Pulling Strings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She seemed to cum at least twice, possibly thrice, before the grip on my air went from pulling to pushing. I relented, and rose to look down at her, her face and chest flushed, sweat beading her forehead, and the most beautiful expression on her face. She looked like the goddess she was.

"Oh god Kenneth, that was the most amazing orgasm I've ever had! What have you done to me?"

I slid up to lie beside her, cuddling together while she regained her breath and her senses. "That was wonderful" I said. "I enjoyed you so much, and you seemed to enjoy it too."

"The best ever" she said, paraphrasing my earlier comment on her own oral efforts.

"Your other lovers didn't perform so well, then?"

"There are no others. just me and my toy. I've waited and practiced and dreamed of this day." Her hand slipped between us to fondle my hardness, which was back from it's slumber.

"No one? But I though you wanted to learn..."

"I wanted you. I told you so. I wanted to learn, and I wanted you to teach me. All you could give me was advice and my toy, so I made the best of what I had. Can we start our next lesson?"

"Melissa? You're still a virgin? Are you sure about this?"

She laughed, saying "If you're wondering about my hymen, that toy took it the very first day I got it. I went straight home and tried it. Slowly, carefully, and immediately. And every day since, I've practiced and practiced, hoping that when I was ready, you'd accept me. That you'd teach me the rest."

"You are so beautiful, so amazing, I don't know how or why I got so lucky, but you're here. And I will not disappoint you."

I sat up next to her, and swept my gaze and my hands along her nubile young body. "Did you bring any condoms?" I asked.

"I'm on the pill, and you are my first lover, do we need one?"

"I haven't been with anyone in over 5 years, and before that I had a vasectomy. So I am clean and sterile."

"Make love to me, Kenneth."

"For your first time, I want you on top."

She laughed and we switched places on the bed. Straddling my hips, she leaned in to kiss me fervently, passionately, until we were starving for oxygen. I could feel her wet heat against my hardness, as she slowly shifted her weight on me. Finally breaking our kiss, she sat upright, raised herself aloft, and reached for me.

I felt her hand moving my cock around, as she tried to position me just so. "I never tried this way with my toy. It doesn't lend itself to this very well. I'm usually on my back or on my hands and knees." Then she pressed herself down onto me, taking it slowly, gently. She leaned forward to plant her hands on my chest. "Oh god, this is so good, sooo goooood" she groaned. Bottoming out, she sat staring at me, gently running fingers through the graying hair on my chest. "Wow. I thought when I saw you, that it would feel just like my toy. But it doesn't, not at all. This is so much better!"

With that, she started to play. She bounced up and down for a while, breasts wobbling, hair swirling, suddenly yelping and shuddering on me as she came. Collapsing on me, breathing hard for a minute or two, whilst her pussy throbbed and rippled on me.

Smiling that amazing smile of hers, she pushed herself back up, and started grinding on me in little circular motions. This apparently worked even better, as she kept it up for about 5 minutes before squealing through a couple of orgasms. Once again, she slumped down onto my chest, and I could feel her heart beating madly in hers.

When her pussy relaxed again, and she stirred, she sat up and said "That was better than anything I've ever felt. Even better than your wonderful tongue. Can we trade places now?"

"As you wish" I said.

"Oh Westley!" she replied with laugh. "Farm boy, make love to me now!" she demanded.

With a chuckle, I rolled her over and we kissed again. I reached down to guide myself into her beautiful warmth, and god she was tight. I knew I wouldn't last long like this, and I told her so. "I've already had the best time of my life, please just enjoy me, the way I enjoyed you." she said.

I kissed her again as i began to slowly push my aching cock in and out of her. We could hear the wet sloppy sounds of her pussy as I fucked her. I pushed myself up on my elbows and tucked an errant strand of hair behind her ear. Her smile was amazing, and she felt so alive beneath me! I rocked my hips as my thrusting increased in force and speed, which stimulated her clit. Her smile changed to laughter as she approached orgasm, crying out to me "Oh god yes! Yes!"

I was getting closer myself, and then she looked deep into my eyes, saying "I love you". That triggered me, and I humped madly at her, pounding myself deep into her, over and over, until I spasmed in bliss. I felt and heard her answering orgasm as we tumbled from our peaks to lay panting against each other, sharing breath, sharing heartbeats, sharing souls.

"Oh god, Melissa, I love you too." This, torn from me, how and why could this be happening?

She kissed me again. "I hoped, I prayed, I wished, I waited so long for this. Thank you."

Not wanting to crush her, I lifted off her, and slowly pulled my shrinking cock from her welcoming heat. "Yipe! Hey, I thought you were fixed!" she exclaimed as my issue came pouring out of her. Too late, the duvet cover needs washing now for sure.

"A vasectomy doesn't change how much comes out, just what's in it, or not in it, so to speak. And you knew from that blowjob how much I cum."

"My toy never made this much of a mess, that's for sure." she said with a laugh.

"Let's take a shower, and then we can have something to eat, and we can talk, OK?"

She looked a trifle worried about the 'talking' part, but the shower was definitely of interest to her! We spent a long time in the hot spray, exploring, touching and teasing each other. And we did incidentally get clean. We dried each other off, and I got a spare bathrobe for her.

I made some sandwiches, and poured a couple of glasses of lemonade. We ate, and I asked her about school. She had just graduated high school with top honours, and was intending to go to Queens in Kingston, come September.

Now we has to discuss 'Us'.

"Melissa, you're 18, you have your whole life ahead of you. I'm 58, due to retire in 2 years. I'm afraid that if we pursue any kind of relationship it will end badly, and most badly for you."

Once again she surprised me by simply laughing at me. "Silly man! You've probably got another good twenty years in you. Do you want to waste it mowing your lawn and doing your laundry, or do you want to live?"

I blinked at her in surprise, and she continued, "Do you think I would deny myself my true love simply because it may be cut short? Are you tied to this place? Could you follow me to Kingston?"

My mind spun, I felt totally disoriented for a moment, and I looked into those crystal grey eyes. And I was lost. Strings, pulling me out of the quiet, common existence I was in. Strings, hauling me out of a rut that I hadn't known I had fallen into. Strings, pulling on my heart, making me love again.

"Yes" I managed to choke out.

She smiled that awesome, devastating smile of hers, and said "Kenneth Brock, will you marry me?"

This had started with her tears two years ago and it was going to end with mine today.

"Yes"

12