Puma Sessions Ch. 08

Story Info
The night continues as Jack reaffirms my decision.
4.1k words
4.12
7.2k
7

Part 8 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/28/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer, this story is fast becoming a novel is a work of fiction for the most part the names used are not real people, the businesses, locations, and organizations while real are used in a way that is purely fictional to add realism to the story.

***

Jack waited until I was finished, "Ok we'll start off with some prep on top and then I want some ass time and then I'll see how I feel and we'll go from there."

Gina squealed like a little girl and I giggled as we followed Jack back into the bedroom.

Once in the bedroom Jack got some lube and rubbers out of the night stand and then turned to us, "Ok, Bitches I want garters and stockings for this next run, Oh and Gina grab a wash clothed from the bathroom."

Gina and I ran to the bathroom and touched up our hair and makeup. Next we went back to the bedroom and put on our garters and stockings. Jack was relaxing leaning back on the headboard watching us get dressed.

My heart soared when Jack ordered, "Gina you prep first, TJ on top."

I giggled and moved quickly, I wasn't quite sure what Jack meant by prep first but I figured I would find out. I crawled over Jack and straddled him and reached around to insert his cock but Gina beat me to it. She giggled and pushed me down, l leaned forward as Gina started rubbing my pussy and clit with Jack's cock.

Jack started kissing me and I was in heaven as Gina worked away causing me to race towards another release. Gina had played this game before because every time I got close to an orgasm she would go with my movements which halted my progress. Gina would stop the friction for a minute or so and start rubbing again, immediately sending me back on the hunt. Gina played with me over and over each time taking me right to the edge of release and then she pulled me back.

Every time she did that it increased my hunger and I was desperate to cum. I started out determined not to beg but after what seemed like a life time I was left with no choice but to beg for release before I went crazy.

"Please Jack, let me fuck you please Baby I need it bad, Please," I begged.

Jack just smiled, "I'm not doing anything, Gina gets to decide when my newest Bitch gets to ride or not."

I moaned as Gina stopped my climb yet again, "Please Gina, Please let me fuck, I need The Big Dog now."

Gina giggled, "TJ you claim to be Jack's Sex Bitch, you have a choice, instant satisfaction right now or you can beg me to play with you until you are on the road that will take you even deeper into the place that you only recently discovered, decide Bitch."

I moaned, as bad as I wanted to cum I wanted to continue and experience what was to come for the rest of the evening.

There was only one option for me so I begged, "Gina, I am Jack's Bitch so please play with my pussy as long as you wish, I need more and will do anything to get it, so please drive me to my absolute limit."

"Good answer Slut, Jack sets your limits. You are just an instrument for his pleasure if you receive gratification in the process accept and savior it because you will crave it even more when it's gone. Now focus on remembering every moment and breathe deep, that will help" Gina stated.

I nodded and moaned as Gina worked me up and down the mountain that I wanted desperately to jump off into bliss. I lost track of time and I tried to focus and let the craving flow through and over me. I tried to remain silent and just mumbled incoherently until I was set free.

I rejoiced as Gina slid Jack's cock to my entrance and smack my ass hard, "Get it Slut."

I grunted as I slid down his long fat shaft filling my pussy and I started fucking Jack fast.

I was close as Jack ordered, "Stop," I grunted and stopped fucking him much to my disappointment.

Jack smiled as I looked to him, "Fuck slowly Bitch and pace yourself it's going to be a long ride."

I giggled and started fucking him slowly, my hunger started building back ever so slowly, it was delicious and excruciating at the same time. Gina was right, this was a whole new world, I breathed deep and tried to enjoy every feeling that washed over me. It would take some practice but with time this approach might help me deal with these situations.

Jack broke my train of thought by ordering, "Bitch fuck a little faster but when you start to cum, fuck fast and don't stop."

"Yes Baby," I rejoiced and picked up my speed in anticipation of release, I tried to keep my breathing up and stay focused to ride the wave that was almost certainly coming my way.

I was so happy I wanted to scream just as I was about to crest Jack ordered, "Stop Bitch."

I wanted to scream but I stopped and looked down at Jack trying to plead with my eyes, I fell down the mountain far faster than I climbed up.

I put on my best oriental face and smiled as Jack ordered, "Fuck slow."

I picked myself up mentally and started over again. Now I had to deal with two fears, that Jack would take me too far over the edge or that he would not take me far enough, the man makes me nuts. I started right back on the hunt but fucking slow would not get me to where I needed to go. I was beginning to think Jack was physic, he seemed to know exactly when to push and when he let me move to the next level.

Jack ordered, "Time to pick it up Bitch."

My response was immediate, "Yes Baby, thank you, thank you."

I kept my pace trying not to go as fast as I wanted for fear Jack would halt my advance release. I tried to keep my face neutral so as not to give away my true intentions. I now knew a little piece of the game I must now play while in service of Jack.

I concentrated to keep my composure but I failed as Jack ordered, "Stop Bitch."

I grunted and complied with his order, I wanted to beg but used the time again to regain my face, I intended to display that would fool him on my next go around. This was going to be just as much a mental game as it was a physical one. Jack clearly had the advantage on the physical side and I was still at a disadvantage in the mental game but practice makes perfect and I intended to practice.

Jack broke my train of thought as he spoke again, "Start again."

I simply nodded and resume my slow fuck which was quite enjoyable. I glanced over to Gina she was sitting on a chair, legs crossed sipping a glass of wine watching the show. She raised her glass and winked at me knowing full well exactly what I was going through. I winked back and went back to my quest hoping this time I would get to run.

I was prepped and ready to move to the next level of this game and rejoice as Jack ordered, "pick up your speed Bitch."

I nodded and increased the speed of my strokes as Jack leaned back on the head board watching my every move evaluating my facial expressions as I searched for paradise. I was anxious for release and whether Jack let me or I was successful in fooling him it did not matter.

I finally started to climax, "OH YES BABY, UMM, SO GOOD, UMM," I told him.

Jack only response was an order, "Fuck fast Bitch and do not stop."

"YES BABY," I answered.

I picked up my pace as my pleasure wave pulsed over me. I breathed deep and tried to focus as the pleasure started turning into the unbearable pleasure and pain sensation. Gina's advice did help a little and I kept my pace up. I flipped back to the hunt faster than I expected which was great. I was on a roll now and I knew it would not be long before I popped again.

A couple more strokes and I rejoiced, "ARGH, AH FUCK YES, OH THAT'S WHAT I NEED."

Jack didn't say a word as my eyes rolled back down, he was smiling. I fucked on trying to concentrate on making the pure pleasure last as long as possible. I started to pant a little but I would not let up, pumping his long hard cock as fast as I could.

My eyes popped wide open as I unexpectedly climaxed again and my pussy started spitting, "AH FUCK I'M CUMMING, ARGH A BIG ONE, FUCK, OH GOD."

It was on now, my brain exploded like fireworks as electric jolts pulsed over and over and it was fabulous. I rode the wave as best I could unable to concentrate on anything but my unbelievable orgasm. My pussy spit now continuously as body popped back and forth between absolute pleasure to overwhelming unbearable pleasure pain it was extraordinary.

"OH BABY YOU'RE THE FUCKING BEST, ARGH, AHH FUCK, TOO MUCH," I exclaimed.

My whole body was electrified and tingled all over, my orgasm would not stop and I desperately wanted it to last forever.

"ARGH, FUCK, IT WON'T STOP, TOO MUCH, TOOO," I thought I spoke but not really for sure.

Jack commanded, "Ride the wave and keep fucking Bitch; before I'm done with your ass tonight I will remove any concerns you have over your new life."

I moaned and grunted before speaking, "ARGH, YES BABY, I'M YOURS, OH FUCK."

Time slowed as my body went into automatic, it was as if I was detached from my body and I could taste the pleasure and revealed in it over and over."

I alternated between moaning, grunting and squealing like a little girl. Finally Jack pulled me down on his cock and held me steady and I moaned loudly. Then he smacked my ass and rolled me off to the side. I curled into the fetal position as Gina mounted Jack's cock and started her ride.

I just closed my eyes and tried to deal with what just happened it was indescribably good and scary at the same time. But the really scary thing was I needed to do it again and again.

I opened my eyes as Gina released her first orgasm, I had recovered enough to slowly crawl off the bed and get some wine. I ran to the bathroom and peed quickly and brought back a towel to sit on not wanting to stain Jack's chair.

Gina fucking Jack's big cock was fascinating to watch, it just didn't seem possible that Gina's pussy easily engulfed his big cock over and over gaining speed with each stroke. She gave Jack her all and just like me seemed driven to please him. Jack continued to relax leaning back on the head board. Little or no concern on his face with no apparent drive to release his seed and at the same time no apparent desire to please his Bitches. He was amazingly detached from having, in my opinion, two hot babes trying to fuck his brains out. Any man I knew would give anything to be in Jack's situation with his Bitches and would have been done before we got started.

Gina squealed again and Jack looked my way, "Breaks over Bitch get ready to work Gina's clit."

Before I could get to the bed Jack flipped Gina around like a rag doll and had her on all fours and started fucking her hard and fast again. I rolled onto my back and scooted under Gina's stomach and started licking away as Jack's balls slapped the top of my head causing me to giggle to myself.

Gina squealed, I couldn't really tell what was going on but it did not make any difference, I had my assigned duties. Jack pulled out of her pussy and I had a limited view as Jack rolled on a condom and slather lubed on it. Next he started working his hard cock into her tight asshole.

I closed my eyes and concentrated on working Gina's clit as I anxiously awaited for my turn, hoping Jack would not release before I got to ride his cock again. To Gina's credit she did not complain she did grunt a lot as Jack pushed up her ass and on occasion she would moan loudly.

I opened my eyes just as Jack made his finally push in Gina's ass and paused, I could see The Big Dog pulse in Gina's ass. Then Jack started fucking her nice and slow as I worked her clit as best I could. Between Jack and I we had Gina was moaning loudly. It was not long before Gina was announcing her orgasm loudly and I could feel her pussy contract in and out with my tongue and lips.

I could not wait for my turn, when Jack fuck my ass it was crazy good and I was looking forward to the added stimulation with Gina on my clit. Gina started grunting again and popped again shouting, "ARGH FUCK PLEASE TOO MUCH BABY."

But Jack did not let up on her ass pounding her hard and fast. Gina's pussy continued to pulse now and her speech was reduced to mumbles and moans. Jack gave her a couple more minutes of good fucking and paused full in her ass. I smiled to myself knowing the Big Dog was insuring Jack's dominance over her just like he did me.

Jack pulled out and rolled Gina clear, looking my way as he ordered, "Bitch get on all fours, I'm not done with you yet," I giggled and sprang into position. Gina was in the fetal position and moaning softly. I looked back and Jack rolled off the condom and wiped his cock off with the wash cloth. He rolled a fresh condom on and eased into my hungry pussy. I looked forward and down smiling in expectation of what was heading my way.

Jack started off slow warming me up but I did not need that I was already in the mood. I was ready to give Jack whatever he desired, his game, his rules, I was just an input device and happy about it. Jack picked up his pace and I was ready to orgasm at any time. This man drove me crazy I was so horny to release and then I exploded.

I squealed with joy, "AHH FUCK BABY YOU'RE THE BEST, FUCK ME GOOD, PLEASE."

Jack ordered, "Gina get your ass on her clit now," Gina nodded and moved slowly into position.

Jack fucked in a nice steady pace which kept me in my newly discovered type of orgasm which I called machine gunning, orgasms popping one after the other continuously. Jack squirted lube up my ass and I squealed a little, then he pulled out of my pussy and started easing into my ass as Gina attacked my clit.

Jack took his time and it was easier to accept his big cock than it was the first time but I still grunted and groaned as he worked his way full in my ass. With Gina on my clit really helped with his penetration. Jack made one last push in and paused, I smiled waiting for his cock to twitch.

I could tell Jack was smiling but I didn't care I was addicted to having sex with this man, he was like a drug I couldn't live without. I was in this crazy love situation that no longer required my man to be in a monogamist relationship with me and I was perfectly willing to be his Sex Bitch open to anything.

Jack twitched his cock several times but did not say anything as he started fucking my ass slow, full in and out causing me to grunt when he drove to his hilt. Every so often Jack would fuck a little faster and after a bit I started moaning loudly and hunting for another fabulous orgasm. I did not take long and I started popping again like a machine gun, bam, bam, bam, nonstop.

"OH GOD, FUCK YES, I'M POPPING AGAIN, FUCK, ARGH," shouted out.

I could feel my clit spitting nonstop now and felt a little sorry for Gina but that thought left quickly as the pleasure continuously pulsed through me.

Suddenly I squealed, my orgasm switched to something I had never experienced before, I still throbbed constantly but now they were big indescribable pops of pure pleasure.

"ARGH, FUCK, BABY, I'M CUMMING BIG ONES NONSTOP, ARGH FUCK," I exclaimed.

My mind reeled never in my life had I experienced anything like this, wave after wave, of pure ecstasy washed over me I was in heaven. Jack fucked me fast and hard now and Gina had pulled off my clit but that did not change my orgasms, boom, boom, boom, big fantastic blasts of pleasure.

"OH GOD, OH GOD, YES, ARGH, FUCK, FUCK," I told Jack.

Jack asked, "Who's your Daddy now Bitch?"

"YOU ARE, YOU'RE MY DADDY," I told him speaking as best I could.

Jack ordered, "Bitch no more sex with your husband."

I answered right away moaning, "Yes Daddy."

I shrieked with joy as I felt Jack tensed and pumped his load in my ass. After 5 or 6 shots he paused and twitched his cock full in my ass.

"Yes Daddy, I am your Bitch use me anyway you see fit," I told him honestly.

"Bitch, you keep your enthusiasm up like tonight and I'll have you doing shit that will blow your mind," Jack stated and smack my ass hard as he withdrew from my asshole with a pop.

I rolled to the edge of the bed and looked back to Jack, "Yes Daddy I will do my best."

Jack smiled, "I like the Daddy thing when we're fucking around so when your tits are out call me Daddy, otherwise Baby or Jack will work just fine

Gina and I both spoke in unison, "Yes Daddy," and we giggled.

"Good now get your asses in the shower," Jack ordered.

We nodded only and ran into the bathroom and started to get out of our outfits. With the shower running we took turns peeing and then jumped in Jack stepped in shortly after us and we started scrubbing our prize stud down.

Jack did not let us suck him back to life instead he stepped out of the shower, "Ok Bitches hit the hot tub, I'll be there in a minute."

We both smiled and answered with, "Yes Daddy".

Hell I did not care what Jack wanted us to call him but me using the term Baby was not meant to refer to him as a child but a term of endearment. Daddy work just fine for me if that was what he wanted, I was happy to do it.

Gina and I went out to the patio and slipped into the hot tub and it felt great on my ass. There were some water bottles in a bucket on ice and I passed one to Gina and we chugged them down.

As I finished I looked to Gina, "Ya know you could have warned me about Jack being so addictive."

Gina laughed, "How was I to know that had never had a good fuck before."

I laughed as she continued, "Would you have run away after you got a taste or ended up right where you are?

I laughed, "Right where I am, I can't help it, the man drives me fucking crazy, I love it and can't get enough."

Gina held up her bottle of water, "Welcome to my world, you crazy Bitch."

We laughed again as Jack walked over to the tub carrying a platter on it was more wine and some slices of pizza. Jack set the tray down and stepped into the tub between us. Then he picked up the tray and we each took a slice and a glass of wine and he sat it back down and took a glass and a slice. We ate in silence and it did not take long for Gina and me to woof down our slices.

Jack smiled, "Ok Bitches we will call it a night, if your asses are leaking you can wear your thongs, if not I want you naked, no makeup, go get ready."

"I answered first, "Yes Daddy," and Gina followed suit.

We slipped out of the tub and picked up towels drying off as we walk to the bathroom. Both of our asses past inspection and we brushed our teeth and remove our makeup. Finishing up using the bathroom and we walked out to the bedroom.

Jack was in the middle of the bed the lights were off but the moonlight through the windows gave us plenty of light to navigate our way to either side of Jack and cuddled up. Jack gave each of us a passionate kiss and Gina giggled.

I didn't think much of until Jack gave his last direction for the night as he looked to me, "Bitch you are pulling duty tonight, slide down with your head on my stomach if something pops up take care of it."

I giggled as I scooted down his side, "Yes Daddy no problem."

I got situated and move his cock so it laid straight up directly by my mouth. We each told the other good night and that ended my night of absolutely unbelievable sex. I never experienced anything close to tonight, I was more committed to him now, determined to do his bidding without question. It was scary to give Jack total control but I had to trust him to be descent to me. I already craved another fucking like tonight and was more than willing to work towards that goal.

I finally fell asleep only to be awaken in what seem like a minute to Jack's hard cock poking me on my chin. I open wide and started working his plum only waiting to see if he would want more, if so I would start licking his shaft properly. Jack moved his hand to the top of my head and held it there and I stop swirling his plum. Jack patted me on the head like a pet dog and then held me in place with his plum perched in my mouth. Jack passed out again and his cock head wilted until my lips were barely touching his tip. It was hard to get any sleep but I did manage to cat nap a bit. The next thing I knew Gina was waking me up and I carefully moved off Jack's stomach. I eased off the bed without waking him and followed Gina to the bathroom. I fixed my hair, makeup and put on my street clothes to go home. When Gina finished we tippy toed out carrying our heels so as not to make any noise.

12