Pulling the Train

Story Info
Joe and his friends lets his little sister pull the train.
2.9k words
4.04
57.2k
86
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a new story I wrote.

It is pretty rough, so if you didn't like my last, you should probably stop now.

If you continue to read I hope you find something you like. I did.

Enjoy!

Eva was a small girl.

She had always been a small girl. And very shy.

Her mom was worried about her because although she was very cute, for some reason she had never had a boyfriend. It probably had to do with her shyness but still, a mom worries.

She was 18, and when her mom was that age she was almost married.

Eva was 4'9 and very skinny. She was still totally flat and probably always would be, but she had small shapely hips and with that, a round firm butt.

Her big brother Joe was the opposite. He was big and muscular, played in the football team and always had a lot of girlfriends. To be perfectly honest, their mom had the opposite worries for him. Did Joe even respect girls or were they just something to use.

She had heard the names he called them and she knew for sure that he had sex with any girl he brought home. She had accidentally walked in on Joe with girls a few times.

That was not something any mom should see. Their mom had brought it up with her husband but he just told her that's how boys were. Nothing to worry about. But she still worried, and she felt bad for the girls.

She was however, happy when Eva told her she had been invited to a party. The only problem was that Joe was going too. So now she worried about what kind of boys were going to go to the party.

If they were like her son, she would rather that Eva stayed home.

But the day had come and Eva still wanted to go. She had bought herself a new dress that looked beautiful on her thin frame and her mom hoped that the boys would be nice to her.

----------

Joe could not believe that his annoying little sister was going to the party. She was such a nerd and so boring and innocent. He would not let anyone knew she was his sister. He would not even pretend that she was there.

He already had chosen a girl he wanted to fuck. She was really hot and such a braggy little bitch. He would show her what he thought of her.

If she put up too much of a fight, him and his friends would find someone to pull the train. That was always fun.

----------

Eva had put on her new dress. It was a little tighter than she was comfortable with, but mom said she looked very pretty in it. She really hoped a cute boy would hit on her. She had always been to shy to really talk with boys and was still a virgin, but she had hopes.

Once she got to the party, she could not find the girl that had invited her. Actually she could not find anyone she knew at all.

Her brother Joe was there but he had not even looked at her. When she said hi, he hadn't answered but just walked past her.

She decided she would stay an hour and then go home.

----------

Joe was pissed, really pissed.

The girl he had decided on had not shown up, and he couldn't find any other sluts either. This party really sucked.

He spent most of his time by the keg trying to get trashed. To make his mood worse, his best friend Stan had found a little whore he wanted to bang. When he showed her to Joe, it turned out to be Eva.

The evening could not get any worse.

"What do you think? Should I bang the slut?"

"Do you think she's pretty? She looks like a fucking plank."

"Yeah I like that. I bet she is really squirmy and puts up a good fight."

"Come on Stan, you can do better than her."

"Ten bucks I can make her cry before she cums."

------------

Eva was aware that her brother and one of his friends was looking at her. Maybe her brother would be cool to her today. She decided to walk up to them.

"Hi...", she was about to say his name but Joe quickly gave her an angry look and cut her off.

"Just fuck off will you."

Stan quickly interfered and put an arm around her.

"Don't listen to Joe, his girlfriend just broke up with him. Now who are you? I love your dress." he let a hand glide down and grab her ass and kept it there.

"My name's Eva."

"Hi Eva, I think we should go to another room." His hand was still on her ass and slowly moving up under her dress to touch her ass.

"Come on Joe, let's have some fun with Eva."

How the hell do I get out of this? Joe didn't know what to do. He hated looking weak in front of his friends and he had never said no to fucking some stupid slut.

But this?

His super annoying sister.

He looked at her again. Stan had his hand under her skirt and was touching her butt and while she was squirming, she was not moving his hand away.

She was very cute.

Just the kind of body he liked.

----

Eva was at a loss, she really didn't know what to do. Stan was cute and seemed nice, but he was very forceful and had a hand under her dress. It was only her butt but he already had a hand inside her panties.

And then there was her brother Joe, he just seemed to tag along. That seemed weird, plus he was always so mean to her. She was pretty sure no one knew they were siblings, and that hurt a bit.

Was he ashamed of her?

Stan took her into a bedroom where there was already two guys in there smoking weed. She didn't really understand what was going on.

They walked in, sat down on the bed and Joe closed the door behind him. Stan quickly moved his hand to her front and forced his hand inside her panties, while one of the weed-smokers grabbed her head and started kissing her. He pushed his tongue in her mouth and she didn't know what to do about it. Why didn't Stan or Joe stop the guy kissing her?

That's when she felt Stan pushing two fingers inside her vagina. It hurt at first but she didn't want to seem like a boring girl so she didn't say anything.

Not that she could anyway with a guys tongue deep inside her mouth.

She felt someone pulling off her panties and she really didn't want that to happen like this. She also felt hands on her breasts, but who's hands?

Someone else took off her dress and just for a second, no one was kissing her. That was when she saw Joe. He still stood at the door, just watching.

What was going on? What was he doing here?

She was naked now, the only one in the room without clothes making her feel ashamed. She was not confident with her body, it was too skinny and had no curves. She really didn't want anyone to see her like this.

The next thing she knew, Stan had taken of his pants and his big cock was right in front of her. Someone lifted her up off the bed and Stan sat down in her place, ready for her to be pushed her back down onto his cock.

It hurt so much, and she really didn't want to. And she was scared, she didn't understand what was going on.

She was just about to tell them to stop, when the weed smoker stood up next to her. At some point, he had undressed and was now naked too.

"Say ahhh", he laughed and pushed his cock forcefully into her mouth. She had never had a guys penis anywhere near her before and absolutely not in her mouth. She panicked and he pushed it in harder, down her throat. She just couldn't help herself as she started gagging violently and accidentally blew bubbles of snot out of her nose.

The guys high-five each other and the one fucking her pussy looked around the room and said "I want the mouth next, but fuck me she is tight."

He turned to Joe without stopping "Come on! You have never said no to free pussy."

Eva panicked. The guy in her mouth was way too rough and she was on the edge of throwing up. The cock in her vagina was just as rough and now they talked about Joe! They were siblings, he couldn't do that! She started crying and the guys cheered.

"I told you I'd make the slut cry!"

There were more high-fives and she felt completely powerless.

Yet at the same time.

She did feel special.

And she had wished that someone would take her virginity.

Maybe this was the way it happened to everyone.

And to be honest it started to feel good in her vagina, and even though she was crying she had also started moaning. She couldn't help herself.

She was really turned on.

And she kinda liked being scared.

------------

Fuck! He hated this situation. He just wanted to leave. His fucking sister! Why was she even here. And Stan! What was wrong with him.

He watched Stan trying to take Eva's clothes off but she resisted. She tried to move away but Stan held her hard and forced the clothes of and yeah, he had to admit she was hot. She had always had such a pretty face, but her body was not his usual type. She was petite and slim with a flat chest. What he had not expected, was that her cunt was totally bald. He had not expected that.

Stan had a huge hard-on and had her sit down on his cock but she struggled and he had to be more forceful.

Sadly he had her face him so Joe couldn't see her tits or face any more. But he saw her ass, it was perfect. She was so small and Stan's cock so big that even from behind you could see her cunt stretching. Which also meant that the pressure opened her tiny pink asshole.

It was a beautiful sight.

Ben climbed up in the sofa and shoved his cock into her mouth. Eva didn't say a word she just let it happen. He loved that. The best of all was a submissive whore that didn't want to, but still let it happen.

He was rock hard now. And it was not because it was his little sister.

Not at all.

That she was super sexy and filled with cock had nothing to do with it.

Nothing at all.

Fuck! He was so horny! He couldn't stop himself any more.

He walked up to Ben. "My turn!" He pulled off his pants and climbed up in the sofa.

Eva looked at him scared. "But...," he slapped her hard in the face.

My god she was sexy, her mascara was running down her cheeks in two black lines. Her mouth was smeared with saliva and she had snot coming out of her nose.

He grabbed her hair hard and pushed his thick cock in her mouth. Eva's lips were straining around the cock and he was really pushing hard down her throat.

This felt so good. He had a hard time believing how much he enjoyed fucking his little sisters mouth. And she looked so beautiful, he loved the way she looked right now.

He kept fucking her mouth and spat her in the face. Then he took his big hand and grabbed her throat, he squeezed really hard and started choking her while his cock was deep inside. Her eyes was bulging and she looked with her big eyes at him.

-----------------

She didn't understand what had happened, but when her brother forced himself into her mouth she relaxed. He was her brother, she should be safe.

It was wrong in every possible way, and still...

As the situation was, it felt right.

He was bigger and more violent then the others and he had hit her really hard. Her face was still stinging a lot, but it had also woken her up. It was like her brother slapping her face that hard had somehow said to her, "Wake up! You should enjoy this!"

So she started doing that. It made her feel special. They had chosen her.

It was her they wanted.

When her brother started choking her, she just accepted it and even though she had a really hard time breathing and her brain told her to panic, she trusted him.

And it felt really good.

And that is when it really started hurting.

-----------------

Michael had so far only been watching his friends fuck this little slut. And she was really tiny. He had a hard time understanding how Joe's cock could go that far down her throat. He was really stretching her mouth, her eyes were really bulging and her tears were flowing down her cheeks.

It really turned him on.

And right there in front of him was her tiny pink asshole. Her cunt was really stretched on Stan's huge cock and it was a beautiful sight.

Michael took off his pants, spat on his cock and stroked it. He spat on it again and spread the saliva along his shaft. He then placed it against her asshole and slowly forced it in. Stan was still pumping away and Michael could feel his friends cock rubbing against his own through the thin wall.

The girl really started moaning and yelping in-between her gagging on Joe's cock. It was wonderful and made him fuck her ass even harder. Somehow he managed to force his cock all the way up her ass, all the way to the base.

He could see that Ben wanted another go, so as Ben took a go on her asshole, he and Joe took turns violating her little mouth, it was a beautiful to watch. As each of them neared shooting their loads they made sure to switch spots and keep the fucking going for longer.

"Get the slut on the floor!", Stan demanded as he pushed her down on all fours. Ben got in under her and right away started fucking her cunt once more. Joe wanted her ass, and even though she was tiny and he had the biggest cock by far, he didn't hesitate. He pulled her hair back as hard and far as he could while forcing his giant cock into her ass. Without missing a beat or letting her get used to the size of his cock, he just started fucking that asshole hard. It was obviously stretched to the limit and Ben underneath was doing his best wrecking her cunt.

While Joe and Ben were busy, Stan and Michael took turns fucking her throat. Once in a while one of them slapped her face with their cocks or an open hand.

It didn't take long for Stan to start cumming in her mouth. She choked loudly on all the cum, so Michael decided to shoot his load on her face. He aimed for her eyes and nose but it went everywhere, including in her hair.

Joe pulled the cock out of her ass and pressed it into her mouth. He fucked it a few times before pulling out and shooting all over her face, his cum adding to Michael's.

At the same time she started shaking and yelping. Eva was cumming so hard and the pain and humiliation just made the orgasm stronger. She totally lost control of both her body and situation, and it felt so good.

It was now Ben's turn and he did the same thing. He shot load after load in her face. You could hardly see her any more, it was just a thick film of cum completely covering her face.

"Fuck yeah, she looks hot!", Michael was high-fiving the guys while Eva just remained there on all four, not knowing what to do.

"Can I go and wash?", she croaked, her voice so small and insecure.

All the guys looked at her in surprise, it was the first time she had said anything.

"I'll wash you off", Ben grabbed his cock and walked up to her. He stood and stared at her naked body and started smiling. He then peed in her face. He aimed at all the cum covering her, peeing in her eyes and nose and on her mouth. The cum was thick and he only got some of it off.

So the other guys came up too and started peeing in her face and over her tits. They really were going to wash her clean.

.......

Eva didn't understand what was happening. Four guys were peeing in her face, on her tits, and... in her mouth. By pure instinct she opened her mouth bigger and even swallowed some.

It was all so weird, she felt humiliated and used and at the same time so turned on. It was almost that she felt bad when they were done peeing.

She looked at her brother, he was so handsome and his cock was so big and beautiful. She was happy he had been with, it made her feel special.

Eva had never cum so hard in her whole life. Her body felt like a nerve and she was still vibrating a little while the boy's had peed her clean.

She felt like they really liked her and that a new chapter had started in her life. Maybe this is who she really was?