Puma Sessions Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ginger's eyes were as big as saucers, I went to the sink and rinsed them off and handed one to her. Her hand dropped a little, "Un-fucking believable," she started.

"I giggled, "Practice, practice, now put those away and we'll hit the gym. But I don't want to hear a bunch of bullshit that you can't do it. Work as hard as you can and if you need to take a short break and catch your breath that's Ok. But just catch your breath and get back to it OK."

Ginger looked serious, "You got it, I will do the best I can, I have a lot riding on this."

"Good enough, let's get to it," and I walked out to the garage and Ginger followed right behind.

At the gym I arranged for Ginger's visitor pass and went down to change and Ginger followed behind. By my locker I stripped nude and got into my workout clothes. Ginger did not say anything she just stared at my hard body which I enjoyed. Dressed we headed to the floor and went to the spin class to start out. I attacked the bike trying just a little to show off, Ginger started out good then slowed and stopped. But to her credit she caught her breath and started back at it.

After that we took a short break and hit the Zumba class. Ginger didn't give in, she kept fighting after that we did another spin class. She was getting tired but she did not complain as we move to the weight machines. I would put her on one machine and I took another working on our upper and lower body.

For the rest of the week, I worked Ginger hard and she did not quit, she would stop momentarily to catch her breath but got right back to it. By the end of the week, I could clearly see she had lost a few pounds and really toned up.

In the parking lot we hugged, I smiled, I wanted shock Ginger a little and when we hugged, I pulled her tight and frenched kiss her deeply for a minute and I let her go. She pulled back and looked at me I could tell she had not kissed a woman in a sexy way before but I knew we would be doing it tomorrow.

I giggled, "I just wanted to see if you are a good kisser, Sweets and that was Ok, prep up because I guarantee more girl-on-girl action will be required."

I could tell this information was unexpected but she would have to deal with, "Oh, uh OK."

I giggled, "Keep working with the weights and I will see you tomorrow night."

Ginger giggled, "I got it, practice, practice and I'll be there, thanks for everything Taylor," Ginger giggled and walked to her car. I watched her walk away as she opened her car door she bent over exposing her ass and turn and winked at me. I gave her two thumbs up and laughed turning and walking back into my house.

12