sex, Sally decided to wear the shortest sundress she owned with black thigh high stockings, no panties or a bra. Her nipples were semi erect from the AC and as Sally pulled the fabric tighter around her skin, the friction caused goosebumps through her arms and legs. Trying to get a better view of how her nipples looked, she noticed her shirt had rode up almost fully exposing her pussy.

Sally pulled the dress fabric up a bit more to see her barely hidden treasure, "wonder if the cop sees this, would he will let me off?" The thought sends a wicked smile over her face and a tingle to her pussy. Feeling a new itch Sally rubs her thighs together in hope of calming her excitement.

Suddenly, Sally was snapped back to reality by a knocking on her car window. In a state of confusion, Sally stumbled around, finally finding the button to lower the window. As the window slowly rolled down, Sally wondered how long the officer was standing there and how much he saw.

Glancing up she could barely make out his face in between the strobes illuminating it "He seems cute" she though smiling a seductively at him.

"Do you know why I pulled you over Ma'am?"

"Umm, I, Umm..."

"Ma'am, have you been drinking tonight?"

"No sir, I am just a little tired and nervous."

"Can I see your license?"

Sally nods her head, explaining it is in your purse on the passenger side floor. He turned on his flash light to see the purse before giving her the ok to retrieve it. Sally unbuckled her seatbelt and leaned over to grab her purse. A cool breeze hit her ass cheeks, striking a stark realization that her dress rode up exposing her bare bottom. Upon realizing she was exposed she noticed the flash light redirect away from her purse, leaving her to lift it from the darkness and onto the passenger's seat before it was once again illuminated by the flashlight.

Sally opened her purse and reached for her driver's license, thinking "Was he looking at my ass?"

The thought excited her and as she straightened herself back into her seat while extending her license out the window. Her other hand grabbed the fabric of her dress and pulled it up as much as she could discreetly.

The cop shined the light over the ID and then the beam shifted to what Sally realized was directly at her pussy. She stared out the window playing it off as if she was completely unaware she was exposed to the officer.

The excitement of exposing herself caused her pussy to get wet and Sally desperately wanted to slide her hand out and rub herself. She fought the urge but after several moments she could not help but wiggle in her seat as the urge almost became unbearable. As her thighs rub together, the friction caused a shimmer of pleasure to radiate from below and a faint moan escape from Sally's parted lips

"Are you ok Ma'am?"

Sally took a deep breath and swallowed what little saliva she had while nodding before following up with "Yes sir, I am ok"

"Why don't you step out of your car for me?" The officer stepped back while opening the door for Sally to exit. Sally swung her leg out onto the dirt ground. As she braced her arms against the door frame for a guide to pull her from her seat, the flash light turns on. Sally glanced lower to avoid staring directly into the sudden brightness and can see her pussy is in fully exposed and the light was directly on it.

Launching herself to her feet, Sally was able to stare out as the light was still directed to her lower body. For moments she stared into nothing while assuming he body was still exposed and being ogled which caused her face to flush red in embarrassment. Her fists were clenched nervously and swaying slightly by her side. She brought both her arms in banging against her hips which caused the sundress to fall slightly back into place.

As the dress settled, the beam of light shot up to her face causing her to flinch and turn away.

"Ma'am, I am going to need you to move to the front of my car." The officer directed his flashlight to illuminate a path to his instructed destination. Sally walked slowly looking down away from the flashing lights of the cop car as she neared it. Just a few feet from the hood the officer gave the instructions to stop. Sally could hear him walking closer as she froze in place.

"For my safety, I need to make sure you are not carrying any weapons or drugs on you. Do you understand?"

Sally nodded yes, but was confused. She wanted to reason with him and explain she was only wearing the dress, there weren't even pockets, but she concluded he already knew that, right? Before she could even ponder that thought the officer ran his hands through her hair. The sudden touch caused Sally to roll her head back, melting in his hands. Even for how ever brief it was, she enjoyed his touch and craved more.

The officer pulled his hands from her hair and swiftly lifted her arms over her head.

"Keep your arms raised." His hands patted her hips and up her sides before moving to her stomach and sliding up just under her boobs.

Sally prepared for his touch and was disappointed in the delay, wondering if he would continue. To her delight he did proceed higher. His hands cupped her breasts and moved in a small circular motion. She was being groped, but she loved it. The humid air and the friction caused the fabric to cling to her skin and as the officer finally lifted his hands away; her nipples were softly wedged between his fingers giving a light tug. She wanted badly to turn around and embrace the stranger but due to fear, she could only arch her head back, bite her lip and moan.

The officer stepped right up behind Sally, placing his hand on her shoulder and hip. Sally mentally prepared for what was next and her body reacted pushing her ass out into the officer's crotch. Before she could grind against it he learned over close to her ear and instructed calmly "Please lean forward and put your hands flat on the hood."

Sally eagerly complied. While she leaned forward slowly to brace herself on the hood she thought to herself "Finally, give me a hard pounding."

Feeling his hands move to her ankle, Sally became confused and disappointed. She wondered if she misread this whole situation. Embarrassment took over as the officer ran his hands up her stocking clad leg. His movement slowed down as he reached her thigh and moved closer and closer to her sensitive area. A glimmer of hope surfaced again as she patiently hoped his hands would continue sliding higher. The anticipation caused chills to shoot through her body. Her pussy felt like it was on fire and the officer could feel the heat radiate from between her legs as he continued his almost standstill journey higher. After moments of torturous anticipation, Sally she was left defeated as his hands lifted from her skin after slightly touching her vulva.

Hanging her head ashamed and confused, only a slight glimmer of hope was looked to as the officer placed his hands on her other ankle and started sliding up. Instead of her body preparing for her hopes, Sally's mind started to prepare for disappointment once again. While his hands slid slowly up her stocking clad leg, Sally started to grow impatient of this torture.

This time the officer did not slow down when he reached her thigh and Sally was shocked. Her body responded immediately and her ass shifted down in hopes of his hands finally touching her eager pussy. Sally let out a loud moan as his hand wedged tightly against her wet lips. The anticipation and finally being touched almost was enough for Sally to cum, but he body gave way causing her to fall forward slightly and lifting her from the touch of the officer.

Before she could regain her position the officer stood up and became stern as he ordered "Don't move."

Sally froze with fear again. The officer walked toward the side of his cruiser and Sally heard the door open. She started to replay this whole ordeal in her head. "Fuck, is he teasing me or am I misreading everything? Did I just try to seduce a cop while he was just doing his job? He must think I am a fucked up slut. God, I am so fucking in trouble."

Tears almost started to settle in as Sally stood in the dark void outside. Suddenly the flashing lights stopped. The car door clicked shut and the officer walked back behind Sally. She did not move, her tears delayed from fear and her mind raced with what could possibly be next.

The beam of the flashlight shined over her back illuminating the hood. Without the flashing lights, the beam from the flashlight seemed brighter and her surroundings darker. Seeing only her shadow, emptiness and loneliness overcame her thoughts.

"Ma'am, keep staring at the hood, do not look back at all. Do you understand?"

Nervously Sally answered "yes sir."

He approached right behind her and placed a hand on her back lightly. "I am going to need you to spread your legs apart a bit more," His left foot tapped her left leg to reposition wider and then her right leg. "Good."

His hand slid from the small of her back over her ass check. Sally felt the fabric of her dress pull from her skin and settle over her back. Her skin felt the air pass over her exposure and wet pussy sending goosebumps up her spine. Before her body could once again adapt and her desire to be touched, settle in, she felt something solid and cold press against her pussy. Immediately her body reacted while met with a lingering touch she craved. Sally's body and mind had one purpose. No longer fearful,her instincts took over and Sally started to grind on the object. Moments passed as Sally clamped her thighs around the object to provide more friction from her grinding. Her breathing and moans started a rhythm and she neared her long overdue orgasm.

Abruptly out of the blue the object slide away from her grasp and once again Sally felt defeated and tormented.

"Ma'am are you ok?"

"Yes" she cried in disappointment.

"You have been acting strange, are you drunk?"

"No."

"On drugs?"

"No!"

"Then why are you acting strange?"

Sally paused, how can she explain this? She tried to say something but her words failed to make a sound.

"Ma'am?" he encouraged her once more.

"Because I am horny" Sally cried out. "My pussy is aching to be fucked and it's driving me crazy, ok".

Not missing a beat the foreign object pressed back against her pussy. Already covered in her juices, it slide easily between her eager lips and continued to spread her juices over her lips and clit.

"Oh fuck!" Sally screamed in response.

"Seems like your pussy likes my baton" he whispered in her ear.

Sally could only nod in approval as her voice was lost in deep breaths and moans. The baton continued to slide hard over her clit, Sally did her best to keep the contact and friction as she felt herself on the verge of cumming. Shortly after, her overdue orgasm hit and Sally arched her head back and screamed in approving joy while her pelvis twitched in response to her orgasm.

The officer grabbed her hair, keeping her head arched back. As Sally's body calmed down she felt the pressure pushing against her pussy. The slick juices coating the stick and spread over her skin helped the baton end slide smoothly until if found her awaiting hole. With little resistance, her pussy welcomed the thick hard shaft as a consistent force pushed it deep inside until it pressed hard into her cervix. Sally had never felt anything so deep inside her. She gasped aloud as the shaft started its slow withdrawal before sliding back in.

With her hair being pulled and her pussy being fucked Sally was lost in ecstasy. She always considered herself to be strong woman; but she craved to be used like a dirty slut in bed. To her, it made it that much dirtier and exciting. "Yes, fuck my hard with that stick. Make me cum all over it like a dirty slut" she yelled. The cop obliged, pumping the shaft harder and faster inside her. "Fuck, oh shit, I am gonna cum. Don't stop, don't stop, don't fucking stop, please" she begged. "Ahhh shit, oh fuck!" Sally yelled.

Her pussy contracted against the baton trying to milk it and push it out, but the baton remained deep inside her. Her body reacted trying to move away but her shaking legs failed to move and she collapsed to her elbows on the hood. Her body remained limp as the officer slide the baton from her creamy pussy. Once it slide free she collapsed flat on the hood of his cruiser.

"I thought I told you not to move", the cop questioned her. "Now we have to do it the hard way." He grabbed her limp arms, pulling them behind her back. She felt the handcuffs and heard the clicking. Sally was still in a state of bliss to give any thought about being in handcuffs. The cop helped lift her to her feet again before turning her around and with his guidance, Sally was leaned back to rest on the hood.

Staring into the dark sky Sally's hearing picked up the sound of a zipper over her heavy breathing. Lifting he head, she saw the light shining at her legs before they were lifted up and set to rest against the cop's chest and shoulders.

As the light directed to her pussy, Sally could not see that the officer's cock pointed right at it in the background. Only as she felt it press into her did she finally see a glimpse. She held her breath and stared back up to the night sky as the officer pushed his thick cock head easily inside her. She noticed the thickness was the same as the object inside her before, but the feel of a real cock was different and felt natural inside her. Her tight pussy could clinch and tug around the skin of this cock which provided more pleasure as it pumped in and out.

Sally and the cop's moans mixed in the dead air. Each enjoying the moment and pleasures as Sally's orgasm started building within again.

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me. Aahhhhh god, fuck me hard sir."

The cop reached down and rubbed her clit which did not take long for Sally to explode into another orgasm. Her pelvis shot upward and back down. Her pussy squeezed tightly against the cock inside her. The feeling became overwhelming for the cop as well. Close to cumming, he withdrew and jerked his cock aiming at her inner thigh, still holding her leg tightly against his chest. He let out a howl as spurts of cum shot onto her skin.

As the cop continued to milk the cum from his cock and wiping it into her inner thigh, Sally began to recover as well. The cop pulled his pant up, re-zippered and disappeared out of sight. Sally heard the trunk open and the before hearing footsteps.

"What now?" She thought to herself.

The officer approached between her legs and started to wipe the cum off her skin with what felt like a medical gauze. Satisfied with his cleanup, the officer walked back to the rear of his cruiser and closed the trunk.

Returning back to Sally, the officer help lift her off the hood and walked her back to the side of her own car. He removed the handcuffs and opened her door, gesturing for her to get in. Once inside He closed the door for her and handed back her license.

"I am going to let you off with a verbal warning tonight. Please be careful and watch your speed Ma'am."

"If I don't, will you pull me over again?" she playfully asked.

"It's my job Ma'am."

"Well, thank you for your service officer."

"Goodnight ma'am." The officer said with a smile and walked back to his car. Sally situated herself and noticed some cum ended up on her dress. "What a waste." as she scooped the small drop onto her fingertip and into her mouth. "I hope my date will give me more to taste," she said as she started up her car.

MAwriter
MAwriter
24 Followers