Puma Sessions Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the kitchen on the table there was two envelopes with our names on it, I opened mine and in the envelope was a 500 dollar gift certificate for my favorite day spa. I started to walk back to the bedroom to thank Jack but Gina stopped me.

Gina giggled, "If you go back there you will have to fuck him till noon or so."

I giggled and headed back to the kitchen door, the idea of fucking Jack was appealing. But I was dead tired and I had a lot to do before the family had to catch a flight to Houston and then onto the cruise ship.

Outside of Jack's house we slipped on our heels and hug and kissed on the cheeks.

Gina giggled, "Have fun on vacation, I'll be fucking Jack next week."

I laughed, "Damn you know that's all I'll be thinking about on the cruise now."

Gina giggled and got in her car and drove down the driveway. I followed not too far behind her and headed home. The drive was uneventful and I was glad to be home so early. I had a lot to do and if I worked fast packing I just might get a nap in before the boys got home.

12