Pulling Favors Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Briefly returning his smile, Rebecca was prompted to glance back down by a sudden poking above her groin. Even after letting him go before, Mokuba's erection never receded below half-mast, but now as he gazed appreciatively upon her, it was proudly rising back to full and beyond against her belly. Quite nearly reaching up to her ribcage, his manhood was every bit and more as long, thick, and veiny as it was at the peak of her foreplay. The boy's mammoth arousal strove towards its very pinnacle without her lifting another finger, betrayed wildly by the gentle grin he continued to show.

"Wow, I can't wait to see how all that comes through on camera," she returned her eyes to meet his intimate stare.

"I'll shoot any kind of picture that you ask for while you're away," he offered, "But now it's about time for me to take care of you."

"Is that what that monstrous boner is for?" Rebecca smirked.

"You've made it clear that you like it monstrous so that's what you'll get from me."

"It's certainly appreciated, Mokuba. I used to feel pretty unremarkable, but then I realized how good you gave it to me even when you had the option to go with Alexis and her gigantic tits. Being friends with her would leave a sense of inadequacy every now and then. It made me kinda grateful, you know."

"Having options your whole life like I have only makes one more discerning for what truly matters. You've given me things nobody else could have with a nice body alone. It's time for me to repay that with some interest."

Quickly checking the room, Mokuba knew the view of the bed on the recorded video wouldn't be quite nearly as good as compared to the chair they were currently standing by. Rebecca's overall comfort was his top priority but an idea on how to spice up the presentation just a little more popped into his head before deciding to move. Settling on his next course of action, he swapped their current positions and gestured for her to take a seat as he crouched down before her.

"Oh," she took note of him spreading her thighs and flexing his own tongue, "I guess turnabout is the most effective form of fair play."

"You just sit yourself down there like I did. It's my turn for some fun," Mokuba began to crouch down.

Rather than go straight for her loins, the Asian male started by going in towards his woman's chest. Rebecca's still respectably sized chest sported perky pink nipples that had grown quite erect themselves amidst the conversation. He set a hand on one and his mouth on the other to tweak and nibble at the girl's aroused nubs. His free hand went down to stroke his ever-enlarging penis still held out in clear view of the camera.

'Wow, don't you look like something right out of a wet dream," Rebecca quipped with an accompanying quiver.

"That's the idea," he retorted, "Let's give you something for your fingers to enjoy while watching this later."

Continuing to play with her breasts, Mokuba muzzled his nose into her cleavage while still lightly playing with herself. His hands showed off their own skills in maintaining the unique manner of fondling their distinct bodies demanded while slowly moving his face down her abdomen, planting kisses as he went.

"Mmm... what a gentleman you are," the blonde purred with the odor of her pussy filling his nose as he drew closer.

"But of course, we have to get you lubed up and ready," Mokuba prepared his lips.

With her loins spread before him, the male slipped his tongue into the center of Rebecca's trembling folds. The heated fluids seeping through had pretty thoroughly soaked her entire midsection which suited his purposes more than perfectly.

"Ah, here it is," he started to lick away at her, "Just the kind of hot, wet pussy I was looking for.

His initial ministrations were plenty effective but also well-controlled and restrained compared to the all-out assault she had unleashed on him in the same position just prior. It definitely got her warmed up pretty quickly as the ticklish manner that his tongue shot around her groin in got her giggling sweetly. Mokuba seemed to take this as a sign of success with how he looked up into her eyes once more.

"There we go. How's that for you?'

"It's good. It's good," Rebecca shivered in delight.

"Glad to hear, but this is just so we can get started for real," he lifted himself to offer a clearer view of the way he continued to stroke his near-totally hardened length, "You understand where this is going, right?"

"Oh yes, oh yes, I see," she checked him once more on the screen where he seemed to have adopted the presence and composure of a proper porn star.

"Just wanted to make sure you got one last proper look before I really get to it," he boasted, raising himself higher above her in more ways than one.

Her wild-haired but stunningly erotic classmate moved his kisses up from Rebecca's lower mouth back to her upper one. He leaned into her while continuing to pinch her nipples and now brazenly pumping his shaft just above where her own crotch awaited it. It entranced her eyes even as she still melted into the kiss where she sampled his taste on her lips.

"You feel fine announcing exactly how big it is, but that's just fine with me as long as you understand that all of it is going into that tight little pussy," Mokuba brashly groped himself for all present and future eyes watching.

Given his current position, the girl mostly immediately made note of how his wholly-engorged cock measured nearly up as well with her thigh as her forearm, mentally estimating how far past her navel it would reach if shoved in all the way. Even having done it with him before she still couldn't say for sure how much it could hurt or if it would even fit at all with the way it still seemed to be growing in such a hyper-aroused state. However, the agreement he proposed between them held true as she held every intention of and even looked forward to rediscovering the answers.

"Yes, you're right. I am. I do," the proud scholar outwardly reaffirmed her convictions, "I want it, Mokuba. I want you."

"Same here, Becky," he retreated for the moment.

Standing back up, Rebecca got on her tiptoes to kiss him squarely on the lips one final time. Resting her hand over his atop his erection, she took a last look at herself on the camera before turning entirely towards the bed.

"Shall we move over?" she gestured.

Mokuba followed her lead with a nod as they plopped onto the mattress together with no regard for the mass of laundry they were about to ruin, their shared moisture already starting to seep into the bedsheets. With the extra space now available, both partners were happy to lie down next to one another for a more intimate embrace.

"Come on. enough of the tough guy act," Rebecca teased, "Going around with your cock like that unattended for this long can't be good for you."

"Probably not but I have the rest of my life to fret about my blood pressure and chug Viagra. For now, all I need is sexy little you."

"Still I'd feel better getting that beast in my pussy sooner rather than later."

"Oh, I'm sure that would make you feel better, wouldn't it?"

"Then what are you waiting for, big guy?" she rolled onto her back and hoisted her legs into the air.

Despite her modest appearance, Rebecca's flexibility was unexpectedly such that it posed her no trouble to pull her ankles all the way behind her ears and head. Unable to imagine it a few months back with the boy, there she now lay. Unabashed, unguarded, and unobstructed to claim as he wished.

"Holy shit, Rebecca," Mokuba sat on his knees, awestruck at the sight of her, "How long have you been able to do that for?"

"...To be honest, I'm not entirely sure... I kind of just did it, I guess..." the American girl laughed uneasily as a fresh silence came between them.

Of course, Mokuba knew what he was going to do next. They had done it in more than a handful of different ways before already but something about this one was, as though it was his first time all over again and not just with Rebecca. Even the day he lost his virginity in high school had nerves jangling like this with his partner back then tapping out before even getting in halfway. This time he was faced with a girl ready to truly go all the way before and only the sure feeling of his erect dick's pulse raging with blood, refusing to retreat even in the slightest, kept him from considering backing out himself. Still, he couldn't bring himself to move forward either without taking the time to say at least something to her.

"I feel bad to admit that I hadn't considered this until just now but..." he paused, "I can't help but feel that you've changed quite a bit since we first met..."

"Oh.... yeah..." the broader implications of Rebecca's pose sunk into her mind on a slight delay, "Yeah, I can't deny that I have."

"Of course, you've always stood out to me, but I suppose I never believed I'd have this sort of relationship with anyone."

"Naturally you've changed too..." she held her lewd position despite her thoughtful words, "I thought you were just a... excuse the ironic choice of words, cocky meathead to have a fun fling with and spend more time gossiping about than hanging out with."

"I probably was. Hard for someone in my position not to be."

"True but my point is, somewhere along the way you seem to have brought yourself down to my level. You bothered to get to really know me instead of moving on and adding to your body count, and now I feel like I want to know you back so..."

As exposed as they've ever been in several ways, the bare-naked duo stopped for a whole minute to take in the mood and truly decide if they were ready to proceed. Somehow, their answers both came at the exact same time in the exact same way.

"I guess we're more than just friends with benefits now, huh?... "

Both were also quick to rectify their statements.

"I mean, I never would have expected you to start dating me or anything," Mokuba interjected first. "I don't want to tie you down over a few fun flings."

"I know you're busy too," Rebecca replied, "I'm sure your parents aren't interested in hearing you went and got some kind of girlfriend so soon after coming to this university. I'd rather we get to take our time with this stuff."

"Still, it's nice to blow off steam with someone you truly enjoy being with."

"Yeah, I think we are more than just friends but only a little bit."

"How much of a little bit?"

"I'd say about the size of that cannon you haven't stopped aiming at my poor holes since we got here," she reminded him of their still tense situation.

Having his boner further pointed out after all that between them alerted Mokuba to the stress his long-retained tautness was placing in his loins.

"Oof, you're right. Being this horny really is going to become a health hazard for me," he mused

"Then let's drop the awkward worrying and get to it," Rebecca held her ankles back even more boldly, "At least this one time I'm yours to drive that horse cock into as far as you wish. I want to feel all of it, Mokuba, got it?"

"Yeah, yeah, I hear you," he exhaled and resumed his way down on the path she had laid out for him

Getting on his knees just before her widened hips, Mokuba took one last chance to savor the heightened sense of intimacy between them. Grabbing her legs to ensure he could advance unimpeded, the male stopped to gaze down at the fellow baring her very womanhood at him and the still monstrous erection he sported between them looming over it.

"...You're still on the pill, right?" his last shred of rationality managed to speak up in time.

"Of course, of course, I could never forget after inviting you over like this."

"Okay, good, thanks," he sighed with relief.

"I mean... I wouldn't even know where to find a condom for that," she ogled his cock, certainly as colossal as she had ever seen it, towering mightily above her well-primed pussy.

"Yeah, it's something else, and I don't know how I'd ever be able to pull out like this. After all that extra stuff you said, I can't imagine not cumming as hard as I can in there. At least this time, I want you to feel so much of me in there that you never forget"

"Yes, you can, come, do it," the blonde brushed his long black hair with a free hand, "Even if we don't know how long this will last, I want you to leave a mark in me that I'll feel for years.

Nodding to each other in a final approval, All lingering reservations were disposed of as their spines stiffened for the time of their lives. Mokuba's bulbous gland got itself quickly reacquainted with Rebecca's welcoming folds when he readied his hips before boring into her canal with a grand thrust.

Simply entering her had Mokuba's voice ringing out to her at a pitch she had never experienced in any of their prior times together. He wasn't holding himself back in any facet as he plunged through her vaginal walls until his tip found her cervix awaiting his arrival with his balls pressing against her rear. Just being fully enveloped in Rebecca's cavern was enough for Mokuba to begin letting out unrestrained calls of elation and even at the risk of being overheard through the wall, his coed classmate couldn't resist joining him.

"Daaaaaamn, Rebecca! You feel so fucking good coiling around me! It's so warm and wet!"

"Unnnnff... You're huge... hard... you're splitting me open!...."

"Fuck! I can't even... I can't.... fuck! It's never felt like this before..."

Relocating his grip from her legs to her shoulders, Mokuba held Rebecca all the more securely when he was ready to really move. Her canal was virtually immaculate in how it remembered and retained his penis' utterly obscene shape as he started to make his way out and back in, clinging to him extra-snug each time he went balls deep with one of his lunges. The girl couldn't get her head wholly wrapped around what she was feeling. It certainly hurt at least a little but it wasn't the least bit unpleasant. How could it be knowing the truly rare specimen and pure passion packed into the immense hardness rearranging her innards. It was like getting a bit of tough exercise her body had been needing for years. The vivid feel for each quaking throb pumping through his dick as it pressed into her core was truly without comparison or replication. She'd surely be sore later but that was later. This all was what she urgently needed right then and now.

"Please, come here, Mokuba," she reached up with her legs as her mind slowly cleared, "So big... so burly... Let's go and get you nice and deep in there now."

Her ankles connected behind his back and steadily drew him in. His subsequent thrusts grew more and more decisive with her carefully locking him in place.

"Alright, I'm coming, I'm coming, Shit, it's getting even tighter," Mokuba leaned ever deeper into her fervent, absolute embrace.

Now thoroughly ensnared by the woman he claimed, Mokuba grew more confident in his rhythm as she proved her ability to handle, or at least endure; his thrusts. Feeling his balls slap against her bottom after plowing through enough times finally started to awaken his true desire and present a renewed pressure billowing within his loins. Meanwhile, Rebecca had become so well-tuned to the size, shape, and texture of his burgeoning manhood that even the slightest changes in it could no longer elude her.

"Mmmm... you've really broken me in now, Mokuba..." the girl growled.

"You're the one... who's not letting go..." he laughed back weekly.

"Yeah, I've totally got you by the balls, huh, with that big cock comfy and snug in there."

"I can feel myself, starting to get closer...."

"Yes, it's growing, throbbing... I can feel it all... Let's feel even more Mokuba, let's cum together..."

"Sure, if you can last long enough for it..."

With nowhere else to go, Mokuba went all the way down to get his lips locked together with hers as well as his hips were below. They promptly drowned out their shared cries of pleasure as their tongues came together in a clash nearly as heated as the one taking place between their loins. Mokuba was indeed approaching his orgasm with his balls churning up a storm with Rebecca operating on a hair trigger anxious to explode alongside him. It was euphoric beyond their current compression to keep crashing into one another at full force over and over. Each pulsation they felt rush through the other brought them one beat closer to the grand finale.

"Almost there, I'm almost there, Becky..."

"Let yourself go. Savor it. I can handle it, Mokuba. All of it."

Any further attempts at sweet talk were mostly drowned out by an ever-building succession of grunts and groans. Never before had Mokuba felt more like the four-legged, well-endowed mammal he had at least in part been named after. He continued wildly pounding away at her flesh as she clung to him like an animal in heat. All he could think of was how much he wanted to pump this girl who had come to so passionately embrace him completely full with his seed. If not for that, he would have been more than content to have this moment last the whole night as would she, but the time was upon them and Rebecca welcomed the wondrous occasion with all the strength in her legs to hold him close with her climax at last crashing down upon her.

"Take it, Rebecca!" Mokuba hit his own orgasm with a thunderous roar of her name.

Their heads were spinning as Mokuba's balls-deep beast of a member unleashed its greatest onslaught yet against her undulated innards. Heaps of his vigorous sperm swarmed her quaking core warmly aided by her canal gleefully wringing out every spurt it could from him. Rebecca soon lost count of the throbs that accompanied each wave surging through her and being further stirred by his lunging hips. The overwhelming size and volume of his pulsing manhood indeed left an imprint upon her body and mind that would likely never fade and she soaked it all into her consciousness over the minutes it took for the rapturous sensations to fully subside. Even when it seemed he had finally emptied himself to his last drop, Mokuba kept himself buried nicely within her walls just to bathe in their warmth and moisture until his partner saw fit to release him.

"Do I dare look at what you did to my bedsheets just now," the blonde spoke up following a prolonged silence.

"Whatever I have to contribute to getting them cleaned will be more than worth it," the Japanese male sighed.

"I don't even feel you getting entirely soft in there. Don't tell me you've still got more."

"No, I think that's all I've got in me for today. I'm just savoring the moment, like you said."

"Yeah, I've never experienced anything like it. Thank you, Mokuba," her ankles calmly unlocked from his waist.

"Again, I feel like I should be thanking you, Becky," he nearly fell over backward after pulling out.

Catching his breath, Mokuba took notice of the laptop that had continued to capture their borderline feral behavior from a distance. The boy pulled himself up to pause the recording so as not to have it run too long needlessly. He plopped himself back by Rebecca's side with her beaming face proudly looking him over.

"Thanks for the video, Mokuba," she sat herself up, "I think we put something together that can only be seen to be believed.

"No problem. It was... fun."

"I'll bet it was."

"You know," he shifted subjects, "With this big dick of mine, porn and such had always stood out as an easy career option. Up until now, it was only thinking about the disappointment my wealthy family would feel that kept me from doing it. Like I'm meant to do more with all the privileges I've been afforded."

"Oh Mokuba, that's no way to make strong life plans."

"I know, but since meeting you. I've honestly come to appreciate the true joy in sex. So many bimbos in high school just treated me like an oversized dildo, you know."