Pulled Over on Highway

Story Info
Wife gets fucked by cop after being pulled over.
1.9k words
4.07
55.4k
48
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sadboi23
sadboi23
174 Followers

1

Jake and Ruth are having yet another argument, as they are coming home from a party. Why? Cause Jake is way too controlling. The fight first began, when Jake saw what Ruth was wearing for the party. According to him, the dress is too short to go to her now best friend, ex-boyfriend's birthday party. According to Ruth, they had broken up back in high school and stayed friends since then, so it doesn't really matter. Who won the fight at home? Well Ruth wore her silver tight dress that complements her deep cleavage, has a completely open back, and every time she bends over, everyone can gawk at her black thong.

So, if Ruth won the fight, what's the problem now?

Well the problem is, every time Ruth did bend over, Jake could see every other guy gawking at her 27 years old wife's thong. What more? Ruth did have a dance with her ex-boyfriend, and he had a boner when the dance was over.

2

It was a slow night for Officer Randy Hawthorne and rookie Charlie Rose. Randy would love to pull over a car and give the people a hard time for no reason even if they would be going just around the speed limit, but there just wasn't any car! And Randy's wife just got period and he hasn't got any sex for over a week now.

He was irritated, and just bossing Charlie around, even though he normally liked Charlie. The kid had potential, he could catch up to any plot Randy might be playing and just play along perfectly.

Now, let's talk about Randy for a minute. Randy is a 38 year old cop, who has been doing this same job for about 15 years now, and despite what you may think, he likes it. He gets to pull people over and if he's lucky, it's a spoiled brat girl, who'd do about anything to get out of a ticket.

Randy has, what you call, is the perfect dad bod. But don't get me wrong, he is strong, and is a very capable man. So basically, he is the dream of every girl with a daddy issue.

3

Finally, the story begins. It starts at around 10:30 pm, as Randy and Charlie waited in their car, around a corner, with a radar speed gun. As previously stated, Randy was bored af, so you can imagine, how happy he was, when a car whooshed by at 20 MPH over the speed limit.

Randy quickly put on the siren and followed. It looked like a fancy car, and Randy loved writing ticked to spoiled rich people. So, he smiled, as he walked down the road to the car's side, with Charlie just behind him. He knocked the window with his baton, and Jake pulled down the window.

"Sir, do you know why I pulled you over?" Randy asked in his authoritative tone.

"I'm really sorry officer, I know I went over the speed limit, but my wife here was feeling really sick and we needed to get to the doctor."

Randy could tell that he was lying, Jake sucked at lying. But that's not the point. With only those words, Randy noticed the passenger seat.

Randy couldn't take his eyes off for a minute from what he saw. He saw a sexy young woman, with thighs so perfect and smooth, that he just wanted to pin her down and fuck her all night. And those boobs. That dress does do them justice. It's as if they were calling him.

"Sir, I need you to step out of the vehicle, please. Ma'am, you too."

Jake and Ruth looked at each other, and then Jake turned back to Randy.

"Officer, is that really necessary. It's a simple speeding ticket, do we need to make it so complicated?"

"Sir, are you refusing to co-operate?" Randy asked, putting his hand on his radio.

"No, no, of course not," Jake said quickly as he pushed open the door. He cursed under his breath, and immediately regretted, cause he could say that Randy noticed.

"Charlie, come here and search his body and his car, please. Ma'am, could you come with me back to that car, so that I can do a quick search on you and ask a few questions?"

"What the fuck? Why do you have to take her away?" Jake started to protest, but stopped under the intense stare of Randy.

"Sir, we're gonna have to ask you separately and then do a cross check to make sure you're not lying. I'm sorry, it's just protocol." Jake said as he reached to grab Ruth's arm, but Ruth moved away and started to walk back to the cop car. She was being irritated, she was already pissed at Jake and now this.

Randy was glad. This way he got to have a look at her ass. He signaled Charlie to let him know what to do. He trusted Charlie. Charlie could hold Jake long enough for him to do his thing.

Charlie started to search Jake's body, as Randy guided Ruth to the back, and told her to put her hands on the trunk.

Ruth rolled her eyes and sighed as she put her hands on the trunk. This night could not get any worse. Despite what she said, her ex-boyfriend, Mark did grind her at the party and touched her body many times, which Jake didn't notice. And to her surprise, she was awfully turned on. She had to go to the washroom a couple times to calm herself down, but despite that, her black thong was dripping wet. She was planning to ride Jake's dick mercilessly when they got home, but then Jake started a fight and ruined it all. But she was still turned on and was afraid of the idea of what a search like this could do to her.

Randy told her to pull her legs apart and she obeyed, she could feel the wetness in her thong and just realized how embarrassing it's gonna be if he notices. Randy put his hands on her hips and patted softly, as he went up. He got a good feel of her boobs, when he was patting the underside of her cleavage and Ruth knew that it was intentional. And guess what, she got all horned up again with all these patting.

Randy checked the cleavage and cupped her boobs, and was glad when she didn't protest at all. She knew how turn these women on, he has done it many more times before. He patted her arms and let his warm breath hit her on the back and her neck. Her body shivered a little with each breath. He then patted her neck and back, and as his hands went down, he got a good feel of her ass. Ruth gasped at his touch on her ass, and twisted her body a bit. Randy was surprised at how this was going, and now it was time to pat her legs and slowly get under her dress. He normally gently plays with the pussy at this point but, imagine how surprised he was, when he found out how dripping wet her thong was. He looked up at her and saw that she was looking right back at him, with a shy smile and lust. He grinned at her as he left his hands under her dress and stood up.

"So, looks like you're really enjoying this," he whispered in her ear, as he was gently rubbing her clit over the thong.

She gasped and moaned and didn't say anything back. Randy grinned, and pushed her thong to a side. He looked at the front car and saw Charlie checking the papers, as he pushed in his thumb into her pussy.

She whimpered at this and looked back at him with a surprised look. But then just smiled and moaned, as she turned her head back around.

Randy pulled down his zipper with the other hand and brought out his dick. Ruth closed her eyes in excitement, as she knew what was about to happen next; and she was glad that it was gonna happen.

Randy set his dick on her clit, and got it a bit wet in her pussy juice, as she whimpered at this. This was such a new experience to her and it was turning her on even more. Randy pushed in his dick and slowly got it all in.

Ruth moaned out, and quickly bit her lips, to not alarm anyone. Randy was way bigger than Jake and was hitting all the spot. To be exact, this was the biggest dick she has ever taken in, and she didn't expect it to feel so good. She looked back and shot Randy a dirty look, as Randy started to pump his dick in and out. He wasn't going to waste any time.

He reached around and put his hands on her boobs. He was fondling them mercilessly, and Ruth gasped, she loved this attention. She loved her body to be played with, she loved being manhandled.

Her pussy was getting even more wet as Randy played with her body. She bit his dick with her pussy, and Randy never felt this before. He pulled down the top of her dress and brought out her boobs, and Ruth was glad that she didn't wear any bra. It was all out and she moaned as Randy pinched her nipples.

A car whooshed by with headlights on, and they both knew why the car slowed down; Ruth felt like such a slut! And she loved it.

Randy has fucked a lot of young girls and tight pussies, but Ruth knew how to use her pussy well. She knew how to treat a dick in her. Randy was moaning in pleasure and pressed her boobs hard, leaving his handprints.

Both of their breathing was getting heavier and they both knew that they were close.

Ruth turned around and whispered, "Cum in me. Fill me up."

And she was moaning. She was close. Her pussy got tighter on his dick and she bit her lips to make no sound, as she had her orgasm on his dick.

All these were too much for our Randy, and he started cumming too. And, to be honest, he never Came this much. He filled her pussy up, and cum oozed over, dripping onto her thong and down her pussy.

He pulled out as the both managed to catch their breath. Ruth turned around and kissed him on the cheek. Then she bent down and and pulled down her thong to Randy's confused look.

She handed him her thong and whispered, "Something to remember me by."

She smiled and Randy smiled back. Then he gave Charlie his signal and brought her to the other car.

"What took you so long?" Jake asked Randy, squinting his eyes.

"We just like being through," Randy replied, and Ruth looked away to hide her shy smile.

Charlie told them that everything is okay, and Randy wrote Jake a quick ticket, so that he doesn't get suspicious.

They all drive away as Charlie asked Randy about what happened, and Ruth listened to Jake complain about the system.

She could feel his cum in her pussy, which was still dripping out onto the inside of her dress.

Randy handed Charlie the thong as he sniffed her sexy smell.


sadboi23
sadboi23
174 Followers