Pulling Favors Ch. 02

Story Info
Rebecca and Mokuba continue to explore their mutual benefits.
7.5k words
4.54
4.8k
5
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/29/2024
Created 08/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BEWD4133
BEWD4133
55 Followers

-two weeks later

"Well, here I am. A Saturday alone." A college girl muttered to herself outside with the breeze passing through her hair before stepping through the double doors in front of her.

It wasn't a concept that was new to Rebecca given her extensive studies, often being forced to choose between academic and social success. However, today was not one of those instances. Her latest tests and projects were all complete with her even managing to spend time with her university friends for Halloween. However, it was now November, and he mind remained stuck on what had happened the previous month and how her relationships with specific individuals had evolved.

"It's Rebecca Hopkins," she was again told a certain doorman

"Very well," the employee pressed the appropriate button, "Mr. Kuroki, a Ms. Hopkins is here to see you."

"Huh? Well, fine. Send her up." the recipient answered, somewhat groggily from within his room.

With his approval, Rebecca strolled her way up the elevator and down the hall where the familiar apartment awaited. Knocking on the door brought her promptly face-to-face with the boy who waited inside, but not nearly as prepared as he was for their past encounters.

"Rebecca?" Mokuba Kuroki greeted her seemingly half-asleep, "What's up? I don't remember making any plans."

"Truthfully speaking, that's because you didn't but still..." she fiddled with her fingers, "I just felt like coming over to see you on a rare day off.

"Huh, well, okay," he seemed to try and shake himself awake, "I was just getting a bit bored myself."

His hair even shaggier than usual, the Asian teen stood radically different from her past times seeing him. Looking over him in more detail, Rebecca saw that his often formal attire had been forgone in favor of a grey t-shirt declaring his fealty to the nearby Mariners baseball team and sweatpants that seemed almost intended to make her sweat with how they accentuated what she now knew to be a most marvelous appendage contained underneath.

"Sorry, I don't have any sort of special meal ready or whatever. I wasn't expecting company but you're free to come in anyway. Folks are off on business like usual," Mokuba humbly welcomed her inside.

"Oh... yes!" the girl had to promptly force her eyes back upwards, "That's perfectly alright. Thank you."

Following Mokuba's lead, Rebecca walked behind him through the apartment to the central living area where a wide leather sofa had been set up in front of a seventy-five inch OLED television.

"Don't mind me," he returned to the seat where the imprint of his behind could still be seen, "I was just flipping through the channels in search of... something worthwhile."

"It's all good, I was just feeling in need of a little... companionship," the female student uneasily settled in on the cushion adjacent to him, "I mean, we haven't gotten together outside of university since that time, you know."

"Why? Were you hoping to get more?" the boy replied half-jokingly.

"I'm up for whatever you're up to really," Rebecca didn't refute his suggestion, "Just seems as though we should spend a bit more casual time together."

"I was just about to do some mindless channel flipping if you don't mind tagging along for it."

In his best efforts to put on something they could both get some enjoyment out of, Mokuba stopped his channel flipping on the local news affiliate, but the girl could only keep her eyes on the screen at most half of the time. Sitting with his legs spread wide open, the bulge in Mokuba's sweats would have been too prominent to ignore even without her knowledge of what it truly concealed. Even clothed, the way his meat seemed to rest halfway down his thigh was breathtaking to behold.

"For all of their importance in the local tech industry, my parents are still dinosaurs who insist on regular television packages instead of streaming," Mokuba initiated a conversation, "The most deluxe package money can buy and still barely a damn thing to watch."

"I'll bet," his comment barely registered with her.

Mokuba had his own mixed feelings towards being alone with her but attempted to drown them out by scrolling through the stations again. He stumbled upon an airing of Frozen that seemed like a good choice to watch with a girl around and take full advantage of the ultra-high-definition display.

"So, what do you make of the colors on this thing?" he suddenly asked, "Absolute top of the market with an OLED screen."

"Colors? What are you talking about? It's all grey," she absent-mindedly responded before covering her mouth in mortal embarrassment, leaving a silent stare to hover between them for the next several moments.

"Well..." he exhaled, "I guess I've figured out what it is that you really want to watch and it's not the sort of thing that Disney would want to put on.

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry!" Rebecca scrambled to cover her face, "All that's happened between us must have you thinking I'm some kind of slut, but it's really just that you've... kinda gotten in my head."

"Understandable, all things considered," the boy laughed, "I mean, I kinda threw these on haphazardly for your sudden arrival. Otherwise, I was just sorta letting it all hang out."

"Hang out? You mean like naked?" the scholar double-checked.

"Um... yeah..." he rubbed the back of his head, "I mean, gotta take advantage of the chance to give it some space where I can, right?"

"Well then..." a blush began to fill her cheeks, "Don't feel like you have to restrict yourself for my sake..."

Mokuba's face also began to flush red as the atmosphere settled in between them. He wasn't nearly naive enough to not realize where this was going to lead, but to have her be the one to set it in motion this time at least forced him to take pause. He certainly had nothing better to do but never imagined that thing to do would be knocking on his door unannounced. Mokuba stood from his seat after a brief look into her eyes to affirm her resolve.

"Okay," he took a breath, "If you insist."

With her full attention and nothing to be ashamed of, Mokuba grabbed the waist of his sweats and let them drop like a curtain being cast aside. Underneath his member awaited her anxious as full and healthy as ever, hanging most of the way down his thigh even while flaccid. He only took a second to soak in her reaction before sitting back down, visibly more comfortable than before.

"There, isn't that better?" she beamed, scooching in just a bit closer.

"Most certainly, I can't deny that," he spread his arms across the backrest with legs open, "It helps to let it breathe whenever I can."

Despite his rather impressive genitals now being completely out in the open, neither Mokuba nor Rebecca sought to take any further, immediate action with the other. For the female scholar, the sight of his masculinity in its natural state was something to be studied and appreciated. What she was now seeing was who Mokuba truly was, devoid of any facade or pretense. He even picked the remote back up to change the television over to a Batman film airing on another channel although she couldn't be bothered to even pretend to look at the screen anymore. In her experience, penises like Mokuba's were only seen at times where sex was imminent, but this was a reminder that he still has a life to live well beyond those moments, even if the rising heat in her crotch told her such a moment would likely be fleeting here.

"I just couldn't imagine living life with something like that attached to my groin at all times," she willed herself to address the figurative and almost literal elephant in the room.

"It's not too bad," he shrugged, "I mean it's just the reverse of living with boobs, right?"

"Yeah, but mine aren't anything much more than average," the girl cradled her chest, "If I'm a C-cup, you're the equivalent of a K-cup."

"And would you want that for yourself?"

"Yeah, I mean no, kinda..." Rebecca fumbled with the question, "I mean... what do you think?"

"I think you should make the best of what you're given naturally. Cosmetic surgeries and other such phony nonsense are a real turnoff in a person."

"Easy for you to say though."

"What about you? Can you even pretend you're here for any other reason but to ogle my dick?"

"No, that's not..." Mokuba's words stung more than expected, "It's just that it's such a rare thing to see I have to try my absolute hardest to look away."

"But that's perfectly alright though," he changed his tone, "It's simply part of me. I don't see any kind of point in complaining over precisely which part of me drew you in, but you did come over and that certainly means something."

"Really?" his logic threw her for a loop, "If you say so..."

From Batman, Mokuba next switched over to a sports program speculating on the quickly oncoming start to the NBA season. The Asian student seemed genuinely interested in a highlight reel lf LeBron James playing on the network as he passed. Rebecca joined together with him in paying some attention to it but it only served to give her other ideas. She imagined him trying to imitate a few of those moves she was seeing on-screen, his meat flopping around in those basketball shorts for all to observe. It got a fire sizzling in her belly to where she had to do something, even if she still lacked the nerve to outright grab him. Instead, she simply lifted her shirt up and over her head, leaving her upper body covered by only a bra before she could overheat.

"You feeling alright?" Mokuba cocked an eyebrow.

"Yes, just a bit... anxious," she still struggled with her composure.

"Well, don't feel as though you can't ask what you need of me to get yourself more comfortable."

"You? What I need you to do is... is..." her breathing heightened.

"Is what?"

"Is... to let me know... how that body of yours has gotten you treated in locker rooms back in high school," she opted to shift the subject.

"I don't know how it is for girls, but guys typically try not to stare at one another when changing, " he replied, "Sure they were rumors about me, but nobody dared to compare. The only thing that mattered was not getting an erection and getting accused of being gay."

"Is that how you can sit here so freely without popping a boner? That learned self-control?"

"Sort of. I don't want to pressure you more than I already am."

"Pressure me?"

"If I got hard now, you'd be put in another position where you feel obligated to get it back down."

"I managed to last time."

"You did, but I still don't want to spring it on you without warning either."

"...but what if I did want to?" she asked with a deep breath.

"Hm?"

"I mean, if you were feeling up for it, I'd be down to help you out a little, you know, to ease the boredom..." Rebecca turned crimson red all over again.

"Is that your sincere idea of entertainment?" the boy teased.

"Kind of, I mean, if it's with you..." was her final answer.

With that, Mokuba found the resolve to cast his own remaining doubts to the wayside. Picking up the remote, he turned away from network television entirely, brazenly using its built-in smart features to start up the app for a porn site instead before passing the remote on to Rebecca.

"Go on," he offered, "Let me see what you're into. I won't judge as long as you don't judge me if I happen to like it too."

"What? Is this necessary?"

"I've told you before that I like sincerity in people," Mokuba reminded her, "Let me see what genuinely excites you."

Barely able to gather her thoughts, Rebecca scrambled together the first words pertaining to sexuality that passed through her brain. Unfortunately, they happened to be those directly pertaining to herself.

"Amateur white girl big cock!" she spoke into the microphone.

"Nice to see that you don't mince words," her partner chuckled.

"I could never watch the professional stuff. It's so unrealistic and borderline deceptive," the girl defended her choice.

"I agree," Mokuba folded his arms respectfully as she continued to make her selection.

She scrolled through the list that came up in the search and found all sorts of results submitted by real people filming themselves having sex for the world. Some appeared to be done by individuals hooking up with random fans but others seemed to be consistently but out by honest couples who reveled in flaunting their relationship.

"Wow... this sort of thing is more common than I realized," Rebecca murmured at the results.

"Go ahead and pick," he shuffled slightly in his seat, "Anything will be fine to start."

"Okay but first..." she paused, "Allow me to get more comfortable myself.

Unexpectedly discarding her own pants at that moment, Mokuba's eyes widened slightly at the moisture he could notice starting to build at the center of her panties. Paying no mind, Rebecca selected a video featuring a seemingly married couple in their late twenties. The man's body was nice, even if he couldn't help being somewhat less endowed than the male beside her. However, the girl did seem to have a cup-size over her in the chest department.

"Woah, you like them older, huh?" Mokuba observed.

"Only a bit. No drunk, vulnerable college girls," Rebecca let the clip play

It was perfectly fine for what it was. The duo looked to have actual chemistry and experience with on another with how smoothly they handled exchanging oral sex. They had sex in a common missionary position with the man on top, seeming to know exactly just how much of his fairly above average size she could take, hitting a rhythm that had her calling out his name with every thrust. Nothing was too out of the ordinary physically, but it couldn't help leaving them considering their own experience in comparison.

"My... that was something," Rebecca let out a sigh when the video finished.

"Yeah, gotta guess they put in their practice for it," he joined her in a sense of relief.

"I wonder how it would be shooting something like that," she pondered before handing the controller back over.

"What's this?"

"Your turn," the girl clarified, "It's only fair."

"Okay..." Mokuba hesitated a bit, "Not sure how to follow that up."

"Same as me. Whatever is on your mind."

"I don't want to put on anything that might upset you..."

"As long as it's legal," the American student approved.

Unlike her, Mokuba was fairly well-prepared with his search terms for porn. The tough part was choosing which to go with. He knew plenty of names that could risk leaving her with a sense of inadequacy but one stood out in his mind as appropriate for the situation.

"Hitomi Tanaka," the boy announced his selection.

On the TV appeared a swath of results for a brunette with a pair of boobs far larger than any Rebecca had ever come across in person. Almost as notable to her was the fact that she also appeared to be of Japanese descent just the same as the classmate she now sat with. Mokuba quickly pulled up a relatively tame video of her fondling and bouncing her breasts camgirl style. Rebecca couldn't help but feel a twinge of jealousy but still felt obligated to finish why she started even with their nerves at an all-time high.

"A big titted Japanese woman, huh?" she noted, "Can't exactly call it unexpected."

"Obviously I can relate to her somewhat," he admitted, "Both in our ethnicity and certain stereotypes we seek to shatter.

"Indeed," Rebecca spotted his manhood perking up somewhat, "I'm sure you could be just as well compensated for it as her if you wanted. Imagine getting paid just to pose naked and have sex."

"Perhaps, but you gotta stick to the script and do everything on cue. It's not exactly that easy to control for me."

"Those amateur couples also get paid by these sites, you know."

"I don't exactly need the money," he turned to her.

"Yeah, but isn't it exciting to think of people so attractive that people could get off on simply watching you and even pay to do so?"

"Hmmm, I suppose it is... But you don't seem to be feeling that way yourself."

"Honestly..." Rebecca needed a moment to search herself, "None of the people coming up in these results turn me on quite the way you do."

"I guess I can't help the size difference," Mokuba smirked.

"Naturally but I also love how wild you look with that long, unkempt hair and simple clothing. Beats the stereotypical businessman look you tried in the past."

"Well, if you like it then perhaps I could get even wilder for you," he slyly proposed.

"How so?" she looked upon him longingly.

Giving his arms and legs a momentary stretch, Mokuba hopped up onto the sofa on all fours like a dog. Playfully he crawled over to Rebecca like an eager puppy but once he kept approaching until she found herself lying back on the couch with the teen looming over her. Then that's where she saw him really show his wild side with his hanging member rising directly within her gaze.

"My cock isn't just the size of one you'd find on an animal but it makes me feel like one too," the boy growled, "When it decides on its mate, I simply can't stop it."

Stopping was the last thing Rebecca would have ever asked him to do while watching his erection spring to life in full view. It bounced and twitched with the beat of his heart and the pull of gravity as it continued to engorge itself with his primal lust. With veins popping out one after another along his shaft, she moaned inwardly watching the disproportional his beastly dick created with his young, slender figure. It expanded to the size of her forearm with ease and still managed to do a bit more growing that she cursed having forgotten to bring the tools to measure, looking to be even bigger than when she last saw it. As his hands slipped toward her panties upon reaching full arousal, she realized that he was truly prepared to claim her in total right then and there. This was the one thing her mind decided simply could not happen.

"Woah, down boy. Easy now," the girl lifted herself up with him so that they were now seated with his tremendous need throbbing between them, "This isn't Halloween You can't just get the treat without doing some tricks first."

"I'm a ferocious wolf, not some housepet," he boasted until she tugged on his figurative leash by placing a tiny hand just barely around his burgeoning shaft.

"Hush, I have an agreement to keep," Rebecca cemented her hold on him, "I turned you on, and thus I must deal with it."

"I was ready to deal with it just fine."

"No, it doesn't count if you do all the work. Now shut up and let me have my fun. It won't be the way it was before."

"Will it now?" her touch eased him into a state of acceptance.

Now sitting politely before one another, Rebecca reached out both hands to firmly grasp Mokuba's penis and the masculine aura it emanated. Unlike before, she was coming in with both an understanding of the task at hand and the humility it necessitated from her. With alternating hands, she tenderly explored the vast and complete surface area of his distended shaft, admiring its hardened form but allowing her fingers to naturally sink into the spots that permitted it like the underside and foreskin.

"Wow... just a handjob..." he spoke with a mild shudder.

"I must understand the beast in order to tame it," she quipped, "It has such a marvelous look and feel to it."

"Haven't you stared at it enough today?"

"Not at all, seeing it resting only whets the appetite to see it up and raring to go."

"And what do you think it's raring for exactly?"

"That's the best part of it. It's all hard, huge, and fat just for me. You showed me yourself. It means something to have that effect on a cute boy."

"Oh..." he gulped, "I'm glad to have you around as well."

"Really?" she giggled.

"Yeah, letting it out on my own watching porn just ain't the same which is what I'd probably be doing now if you hadn't shown up."

BEWD4133
BEWD4133
55 Followers