Pulling Favors Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The real thing sure is different, huh?"

"Of course it is, it's why you've got your hands all over that cock after all," he settled more into her continued touch, "It's just irresistible, isn't it?"

"Absolutely."

"It's hot to look at for me too," he grunted, "Seeing how tiny my gargantuan penis makes those hands of yours look."

"Ohhh, I most certainly see that," she purred when he swelled even larger to increase the difference, "and all with a shape handmade to ravish my body."

"Only as well as you ravish that dick."

"That is a task I most gladly accept."

With a low rumble beginning to pick up in his throat. Rebecca tended to Mokuba's shaft with every last ounce of know-how she had accumulated thus far. Her palms and fingers dug into the fleshy tender underside, just shy of the furiously engorged tip. His girth had exceeded any point where her digits could easily connect around it so she applied her strokes like a gracious massage along his length. The teen almost began to squirm in her grasp when a command came down.

"Uhhh... My balls..." he grumbled.

"Yes?" the girl checked on him eagerly.

"My balls!" the boy bellowed this time, "Just... do something with them."

"Ah, certainly," cupping his scrotum appeared to ease his agitation, "My God, they sure are heavy and full."

Having developed proportionally with his mammoth manhood, even Mokuba's testicles were reminiscent of certain birds' eggs in their size and weight. On their own, they gave Rebecca's palm all that it could handle. However, that only made it more satisfying to roll them in her fingers to watch him fight off a groan. The downside to this was that a lone hand was nigh worthless against his overwhelming member, but the studious girl had far more than just her hands to offer him.

"Time to check in on how that taste and smell are coming along," her face drew closer to his shaft, "Damn, that is so raunchy."

"Just how you like it right?" he tensely watched her tongue roll out in its approach of his loins.

"Without question," Rebecca finally took her first lick of the afternoon, "I wouldn't have it any other way."

This time Mokuba let out his suppressed groan in full with her mouth kissing and licking its way up and down his yearning mass. Her left hand continued to fondle his balls with care while the other kept the tip of his dick in a steady grip. It was a heaven of the sort that the Asian teen had never known, having every substantial inch of his manhood caressed with such astute precision. The burden such an amorous reproductive organ brought to him had never felt lighter or more worth carrying.

"Oooh Rebecca!" the boy howled, "You get me so fucking excited. That's how you do it. Squeeze that shaft, kiss that cock, and knead those nuts. You're going to make me cum like a horse here!"

"I expect no less from a man who's truly hung like one

"Then that pussy will be next!"

"Will you even fit anymore?"

"I'll make it fit once I'm all done shooting my spunk on that adorable face."

"Now that I look forward to," she grinned sexily.

Mokuba's whole body jolted when she moved her lips up from the length of the shaft to wrap around the engorged tip, sliding a third of the way down his meat as her hands maintained control of the base and balls. All the while, Rebecca fervently maintained a routine of worship while popping off of him or her timely breaths of air.

"So big!" "The biggest!" "I'll ever see!" "This cock!" "I want!""Every last inch!" "And drop!""Of cum!" "In those!" "Fat balls!" "Mokuba!" "I need!" "To have!" "Your monstrous cock!" "Explode!" "For me!"

"Oh I will!" he clenched his teeth, "Nobody's ever learned to handle this dick like you have! I'll give you everything it's got and more!"

Clamping her lips down in an instant, Rebecca took on the full force of his immediate and fierce eruption. The teen truly pushed the boundaries of what Rebecca could regard as part of a human reproductive system with a spurious ejaculation that stormed out of his penis in surging waves. His voice rang out all the way through with each lively stream he felt being released from his groin. Her face and hands were awash with all that her mouth failed to keep up with, only urging him on to spunk even more. Even so, he offered the top of her head a supportive hand of appreciation as she put up a fight to the very end of his orgasm.

"How's that?" he cooed, "Much better than any of those videos, right?"

"Definitely," she gasped for air and tried to lick herself clean as best she could, "Perhaps we should fix that..."

"What?"

"Nothing, just talking to myself," the girl pulled herself back together to stand before her male companion now thoroughly bathed in and reeking of his essence.

"Oh, that's it," Mokuba sat himself back up, "That's what gets me going more than anything in the world. Look at me, Rebecca."

Awaiting her eyes as she refocused on him was a boy who had fulfilled his promise not to lose any of his vigor even following such a thunderous climax. He crept his way closer to hear bearing an erection of extraordinary magnitude seemingly unfazed and only further energized from her words and actions just before. Motioning her to share a sudden kiss with him Mokuba pressed his member against her torso in a way that made it look ready to pierce clean through it.

"Consider that my way of saying thanks," he pulled his lips from hers, paying no mind to the taste of his seed still leftover on them.

"You're welcome, but what in the world am I supposed to say about that?" she pointed down to and poked at his most savage erection yet.

"Just that for once you'll be willing to lie back and let me take charge with this thing."

His proposal was both terrifying and enticing. Mokuba looked as though he could possibly shoot all the way through her pussy to her ribcage, but it also made her feel faint to consider the ridiculous combo of lust and genetics to create such a humongous need in him. She knew that he would break her one way or the other. It was simply left to be determined as to whether it would be in body or mind.

"Mokuba..." Rebecca murmured, "If you were to truly thrust that behemoth into me. I don't think I'd make it through in one piece."

"Can you place your faith in me to try?"

"Of course, but, assuming you don't bore through me completely, I doubt I'll ever be able to go back to the companionship after this..." the blonde peered into his eyes, "Do you understand what I mean?"

"I do," he nodded for her to remove her underwear, revealing the drenched, glistening folds underneath.

"My pussy wants it so much, Mokuba..." she purred with a hand lovingly grazing his shaft, "My very womanhood trembles to partake in such rich, long, thick, throbbing, succulent meat the likes of which it will never come across again. If I last long enough to have you cum inside, sex will likely be ruined for me forever should it be with anyone but you.

"I promise, Rebecca," Mokuba assisted her down onto her back.

Seizing the moment, the black-haired teen was quick to grab and spread her legs to check on the space and lubrication he had to work with. In an instant, he yanked his shirt off having gotten far too hot to be wearing it. Even soaked to her core with arousal, it didn't seem entirely possible but he never would have expected it to. With her enduring resolve and approval, he brought his engorged tip down to press against the fleshy lips that provided the opening to her womanhood.

"Come on in," Rebecca waved him closer, "I've taken it before and I can take it again!"

"Alright," her partner firmly set his grip upon her figure, "Here I go!"

Lunging his hips forwards, Mokuba plowed his manhood through and into the simmering vaginal flesh of the girl quivering beneath him. With his incredible girth, every inch he inserted proved to make for a tighter fit than the last, but, one-by-one he steadily made his way onwards with gradual shoves in succession. Rebecca's mouth hung open in disbelief at the obscene shape she felt his member driving into her with, contorting her inner walls all around it. It was already farther in than it should have been able to go yet the tug of her canal around his cock continued to draw him in further still.

"Ooooooh, it's in so deep! How is it able to go so deep!" she let out the moan she had been restraining herself.

"Because that's where you know you want it! the black-haired male heaved, "Almost there, only a few more inches!"

"There's nothing few about your inches!" she roared back.

Indeed, even Mokuba's last few inches were comparable to the size of a small soda can, but somehow, someway, Rebecca's body would not permit her to reject or refuse any of it. With his member packed in so tight the outline could be seen bulging from her belly, Mokuba barged his way through with his head mashed against her cervix with his meat hungrily enveloped by her inner flesh all the way down to the base where his balls churned with anticipation. He held still at this furthest point until Rebecca could manage to stop trembling before him.

"You're like a vice in there, Rebecca," Mokuba panted, "But I'm absolutely all in there now."

"Yeeeeesssssss," the scholar hissed, "I feel the entire length of you throbbing, rearranging my innards."

"You're so moist and warm, I really want to start moving."

"Yes, please do. Don't worry yourself over me!"

The teen pressed on as told. Regardless of her words, there was no way he would've been able to give up such a prime position with such peak-quality pussy. At last, he could bask in the satisfaction of prying open and reshaping Rebecca's at his within his own power. His thrusts started small but escalated in the breadth the more accustomed he got with the force necessary to plow his way in and out of her.

"Wow, you look even better than I imagined," he said just above a whisper.

"Mmmm," Rebecca still shook with every inch he ran in and out of her, "And just what was it that you were imagining?"

"You lying below me stuffed full with my dick," Mokuba smiled, "God, I love the way you shiver all over every time I make a move."

"I can't help it with a cock like yours. It stretches me in ways I never thought possible. Ooooooh, I'll never be satisfied with anything less now."

"I'd be disappointed if you felt otherwise."

A consistent bevy of moans and groans filled the room as their intercourse proceeded. Each passing minute seemed to raise their voices by another octave. Merely being inside the girl soi became insufficient for Mokuba. He brought his entire body down closer to hers so he could feel her form as much on the outside as within. Rebecca was awestruck by how his member seemed to reach its peak hardness when his chest came to rest atop hers as his hips continued to heave their way into her.

"Wow, Mokuba..." she struggled to speak clearly, "You're a more sensitive guy than I would have given you credit for before now."

"I can't help it. I've waited too long for a woman ready and willing to take me like this. You're the best."

"Only because I really feel as though you deserve the best.

"Well, I'll do what I can to keep on giving you my best if that's what you really believe."

"I do, Mokuba, let me have it as only you can."

At last, Mokuba set aside any lingering doubts and resolved to let his instincts guide his actions going forward. His hands slid up and around their shoulders as their bodies drew closer than ever before. His firm gaze stared directly into her tender expression, silently begging him to claim as much of her being as he so desired. As such he allowed his chin to lean into the nook of her neck, bringing their bodies into near-total contact as the pressure within her swelled in every manner possible.

"Fuuuuck, you make me want to cum all over that monster cock so baaaad," the blonde loudly confessed.

"Go on. Do it," her partner requested, "Let me see it. I truly want to."

The Japanese boy pushed his hips forwards to make sure he had every last ounce of meat available held deeply inside her, throbbing against her ways and pressing his tip squarely where her cervix awaited his fertile load. The sheer anticipation was abundant in its own pleasures. Rebecca could feel Mokuba's heart beating through his rigid erection more as clearly as her own racing in her chest. His testicles tingled with glee at having his manhood wrapped so extensively by her hungering canal with no hint of true resistance from them. The joy she displayed in her true awakening as a devout size queen was such that Mokuba took just as much enjoyment from her reactions to his penis as anything he was feeling in the organ itself. He would not be truly fulfilled until he saw her truly get the most out of it.

"Come on, Rebecca. Let loose," Mokuba accelerated, "This dick truly is yours. Relax and show me just what that means to you."

"Oh Mokuba, Mokubaaaaaaa," her full surrender came as she did.

Her orgasm was like an earthquake in her center that spread out like the accompanying tsunami to the rest of her body. Her limbs stiffened before going limp as she could no longer hold her head up straight. Mokuba nuzzled his nose into her neck while his member remained balls deep inside her to experience her climax on his end at its very source. The tunnel of flesh he hard traversed felt ready to cave in on his penetrating appendage but it was much too firm in its texture and commitment to budge amidst the entirety of her insides undulating around it. Rebecca was left with no option but to ride out the rippling waves as Mokuba demonstrated no intention to finish on anything but his own terms.

"How's that?" he clung to her even tighter, "Mmmm, you look even better than before."

"Like a dream," Rebecca gasped for air, "Sex with you and your cock. It's as though it can't be real but somehow it is."

"I think I've found my unicorn with you too," Mokuba repaid the compliment, "To think a girl would cum that hard with this much cock in her. I could get addicted to it."

"I don't want it to just be me. Come on, you cum too, Mokuba."

"I absolutely will and as much as you obviously deserve."

This time, Mokuba lifted himself slightly and planted his arms on the wide sofa to put an extra bit of force into his subsequent thrusts. With her own orgasm subsiding, Rebecca could more clearly focus on the changes his penis was exhibiting within her, continuing to reshape her pussy with its bloating shaft. Her belly felt ready to have him burst out with how wild his erection twitched were getting inside it. She even brought her hands down to press on her lower abdomen to make all of those building sensations all the more distinct and memorable.

"It's all yours for the taking, Mokuba. Use it," the girl instructed, "My pussy is for your relief and enjoyment."

"I will now, and as many times as you want going forward, "he exclaimed, "Thank you for being such a willing partner for a savage beast like me!"

"Yes, just like that!" Rebecca shouted straight back, "Cum Mokuba!"

Cum he did and in a manner unlike any time before. Pulling her hips as closely to his as he could physically manage, Mokuba pressed to keep every blast of his semen launched point-blank at her helpless cervix. The question of if she had the pill ready for this failed to even remotely factor into his judgment. The virile Asian teen was guided by a seemingly higher calling and awareness of what his most treasured of endowments had been blessed upon him against all odds to do. That task felt paramount compared to anything else in his life, and the girl held securely beneath him looked to be in full agreement as rope-after-rope of his essence poured over her core.

"Fuuuuck yes! Fill me up, you Japanese animal!" the ecstasy of having him creampie her nearly brought about a second consecutive orgasm for her.

"God damn it, you're so fucking sexy, holy shit Rebecca!" he let out the most satisfying curses of his life.

All good things must come to an end, however, and this seemingly endless orgasm proved to be no exception, however. His ejaculation did taper off after a duration several seconds longer than either of them could be bothered to keep track of. Still, even if the pure sex was over, it was still worth it for both of them to savor how the other looked even after all that.

"I think we've become something a little more than friends with benefits," she cheerfully noted, "That was incredible."

"Yeah, it was," Mokuba closed his eyes to best imprint his present feelings in his mind, "Can't say for sure just what we are now though."

Finally free in more ways than one, the black-haired boy withdrew himself from the aspiring scholar to sit back up at her side. He looked over the stains that their activities had left on the couch, thankful that cleaning the black leather before anyone could see it wouldn't be too much of a hassle. His bubbly classmate getting back up to take her place by his side still held immediate priority though.

"I can't lie about it. That was what I most needed today," she attempted to mimic a bow from his native culture, "Thank you, Mokuba."

It had its benefits for me as well. Don't you worry," he chuckled weakly, "Though I suppose it is time for us to do something besides fuck."

"Is it bad that I'm so ready to jump your bones whenever I get any kind of look at that dick?" she inquired sincerely, "Do you even momentarily think of me as being shallow or a whore? Be honest."

"Well, I can't say it's the type of relationship my parents would have envisioned for me..." Mokuba started with a pause, "...But somehow I don't think we'd be sitting here now if that was really all it was."

Rebecca crawled over to accompany him more closely in response to these words as Mokuba put his mind back on the lengthy afternoon that still remained for them. Gradually, they came to remember how they had thrown off all of their clothing onto the nearby furniture and floor and that porn previews were still showing on the TV screen.

"I actually have a sense that what we were just doing was more intense than whatever we had left playing on the television," the blonde reach for her panties

"Yeah, I was watching that video before thinking that I could easily outperform any of those guys," he bragged and triggered a lightbulb in Rebecca's head.

"Then why don't we sometime?" the girl popped off an idea.

"What do you mean?"

"A live video. Me and you doing it at our very best, just once."

"Would you be alright with possibly getting recognized for doing something like that?"

"With what I've learned you can do, it's worth the risk to me," Rebecca decided, "but not today, certain things would need to be prepared first."

"Then should we get back dressed or..."

"We're at least a little bit messy and sweaty now. I think we should wash this off first, if only we had a place to do it."

"I might have something available for that," Mokuba caught the hint.

On this occasion, it was now Rebecca leading him along to where she remembered his luxurious, oriental-style washroom awaited. Already nude, a whirlpool bath and spacious shower stall offered a tantalizing choice for where they would get their soak. It was simply a matter of them getting the water going.

"Take your pick," the boy proudly presented the options.

"Whichever one you would normally use. Show me more of how you live."

"If you insist..." Mokuba accepted

Stepping over to the side, he fired up the jets on the tub with a few button presses and had it quickly filled with a bubbling bath for them to share. In a chivalrous manner, Mokuba offered Rebecca the first choice of where to place herself in the water before taking his seat opposite her in the tub.

"Oooooh, that's nice," Rebecca delighted in the warmth and pressure of the water, "We should have done this last time."