Pulling Favors Ch. 04

Story Info
Rebecca and Mokuba take some time to finish the semester.
7.4k words
4.29
1.8k
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/29/2024
Created 08/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BEWD4133
BEWD4133
55 Followers

A few weeks after the submission of the art project along with a few of his own, the opening semester for the fall class had reached its conclusion. The facilities and dorms had begun to empty out for the time being, but as Mokuba made his way into the dormitory, this exodus was in actuality his reason for still being there.

"Heh, how long has it been since a girl asked me over to her room?" he reflected with a chuckle while heading up the stairs, "Usually, it's one or two times over at my place and never again."

The calendar had now hit the middle of December as the Asian university sported his finest coat as he walked the Seattle dorm's halls. With autumn rolling over into winter, the students were beginning to disperse for their respective holiday plans. He himself had no such plans since he attended the college from home but a certain coed student he had grown close to had announced her intention to return to her family for the Christmas break and had extended an invitation to offer a fond farewell before the weeks they would be spending apart.

"It's not locked. You can let yourself in Mokuba," the girl's voice called from inside

"Hello, what do we have here?" Mokuba eyed his new surroundings as he was let into the dorm room. A mix of electronic devices, textbooks, and hanging, custom decorations filled the condensed space

"It's not much, but it's the space Lexi and I share," Rebecca explained, "She's already left for Christmas while I head out tomorrow."

"I'm glad you cared enough to wish me goodbye, " he smirked, "Most girls rarely do for me."

"I'm sorry to hear that, I just realized that I am going to kind of miss you and had been hoping to spend some time together before I go," her two index fingers fiddled with each other, "Is that so odd?"

"Oh, you mean that kind of quality time? I don't think I've ever seen you be so forward about it."

"No!" she objected before rectifying her position, "Well, I mean yes, kinda... but it's not as though I solely spend time with you for sex, right? I'm allowed to just ask for some once in a while, aren't I?"

Rebecca was right. More and more over the past several weeks, they had been taking more time to enjoy each other's company simply for the pure sake of it. Something in her had changed in the time since the art project and the boy had been feeling it as well.

"No, you don't," he freely admitted, "The conversations we've had in and out of class have been honestly enlightening. I like having you around."

"Me too," the blonde sighed, "Is it okay of me to just... enjoy being around you a little longer before I go?

"Sure, I think that's fair," Mokuba smiled.

Looking around from the bed, the male made a brief inspection of the room she and her friend had put together. It wasn't nearly as spacious as what he was used to, but he could tell that legitimate thought had gone into how to best make the most of it. Areas for work and leisure were well laid out and defined although her computer table seemed to be a mix of both.

"I can tell that's a high-end camera in that laptop you've got hooked up there," he noted, "Chat and stream much?"

"Somewhat, gotta make the most efficient use of my time and energy after all."

"Definitely seems to me you've earned some R and R."

"Think you're the guy to provide some?"

"Perhaps."

Leaning forward, the two gently rubbed their noses together as each of them took a hand and found a place for it to rest against the other's chest. It didn't take long for mere touching to evolve into taking turns squeezing one another, the feeling of clothing obstructing full contact soon became quite aggravating as well with Mokuba abruptly making a move for the bottom of Rebecca's shirt.

"Wait," he suddenly let go of the fabric before anything could be removed, "How about we take advantage of that investment you made over there?"

"What do you mean?" she blinked.

"The camera in your computer," he pointed, "Let's turn it on."

"Huh?" the scholar blushed, "I've never used it for anything like that despite what you may think of me. Just because of what happened with Alexis doesn't mean I'm ready to go live around the world with my intimate moments."

"No need to stream anything directly. We'll just record a video that you can freely use or delete as you wish, only on your computer too. How about it?"

Despite the seeming absurdity, the idea sat in her head far better than she would have expected it to after just a few moments. If it were for their eyes only she felt a chance, just a chance, of perhaps capturing something neither of them would ever want to forget.

"I guess there's no harm in it..." she giggled as she got up.

Even without a live audience waiting on the other end, the atmosphere between them had undeniably changed with the knowledge that their every action from this point on would be digitally preserved. Initially, it led them to be more cautious with their behavior, going back to straightforward kissing despite being on the cusp of undressing one another in the moments just prior though. Slowly but surely, however, the lock between their lips clamped tighter and tighter as their hands grew more curious.

"Hey, come on now," Mokuba chuckled, "Just do what you always do, Becky."

"You sure got used to using that nickname fast. I should be saying the same to you though," she retorted. "I felt you getting ready to take my top off before."

"It's not good to always be in a hurry."

"If you're not, then I'm not either."

Back to kissing they went, but, rather than taking their clothes straight off, their hands instead slipped into each others' shirts to take a feel at the smooth skin they both concealed underneath. Mokuba was hardly the athletic type, but his body was just well maintained enough to keep at a healthy weight without more fat than necessary or advisable. Rebecca's back was an absolute delight for him to run his palms around with how recently she had just showered.

'Look at us," Rebecca giggled, "smooching and cuddling almost like a real couple."

"It's kinda nice," he murmured.

"But let's not start pretending that we aren't looking forward to something much nicer here."

"Of course not," Mokuba's hands began to slide lower along with hers down their sides, "I'm not good with the indirect approach to things. All I know is to cut straight through to what I want, and what I want is you."

Taking hold of her wrist, Mokuba guided her free hand around to rest atop his obscenely bulging groin. He pressed down on her fingers to encourage her to take a proper feel of it before using both of his own hands to cup her face and focus on his continued wrestling with her mouth. The way the boy moaned into her lips when she began to fondle his arousal was all the guidance she needed to keep going. While playing around, she could feel how the fabric in the area had been worn down and loosened over time as it had been repeatedly tasked with restraining the beast within. Even so, Mokuba admirably kept his full attention on her which she unexpectedly found to be very sweet of him.

"Mokubaaa, what are you doing?" Rebecca murmured.

"Giving you a good show. I don't want to record something that won't be worth watching."

"But you're so..."

"I know. Don't worry about that yet."

Rebecca found herself pulled in ever closer to the boy, hoisting herself up into his lap so that their bodies were lined up with one another from where their tongues remained interlocked with one another down to where his tented groin pushed up directly into hers. He could feel how her loins soaked onto his as his own genitals grew hard and moist within their confinement. The building tension and friction between the two was as intoxicating as it was frustrating. They moaned all the more loudly against each other with every grind of their anxious hips, neither wanting to stop long enough to move on to the next step.

"Come on, Mokubaaa," she whined between kisses, "We can't... just keep..."

"I don't... see why not..."

"But I know... you can feel it... I want it... so bad..."

"Yeah... me too, Rebecca..."

"So then... who should..."

"Please... Do as you wish..."

"Then let's do it together... for the camera..."

Standing up together, Rebecca hurriedly tossed aside her shirt as Mokuba stood before the recording lens with her. With a smile towards their high-definition reflections, each put their hands around the other's waist simultaneously. The male casually slipped his partner's pants down, but she made a much more aggressive showing in snapping his fly open which had been holding on by a mere thread by then to begin with. Now left in just their underwear, Mokuba ran his hands tenderly along her hips while her palm rested comfortably atop his distended boxer briefs barely containing his awakened arousal.

"Is there anything... special... you'd like me to do here, Mokuba?" she cooed while caressing his confined hardness.

"It's your video. Feel free to put exactly what you want to see on it."

At such an invitation, there was nothing for her to do next but unleash his beast beckoning between their legs. There was no need to do anything excessive for the grand reveal as she humbly tugged and pulled down the waist and on his bottoms. Rebecca knew what awaited inside could more than speak for itself. Once freed, Mokuba's gargantuan erection stood out and proud for the camera, casually stretching past her navel when she held it up to tenderly stroke with a free hand.

"I think it goes without saying how much I love getting a good look at this thing by now," she purred.

"For today, you can look as much as you want."

"Then let's get closer."

Rebecca happily dropped to her knees where his monstrous cock awaited to be admired at eye level. Checking herself on the screen once more, she gave a sly wink upon seeing just how vastly Mokuba's dick outsized her blonde head before holding it up to kiss along the side. Smiling down at her, he couldn't resist letting out an adoring sigh.

"I hope you know that I will definitely miss you once you're gone," the boy remarked.

"I'm only leaving for a few weeks," she reminded him.

"I know, but I'm talking about the bigger picture too," he clarified, "I don't know how long this arrangement we have will last in the grand scheme of things, but it's something I'll always remember fondly. I want you to keep that in mind, that's all."

"Awww, you don't have to say stuff like that now," the girl paused to remove her own underwear while her man got more comfortable by pulling up a chair for himself, "That means I have to put a little extra into my treatment now."

"I'll be sure to return the favor in full," the amorous boy smirked back.

Now fully in the nude together with him, Rebecca steadied herself with both hands taking hold of Mokuba's extensive length. A voracious shudder rocked through him to welcome her caring grip. Merely a well-placed squeeze was all it took to draw a healthy bead of pre-cum from his glans. Her fingers took special care in kneading his erect flesh while the fluids secreting from it just before her eyes gradually beckoned her as the studious girl licked her lips. Mokuba made no effort to hold in a relieved groan from up above.

"Enjoying yourself already?" she inquired.

"You told me before I shouldn't pretend not to."

"Then let me hear even more from you, Mokuba."

Shifting her arms, the blonde scholar moved her right hand over to fondle his scrotum while the right now assumed full responsibility for his shaft. Even his individually heavy testicles were a challenge for her diminutive palm while her fingers couldn't independently take full hold of his hefty girth. Still, Rebecca's time with him had taught her well the value of quality over quantity and her hands adeptly adapted to applying their ministrations in the manner they were most effective. Her digits attentively massaged his sensitive underside while her other hand faithfully cradled his balls to comfortably support their virile weight.

"Oh fuck, Rebecca," the boy openly made his satisfaction known, "Even I never learned to jerk myself off that well."

"At your rare size, skilled foreplay is a must," she said back to him and the camera, "This will be your video too. You should be able to show people how to handle your dick properly if needed. It's a full twenty-five centimeters by the way, before any future viewers accuse me of talking in girl inches."

This comment drew audible laughter from the male before the shivers took back over as Rebecca resumed her work. From tip to base, she weaved her hand along his towering member, diligently ensuring that no vital spot on it went unattended. Her treatment of his balls was delicate and precise, respectfully tending to the true source of his overwhelming masculinity. In turn, the head began to billow with his shaft throbbing so mightily that she was optimistic she'd be able to see his pulse on video. His voice maintained a low growl to provide as much of a show for her ears as her eyes. He'd never looked quite as imposing to her as he did now nor quite as delicious.

"Alright, Mokuba," her lips clenched in mental preparation, "It's time to truly put myself to the test and really show you what I can do.

"You'll get no pressure from me. I'm totally here for you today." he braced himself.

Still lending both hands for support, Rebecca made space for herself and leaned to kiss the tip of Mokuba's member, lapping up any excess fluids that had accumulated while she was there. With his raunchy taste on her tongue at last, the college girl curled her lips and went in to take his burgeoning cock's head into her mouth entirely. As had become well-practiced for her by this point, she paced herself with steady breaths, devouring this thick meat inch-by-inch with her cheeks and throat. Mokuba's voice hit its loudest note thus far as she managed to reach and even exceed three-quarters of the way down his shaft with her lips while her hands remained firm upon his base and testicles.

"Damn, I don't know how I'll ever find anyone with a throat as open for me as yours," he briefly grunted while she continued to forge ahead.

The building tension between them had caused a little bit of extra zest to develop for her in his already rich flavor. Her tongue made good time in licking off the coating of sweat that had enveloped his member to replace it with her loving saliva, savoring every bit she could further manage to cram into her mouth. His elated groans and expression as she went deeper made it oh so tempting to pull her lips back to taunt him, but with the camera still rolling, Rebecca remained focused on committing her best efforts to the video. She strengthened her suction around his shaft while her tongue planted itself against his bloated underside to rub along him where it was most needed.

Her hands were also able to pick up the pace with the assistance her lightly bobbing head now provided. Pausing to flick a strand of hair out of her eyes, Rebecca gripped his exposed base with renewed vigor in how she spun and twisted her fingers around it. His balls became more visibly anxious in how they tightened in preparation of their owner's oncoming eruption. The kind woman helped them along with gentle kneading applied within their smooth sack.

Mokuba was utterly beside himself against the intricate understanding of his nether regions she now displayed. He knew his whole life that girls made some fun faces when shown a dick like his but never before had their apparent amazement ever translated to their actions quite like this. Rebecca was indeed sucking him off as though he were the last man she'd ever seen, taking the challenge to maximize not only her own sense of arousal and pride but his own rapturous pleasure as well. He practically felt guilty to be receiving a blowjob this good but held fast in vowing to express his gratitude as best he could.

"Fuck, you're absolutely amazing, Becky," he affectionately rested a hand atop her head, not to pull her closer but merely to warmly stroke her golden locks, "I never even dreamed it could feel like this."

The Japanese student had more he wanted to his sentiments but the sensations of her throat bearing down upon him momentarily halted him from speaking further. Rebecca made sure to be mindful of her breathing as his approaching orgasm swelled his erection further as if attempting to break her jaw, but she would not be dissuaded from pursuing the creamy load this sudden surge promised.

Mokuba eyed the computer screen from the side to get an extra angle of how her head continued to bop in rhythm atop his length, reaffirming to him her explicit desire to have him cumming down her throat. While he was more than happy to do so, he also saw his own important opportunity presenting itself before him.

"Okay, I'm gonna cum real soon for you here. Take as much of it as you want," he massaged her scalp, "No matter what, I promise you we won't be nearly finished after this, so you had best be prepared, Becky."

Once she gave her approval with a quick hand gesture, Mokuba craned his neck and shut his eyes to hone in on the bevy of sensations spiraling around him. His balls continued to churn up her spunk as her suction vowed to drain it all straight out of him. Her tongue had fully turned its attention entirely to his very favorite spot along his juicy foreskin. Feeling the dam ready to break, Mokuba brought his other hand to the back of her head to further balance himself through the oncoming flood.

"Shit! I'm cumming Rebecca!"

Upon his declaration, Rebecca opened her throat and stomach to welcome the first gushing ropes of his spunk pouring down. There was utterly no hiding from or obscuring the raw taste of his semen splashing itself squarely upon her tongue as it burst forth in wave after wave, not that she'd want to of course. The taste of his pearl white essence filling her checks was somehow heavenly to her despite its innate bitterness, seeming that her recommendations to change his diet were paying off. More than satisfied with the results of her efforts, Rebecca held him snugly in her mouth for well over a minute swallowing his spunk until the very last traces of his ejaculation had tapered off.

"Becky... that was... unbelievable...: Mokuba panted as she worked to finish off his voluminous load.

While the male tried to catch his breath, his partner managed to work the last of his cum down to a single mouthful that she turned to show off to the camera before finally gulping it down entirely. Normally such an eruption would weigh heavily on his stamina, but Mokuba recovered as quickly as his body would allow with a certain promise weighing much more heavily on his mind.

"Beyond delectable," Rebecca spoke to the lens before stepping back over towards Mokuba's chair, "I hope it was as good for you as it was for me."

"How can you even say that? You're soaking wet down there and haven't even been touched yet," he pointed out her vaginal fluids that had smeared all over her thighs.

In her excitement to make him blow, Rebecca hadn't even offered a finger to her pussy which was virtually aching with excitement by then. Seeing her loins glistening so brightly actually prompted a blush to emerge on her cheeks but any bashfulness she felt was whisked away by his hands coming up to grasp her shoulder as he stood before her once more.

"It's alright, Becky. That just makes it easier for me to hold up my end of the deal," Mokuba smiled at her sincerely.

"You don't need to. I'm the one who started this. It was fun for me. I'm just glad it was good for you too."

"I'm sure it was but when I see you put in that sort of effort for me... well, I simply can't justify not giving you everything I've got in return."

BEWD4133
BEWD4133
55 Followers