All Comments on 'Pulled Over on Highway'

by sadboi23

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
TERRIBLE

This is probably the worst thing I've ever read in my life. You don't even get 1 star. not even worth a vote. Give it up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Nice story, but it still gets a 1

2 cops end up in jail, the PD gets a Black Eye in the press, she gets pregnant and an STD and is served with divorce papers and a TRO, throwing her out of the house. And to top it off, she is served at work mid-morning.. BTW do some research on the law next time and use an editor.

dossbigdossbigalmost 4 years ago
Did any one do grammar or spell check?

Should have!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

he should not have gotten a ticket because she already paid the fine

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Author who can't even spell boy, writes about as poorly as expected.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Bad Timing

This is a bad time to be writing about abuse of police power. Lousy story, and rated as such.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

you mean after all the shit he went through because of the bitch he doesn't get to know the cop screwed her and then he can divorce the whore

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

The story was ok but it was obvious you didn’t do any research on police procedures. You had no grasp of police lingo. Who ever heard of a radar speed gun. Regardless of what you may think of police officers, they are not crazy enough to have sex with a woman where passing cars can see them and report them. No pussy is worth the risks you put these officers through. Next time get an editor to check your story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Heheh

My wife actually hit the back of a police car that had pulled someone over on the blind side of a hill. When he saw her he was very apologetic to her and said it was his fault and he offered to drive her home since her car was totaled. During the drive he flirted and she flirted back. Later that night when he got off his shift he stopped back by with the pretense that sometimes a person doesn't feel an injury right after a wreck and he wanted to check on her. She ended up fucking him that night and about ten more times over the next month.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

I enjoyed reading this story and found it quite erotic. My wife also has an attraction for men in blue and has settled a few speeding tickets out of court. I found myself getting hard as I read the story and liked how willing the wife was.

IheartgayficIheartgayficalmost 4 years ago
I liked this....

Sure there was some typos and yeah it was dangerous but this was a fantasy and fucking hot. I don’t know why people are being such bitches in the comments above. I wouldn’t even mind a sequel where she starts going down that same stretch of highway speeding looking for the officer again. Good stuff!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

If anyone wants to hear my story call 6625821219

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersadboi23@sadboi23
I write short stories cause my focus sucks. feel free to send feedback at: aarnob666@gmail.com for my artworks: https://www.instagram.com/nsfw_vectors/