Puma Sessions Ch. 12

Story Info
Training for Ginger, the Attorney’s wife so she can fulfill.
4.4k words
4.03
3.9k
7
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 12 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/28/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer, this story is fast becoming a novel is a work of fiction for the most part the names used are not real people, the businesses, locations, and organizations while real are used in a way that is purely fictional to add realism to the story.

We walked out to the street, we were parked in the same lot and we strolled together. In the lot Jack looked around and then pulled me to him and we kissed passionately. We separated and went to each of our cars. I drove home happy, not all my problems were gone but a big one was gone and I was relieved.

It was about 6:30 p.m. when my phone rang, it was the front gate, telling me a Mrs. McGregor needed to see me and that she seemed desperate. I told the guard to let her in and give her directions to my house. I was a little pissed and I put my mace in my pocket just in case this bitch wanted to fight. I watched her pull up my drive way and almost run to my front door.

I remembered her from some of the parties, I think her name was Ginger, she was a good looking red head. I did not wait till she rang the doorbell but opened the door and step out on my porch.

She looked panicked, "Look I do not want any trouble from you; your husband did this to himself," I told her as she approached.

"Ah, what no, no that's not what I need to talk to you about, no trouble I swear, I just need to talk to you," Mrs. McGregor told me.

"Ok, then come on in," and I opened the door and went into the den and shut the door, "What can I do for you?"

"First, I'm Ginger and I want to personally apologize for my asshole husband, I had my suspicions but I never could catch the son of a bitch, he is real tricky," Ginger stated.

Since Ginger seem to be comfortable with some colorful language so I did not hold back.

"Look your husband was way out of line and he just picked on the wrong bitch to try and fuck," I told her honestly.

"Actually I'm happy this happened, it gives me what I need to hang him by the balls in a divorce, except for one thing," Ginger told me.

"Hold on a second," I told Ginger and went to the hallway and shouted up to the boys, "Hey guys just watch TV in your room for a bit," I heard an Ok come back and I walked back into the den and shut the door.

"Ok, you were saying," I asked?

Ginger nodded and started again, "Ok here's my situation, I have wanted a divorce for a long time but could not afford it. But now, with this situation I can take his ass to the cleaners. If Ron keeps his license to practiced law otherwise, I'm totally fucked," she told me.

"Ok but I don't see what you want from me," I told her.

"Ron told me about getting let go and the decision to take the incident to the Bar review was up to you, so please I'm begging you not to take your complaint to the disciplinary office, I need the fucker working to pay out of his ass in my divorce," Ginger told me.

Ginger was fucked, "Ok between us girls, my husband has run off and I now with another man for lack of a better term," I told her.

But before she could ask, I held up my hand as I decided fuck it and to tell it like it is, "Listen here's my deal, my man is handling this situation. The only thing I know is that before we left Jake's office, Jake told him to let him know what he wanted to do. I know my man was pissed off that Ron was trying to fuck me so I doubt you have much of a chance to stop this," I told her.

Ginger started to tear up, "Please I begging you, I'll do anything to stop this, I need to talk to him, please."

"Ginger, the best I'll do is text him he does not like to be bothered with girl shit and we'll see what goes from there," I told her.

"Oh, thank you, thank you Mrs. Johnson," Ginger stated.

"Ginger, if I do this for you, I'm sure my man will want something in return, are you sure about doing anything to save your husband's job," I told her.

Ginger did not hesitate, "I said anything and I meant it, if he wants what my asshole of a husband wanted from you, just say the word, it's been a while and I could use a good fuck is your man any good?"

I laughed, "Ginger, I volunteered to be his sex bitch, what you think?"

Ginger smiled, "Text him if you would please."

I started typing on my phone and gave Jack the overview of Ginger's situation and told him she was here and hit send. I figured Jack would be interested in the situation and he sent me a text right back. Jack had not called Jake yet and asked if Ginger was serious.

I looked at Ginger, "He has not talked to Jake yet and ask if you are serious?"

"Taylor I will do anything but fucking is at the top of my list of things to do to get what I want," Ginger told me without any embarrassment.

I giggled, "Things change quickly when you are with Jack," Ginger shrugged and I sent him the message that she was serious, "Message sent."

Ginger smiled, "Great."

My phone beeped and I read the message and smiled, "Take off your top and bra and smile."

To Ginger's credit, she stripped off her top and bra, pushing her little titties tighter to make them look bigger and of course she had pink nipples, damn, I took a couple pictures and sent them to Jack.

"Go ahead and put your things back on while we wait it shouldn't be long," I told her.

I was right my phone beeped and I read the message, I smiled at Ginger and went to the desk and wrote down Jack's address and handed it to her, "Be here tomorrow at 9 a.m."

I handed her the address, "Buckle up butter cup, wear something sexy, garter and hose if you have any, I didn't, heels and sexy underwear. Oh, do not be late he hates late."

Ginger folded the address and put it in her purse, "Any other advice?"

"Yea don't fight it, ride the wave Bitch, he will change your outlook on life," I told her honestly.

Ginger smiled, "Oh one last question what's his race White, Black or what?"

I giggled, "Does it matter?"

Ginger shrugged, "No not really I was just curious."

I laughed, "Sorry but you will just to wait to find out tomorrow, listen I hate to run you off but I have to get my boys situated."

"Of course, I have to get back to my girls, thanks for your help," Ginger told me and she walked to the front door.

I just laughed as I poked my head out the front door, "Remember you ask for this."

I slept great without the aid of a pill and started a new day with a new attitude. I got the boys off to school and cleaned house until 9 a.m. and called my new attorney, Mr. David Perkins.

I was connected right away to Mr. Perkins, he was very nice and professional and we would meet tomorrow at ten in his office, I thanked him and hung up. My period was finishing up and I decided to go to the gym for a serious workout. I had some work to do on my body, I was going to be the wildest bitch Jack had ever seen.

It had been a week or so and Tom was still in the wind with his girlfriend. Tom was smart on investments and such but I did not think he was crafty enough to avoid the police for long. I just hoped I was right so he could get his charges settled and I could get out of this marriage with as much of our assets as I could get.

The next day I was right on time for my meeting with Mr. Perkins. I was ushered in right away, he apologized to me also and I told him that I really appreciated that the Firm was helping me. He took my contact information and I turned over my financial documents and he had me sign a pro bono contract which authorized the Firm to work on my request. Mr. Perkins told me that he would look things over and start the paper work and probably have me down again next week to talk and to sign some more paper work. I thanked him again and left the office and walked back to my car.

I thought of texting Jack, after his help with my lawyer, I was in the mood to hook-up. I debated what to say and giggled, I was such a slut. I sent a text to Jack advising him, I was available from Friday after 7 p.m. till Sunday morning. Part of me hoped he would play with me all weekend and another hoped for just one night.

My heart soared when my phone beeped, it was Jack. Then I crashed, as I read it, Sorry TJ not this weekend but I want you to be available next week same time frame, work it out. I messaged him back saying I would make it happen.

After I sent my return message to Jack, I immediately called Mary and asked if I could bring the boys up for the next two weekends telling her I had some personal things I needed to work on. Mary responded without hesitation, absolutely, I thank her and hung up.

I was relieved that I could make that happen but there would come a time that I would not be able to be a Jack's, beck and call, as I committed to and dreaded what might happen after that. My phone rang and I was surprised to see it was Jack calling me and I picked up immediately.

"Hi Baby what's up, did you change your mind, I hope," smiling as I waited for his answer.

"No TJ, I can't but you'll get a good workout next week Friday and Saturday night are you set to spend the weekend," Jack asked?

"Yes Baby, the boys are going out to the ranch for the weekend so I'll be ready to play," I told him.

"Ok good now to business what's your gym schedule look like," Jack asked.

Saturday pretty much all day, Sunday through Friday every day from about 9 to noon or so," I told him.

"Ok I worked out a deal with Ginger, she will be at your house Saturday morning, the Bitch needs to tone up and fast, take her to your gym on a visitor pass on Saturday she will work out the rest of the week at the gym. I want you to work her ass off for the week because she will be at the party Saturday night. The Bitch is not in bad shape but she has no staying power, so work on that, any questions," Jack asked.

I did have a lot of questions but kept quiet, "No Baby, I'll work her up, if she will do what I say."

"The Bitch will or our deal is off and she does not want that believe me," Jack told me.

With that Jack hung up and I was left to wonder, what kind of deal Ginger worked out and what we were doing on Saturday Night. As always, I would have to try and put next weekend out of my mind and focus on getting Ginger into shape.

For our first day we did a good four hours and she did not quit. I called it after that and we hit the showers.

I stripped again Ginger stood there, I asked, "Did you bring a change of clothes?"

Ginger nodded, "Yes."

Ginger looked exhausted, "Good, strip down, let's get cleaned up, lunch is on you," I picked up a towel and walked proudly to the showers.

Ginger wasn't too far behind but she seemed rather embarrassed walking in and started washing off.

I was a little shocked to see Tattoo on her ass, "You got a tat on your ass?"

Ginger looked embarrassed, "Yes Jack insisted it's a Phoenix symbolizing new beginning, he insisted just in case I hooked up with my soon to be X, it would be a reminder to Ron not to fuck with strange pussy, his words not mine."

I just smiled and finished showering and walked out back to my locker and Ginger followed right behind. We were the only ones in the locker room not that it mattered to me but I think Ginger felt more comfortable.

Ginger and I both dried off, her pussy was bare and I smiled, she started putting on her underwear and I stopped her, smiling to myself as I told a little white lie, "You belong to Jack for the week and his Bitches go commando," I put my skirt, top and wedges on and waited for Ginger to get dressed.

Ginger looked a little panicked, "This top is kind of see through and my leggings will clearly show my pussy outline."

I smiled at Ginger, "I know you are working towards some kind of point but I don't see the problem. I was told everything was worked out between you and your husband. My instructions from Jack are to get you ready for Saturday night but if you rather not, it's no skin off my ass."

"No, no give me a second," Ginger almost shouted and dressed quickly.

I giggled as Ginger tried to leave her leggings loose and baggy. "No Bitch pull them up," I ordered and she pulled them up a little more and looked to me and I shook my head and she nodded and pulled them tight showing a nice camel toe and I nodded my approval.

Ginger just shrugged and we packed our bags and marched out to the car. Once we were in the car, Ginger giggled, "That was kind of fun, is this what's it like with Jack?"

I laughed, "Sweetie these are just little games, Jack has probably already given you the speech but we leave prim and proper at home with our family's; out and about we are free to be as wild as we dare, within limits, i.e. no fucking around."

I giggled to myself as I took Ginger to a new restaurant that I had never been to before, we were seated immediately drawing stares. I ordered for the both of us just a glass of wine and chicken Caesar salad. After some wine Ginger started to loosen up a bit there were just a few admirers but it was enough. We made small talk after we finished eating and she paid the bill but before we left Ginger leaned close and whispered.

"I think, I juiced through my leggings," she told me embarrassingly.

I giggled, "Your options are kind of limited so why don't we just walk out of here like we own the place."

Gina giggled and stood, walking out proudly and I followed right behind her smiling all the way.

In the car we giggled and I asked, "Fun huh?"

Ginger giggled, "That was wild and fun."

"Of course, it's just what you needed to loosen up a bit, that's all I wanted," I told her.

I drove us back to my place and parked, "Before you go, take tomorrow off but meet me at the gym Monday morning at 9 sharp and we'll get started," I giggled, "Oh, for the rest of the week, attire for lunch dress is something like what I'm wearing, got it?"

Later that night with the boy's home, homework and supper done I asked the boys if they would like to start going up to the ranch and spend the weekends with their grandparents. Both lit up like Christmas trees and I told them to plan on it tomorrow after school. After getting the boys input, I called Tom's parents, Mary, Tom's mom answered and was tickled that the boys were coming for the weekend. I did ask if she had heard anything from Tom and she told me not a word.

I woke up Sunday morning, I arranged for the boys to go to the neighbor's house to play with their friends for the morning and headed to the gym to meet Gina for a workout and lunch. I already decided I was ready to test my new big heavy ben-wai balls out in public for the first time. So, after our workout we hit the showers and went back to our dressing area. All dried off, I giggled and turned to Gina showing her my set of big balls.

Gina giggled and her eyes got big as she held out her hand and I gave her one, "Oh my God TJ you can tote these?"

"I have been practicing at home, today is the first time out in public," I told her.

Gina giggled and handed my ball back to me I wiped it off and slipped it in and then put the other up. I slipped my short skirt on, my bra and top and strolled around a bit. It was heavy but I was pretty sure I could do it but just in case I started to put my thong on as a backup.

Gina shook her head, "What are you doing Bitch, are you wimping out, I'm declaring lunch full on commando and she stripped off her bra and thong. Putting on her stretch top, short skirt and wedges.

You could clearly see the outline of her nipples as her boobs stretched the fabric tight. The shit she talks me into but what the hell, I was now a Hot Sex Bitch and I liked showing off.

"Ok, but we are not going to our regular spot and your buying lunch, I'm on a budget," I told giggling.

"You got it Bitch, get ready let's go I'm hungry," Gina ordered.

I stripped off my top and then my bra and put my tee shirt back on and my wedges. I looked in the mirror there was very little left to imagination with my nipples clearly defined as well. But I really needed to focus on keeping my balls in so they did not fall out and bounce on the floor. I knew if that happened, Gina would not let that go making sure everybody around saw but I loved the challenge.

Gina bent at the waist away from me and turned her head, "Too much?"

I laughed, "No I can't see your tits just your ass and pussy so you are good, me," I turned and bent.

Gina gave me a thumbs up, "Let's go have some fun."

I nodded and we marched out to show the world exactly who we were. We went to a restaurant not too far away which we had never been to and would never go to again. We giggled and carried on, in-between giggles I asked her if she was seeing Jack this weekend. Gina told me that Jack was out of town but she would be there for the poker party with me and Ginger.

Then Gina went on to tell me about what happened after Ginger hooked up with Jack. Ginger and one of Jack's Attorneys and herself as a notary went back to her house and we all sat down including Ronald. When it was all said and done, Ron signed a divorce agreement. Providing that Ginger went along with what Jack wanted for the week, Ronald will get to keep his license to practice law. Then she giggled, Ginger wanted to play regardless after hooking up with Jack. We both laughed knowing exactly what she had experienced and how Jack had worked her ass into a frenzy.

We chatted some and had the attention of several tables of men having lunch. They didn't approach us choosing instead to just enjoy the view. A couple of them followed us outside and positioned themselves behind us slightly about twenty feet or so. We hugged tightly squashing our breasts together and headed to our cars. I wasn't quite finish with them so I open my door and bent pretending to look for something and quickly stood up and turned and winked at the two watching my little show. I got into my car quickly and drove off making sure I was not being followed.

I drove home smiling that was fun and I was proud of myself that I did not let the balls fall even though I had forgotten all about them during my little show. Home and in my den, I tried some things first, I practice moving them up and down in my vagina, I could do that so then I tried to move the top one to the bottom and vice versa. I could do it but I would have to practice more.

With my little experiment done I went upstairs and changed into my mom wear and called the neighbor and thank her, telling her was home and that she could send the boys home anytime. The boys came home about an hour later and I fixed dinner.

The night passed quickly and I woke up bright and early on Monday, I got the boy's off to school. I went to my bedroom and changed, I slipped in my balls and dress in a skirt and top. I went down and fixed myself a good hearty breakfast and ate in silence. Before I knew it, I heard the doorbell and Ginger was at the door.

Ginger came in and we hugged, "I understand you are looking for a good workout?"

Ginger, giggled, "I need it bad; Jack gave me a pretty critical assessment of my ass."

I laughed, "Ok first things first do you Kegal?"

Ginger looked curious, "Kegal?"

I just smiled, "Ok then, here you can have my old set they are cleaned and ready to go, stripped off your bottoms," I ordered.

Ginger did not hesitate and peeled off her workout pants and thong.

"Ok start with this one it's the lightest, just insert it and concentrate on closing your vagina. This will take some practice to get it down but once you do the sex will be better and your studs will love your tight pussy," I told.

Ginger took it and slipped it in and it fell right out, "Again concentrate," I ordered.

Ginger put it back in and it stayed for a minute or two, she looked frustrated, "I can't do this nobody can."

I smiled, "It just takes practice, I started just like you and after lots of practice, I can do this," I stood and slipped off my bottoms and walked to an open area, squatted spreading my legs wide. Then stood and spread my legs and held my hand down under and caught the ball as it slipped out and then I dropped the other one.

12