Pump It Up

Story Info
Too much milk!! Help me, help me.
2.6k words
4.07
19k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of non-consensual or reluctant sex.

*****

Joneva looked out her dining room window overlooking the driveway. The car which had just pulled up wasn't her husband's, although it was he she expected. She shifted uncomfortably on her feet.

Her Reginald was athletically built, standing at more than four inches above six feet in height and weighing 205 pounds after his daily workouts. He'd had their pool installed specially so he could start each morning with twenty-five laps, no matter the weather.

She was grateful for the fully-equipped exercise room, since she was still a bit short of hitting her post-childbirth body target. Her breasts were, of course, swollen with milk, but the rest of her body was coming right along; and getting demanding! She was more than anxious to resume intimate relations with her husband.

Having little Gabriel was wonderful, but she'd been ready for some hot sex for weeks, now, and Reggie was still putting her off. He insisted he had to leave her strictly alone until she had completely healed 'down there.'

He wouldn't even properly kiss her! He claimed they'd get all worked up and go too far. He hadn't been this reluctant when they first dated, she remembered...

"Welcome to the Footballers' House," he'd said, smiling down into her warm brown eyes, so like his own. "I saw you in the stands with Kensington. I was hoping you'd be here."

"That was quite the tackle you made - highlight of the game!" she said, admiringly. "I was afraid you'd been hurt when you were slow to stand up after that next play."

"Wait. That next play had a score in it. You were watching me, instead?"

"Well, yeah... I missed the real play, I guess."

"Well, I don't know," he said. "You might not have missed the real play, after all, if you want to stick around with me, tonight."

"Sure," she said, as he guided her toward the table holding beer, soft drinks and more - much more.

Less than an hour later, her head not quite clear, the room not quite in focus, she found herself lying under Reggie, his dark skin a true match with her own as they glistened with sweat. He strained and grunted against her body, sinking the full length of his thick and generous cock deep into her pussy.

She could feel his muscles rippling as he plunged in and out, each movement stoking the fires rising within her! Her nipples begged for more attention, as he was distracted by the need to breathe.

Her hands rose and her fingers gently twisted each nub as she relished the sensations while her man busily worked to bring her pussy closer and closer to orgasm. The only thing better would have been him sucking on her breasts as he fucked her. She LOVED to be suckled; the pull on her sensitive nipples traveled straight to her nether regions and turned her wild!

Joneva shifted on her feet again, aroused by the vivid memory, and watched as a short blonde woman got out of the high-end BMW and approached the front door, package in hand.

"Hi, Mrs. Parkston. Reginald asked me to get this and bring it to you. I hope I got the right kind." She handed Joneva a drugstore's plastic bag while walking in and added, "I've been working for Reggie for a few weeks, now."

Joneva took her in at a glance. The young woman was so petite, it seemed a stretch of the imagination to picture her being able to see out through the car's front windshield! She had high cheekbones, plump, inviting lips and bright blue eyes, now looking at her with a slight smile, perhaps sympathetic,... perhaps something else?

"He promised he was coming," she said, disappointed and frustrated. "He could help me. Why did he send you?"

Joneva then gazed distractedly around the entryway, looking for her purse. "If you'll wait, I'll get a tip for you." She rubbed her palm across her breasts, inhaling sharply in discomfort. "You've been running errands for Reginald for a couple of weeks, you say? When will you be graduating from high school? Oh, and do you live nearby? Maybe we could use you as a babysitter when little Gabbie is a bit older."

She went on, still distracted, as she continued to look around for her purse. "Gabbie's our son. His name's Gabriel, but I like to call him 'Gabbie' since I love the sound of his voice."

"How funny!" the young woman said. "My name's Gabbie, too. It's really Gabriella. And no, I'm not in high school anymore, although I always get questioned and carded at bars, so I understand your thinking I am.

"Anyway," she went on, "Reggie and I were together this morning when you called. He asked me to pick up a breast pump and bring it to you. I don't need any money for it."

"Together?" Joneva asked. "What, taking dictation or something?"

"Oh, yeah." Gabbie smirked the slightest bit, remembering the oral ministrations she'd been receiving as the call came in. "That man has a mouth on him! He can dick-tate to me at the drop of a hat... or the drop of a file folder," she added quietly to herself.

The first time Reginald had fucked her in the ass was when she deliberately bent over to the floor in front of him to retrieve a folder she'd very deliberately dropped there. She'd lifted her head to look at him, moving her hands to embrace her hips and stroke slowly up and down, drawing her short, fitted skirt higher and higher with each pass. When she finally had all the material bunched up at her waist, she reached to quickly pull down her pair of lacy panties before spinning around to present her puckered pink rosette to his excited view.

She looked back over her shoulder at him and smiled, after slowly drawing her tongue back and forth, then circling it all around her lips, which she held open in a small 'O.'

"You know," she said, "I woke up wet this morning after dreaming about doing this. I decided to make it happen, since it felt so good when I was sleeping."

"It'll hurt," he said. "Believe me, I've been told. I'm way too big for there."

"You mean "little Wifey" won't let you put that big black cock in through her back door? Oh, honey, you don't know what you're missing! Spit on me," she demanded. "I love this; it hasn't hurt for years. My old man introduced me to it because he didn't want to really commit incest. Said something about the definition of sex and a former President, but I didn't... whatever. He wasn't too smart, but he had a great teaching approach: 'hands-on home schooling,' if you know what I mean."

He listened, transfixed by her words and actions, until suddenly snapping back to the realization that they were in his office, and the door was open! He raced to the doorway, glancing up and down the corridor for any potential witnesses, before he quickly closed and locked the door. He spun and stood against it, keeping his eyes on her, as he slowly reached to unfasten his belt and pants.

His penis stood proudly in his dark fingers, veins fully engorged with his blood, bobbing in anticipation, a tiny bubble of pre-cum just emerging from the slit in the lovely mushroom-like head.

"I don't have a condom with me," he warned her.

"That's alright," she said. "I bet both of us are clean; I know I am. You are too, right? You're not exactly in any danger of making an unwanted baby in my ass." She couldn't quite control the sarcastic tone of her last sentence. "Besides, this way, you get to go bareback, and I get to feel your cum spurting inside me. I really, really do love to have my ass played with," she said, pleading with him.

Her lower lip quivered, and she turned her eyes downward with a pitiable look on her face. Her bottom lip started to push out into a pout, making her look all the more like a young, uncooperative teenager, not the responsible age-certified adult she was, even though just barely legal. She kept her gaze on his from over her shoulder, as she slowly moved backwards toward his jutting member.

She cupped her bottom cheeks with her hands and pulled them apart gently, revealing her pussy and asshole to his unwavering gaze. She knew he wanted some ass. All men did. And her body's openings were particularly suited to their liking. She could practically climb them and perch on their pricks.

"All right, then," he'd grunted, as he gripped his cock in his left hand. He held it still, eyes narrowing, as he watched the pulsating circle of her orifice nearing the head of his penis.

The session that followed was only the first of many. She kept him so drained of spunk he had nothing left for his wife. He'd been making excuses and avoiding intimate relations with Joneva for weeks.

It was just what Gabriella wanted.

"I picked this one because it had the most collection bags with it. Do you already have some? Where's your son?"

"He's sleeping," Joneva said sadly. "He's still not eating enough, and I'm over-producing. It hurts." She pulled the new pump from the box and studied the directions, while Gabbie stood nearby, edging closer to read as well.

"Okay," she sighed. "Let's see... 'Start hand expressing by gently massaging each breast in a pumping motion, so that you're squeezing and pulling the breast out, and then releasing as it falls back in place.' That's pretty descriptive."

Gabbie's eyes narrowed slightly as she listened to the older black woman read the instructions for using the new manual pump. She had already enslaved Joneva's husband, enjoying his ministrations whenever she chose; her next conquest stood within reach.

"Is there anything I can do to help?" she asked. "My mom had to use one when she went back to work after my youngest brother was born. I had to help her, now and then, when she couldn't get the pump settled right. I can show you how to put it on, if you'd like..."

She imagined what it would feel like to place her small hands on those magnificent, swollen bags of milky goodness. She'd lift them in her palms, feeling the warm flesh. No doubt, the nipples would extend invitingly, begging for relief from their over-engorged state. She wanted to see them for herself.

"Come sit down and relax," she said, leading the older woman to the couch in the living room. "It's important to be comfortable before you try to pump, especially for the first time.

"Go ahead and get ready," she continued. "Mom always drank some warm tea while she expressed her milk. She said it really helped her get in the mood to let it down."

Gabbie reached into her pocket and pulled out a small packet of specially selected ingredients. "I'll just go in the kitchen and make you a cup."

"Thanks," Joneva said, gratefully. "I'm so sore and horny... Oh, no! I didn't mean to say that!"

"Don't worry," Gabbie assured her, "we're going to take care of that, ...all of that!" She patted Joneva on the shoulder before hurrying away to prepare the potion she'd developed for just such a circumstance as this.

After bringing the steaming cup to Joneva, Gabbie sat beside her on the couch, chatting in a friendly way, keeping an eye on the woman as she waited for the 'tea' to take effect. It wasn't long before Joneva sat, almost still, her eyes half-closed, mouth slightly agape. She simply sat there, unmoving, as if awaiting instructions.

Her brown eyes lifted slowly to stare into the bright blues of Gabbie's, who was waiting to see the connections made as she slowly reached to unbutton the front of Joneva's dress and pull it down from her shoulders, revealing the bulging breasts restricted within the nursing bra. Each conical tip encasing a plumped nipple was already darkened from leaking milk.

Gabby licked her lips as she carefully released both of the older woman's breasts from their confines. She leaned close to where each jutted proudly, her tongue already extended for a taste.

Silence had fallen between them as the effect of the tea took hold of Joneva, but it was abruptly broken by her startled moan when the blonde pixie latched on to her left breast and started to suckle energetically.

Gabbie pulled back just far enough to exclaim, "Oh, you taste so good! I want more!" before returning to her task.

Joneva's hands lay weakly beside her, twitching occasionally, but taking no action in particular. Jovena was lost, detached somewhere just beyond the here and now. She could feel wonderful things happening to her.

She felt free; afloat; adrift from any tether that could restrain this new sensuality. She could feel her body as if she was able to separately experience each individual molecule or skin cell as it was caressed and soothed. The sensations seemed to ripple from one starting point to another as the mouth at her breast, as always, encouraged feelings in her pussy!

By the time Gabbie had eaten eagerly for a while, never even looking at the opened manual pump beside her, Joneva's breasts felt much better, but her body needed an orgasm, and wouldn't be denied.

Suddenly able to move again, she reached for Gabby's hand that caressed her breast and desperately repeated, "Please, please," as she pushed it toward her pussy.

"Is this what you want, now?" Gabby asked, sitting up with an eager look in her eyes, keeping her fingers moving over the top of Joneva's mound through her clothing. She dipped her hand downward between Joneva's legs, pushing hard to make an impression through the material.

"This? Or, how about this?" she asked. "You wanted Reggie's help with your milk, but you had something else in mind, didn't you?" By now, she had drawn Joneva's dress up over her thighs, exposing her long, black legs to the younger woman's gaze.

Gabbie reached to Joneva's right ankle, drawing her hand slowly upward, past the knee, inexorably approaching her panty-clad lips. Her fingers rested there for an instant, tapping sharply where her clit hid behind excited flesh.

She then repeated the gesture on the other leg, but this time, when she reached the apex, she pulled Joneva's panties completely from her body, leaving her sitting bare, her dress crumpled around her on the cushions.

"Ah, what a picture!" Gabbie said, as she stood to gaze at the sight. "The only thing missing this time is Reggie. We'll take care of that next time, maybe.

"But for now," she went on, kneeling between Joneva's legs, "I'll have to do what I can." She leaned forward slowly, licking her lips deliberately, carefully watching for any resistance on Joneva's part.

There was none.

Focusing instead on the black slit in front of her, glistening with fresh juices, plump with anticipation, she stuck her tongue out as far as she could and rammed her face into the fragrant morass. She licked and played her way to her own orgasm as she brought Joneva to a pinnacle of release. The woman wailed long and loud as she erupted into the long-sought distraction of bliss.

Afterward, Joneva insisted they share a shower, then sent Gabbie back to the office with a message for her husband. Next time, he had to answer her call himself; along with Gabbie, of course.